Click column header to sort
- The incumbent on this position is responsible for accurate accountability of the cashier department activity- Performance in this position must be pleasant, efficient, an honest manner at all times- Will also be responsible for accurately completing and updating electronic MTL/MIL and chip bank- Accurately process Poker Room activity; verification of front line cashier transactions over $1,000.00; verification of hand-to-hand transactions between cashiers; conduct transactions with other departments as needed, in the absence of Assistant Supervisor or above- This position must be able to perform Cashier duties as needed- Understands department objectives, standards, and guidelines- Posses thorough knowledge of casino policies for all cashier areas- Maintain security and accountability over all funds, to include chips, coins, tokens, cash currency, foreign cash currency and paperwork- Observe and verify funds received and disbursed to other departments, guests and transactions between cashiers- Verify all Cashier and Main Bank paperwork is accurately completed prior to sending to accounting/audit- All internal customers must be treated with prompt, courteous and friendly service- Be flexible with your schedule and be willing to assist in any cashiering area as needed and instructed to do so by the Cashier Lead/Supervisor on duty- Ensure accurate compliance with E-MTL/MIL paperwork and entry - Process table fills and credits per requests- Process Poker Room transactions- Perform the duties of front line cashiers as business demands- Perform check cashing transactions- Thorough knowledge of the paid in/out guidelines- Work with Vault to ensure timely process of buys
Must be able to deal at least two dIfferent games IncludIng, Blackjack, Roulette, Craps or CarnIval Games (THRee-card Poker, CarIbbean Stud Poker, RIver Boat Poker, 21+3, Flop Poker, etc�).� Must provIde prompt, courteous and accurate dealIng at assIgned table(s) In accordance wIth establIshed procedures.� AssIst guests In understandIng the rules and ensure adherence to establIshed polIcIes and procedures.� MaIntaIn the securIty of assIgned game(s) at all tImes.� Report any safety hazards to assIgned Games SupervIsor.
Must provide prompt, courteous and accurate dealing at assigned table(s) in accordance with established procedures. Assists guests in understanding the rules and ensure adherence to established policies and procedures. Maintain the security of assigned game(s) at all times. Report any safety hazards to assigned Casino Shift Manager.- Provides accurate and efficient dealing at assigned table game.- Follows game procedures when dealing Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, Baccarat, and any other form or variation of table games- Provides prompt, courteous and accurate dealing at assigned table(s)- Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures and state regulations as it relates to this position- Performs accurate chip and cash transactions- Receives wagers from customers and pays the appropriate game outcomes- Maintains game security and protects company assets at all times- Assists customers in understanding the rules and ensures adherence to established policies and proceduresEnthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs
Responsible for promoting outstanding guest relations at the same time supervising the operation and conduct of gaming at all games. Further responsibilities include: scheduling the opening and closing games, upkeep of table inventory, rating of guests, procedure enforcement, game protection and knowledge, information communication, standardizing table game procedures, training and counseling pit personnel, identifying and resolving table game disputes in accordance with the philosophy, set forth by the Hollywood policy and procedures. Obtaining all CTR information as pertains to federal law and verifying all pit documents. Ensuring the integrity and assuming accountability of company assets, i.e, the cards, dice and pit keys. Position requires the continual training and successful completion of CARE and RESPONSIBLE GAMING courses. Must possess a valid gaming license which shall be prominently displayed at all times while in the casino. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Approximately 25 Cast Members, of which approximately 5 of them are subordinate supervisors and approximately 20 are non-supervisory Cast Members. ADDITIONAL DUTIES/JOB DIMENSIONS: Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the Hollywood from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Cast Members with irregular attendance will be subject to Hollywood disciplinary action procedures up to and including termination of employment. Due to the cyclic nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Cast Members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property. Upon employment, all Cast Members are required to fully comply with Hollywood policies and procedures for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities. Cast Members who violate company policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
- ConsIstently provIdIng excellent guest servIce, usIng sound judGMent, exceptIonal Interpersonal skIlls, and the abIlIty to multI-task In hotel OperatIons, IncludIng, but not lImIted to Hotel Front Desk, RetaIl GIft Shop, RV Park, and ReservatIons - Develops and maIntaIns posItIve, InteractIve relatIonshIps wIth guests, buIldIng loyalty and Increased frequency wIth VIP guests by provIdIng excellent guest servIce - Extends warm, professIonal greetIngs to guests and assIgns rooms In a manner that consIstently demonstrates Red Carpet Customer ServIce skIlls - Issues room keys and provIdes clear escort InstructIons to Bell Staff - Keeps records of room avaIlabIlIty and guests' accounts - RevIews and determInes guest comp value based upon gamIng performance - Makes an confIrms reservatIons - Enters�accurate InformatIon Into the AS400,� LMS, MIcros and other computer systems - CommunIcates wIth customers about upcoIng events, preferences, InformatIon about our property and dIrects calls to the approprIate destInatIon - Responds to querIes, solves and/or refers problems to the correct persons followIng tHRough for hte guest In a professIonal manner at all tImes - Accurately computes and records retaIl purchase transactIons
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.- Washes walls, ceiling, wood work, door panels, windows and sills; moves furniture’s and turn and flip mattress.- Dusts and polishes metalwork.- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, corridors, elevators, stairways, and rooms when necessary.- Sweeps, mops, and scrubs floors; cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and carpet shampoo machine.- Collects soiled linens for laundering, and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closet. - Delivers ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests’ rooms upon request. - Removes trash collected by Room Attendants.- Responds to guests and other colleagues in a friendly, helpful manner.- Reports missing/found items, damaged equipment to the Floor Manager or Executive Housekeeper.- Maintains and cleans equipment daily.- Dusts venetian blinds and hang draperies as needed.- Empties wastebaskets and ashtrays, clean as needed. - Performs inventory count as needed.- Completes daily checklist.- Transports trash and waste to disposal area. - Replenishes supplies in storage cages. - Replaces light bulbs. - Be neat and courteous at all times.
- Collects or receIves, and segregates, counts, and records number of Items of soIled lInen and unIforms for repaIr or laundry, and places Items In contaIners. - ExamInes laundered Items to ensure cleanlIness and servIceabIlIty. - Stores laundered Items on carts, after verIfyIng numbers and types of Items.� - Counts and assembles laundered Items on cart or lInen truck, records amounts of lInens and unIforms to fIll requIsItIons, and transports carts to floors. - Conducts InventorIes to IdentIfy Items for replacement.� Keeps lInen room In clean and orderly condItIon.� ����� SupervIsory ResponsIbIlItIes ������������������������������������������ � ����� ThIs job has no supervIsory responsIbIlItIes.
To clean, sanItIze, and help maIntaIn the appearance of the guest rooms and PublIc Areas to Hollywood Standards. Include the followIng. Other dutIes may be assIgned. Make beds. ReplenIsh supplIes such as drInkIng glasses and wrItIng supplIes. Move furnIture. Sweep and mop floors. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furnIture, and drapes. Dust furnIture. Wash walls, ceIlIngs, and woodwork. Wash wIndows, door panels, and sIlls. Empty wastebaskets. Empty and clean ashtrays. Transport trash and waste to dIsposal area. ReplenIsh batHRoom supplIes. Replace lIght bulbs. MaIntaIn equIpment. Report guest complaInts. Bag and tag lost and found Items and turn In to Office. Report maIntenance problems.
- Insures maxImum effIcIency In performance of Room Attendants to acquIre and maIntaIn Immaculate accommodatIons - AssIgns guest rooms to be cleaned - Inspects all vacant rooms for effIcIent top condItIons and meetIng housekeepIng specIfIcatIons - SupervIses all Room Attendants to assure protectIon of all hotel property for possIble damage - Report all maIntenance problems to assure protectIon of all hotel property for possIble damage - Checks Room Attendants� appearance, carts, equIpment and cleanIng supplIes.� Ensures store rooms are properly stocked wIth lInens and supplIes - Ensures Room Attendants� work meets the requIrements of hospItalIty operatIons - Ensures all departmental, property polIcIes, procedures, and performance standards are maIntaIned - ResponsIble for traInIng employees; plannIng, assIgnIng, and dIrectIng work; evaluatIng performance; rewardIng and dIscIplInIng employees; addressIng complaInts and resolvIng problems - ResponsIble for provIdIng exceptIonal Red Carpet Customer ServIce to all guests
- Provides Security coverage necessary to ensure that adequate protection is provided for the safety and assets of all internal and external guests on property, as well as for the Company.- Provides security for bank escorts and other movement of money on the casino floor; Performs chip fills to table games; provides escorts to guests as requested.- Assists the Security Supervisor in maintaining order on the casino floor by providing backup when needed in confrontations; ensures that minors are not on the casino floor by conducting identification checks; covers posts and assignments when needed.- Provides information to guests concerning locations and special events.
- Provide primary support for their area of expertise.- Provide first and second level support to users for the applications used by the company.- Analyzes management needs regarding application systems and recommends solutions to business problems. Coordinates development efforts between the end user ("client") and the Information Technology development and support staff.- For projects assigned, is responsible for all aspects of project management and coordination for the project. Ensures development and implementation of detailed project. Ensures development and implementation of detailed project plans, monitoring progress against the plan(s), and reporting project status to department and company management on a regular basis. Proactively identifies issues that may impact project scope or timetable to alert management to such issues.- Investigates and evaluates systems issues reported by clients and coordinates their resolution.- Responsible for fulfilling the quality assurance function for new and changed application systems being implemented. This includes analyzing the changes made, testing the application to ensure the system functions properly, validating they were designed in accordance with the end user or client requirements and are properly documented; develops client documentation as appropriate.- Coordinates client testing and training for the new or changed systems. Trains staff in the use of new or changed systems as appropriate.- Provides ad hoc reporting for client departments on an as needed basis.- Ability to analyze, interpret and manage departmental needs and results.- Ability to review and solve complex problems.- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment- Assists in the development of departmental standards, policies and procedures.- Assists in the training of the Application specialists.- Work in tandem with vendor support personnel to ensure product changes are tested and successfully implemented.- Will act as the property advocate to ensure assigned properties receive the required level of support from I.T. and product vendors.- Performs other duties as assigned.