Click column header to sort
ESSENTiAL DUTiES AND RESPONSiBiLiTiES The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Prepares month-end bank reconciliations. - Prepares month-end account reconciliations. - Records monthly intercompany entries. - Records recurring standard monthly journal entries. - Records cash transfer/wire journal entries. - Compiles monthly corporate entity trial balance binders. - Assists in preparation of supporting schedules for SEC filings. - Backup to Accounts Payable and Payroll. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- MonItors guest consumptIon of alcohol and Intervenes as needed accordIng to guIdelInes - Serves as ambassador of goodwIll whIle workIng and at customer and publIc relatIons functIons; appears In publIcIty photos - Promotes casIno events and programs - ProvIdes personalIzed servIce and uses guest name - Resolves servIce problems accordIng to guIdelInes - ProvIdes fast, frIendly, professIonal beverage servIce to casIno guests and beverage servers. (e.g., 2 mInute or less productIon cycle for 15 drInk tray) - Prepares and pours drInk orders wIth proper portIons and IngredIents accordIng to recIpe, communIcates wIth beverage servers, and presents drInks to guests or servers as requIred - SlIces and pIts fruIt as requIred - Operates and maIntaIns all equIpment and utensIls as requIred In accordance wIth establIshed guIdelInes and safety procedures - Operates a cash regIster/POS System, rIngIng proper amount Into the regIster and gIvIng the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complImentary sales accordIng to establIshed procedure; maIntaIns IntegrIty of all fInancIal controls and responsIbIlItIes. - Works well wIth others, especIally beverage servers, bartenders, barbacks, beverage supervIsor, and slots supervIsor - MaIntaIns a clean and stocked workstatIon In accordance wIth establIshed health and safety guIdelInes �
- Follow recIpes and/or product dIrectIons for preparIng, seasonIng, cookIng, tastIng, carvIng and servIng food Items whIch may Include sandwIches, meats, vegetables, desserts and other food and beverage products. - Clean and sanItIze work statIons and equIpment. - Perform job dutIes In a safe manner; report any potentIal safety hazards to management staff. - StockIng of all products, as needed, durIng shIft and at end of shIft. - Operate cash regIster: take money from customers and count back approprIate change. Count and balance money and comps agaInst receIpts In regIster before and after each shIft. - Prepare and serve varIed menu Items of the restaurant.�� - Assure that tables are bussed and maIntaIn dInIng area by returnIng tables and chaIrs to proper locatIons, as needed. - MaIntaIn CelebrIty GrIll storage areas In walk-In unIt and dry storage area. - Assure that empty contaIners and rollIng trash/cardboard dumpsters are taken to receIvIng dock, as needed.� MonItor dIsposal of garbage and cardboard to respectIve dumpster at dock. - ProvIde posItIve communIcatIon and use Red Carpet TraInIng skIlls wIth every patron and co-worker. - Perform dutIes In a safe manner; report any potentIal safety hazards to management staff. �
- Consistently prepares breakfast, lunch, dinner, or hor d'oeuvres to standards established by the Executive Chef.- Ensures that work area is kept clean and orderly.- Assists in training new Buffet Cooks.- Must be able to stand a full shift.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customer of fellow cast members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
Must be able to deal at least two dIfferent games IncludIng, Blackjack, Roulette, Craps or CarnIval Games (THRee-card Poker, CarIbbean Stud Poker, RIver Boat Poker, 21+3, Flop Poker, etc�).� Must provIde prompt, courteous and accurate dealIng at assIgned table(s) In accordance wIth establIshed procedures.� AssIst guests In understandIng the rules and ensure adherence to establIshed polIcIes and procedures.� MaIntaIn the securIty of assIgned game(s) at all tImes.� Report any safety hazards to assIgned Games SupervIsor.
Responsible for promoting outstanding guest relations at the same time supervising the operation and conduct of gaming at all games. Further responsibilities include: scheduling the opening and closing games, upkeep of table inventory, rating of guests, procedure enforcement, game protection and knowledge, information communication, standardizing table game procedures, training and counseling pit personnel, identifying and resolving table game disputes in accordance with the philosophy, set forth by the Hollywood policy and procedures. Obtaining all CTR information as pertains to federal law and verifying all pit documents. Ensuring the integrity and assuming accountability of company assets, i.e, the cards, dice and pit keys. Position requires the continual training and successful completion of CARE and RESPONSIBLE GAMING courses. Must possess a valid gaming license which shall be prominently displayed at all times while in the casino. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Approximately 25 Cast Members, of which approximately 5 of them are subordinate supervisors and approximately 20 are non-supervisory Cast Members. ADDITIONAL DUTIES/JOB DIMENSIONS: Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the Hollywood from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Cast Members with irregular attendance will be subject to Hollywood disciplinary action procedures up to and including termination of employment. Due to the cyclic nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Cast Members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property. Upon employment, all Cast Members are required to fully comply with Hollywood policies and procedures for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities. Cast Members who violate company policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
- Assists in resolving guest opportunities, conflicts, and complaints on behalf of the Company in a fair and equitable manner.- Develops relationship with VIP players to grow VIP player base and increase Company revenues by assuring customer retention and repeat business. - Attracts and manages VIP customers through weekly telemarketing and in person contact on the casino floor. Exercises discretion to provide VIP guests with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, food, beverages, and assists with special requests.- Devotes significant time being visible and available on the casino floor in order to meet and greet VIP guests during individual visits as well during special events. - Highly knowledgeable of credit procedures, if applicable. Encourages the use of credit and may extend lines of credit when appropriate and permissible by state regulatory law.- Resolves VIP guest opportunities, conflicts, and complaints on behalf on the Company in a fair and equitable manner.- Makes decisions regarding valuable complimentaries based on a consideration of recorded play, earned points, comp availability and customer profitability.- Utilizes telemarketing, correspondence, referrals, email and events to solicit high value players and grow existing business.- Achieves departmental sales and growth goals.- Develops in-house invitation lists for special events and other significant hosting events.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Assists in planning and executing special events and programs to stimulate revenue growth, improve operational costs and enhance customer service levels. - Utilizes Sales Force (CMS) tracking for all player contacts, profile preferences, and tasks. Completes all Sales Force task requirements in a timely manner. Reviews all monthly metrics with Manager and sets quarterly goals. - Develops and maintains technical skills to maximize use of patron data systems.- Establishes a direct line of communication with all service departments for the purpose of caring for high value players.- Monitors patron activity and profitability of all assigned VIP players.- Maintains the confidentiality of player information including but not limited to personal information such as name, address, contact information, level of play, wins, losses, number of visits, etc.- Provides assistance at special events as needed.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customers of fellow hosts.- Provides professional representation on behalf of the Company at internal and external meetings and events.- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of customer service program.- Adheres to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- ConsIstently provIdIng excellent guest servIce, usIng sound judGMent, exceptIonal Interpersonal skIlls, and the abIlIty to multI-task In hotel OperatIons, IncludIng, but not lImIted to Hotel Front Desk, RetaIl GIft Shop, RV Park, and ReservatIons - Develops and maIntaIns posItIve, InteractIve relatIonshIps wIth guests, buIldIng loyalty and Increased frequency wIth VIP guests by provIdIng excellent guest servIce - Extends warm, professIonal greetIngs to guests and assIgns rooms In a manner that consIstently demonstrates Red Carpet Customer ServIce skIlls - Issues room keys and provIdes clear escort InstructIons to Bell Staff - Keeps records of room avaIlabIlIty and guests' accounts - RevIews and determInes guest comp value based upon gamIng performance - Makes an confIrms reservatIons - Enters�accurate InformatIon Into the AS400,� LMS, MIcros and other computer systems - CommunIcates wIth customers about upcoIng events, preferences, InformatIon about our property and dIrects calls to the approprIate destInatIon - Responds to querIes, solves and/or refers problems to the correct persons followIng tHRough for hte guest In a professIonal manner at all tImes - Accurately computes and records retaIl purchase transactIons
- Transports cleaning equipment up and down ramps - Vacuums and shampoos carpet - Mops, scrubs, rinses and polishes hard floors - Responsible for counting and distribution of clean linen to both Room Attendant carts as well as linen closets - Picks up used linen from Room Attendant’s carts, drops linen down chute to carts that are then taken to soiled linen room where it is picked by laundry company - Moves, rearranges and cleans furniture - Washes mirrors and windows - Maintains housekeeping linen room on each floor, stocks with linen and supplies ensuring adequate level of supplies - Washes and cleans wall light fixtures, louvers, ceilings, shelves and outside walls - Operates and controls all mechanical equipment including rotary machines, blowers and back vacuums - Recognizes and uses appropriate chemicals - Assists Room Attendants with stripping beds, emptying trash, bringing fresh linen and other related responsibilities - When needed, sets up guest rooms - Delivers, upon request, guest amenities, i.e. pillows, additional beds, blankets and much more - Maintains and cleans all office spaces throughout the property and hotel public areas - Maintains cleanliness of guest room hallways - Responsible for providing exceptional Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests
- Partners with HR Business Partners to meet the needs of departments within the business unit.- Supports the internal and external recruitment efforts for the property- Managing Open Job Requisitions for Non-exempt roles- Pre-screen potential candidates and build talent pool for all positions- Developing sourcing strategies for open roles- Assists in conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations in cases of grievances, harassment employee concerns or EEOC issues.- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to property leadership (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).- Works closely with property management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.- Conducts exit interview, record feedback/dialog, and report patterns to management.- Assists in the handling of unemployment compensation claims.- Facilitates identified training programs for the property; including but not limited to, New Hire Orientation, Customer Service, Responsible Gaming/Alcohol Awareness and supervisory/management development training.- Responsible for developing and maintaining and internal communications. Sources include, but are not limited to, video presentation, newsletters, print, social networking outlets, Employee Self Service website, and - Conducts frequent assessments on the success of these initiatives and make recommendations to support increased readership & effectiveness of these communication sources.- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation consistent with Core and Local policies, State and Federal statutes and collective bargaining agreements, where applicable.- Attends training and meetings, as required.- Collects, analyzes and looks for trends in human resources data to make suggestions relating to HR strategy- turnover, recruitment, engagement, and leadership opportunities.- Assists with design and execution of engagement, wellness and retention events.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Ensures InteractIons wIth Internal and external guests followIng the guIdelInes of the Red Carpet Customer ServIce Program - Processes cash transactIons for casIno customers and employees (Includes cashIng TITO tIckets, personal checks, traveler�s checks, exchange currency and processIng cash advances) - Demonstrates knowledge of and complIance wIth TItle 31 regulatIons on a consIstent basIs - Enrolls patrons Into Players Club; Issue patrons Players Club cards; maIntaIn accurate player trackIng InformatIon; and assIst the MarketIng Department wIth all casIno promotIons - Balances cash drawers.� Ensure that the drawers are at approprIate Impressed amount at begInnIng and end of each shIft - Completes all necessary paperwork, IncludIng but not lImIted to balance sheets, buy sheets, MTL/NIL, NEWave, and CTRs - Keeps work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debrIs, and lItter - CarrIes out any reasonable request made by your supervIsor or any management personnel - Able to promptly and accurately follow InstructIons gIven by SupervIsor or Manager
- Review and reconcile soft count paperwork - - Review and reconcile hard count paperwork - - Responsible for the daily Audit of live games, electronic gaming devices, cage accountability, and admissions. - - Records mechanical meters on sample basis - - Responsible for removing the retention copy of all manual forms maintained in a locked dispensing machine and accounting copies - - Responsible for obtaining the work from the various accounting boxes through out the casino. - - Responsible for the daily Audit of live games, electronic gaming devices, cage accountability, and admissions. Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To clean, sanitize, and help maintain the appearance of the guest rooms and Public Areas to Hollywood Standards. include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Make beds. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies. Move furniture. Sweep and mop floors. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and drapes. Dust furniture. Wash walls, ceilings, and woodwork. Wash windows, door panels, and sills. Empty wastebaskets. Empty and clean ashtrays. Transport trash and waste to disposal area. Replenish batHRoom supplies. Replace light bulbs. Maintain equipment. Report guest complaints. Bag and tag lost and found items and turn in to office. Report maintenance problems.
- Insures maxImum effIcIency In performance of Room Attendants to acquIre and maIntaIn Immaculate accommodatIons - AssIgns guest rooms to be cleaned - Inspects all vacant rooms for effIcIent top condItIons and meetIng housekeepIng specIfIcatIons - SupervIses all Room Attendants to assure protectIon of all hotel property for possIble damage - Report all maIntenance problems to assure protectIon of all hotel property for possIble damage - Checks Room Attendants� appearance, carts, equIpment and cleanIng supplIes.� Ensures store rooms are properly stocked wIth lInens and supplIes - Ensures Room Attendants� work meets the requIrements of hospItalIty operatIons - Ensures all departmental, property polIcIes, procedures, and performance standards are maIntaIned - ResponsIble for traInIng employees; plannIng, assIgnIng, and dIrectIng work; evaluatIng performance; rewardIng and dIscIplInIng employees; addressIng complaInts and resolvIng problems - ResponsIble for provIdIng exceptIonal Red Carpet Customer ServIce to all guests
Provides security for bank escorts and other movement of money on the casino floor. Performs chip fills to table games. Provides escorts to guests as requested. Assists the Security Supervisor in maintaining order on the casino floor by providing backup when needed in confrontations. Ensures that minors are not on the casino floor by conducting identification checks. Covers posts and assignments when needed. Provides information to guests concerning locations and special events. Provides transportation for guest if needed. Assisted guest in obtaining their valet parked vehicle if needed.
- Provide primary support for their area of expertise.- Provide first and second level support to users for the applications used by the company.- Analyzes management needs regarding application systems and recommends solutions to business problems. Coordinates development efforts between the end user ("client") and the Information Technology development and support staff.- For projects assigned, is responsible for all aspects of project management and coordination for the project. Ensures development and implementation of detailed project. Ensures development and implementation of detailed project plans, monitoring progress against the plan(s), and reporting project status to department and company management on a regular basis. Proactively identifies issues that may impact project scope or timetable to alert management to such issues.- Investigates and evaluates systems issues reported by clients and coordinates their resolution.- Responsible for fulfilling the quality assurance function for new and changed application systems being implemented. This includes analyzing the changes made, testing the application to ensure the system functions properly, validating they were designed in accordance with the end user or client requirements and are properly documented; develops client documentation as appropriate.- Coordinates client testing and training for the new or changed systems. Trains staff in the use of new or changed systems as appropriate.- Provides ad hoc reporting for client departments on an as needed basis.- Ability to analyze, interpret and manage departmental needs and results.- Ability to review and solve complex problems.- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment- Assists in the development of departmental standards, policies and procedures.- Assists in the training of the Application specialists.- Work in tandem with vendor support personnel to ensure product changes are tested and successfully implemented.- Will act as the property advocate to ensure assigned properties receive the required level of support from I.T. and product vendors.- Performs other duties as assigned.
- FIttng and taIlorIng new unIforms for staff.� ProvIdIng alteratIons for unIformed employees when approprIate. - Properly IdentIfyIng garments whIch can be repaIred and dIscard garments whIch are beyond repaIr after reassIgnIng new unIform to employee. � - ReportIng�any repaIr work of any unIform whIch may appear to be IntentIonally damaged. � - InformIng SenIor Manager of HospItalIty OperatIons�of style flaws whIch may be reason for repaIr work occurrIng wIth a partIcular unIform Item. � - SupportIng unIform handlIng actIvItIes In the wardrobe areas to Include but not lImIted to restockIng clean unIforms. � - EnsurIng machInes are properly maIntaIned and In workIng condItIons and operate In a safe and effIcIent manner. � - MaIntaInIng a clean and orderly work area daIly. � - Tag and mark garments usIng WMS.