Click column header to sort
- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service.- Adheres to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Sets up bars for operation; cuts fruit; stocks ice; empties garbage.- Supports bartender needs; ices drink glasses and pours non-alcoholic drinks as needed.- Wipes counter areas, sinks, and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station. - Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards. - Maintains par stock levels and orders bar supplies as necessary; delivers orders.- Maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures; reports any maintenance problems to manager.- Removes and properly disposes of all refuse and debris accumulated in restaurant and service stations in accordance with department procedures; sorts bottles and corrugated cardboard for recycling. - Resolves service issues according to established guidelines.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for annual planning and execution of live racing dates, stakes schedule, promotions, wagering format, simulcasting schedules and annual racing license applications for Racing Commission. - Responsible for directing the overall operations and staff of the Racing Office (including Racing Secretary), Racing Services and Track Maintenance departments. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors performance to achieve profit objectives and promote accountability of all team members.- Coordination with all internal departments to ensure racing goals and objectives are carried out and communicated effectively.- Coordinate with Racing Services and other relevant departments to ensure scheduling and timing of live races optimize handle and revenue. Establish benchmarks and KPIs to track performance of departments. - Development and execution of racing related events and activities to promote racing product, drive increased on-track attendance and stimulate incremental on and off-track wagering.- Ensure integrity of racing product and accountability of horsemen and racing employees to maintain expected standards. - Coordinate with security on development and enforcement of rules and regulations for racing participants and employees.- Regular communication with the Stewards/Judges, Racing Commission, representative horsemen’s organization and other industry stakeholders. Attendance at Racing Commission meetings, participation in Commission committees and submission of required materials required as necessary.- Coordinate with facilities and track maintenance to ensure safe, fair and consistent racing conditions, staffing and equipment for the racetrack surface and barn area.- Perform special studies and direct special projects as directed by the property General Manager and Corporate Vice President of Racing Operations. - Communication and coordination with racing related vendors as required.- Ensure that employee scheduling is done in an effective and efficient manner, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for preparing, monitoring and adhering to operational and capital budgets and ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives. Participate in property budget reviews as required.- Support, promote, and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Responsible for ensuring all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management /GM. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Implements all aspects of Entertainment Technical Production.- Implements all technical production required by Talent.- Recommends all purchases related to technical production.- Works with vendors that provide rental and service needs relating to entertainment production.- Consults with Entertainment Staff to obtain highest quality talent and entertainment.
- Responsible for assisting in directing the operations and staff of the HR department. Develops, implements, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest satisfaction- Develops and maintains productive, informative, and respectful relationships that support achievement of business-focused results with assigned departments.- Serves as business partner to various client groups. Understands the organizational structure for each department; develops and maintains knowledge of the business unit needs; provides HR support to team members at all levels of the organization. Assists in ensuring that property HR SLA’s are followed and met.- Identifies and develops strategies for client groups with respect to turnover, retention, staff development, engagement, employee relations, guest service, compensation, wellness, and performance management issues.- Identifies and establishes partnerships with local workforce development groups, colleges, and community outreach organizations.- Partners with top HR leader and other members of the HR team in monthly budget reconciliations, P&L review, and approving departmental purchasing.- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; ensures compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.- Partners with top HR executive to determine Human Resources strategy.- Analyzes property trends and metrics relative to engagement, turnover, staff development, etc., in partnership with HR team and develops solutions, programs, and policies as necessary.- Manages and resolves employee and/or labor relations issues; conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations in cases of grievances, harassment, employee concerns, or EEOC issues.- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.- Provides performance management (coaching, counseling, career development, corrective action, performance reviews, and terminations) guidance/counsel to client groups and their teams to ensure compliance with law, regulations, and internal policy/procedure.- Maintains current knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws, and regulations.- Develops reports and other key metrics, including but not limited to, the monthly HR Scorecard, Strategic Plan, or other identified HR analytics.- Facilitates training and development programs and delivers results that correspond with established goals; analyzes results from programs and redirects as necessary for talent development purposes.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Protects company assets by dealing assigned games correctly and accurately.- Maintaining a positive demeanor.- Handling customer transactions for “buy-ins”, “color-up” and markers.- Verifying fills and credits to the games- Notifying table games supervisors of any irregularities in the play and/or transactions during the shift.- Take losing bets, pay winning bets according to established dealing rules and procedures.- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills; develops friendly, professional relationships with guests- Follow company and department procedures- Deal games in compliance with all gaming regulations- Maintain a game pace that is acceptable for both the guest and the company.- Willing and able to follow instructions from supervisors.- Knowledge of marketing promotions and events- Promote business and company’s marketing initiatives- Obtain and maintain a Pennsylvania gaming license and all required training/certification
- Responsible for directing the overall operations and staff of the Marketing department. Develops, implements, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Develops and executes a Strategic Marketing Plan to include marketing reinvestment, direct-marketing, advertising, public relations/community relations, and entertainment for the property which generates trial, builds long-term relationships with customers, and strengthens the brand value.- Ensures that scheduling is done in an effective and efficient manner, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for preparing, monitoring, and adhering to budgets and ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives. Reports budget concerns/deviations to Executive Management/GM.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals.- Ensures effective control of Marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of Marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.- Assesses, anticipates, and reacts to the competitive marketplace regarding marketing strategies, programs, campaigns, and promotions. Conducts periodic competitive shops. - Works in conjunction with IT department to ensure appropriate resources are available to run programs.- Maintains a high level of expertise with all company Brand programs and systems and provides input to improve Brand direct-marketing efforts.- Responsible for the overall integrity of daily operations, offers, and customer database information.- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to Executive Management/GM.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.