Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The list below (and on subsequent pages if applicable) are the current opportunities based on your search. To view the details, click on the Job Title.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Interacts with guests and co-workers in a helpful, positive, upbeat, and professional manner while taking food/beverage orders, accepting payment through cash, credit, check and comps, delivery of order to guests, and bussing and cleaning of dining area - Responsible for the monitoring and replenishing of all food products in work area by stocking counters and displays in a neat, accurate and timely fashion - Ensures work area is neat, clean and sanitized before throughout shift by wiping counter areas, beverage stations, sinks, and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station - Ensures and monitors rotation and quality of product for appearance and safe holding temperature and proper storage of prepared foods under refrigeration with product, date and proper storage containers to minimize waste and spoilage and ensure quality attractiveness - Partners with culinary team to work as a team to ensure coordinated work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction - Maintains all equipment in proper fashion such as cappuccino machine, micros station, etc - Accountable for meeting or exceeding all State and Company sanitation requirements (ServSafe) - Adheres to regulatory, safety, departmental and company policies - Supports safety and accident prevention programs (non slip footwear, proper lifting) - Presents oneself as a Credit to Company and encourages others to do the same - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to culinary team members and buffet guests. Greets, and makes welcome, each guest approaching their station- Maintains current and accurate information regarding food items (i.e., preparation techniques, seasonings, ingredients)- Prepares food items per guest order as required including, but not limited to, breakfast items, entrees and desserts according to guest request - Employs proper cooking methods, cooks to specifications, and handles, stores and rotates food properly in accordance with established health and safety standards- Slice, dice, chop and prepare raw products- Carve meats, portion food on serving plates, add gravies and sauces, and garnish plates as required- Wipes counter areas, sinks and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards- Maintains par levels of operating supplies and food product for each workstation obtaining replacement stock from warehouse inventory in accordance with procedure- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures- Provides personalized service and uses guests’ names when possible- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas
- Operates assigned bank or window according to department and regulatory guidelines - Completes all required shift paperwork according to internal control standards - Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles to the draw amount - Provides professional, courteous and sincere service to all guests - Efficiently and accurately processes all pari-mutuel wagers - Efficiently and accurately pays out winners - Can explain the wagering rules and procedures to guests in a pleasant and friendly manner - Presents oneself as a Credit to the company and encourages others to do the same - Responsible for providing exceptional Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests