- Knowledge of and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Count Services Department.- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures- Adhere to all company internal controls pertaining to drop and count services.- Pull, secure, and transport bill validator boxes from slot machines to collect and count currency and tickets.- Replace bill validator boxes in slot machines.- Collect, secure, and transport table games drop boxes and count contents.- Operate currency counter machines to count currency and other monetary instruments.- Count currency and other monetary instruments by hand.- Assist in special projects pertaining to count services duties as necessary.- Perform job duties safely and report any potential safety hazards to Supervisor or management.- Prepare appropriate paperwork and make necessary computer entries.- Exhibit a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
- Maintains general cleaning of the entire casino, front of house bar areas and public space of the hotel excluding kitchens.- Cleans all offices and public restrooms.- Transports all trash.- Cleans up after all special events.- Maintains front entry way and Porte-Cochere. - Onsite trash and debris collection.- Reports any problems to EVS Shift Supervisor.- Adheres to all company, department policies, procedures and safety standards.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow cast members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
- Supports the internal and external recruitment efforts for the property accordingly - Responsible for greeting applicants and employees in a positive, upbeat manner while answering questions, assisting with application process, answering phone calls and administering selection assessments. Responsible for the maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System to include posting and removal of positions and candidate documentation, assists in the review of request for transfers and applications requirements are met of job desired, and tracks transfer process including personnel requisition and personnel action- Ensures completion of the following paperwork processes: new hires, gaming licenses, drug tests and property to property transfers - Researches rehire data and forwards to Recruiters for approval - Instructs leaders on recruitment/paperwork procedures and processes - Assist in orderly filing of applications and necessary purging- Responsible for project management, establishing and meeting timelines, attention to detail and to follow-through - Oversees the ordering and storing of applications, licensing, and new hire supplies and ensures the cleanliness, maintenance and organization of the Career Center- Monitors legal compliance with federal, state, and gaming laws- Act as a role model and present oneself as a credit to the Company and encourage others to do the same - Adhere to all departments/company policies and procedures - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- This position will work a variety of hours and shifts to ensure sanitation standards are upheld. Graveyard, swing, and day shift combinations will not be out of the ordinary.- Maintains work areas (kitchens, cooking preparation, etc.), equipment (cook stoves, grills, stove hoods, deep fryers, etc.), and utensils in a clean and sanitary manner and in accordance with OSHA and ServSafe standards.- Trains and develops Utility staff to exceed established sanitation and cleanliness levels.- Develops equipment cleaning schedules for fixed and movable equipment.- Schedules staff for all shifts in all F&B operations.- Removes garbage and trash, places receptacles in a designated area after cleaning and relining them.- Operates mechanical devices designed to assist such as scrubbers and dishwasher.- Adheres to proper cleanliness and sanitation standards as set forth by ServSafe.- Maintains cleanliness and sanitary conditions in all kitchen areas and F&B areas: cleaning mats and other walking surfaces, walls, ceilings, & stainless steel.- Carries or transfers by hand-truck, supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.- Stocks serving stations with utensils.- Maintains safe working conditions and practices in the kitchen and eating area.- Assist other departments with their duties if & when time is available. - Must be presentable when reporting to work, wearing appropriate business attire or clean and pressed uniform when applicable. Good personal hygiene required.- Initiates a positive guest experience when working any guest contact position by providing a welcome and/or greeting, making eye contact, smiling, and bidding a warm farewell and good luck, etc.
- Provides accurate and efficient dealing at assigned table game- Follows game procedures when dealing Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, Baccarat, and any other form or variation of table games- Provides prompt, courteous and accurate dealing at assigned table(s)- Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures and state regulations as it relates to this position- Performs accurate chip and cash transactions- Receives wagers from customers and pays the appropriate game outcomes- Maintains game security and protects company assets at all times- Assists customers in understanding the rules and ensures adherence to established policies and procedures- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs
Boomtown Casino Biloxi
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.