- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working- Promotes racing events and programs- Resolves service problems according to guidelines- Prepares and pours drink orders with proper portions and ingredients according to recipe, communicates with servers, and presents drinks to guests or servers as required- Slices and pits fruit as required- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff- Engages in friendly conversations with guest whenever possible using the Provides personalized service and uses guest’s name at least twice during all interactions. Greets each guest entering restaurant- Keeps designated working area clean and organized, and assists in maintaining cleanliness of dining room, including host stand area, as necessary or required, in accordance with established health and safety standards- Recognizes players and relays that information to the host/hostess and/or other restaurant team members to ensure they receive the appropriate service- Thanks customers, invites them back, wishes them luck
- Note each dog’s position during the course of a race- Add post positions, odds and commentary for each dog each race- Enter weights for each dog into system- Information must be accurate and double checked- Transfer judges sheets into system- Put official prices into the system- Must be available for racing or qualifying hours
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to culinary team members and buffet guests. Greets, and makes welcome, each guest approaching their station- Maintains current and accurate information regarding food items (i.e., preparation techniques, seasonings, ingredients)- Prepares food items per guest order as required including, but not limited to, breakfast items, entrees and desserts according to guest request Employs proper cooking methods, cooks to specifications, and handles, stores and rotates food properly in accordance with established health and safety standards- Slice, dice, chop and prepare raw products- Carve meats, portion food on serving plates, add gravies and sauces, and garnish plates as required- Wipes counter areas, sinks and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards- Maintains par levels of operating supplies and food product for each workstation obtaining replacement stock from warehouse inventory in accordance with procedure- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures- Provides personalized service and uses guests’ names when possible- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas
- Operates assigned bank or window according to department and regulatory guidelines - Completes all required shift paperwork according to internal control standards - Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles to the draw amount - Provides professional, courteous and sincere service to all guests- Efficiently and accurately processes all pari-mutuel wagers - Efficiently and accurately pays out winners - Can explain the wagering rules and procedures to guests in a pleasant and friendly manner - Presents oneself as a credit to the company and encourages others to do the same- Responsible for providing exceptional Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests
- This position is responsible for providing superior service to our guests- Must seek out opportunities to be of service- Maintain highly visible patrols to insure a safe gaming experience- Assure quality support to other departments so that they may serve guests more effectively- Promote the property promotions and events- Maintain public order and enforcing safety rules- Protecting property and assets- Investigate disturbances in the racing areas
Sanford Orlando Kennel Club
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.