Click column header to sort
- Knowledge of and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Table Games Department.- Supervises and directs all Table Games Team Members.- Recommends any changes (games spread and mix, personnel adjustments, etc.) that may be beneficial- Authorizes credit and comps in accordance with established policies.- Submits daily shifts reports and keeps the Senior Director of Operations informed at all times in the absence of the Casino Shift Manager.- Assists with hiring, scheduling, training, counseling, evaluating, and termination of Table Games Team Members.- Assists customers with any problems or requests.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members.- Monitors Table Games internal security.- Ensures that all equipment is in good working order- In the absence of other department heads, settles problems and disputes.- Maintains gaming integrity while ensuring customers expectations are met or exceeded for their assigned shift.- Responsible for the daily and weekly schedule of their assigned shift by:- Determining number of cast members needed based on game spread.- Ensuring that all positions are accurately and adequately filled.- Maintaining a journal of requested time off and grants requests in accordance with departmental policies.- Reviewing sign-in sheets and submits payroll records to accounting.- Maximizes scheduling efficiency while carefully controlling payroll expenses. - Any and all duties as assigned.
- Consistently prepares breakfast, lunch, or dinner to standards established by the Executive Chef.- Ensures that work area is kept clean and orderly.- Assist in the training of new Cooks.- Must be able to stand a full shift - Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customer of fellow cast members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Manager or a member of management.- Completes daily checklist and production charts as directed by you supervisor.
• Plans, implements and executes all assigned casino promotions and player development events • Develops promotion and event proposals within defined budgetary and strategic parameters.• Upon approval, creates rules and regulations for promotions and events for submission to the Mississippi Gaming Commission.• Develops implementation timelines and task lists and coordinates all aspects of promotions and events with Advertising, IT, Player Services, Food & Beverage, etc.• Configures and tests promotional set-up, and creates prizes in ACSC and other supporting computer programs.• Works promotions and events (nights and weekends as necessary). • Reconciles event manifests, vendor invoices and assists with analysis of promotions and events.• Responsible for interdepartmental communication of designated promotions and events.• Researches competitive promotion and event programming, and presents information to Management.• Resolves guest complaints and disputes, exercising discretion and judgment.• Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow cast members.• Any and all duties as assigned by the Casino Marketing Manager or other members of management.
- Maintains requisition files to ensure receipts are accurately recorded.- Verifies vendor invoices for accuracy. Notes and reconciles all discrepancies.- Records damaged products and notifies the proper department of the corrective action required.- Coordinates deliveries and stocking of receipts with Manager. Labels all receipts for delivery and ensures signed delivery copies are returned to warehouse.- Inspects good and informs Manager of any problems.- Processes all incoming and outgoing United Parcel Service, USPS, and Fed Ex items.- Checking in, stocking and delivering Food & Beverage goods.- Must maintain a valid driver’s license in your state of residence and maintain a clean driving record. Must have driver's license on their person at all times.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Manager or a member of management.
- Provides security, safety and loss control by monitoring, observing, reporting and taking appropriate action- Provides superior service to our guests- Must seek out opportunities to be of service- Maintain highly visible patrols to insure a safe gaming experience- Responds appropriately to a wide variety of property, life or asset-threatening conditions with immediate assistance- Maintains the confidentiality of pertinent information- Observes safety hazards, violations of policies, procedures, rules or laws, and reports to shift management- Assure quality support to other departments so that they may serve guests more effectively- Promote the property promotions and events- Coordinates and communicates with other Security personnel or Boomtown staff to provide optimum security and customer service- Maintains accountability for assigned monies during fills, drops and escorts, and other assigned duties- Monitors and protects Boomtown and customer assets within his/her control, reporting theft and/or destruction promptly to appropriate personnel- Answers questions, offers assistance as required and generally functions as a departmental host for Boomtown's customers- Completes a wide variety of paperwork on a daily basis as needed by the department and by the company- Create fun and excitement with the customer
- Knowledge of and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of this position.- Safeguards assigned Slot assets.- Responsible for jackpot payoffs.- Performs minor repairs (i.e. load printer paper) on slot machines and notifies Slot Supervisor when technician repair is needed.- Provides customer service on the slot floor in their area.- Works with the technical department to ensure that all machines in their area are in good working order.- Reports any machine irregularity or suspicious activity to Slot Supervisor.- Ability to lift 50 lbs. throughout the shift. Must be able to stand for 7 consecutive hours.- Must be able to calculate simple math problems.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
- Provides friendly and efficient service to all guest in assigned outlet.- Displays a thorough knowledge of all menu selections and daily specials. Answers questions and make suggestions.- Completes all assigned cleaning and maintenance tasks.- Must be able to stand for a full shift.- Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customer of fellow team members.- Any and all duties as assigned by you Manager or a member of management.
- Responsible for supervising staff and management of daily operations in the Table Games department.- Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager regarding any concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.- Works closely with department leadership to implement and oversee overall strategies for customer service, comping, games layout and mix, revenue growth, and expense management in order to maximize profitability.- Makes suggestions for improvement on standard operating procedures as needed.- Shares responsibility for the overall engagement of all team members by addressing and managing team member feedback, suggestions, complaints, and grievances.- Responsible for the accountability of the chips, cards, dice, and all other gaming equipment.- Assists with verifications of table inventories and effectively manages table limits.- Assists in the maintenance and processing of all paperwork, logs, schedules, and communication pertaining to the Table Games department.- Maintains a continuous inspection of cards and dice ensuring the security of assigned table games.- Shares responsibility for the overall integrity of daily operations.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Ensures efficient operations and table games protection.- Monitors chips and cash transactions between dealers and customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to customers, in accordance with established procedures.- Accounts for chips on assigned games. This includes but is not limited to making fills and credits as needed.- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Hiring all shifts with flexible scheduling available- Provides accurate and efficient dealing at assigned table game - Follows game procedures when dealing Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, Baccarat, and any other form or variation of table games - Provides prompt, courteous and accurate dealing at assigned table(s)- Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures and state regulations as it relates to this position- Performs accurate chip and cash transactions- Receives wagers from customers and pays the appropriate game outcomes- Maintains game security and protects company assets at all times - Assists customers in understanding the rules and ensures adherence to established policies and procedures- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs
As a Dealer: - Provides accurate and efficient dealing at assigned table game.- Follows game procedures when dealing Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, Baccarat, and any other form or variation of table games.- Provides prompt, courteous and accurate dealing at assigned table(s).- Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures and state regulations as it relates to this position.- Performs accurate chip and cash transactions.- Receives wagers from customers and pays the appropriate game outcomes.- Maintains game security and protects company assets at all times.- Assists customers in understanding the rules and ensures adherence to established policies and procedures.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.As a Supervisor: - Knowledge of and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Table Games Department.- Oversees all gaming activity on assigned tables.- Monitors cash and chip transactions.- Corrects mistakes and settles disputes when necessary.- Verifies, by signature, all clerical transactions.- Issues approved credit.- Maintains bankroll at functional levels.- Assists customers with any problems or requests.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow cast members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Director or a member of management.
- Delivers and retrieves guest's vehicles to and from casino/hotel front entrance and valet parking lot.- Runner must run to the valet lot and bring the vehicle to the Casino/Hotel entrance.- Locks vehicle and gives keys to dispatch.- Adheres to all company and departmental policies, procedures and safety standards.- Must have a clean and neat appearance. Must maintain a valid driver’s license in your state of residence and maintain a clean driving record. Must have driver’s license on their person at all times.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow cast members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.