Click column header to sort
- The incumbent on this position is responsible for accurate accountability of the cashier department activity - Performance in this position must be pleasant, efficient, an honest manner at all times - Will also be responsible for accurately completing and updating electronic MTL/MiL and chip bank - Accurately process Poker Room activity; verification of front line cashier transactions over $1,000.00; verification of hand-to-hand transactions between cashiers; conduct transactions with other departments as needed, in the absence of Assistant Supervisor or above - This position must be able to perform Cashier duties as needed - Understands department objectives, standards, and guidelines - Posses thorough knowledge of casino policies for all cashier areas - Maintain security and accountability over all funds, to include chips, coins, tokens, cash currency, foreign cash currency and paperwork - Observe and verify funds received and disbursed to other departments, guests and transactions between cashiers - Verify all Cashier and Main Bank paperwork is accurately completed prior to sending to accounting/Audit - All internal customers must be treated with prompt, courteous and friendly service - Be flexible with your schedule and be willing to assist in any cashiering area as needed and instructed to do so by the Cashier Lead/Supervisor on duty - Ensure accurate compliance with E-MTL/MiL paperwork and entry - Process table fills and credits per requests - Process Poker Room transactions - Perform the duties of front line cashiers as business demands - Perform check cashing transactions - Thorough knowledge of the paid in/out guidelines - Work with Vault to ensure timely process of buys
- MonItors guest consumptIon of alcohol and Intervenes as needed accordIng to guIdelInes - Serves as ambassador of goodwIll whIle workIng and at customer and publIc relatIons functIons; appears In publIcIty photos - Promotes casIno events and programs - ProvIdes personalIzed servIce and uses guest name - Resolves servIce problems accordIng to guIdelInes - ProvIdes fast, frIendly, professIonal beverage servIce to casIno guests and beverage servers. (e.g., 2 mInute or less productIon cycle for 15 drInk tray) - Prepares and pours drInk orders wIth proper portIons and IngredIents accordIng to recIpe, communIcates wIth beverage servers, and presents drInks to guests or servers as requIred - SlIces and pIts fruIt as requIred - Operates and maIntaIns all equIpment and utensIls as requIred In accordance wIth establIshed guIdelInes and safety procedures - Operates a cash regIster/POS System, rIngIng proper amount Into the regIster and gIvIng the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complImentary sales accordIng to establIshed procedure; maIntaIns IntegrIty of all fInancIal controls and responsIbIlItIes. - Works well wIth others, especIally beverage servers, bartenders, barbacks, beverage supervIsor, and slots supervIsor - MaIntaIns a clean and stocked workstatIon In accordance wIth establIshed health and safety guIdelInes �
- Provides personalized service and uses guest name - Resolves service problems according to guidelines - Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos - Promotes casino events and programs - Provides fast (20 minute or less round time), friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests; carries full trays on every round - Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines - Takes drink orders, communicates with bartender, assists in the preparation of drinks and presents drinks to guests - Handles money according to procedure - Works well with others, especially beverage servers, bartenders, barbacks, beverage supervisor, and slots supervisor - Maintains clean and stocked workstation
- Follow recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving food items which may include sandwiches, meats, vegetables, desserts and other food and beverage products. - Clean and sanitize work stations and equipment. - Perform job duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff. - Stocking of all products, as needed, during shift and at end of shift. - Operate cash register: take money from customers and count back appropriate change. Count and balance money and comps against receipts in register before and after each shift. - Prepare and serve varied menu items of the restaurant. - Assure that tables are bussed and maintain dining area by returning tables and chairs to proper locations, as needed. - Maintain Celebrity Grill storage areas in walk-in unit and dry storage area. - Assure that empty containers and rolling trash/cardboard dumpsters are taken to receiving dock, as needed. Monitor disposal of garbage and cardboard to respective dumpster at dock. - Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker. - Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Consistently prepares breakfast, lunch, dinner, or hor d'oeuvres to standards established by the Executive Chef.- Ensures that work area is kept clean and orderly.- Assists in training new Buffet Cooks.- Must be able to stand a full shift.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customer of fellow cast members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
Must be able to deal at least two different games including, Blackjack, Roulette, Craps or Carnival Games (three-card Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, River Boat Poker, 21+3, Flop Poker, etc…). Must provide prompt, courteous and accurate dealing at assigned table(s) in accordance with established procedures. Assist guests in understanding the rules and ensure adherence to established policies and procedures. Maintain the security of assigned game(s) at all times. Report any safety hazards to assigned Games Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary for Hollywood and 1st Jackpot: - Responsible for directing the overall operations and staff of the Table Games/Slots/Performance/Sportsbook Develops, implements, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Ensure that scheduling is done in an effective and efficient manner, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for preparing, monitoring, and adhering to budgets and ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives. Reports budget concerns / deviations to the Executive Management / GM.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Provides direction to Table Games/Slots/Performance/Sportsbook leadership and oversees all Casino Operations game protection and overall Slot operations.- Ensures enforcement of games procedures and policies as outlined in company and department manuals and in accordance with Internal Controls. Monitors for compliance.- Manages departmental expenditures and resources.- Assigns duties to leadership of Table Games/Slots/Performance/Sportsbook and creates/approves work schedules for efficient business performance.- Makes final decision on implementation and oversight of overall strategies for the overall engagement, customer service, comp ability, games layout and slot floor mix, revenue growth, and expense management to maximize profitability for all areas of responsibility. - Observes and monitors staff performance and plan work processes to ensure efficient operations and adherence to Table Games/Slots/Performance/Sportsbook policies and procedures.- Recommends and approves changes in status of team members including but not limited to changes from full time to part time, promotions, and transfers.- Responsible for the overall engagement of all team members by addressing and managing team member feedback, suggestions, complaints, and grievances. - Protects and preserves assets of the company.- Responsible for the overall integrity of daily Casino operations. - Participate with the Executive Management Team in developing innovative, strategic and tactical operating plans to support property objectives. - Accountable to maximize daily revenue and effectively manage costs, labor and cash control.- Develop and manage departmental expense and capital budgets to support operational objectives.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- interacts with guests and co-workers in a helpful, positive, upbeat, and professional manner - Responsible for complete set-up, stocking and service of assigned area; sets, cleans, and resets tables - Remove dirty dishes, glassware, flatware, and soiled linens from tables and countertops, transports to dish area - Responsible for the monitoring and replenishing of all stock items in assigned area in a neat, accurate and timely fashion - Refill water glasses, coffee cups, butter/condiments, bread, and carrying order to tables as needed - Make coffee or tea as needed - Ensures assigned work area is neat, clean and sanitized throughout shift by wiping tables, counter areas, beverage stations, sinks, and sweeping and mopping floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station - Partners with culinary team and server to work as a team to ensure coordinated work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction - Maintains all equipment in proper fashion (coffee machines, soda and juice dispensers, ice bins), service stations, and refrigerators - Accountable for meeting or exceeding all State and company sanitation requirements (ServSafe) - Adheres to regulatory, safety, departmental and company policies - Supports safety and accident prevention programs (non slip footwear, proper lifting) - Presents oneself as a Credit to Company and encourages others to do the same - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
Summary Provides prompt and courteous food and beverage service while ensuring guest satisfaction, during banquet or restaurant functions. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Performs pre-shift and post-shift side work (setup, break down, clean-up, etc.). Greets guests when seated at table.Assists guest needsPrepares beverage orders Clears table after service. Removes trays of dirty dishes, silverware and glasses to kitchen for cleaning. Clears room at end of banquet of all props and centerpieces and properly returns to storage. Adheres to sanitation rules and regulations.Conducts any other related duties assigned by supervisor on duty
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift. Supports, administers and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Assists in creating effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction. - Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services, and resolve occupants’ complaints while supporting all customer service programs on assigned shift. - Assists with management of daily arrivals and departures in reservation system on assigned shift. - Provides direction for Hotel supervisory staff on assigned shift. - Assists with posting charges, and settling of folios for individuals and groups, if applicable, on assigned shift. - Addresses and manages complaints, grievances or concerns from team members on assigned shift. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- ConsIstently provIdIng excellent guest servIce, usIng sound judGMent, exceptIonal Interpersonal skIlls, and the abIlIty to multI-task In hotel OperatIons, IncludIng, but not lImIted to Hotel Front Desk, RetaIl GIft Shop, RV Park, and ReservatIons - Develops and maIntaIns posItIve, InteractIve relatIonshIps wIth guests, buIldIng loyalty and Increased frequency wIth VIP guests by provIdIng excellent guest servIce - Extends warm, professIonal greetIngs to guests and assIgns rooms In a manner that consIstently demonstrates Red Carpet Customer ServIce skIlls - Issues room keys and provIdes clear escort InstructIons to Bell Staff - Keeps records of room avaIlabIlIty and guests' accounts - RevIews and determInes guest comp value based upon gamIng performance - Makes an confIrms reservatIons - Enters�accurate InformatIon Into the AS400,� LMS, MIcros and other computer systems - CommunIcates wIth customers about upcoIng events, preferences, InformatIon about our property and dIrects calls to the approprIate destInatIon - Responds to querIes, solves and/or refers problems to the correct persons followIng tHRough for hte guest In a professIonal manner at all tImes - Accurately computes and records retaIl purchase transactIons
Job descriptions will be available for each open position at Job Fair. ALL positions include the following responsibilities:- Responsible for fostering a fun environment- Enthusiastically support, actively promote, and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs- Provide fast, friendly, professional service to casino guests- Serve as an ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions- Provide personalized service and uses guest name- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events- Be respectful to all co-workers- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.- Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations.- Meet department uniform, appearance, and grooming requirements- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
- Transports cleaning equipment up and down ramps - Vacuums and shampoos carpet - Mops, scrubs, rinses and polishes hard floors - Responsible for counting and distribution of clean linen to both Room Attendant carts as well as linen closets - Picks up used linen from Room Attendant’s carts, drops linen down chute to carts that are then taken to soiled linen room where it is picked by laundry company - Moves, rearranges and cleans furniture - Washes mirrors and windows - Maintains housekeeping linen room on each floor, stocks with linen and supplies ensuring adequate level of supplies - Washes and cleans wall light fixtures, louvers, ceilings, shelves and outside walls - Operates and controls all mechanical equipment including rotary machines, blowers and back vacuums - Recognizes and uses appropriate chemicals - Assists Room Attendants with stripping beds, emptying trash, bringing fresh linen and other related responsibilities - When needed, sets up guest rooms - Delivers, upon request, guest amenities, i.e. pillows, additional beds, blankets and much more - Maintains and cleans all office spaces throughout the property and hotel public areas - Maintains cleanliness of guest room hallways - Responsible for providing exceptional Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests
- Collects or receives, and segregates, counts, and records number of items of soiled linen and uniforms for repair or laundry, and places items in containers. - Examines laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability. - Stores laundered items on carts, after verifying numbers and types of items. - Counts and assembles laundered items on cart or linen truck, records amounts of linens and uniforms to fill requisitions, and transports carts to floors. - Conducts inventories to identify items for replacement. Keeps linen room in clean and orderly condition. Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- Maintains and updates the customer database within the casino management system (CMS).- Executes offers for campaigns and pushes them to customer database for distribution.- Assists with managing marketing reinvestment strategy for CRM campaign programs.- Assists with managing database marketing requests and fulfillment of track able offer campaigns related, but not limited to, advertising, events, promotions, entertainment and sponsorships through all direct response marketing mediums.- Responsible for verifying offers and ensures accuracy for market distribution.- Creates and analyzes reports. Makes recommendations for improvement as needed.- Works with creative team to develop marketing collateral for campaigns as needed. Makes suggestions for improvements as needed.- Serves as liaison between CRM and Marketing Operations departments to ensure accuracy of campaigns and offers.- Assists with creation, management, and execution of CRM campaign events.- Ensures CRM marketing campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.- Responsible for tracking expenses related to CRM marketing programs and supporting compliance to departmental budgets.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Takes customer and Team Members calls related to CRM campaign initiatives. Answers questions accordingly and makes recommendations for improvement based upon feedback.- Manages relationships with outside vendors to ensure timely, accurate and cost-effective production campaigns.- Responsible for the data integrity of customer database.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests following the guidelines of the Red Carpet Customer Service Program - Processes cash transactions for casino customers and employees (includes cashing TiTO tickets, personal checks, traveler’s checks, exchange currency and processing cash advances) - Demonstrates knowledge of and compliance with Title 31 regulations on a consistent basis - Enrolls patrons into Players Club; issue patrons Players Club cards; maintain accurate player tracking information; and assist the Marketing Department with all casino promotions - Balances cash drawers. Ensure that the drawers are at appropriate impressed amount at beginning and end of each shift - Completes all necessary paperwork, including but not limited to balance sheets, buy sheets, MTL/NiL, NEWave, and CTRs - Keeps work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris, and litter - Carries out any reasonable request made by your supervisor or any management personnel - Able to promptly and accurately follow instructions given by Supervisor or Manager
To clean, sanitize, and help maintain the appearance of the guest rooms and Public Areas to Hollywood Standards. include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Make beds. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies. Move furniture. Sweep and mop floors. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and drapes. Dust furniture. Wash walls, ceilings, and woodwork. Wash windows, door panels, and sills. Empty wastebaskets. Empty and clean ashtrays. Transport trash and waste to disposal area. Replenish batHRoom supplies. Replace light bulbs. Maintain equipment. Report guest complaints. Bag and tag lost and found items and turn in to office. Report maintenance problems.
- Insures maxImum effIcIency In performance of Room Attendants to acquIre and maIntaIn Immaculate accommodatIons - AssIgns guest rooms to be cleaned - Inspects all vacant rooms for effIcIent top condItIons and meetIng housekeepIng specIfIcatIons - SupervIses all Room Attendants to assure protectIon of all hotel property for possIble damage - Report all maIntenance problems to assure protectIon of all hotel property for possIble damage - Checks Room Attendants� appearance, carts, equIpment and cleanIng supplIes.� Ensures store rooms are properly stocked wIth lInens and supplIes - Ensures Room Attendants� work meets the requIrements of hospItalIty operatIons - Ensures all departmental, property polIcIes, procedures, and performance standards are maIntaIned - ResponsIble for traInIng employees; plannIng, assIgnIng, and dIrectIng work; evaluatIng performance; rewardIng and dIscIplInIng employees; addressIng complaInts and resolvIng problems - ResponsIble for provIdIng exceptIonal Red Carpet Customer ServIce to all guests
Ensures that all paperwork i.e.; logs, jackpot tickets, W2G’s are documented completely and accurately. Ensures regulatory compliance in all transactions on the Slot Floor. Monitors Slot Floor constantly. interacts with Guests to address complaints, resolve problems and to promote goodwill. Performs minor maintenance on Slot machines. Performs Jackpot payouts properly according to department standards. Safeguards the assets of the company. Performs miscellaneous tasks as required or requested. Performs all duties according to MS Gaming regulations as it pertains to the segregation of duties. Other duties may be assigned.