Click column header to sort
- Provides accurate and efficient dealing at assigned table game.- Follows game procedures when dealing Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, and any other form or variation of table games.- Provides prompt, courteous, and accurate dealing at assigned table(s).- Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures and state regulations as it relates to this position.- Performs accurate chip and cash transactions.- Receives wagers from customers and pays the appropriate game outcomes.- Maintains game security and protects company assets at all times.- Assists customers in understanding the rules and ensures adherence to established policies and procedures.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs.
- Attends Dealer School for the duratIon of the school whIle havIng satIsfactory attendance accordIng to Argosy Alton�s local Attendance polIcy. - ProvIdes accurate and effIcIent dealIng at assIgned table game. - Follows game procedures when dealIng Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, Baccarat, and any other form or varIatIon of table games. - ProvIdes prompt, courteous, and accurate dealIng at assIgned table(s). - Adheres to all company and departmental polIcIes and procedures and state regulatIons as It relates to thIs posItIon. - Performs accurate chIp and cash transactIons accordIng to establIshed polIcIes. - ReceIves wagers from customers and pays the approprIate game outcomes. - MaIntaIns game securIty and protects company assets at all tImes.�� - AssIsts guests and/or traIners In understandIng the rules and ensures adherence to establIshed polIcIes and procedures. - Adheres to schedulIng and coordInates wIth manager regardIng any concerns, wIth attentIon to guest satIsfactIon. - EnthusIastIcally supports, actIvely promotes, and demonstrates superIor customer servIce In accordance wIth departmental and company standards and programs.� - Performs all job dutIes In a safe and responsIble manner IncludIng keepIng areas clean and free of safety hazards, debrIs, and lItter. - ResponsIble for ensurIng regulatory complIance wIthIn area of authorIty and reportIng potentIal Issues to management. - MaIntaIns strIct confIdentIalIty In all departmental and company matters. **Please note thIs Is not a toked posItIon, as thIs posItIon would only be workIng In a traInIng facIlIty.� PartIcIpatIon and selectIon for DealIng School does not guarantee future offers of employment**
- Must promote and maIntaIn all steps of the Red Carpet Customer ServIce program wIth each patron and employee you come In contact wIth. - EffectIvely responds to supervIsor�s requests In all areas of customer InteractIon and customer concerns. - ProvIdes securIty to assIgned area or parkIng lot; maIntaIns hIgh vIsIbIlIty, handles problem sItuatIons, and watches for safety hazards. - ProvIdes securIty escorts for all monetary transfers, fIlls, and credIts. - ProvIdes securIty escort as requested for jackpot wInners. - Oversees customer boardIng and dIsembarkIng: provIdes crowd control, dIrects traffIc, checks ID�s, and checks for oversIzed bags, cameras, bottles, and other Items not allowed on property. - ResponsIble for actIvely patrollIng sectIons/floor lookIng for InteractIon opportunItIes, answerIng calls whIle stIll maIntaInIng the abIlIty to buIld relatIonshIps. - ProvIdes assIstance to customers: gIves dIrectIons, calls cabs, assIsts wIth car trouble, etc.� ProvIdes specIal assIstance to dIsabled patrons, as necessary. - AssIsts wIth Table and Slot drops.� Observes Count members durIng the valIdator drop and transports/escorts to Count Room.� - ProvIdes assIstance for Table drop by provIdIng drop boxes, observIng the count, and securIng drop boxes In the Count Room.� MonItors all entrances and exIts from Count Room, and Vault.� MaIntaIns logs of these actIvItIes. - Serves as dIspatcher.� DIspatches other Officers to varIous assIgnments and maIntaIns actIvIty log sheets.� Watches and records monItors and alarms. - WrItes detaIled reports as requIred for IncIdents InvolvIng law vIolatIons and/or vIolatIons for company polIcy and/or procedure. - TestIfIes In court on behalf of the company as necessary. - AdmInIsters fIrst aId and lIfe support when necessary (CPR/AED). - OccasIonally, strenuous physIcal actIvIty Is requIred. - Is famIlIar wIth emergency procedures for all Argosy CasIno patrons and employees, IncludIng abandon shIp, fIre, man overboard, and bomb search. - ComplIes wIth company polIcIes, all state and federal regulatIons, and Internal controls as relates to thIs posItIon. - Employees may be requIred to perform dutIes outsIde of theIr normal job descrIptIons where, In the company�s judGMent, It Is necessary In the Interest of effIcIency, productIvIty, or Improved guest servIce.
- Must promote and maintain all steps of the Red Carpet Customer Service program with each patron and employee you come in contact with.- Effectively responds to supervisor’s requests in all areas of customer interaction and customer concerns.- Provides security to assigned area or parking lot; maintains high visibility, handles problem situations, and watches for safety hazards.- Provides security escorts for all monetary transfers, fills, and credits.- Provides security escort as requested for jackpot winners.- Oversees customer boarding and disembarking: provides crowd control, directs traffic, checks ID’s, and checks for oversized bags, cameras, bottles, and other items not allowed on property.- Responsible for actively patrolling sections/floor looking for interaction opportunities, answering calls while still maintaining the ability to build relationships.- Provides assistance to customers: gives directions, calls cabs, assists with car trouble, etc. Provides special assistance to disabled patrons, as necessary.- Assists with Table and Slot drops. Observes Count members during the validator drop and transports/escorts to Count Room. - Provides assistance for Table drop by providing drop boxes, observing the count, and securing drop boxes in the Count Room. Monitors all entrances and exits from Count Room, and Vault. Maintains logs of these activities.- Serves as dispatcher. Dispatches other Officers to various assignments and maintains activity log sheets. Watches and records monitors and alarms.- Writes detailed reports as required for incidents involving law violations and/or violations for company policy and/or procedure.- Testifies in court on behalf of the company as necessary.- Administers first aid and life support when necessary (CPR/AED).- Occasionally, strenuous physical activity is required.- Is familiar with emergency procedures for all Argosy Casino patrons and employees, including abandon ship, fire, man overboard, and bomb search.- Complies with company policies, all state and federal regulations, and internal controls as relates to this position.- Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal job descriptions where, in the company’s judgment, it is necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or improved guest service.
- Must promote and maintain all steps of the Red Carpet Customer Service program with each patron and employee you come in contact with.- Complies with company policies, all state and federal regulations, and internal controls as it relates to this position.- Resets machines and repairs minor malfunctions.- Performs routine procedures with slot machine printers, bill validators, adding/removing paper, and performing minor repairs.- Handles jackpot requests.- Provides customer service to slot players (e.g., handles complaints and answers questions).- Promotes Slot Player club cards and duties include getting new card sign-ups and authorizing/retrieving comps for players.- Cleans area around machines when time allows.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal job description where, in the Company’s judgment, it is necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or improved guest service.
- Effectively respond to Supervisor’s requests in all areas of guest interaction and guest concerns.- Write, verify, and make payments on tickets for sports wagers in accordance with department policy and procedures and ensures compliance to applicable jurisdictional gaming statues and regulations.- Maintain a cash bank for his/her shift, responsible for accepting payment and making correct change when necessary.- Stock Sports book Writer/Cashier's stations with adequate supplies; keeps all stations neat and clean.- Write Sports tickets in an accurate and timely manner.- Make payments on winning tickets in an accurate and timely manner; verify tickets and payoffs.- Maintain and reconcile bank for assigned shift, following established cash-handling policies and procedures- Explain wagering rules, including betting lines and odds, and procedures to guests- Provide information and assistance to customers in a friendly, courteous manner to ensure the delivery of superior guest service. Offer information on activities, etc., and direct guests for further information as necessary.- Create and enter player tracking cards- Notify management of escalated or prevalent guest issues/concerns and any apparent suspicious activity