Click column header to sort
- Schedules appointments and keeps a current calendar of events and activities, including preparing and verifying travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, conferences, and community or social engagements as needed.- Responsible for drafting, preparing, typing, or transcribing general correspondence, communications, reports, spreadsheets, databases, charts, graphs, manuals, presentations, calendars, agendas, itineraries, meeting minutes, and other documents as needed in the day to day operations of the Executive offices.- Handles incoming guest complaint and inquiry calls and follows through to ensure satisfaction and resolution of issue.- Coordinates hotel and ground transportation arrangements for corporate guests, visiting team members, vendors, and others as requested.- Coordinates and oversees projects as directed by the General Manager and VP of Marketing.- Serves as liaison for General Manager and coordinates requests with other managers and directors.- Ensures General Manager are kept fully informed.- Gathers and analyzes data as needed for special projects.- Answers and directs incoming phone calls for the Executive offices.- Greets and directs guests and team members who visit the Executive offices.- Files and organizes documents and materials.- Manages libraries of a variety of information, including internal controls and documents.- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail. - Has a general working knowledge of Human Resource functions to assist team members as needed.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service. - Adheres to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Sets up bars for operation; cuts fruit; stocks ice; empties garbage. - Supports bartender needs; ices drink glasses and pours non-alcoholic drinks as needed. - Wipes counter areas, sinks, and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station. - Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards. - Maintains par stock levels and orders bar supplies as necessary; delivers orders. - Maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures; reports any maintenance problems to manager. - Removes and properly disposes of all refuse and debris accumulated in restaurant and service stations in accordance with department procedures; sorts bottles and corrugated cardboard for recycling. - Resolves service issues according to established guidelines. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Provides wine, liquor, and related bar service to guests and cocktail servers at assigned stations. - Mixes drinks according to prescribed recipes. - Keeps station stocked with all liquor, glasses, and accessories necessary. - Maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities. - Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to guests. - Maintains cleanliness of designated area. - ices and fills all non-alcoholic drinks for servers. - Opens and closes bar according to established procedures. - Responsible for maintaining and balancing a cash drawer, Credit charges, and servers’ food transactions, including tips. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Responsible for providing friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to Bowling center guests. - Assists players in selecting equipment as needed. - Assigns guests to lanes according to established procedures. - Delivers and retrieves equipment from lanes as directed. - Maintains knowledge of property events, activities, and amenities to ensure personalized guest service. - Assists with the cleanliness and general maintenance of the center. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Cleans slot machines, in between machines, ash trays, slot bases, trash cans, restrooms, offices, public areas, windows and ledges, restaurants, lighting, walls, counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative objects in the casino or common areas. - Vacuums carpet, sweeps and mops tile floors, and cleans any spills that occur. - Cleans up any biohazardous materials according to established guidelines. - Removes trash from trash containers and places into the dumpsters. - Familiar with the proper use of cleaning solutions and equipment. - Replaces toilet tissue and refills paper towel dispensers. - Cleans and polishes all furniture, marble, brass fixtures, brass floor plates, entrance door brass, and kick door brass plates. - Cleans all escalators and elevators. - Knows where all facilities in the casino are located. - Straightens chairs as needed. - Removes glasses, cups, paper, and debris from all assigned areas, per procedure. - Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Greets guests in a friendly, courteous manner and arranges for seating according to guest preference and table availability; monitors room atmosphere. - Quotes accurate waiting times and handles guest waiting lists or reservations in accordance with established procedures. - Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff. - Operates a cash register/P.O.S. System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge, and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities. - Familiar with restaurant food menu, including description, price, add-ons, and beverages. - Gives cash refunds or Credit memorandums as directed by Supervisor/Manager. - Coordinates and controls the flow of the restaurant. - Assigns stations to servers and bus persons. - Supervises the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager. - Assists wait staff and bus persons in their duties (e.g., refill water glasses and coffee cups, help pre-bus and bus tables, attend to guest needs) as necessary, or required. - Resolves service issues according to established guidelines. - Ensures dining and serving areas are set up and maintained according to standard. - Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas. - Answers telephone in a professional manner. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Prepare surfaces by sanding, scraping, or other means to attain desired surface to apply paint, wallpaper or product specified to inside and outside surfaces of buildings- Fills nail holes, cracks, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other filler, using caulking gun and putty knife- Utilize pre-coating agents, filling and leveling materials, and mix and match colors and textures.- Read blueprints, drawings, technical specifications and material data sheets in the successful completion of assigned painting task.- Removes fixtures, such as pictures and electric switch covers, from walls prior to painting, using screwdriver.- Apply paint, vinyl and wallpaper including special papers and fabrics to walls, furniture and structures.- Spreads drop cloths over floors and room furnishings, and covers surfaces, such as baseboards, doorframes, and windows with masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.- Inspect and refurbish wall surfaces by means of the appropriate materials.- Paints with brush and roller.- Erects scaffolding or sets up ladders to perform tasks above ground level.- Preforms work on scaffold/elevated platforms.- Performs occasional operation of forklifts.- Operates pressure washers.- Maintains clean work areas- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed- Assist with set ups of various events and activities- Perform general carpentry work including but not limited to woodwork and building, hanging or installing cabinets, selecting and preparing timber, board or other building products or materials, installing, repairing, maintaining or removing latches, handles and hinges.- Perform basic lock work tasks as needed including repairs or maintenance and installation of locks, door handles, and door closures.- Operation of and working from elevated aerial platforms- Operation of forklifts, pallet jacks and other material handling equipment- Assist with snow removal and operation of a variety of equipment related to the task including but not limited to plow truck and spreaders, snow blowers and throwers, compact tractors, skid steer loader and hand spreaders
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Works closely with Executive Hosts, ViP Casino Services, and Players Club to ensure superior guest satisfaction. - Greets Players Club guests in a courteous and friendly manner and explains amenities and features. - Resolves customer service issues according to established guidelines. - Provides information on all aspects of the property’s services and facilities. - Explains the benefits and issuance of the mychoice card. - Builds and retains customer relations for our 4- and 5-Star guests. - Awards customer complimentaries based on gaming action and program guidelines. - Acts as greeter for bus line runs and charter groups as directed. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintain strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Responsible for physical and video surveillance of the activities of customers and employees in all gaming and money handling areas. - Observes and reports any and all gaming violations and/or thefts of company property. - Operates monitor room equipment, including basic computer functions; monitors slot equipment of SiS System to provide security for company assets and funds. - Maintains video surveillance of the entire casino (e.g., Gaming Floor, Race/Sports Book, Food and Beverage outlets, cashiers, Count Rooms, parking lots, hotel/casino complex, etc.); records any irregular activity as required. - Participates in court actions relating to gaming violations. - Learns all games in use at the property, and all procedures and cheating indicators of those games; learns and uses various card count systems. - Maintains paper and video logs according to departmental and company procedures; writes reports as necessary. - Maintains thorough knowledge of and ensures compliance with gaming regulations, company policy, and departmental procedures. - Reports and offers solutions for any area of vulnerability to loss from internal or external sources. - Responds to surveillance supervision and gaming control requests, as well as all other departments when necessary. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.