Click column header to sort
- Promptly assists performers with unloading and setting up of sound, lighting, and/or video equipment as needed in an efficient and professional manner.- Perform all tasks efficiently and accurately as well as within the allotted time frame.- Accurately performs show operation tasks during required performances.- Assist with in-house sound, lighting, and/or video equipment as well as coordinates with entertainment group's own equipment.- Schedule and monitor overheard and outlet music systems and assist outlets with the creation of custom music.- Maintain personal responsibility for company property and equipment.- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of current lighting system equipment and seeks to increase knowledge of new technology.- Demonstrate capability to program & operate lighting consoles for both conventional and intelligent lighting fixtures and seeks to increase knowledge of new equipment.- Ensure all in-house equipment is in proper working order. Continually inspects equipment and promptly calls for service for any equipment that requires specialized maintenance. - Continually demonstrates the ability to efficiently and accurately wire, plug, patch, and program audio, lighting, video equipment any size band, play, or production show or corporate event.
- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos- Promotes casino events and programs- Provides personalized service and uses guest name- Resolves service problems according to guidelines- Provides fast, friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests and beverage servers. (e.g., 2 minute or less production cycle for 15 drink tray)- Prepares and pours drink orders with proper portions and ingredients according to recipe, communicates with beverage servers, and presents drinks to guests or servers as required- Slices and pits fruit as required- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.- Works well with others, especially beverage servers, bartenders, barbacks, beverage supervisor, and slots supervisor- Maintains a clean and stocked workstation in accordance with established health and safety guidelines
- Clears, cleans, stocks and sets up dining room tables and server stations to restaurant standards. - Transport bus tubs and carts to dishwashing area.- Assist kitchen personnel with the unloading and cleaning of bus tubs and carts.- Discretely clear individual settings from guest tables as each course is completed. - Provide additional settings, utensils and condiments as needed or requested.- Work with food servers, host/cashiers and other restaurant personnel in providing guest service. - Uses and maintains all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe and effective manner.
- Remove cash boxes from slot machine and replace with empty cash box using procedures that are within Internal Controls and State Gaming Regulations- Transports all collected cash boxes to the Count Room following predetermined route- Ensure key control procedures are followed- Operates automated currency equipment to count and process tickets/currency removed from the cash boxes- Prepares Cash Storage Box Report with supporting documentation obtained from the counting of the cash boxes- Responsible for packaging currency and tickets/currency into predetermined amounts for later use by the Main Bank or the deposit.- Transports the verified tickets/currency to the Main Bank and ticket storage area within Internal Controls and Sate Gaming Regulations- Complete daily maintenance of all count room equipment and cleaning of count room.- Work professionally with other departments as needed to complete tasks- Other duties may be assigned- Answer routine questions from co-workers; Lead completion of daily tasks within the department or work unit; Interact with others when necessary to achieve desired outcomes
- Cleans slot machines, in between machines, ash trays, slot bases, trash cans, restrooms, offices, public areas, windows, restaurants, counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative objects in the casino or common areas- Vacuums carpet, sweeps and mops tile floors, cleans any spills that occur- Cleans any bio hazardous materials when it occurs- Removes trash from the trash container and places into the dumpsters- Familiar with the proper use of chemicals and equipment- Must be able to stand and work in a noisy, smoke filled environment without restrictions for up to eight hours per day- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to all guests
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities- Keeps designated working area clean and organized, and assists in maintaining cleanliness of dining room, including host stand area, as necessary or required, in accordance with established health and safety standards- Resolves service issues according to the service recovery toolbox- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas- Thanks customers, invites them back, wishes them luck and makes it easy for them to get back in play
- Maintain protection of extremely large amounts of currency, ensuring prevention of loss by providing extreme care and attention to detail.- Summarize and inventory all casino cage cash, coin, chips and records.- Process all casino deposits.- Monitor all coin vault transactions.- Coordinate transactions between cashiers and the main bank.- Function as a window casher as needed.- Maintain accurate and complete records of exchanges and transactions.- Ensure procedures and proper controls are followed to protect counted receipts.- Maintain awareness of changes and/or problems which may affect the security of the currency in the Count Room and report observances to the Count Room Supervisor.- Manage and monitor inventory levels and balance the kiosks for a specific shift- Communicate status of fluctuating cash levels to appropriate management
- Responsible for Slot Performance operation for assigned shift for the company while promoting internal and external guest development - Maintains communication between departments, promotes guidance for teamwork, encourages employee ideas and feedback, and mentors and instructs technicians- Responsible for coordinating work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction - Responsible for the overall integrity of daily operations, ensures compliance with all regulatory, internal control, and policies and procedures- Performs technician job responsibilities throughout shift- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Greets customer, transports luggage to and from vehicle to guest rooms, parks and retrieves customer’s passenger vehicles while creating a seamless customer service experience with an upbeat and positive attitude- Initiates and engages in conversations with guests on all services across the company properties including restaurants, entertainment, promotions and events- Accurately completes Luggage tags and Valet tickets which includes inspection of vehicle for prior damage- Answers valet phone and responds to luggage room calls and expedited car retrieval service from Casino Operations- Practices lateral service by stepping out of normal job description to help guests and co-workers, when business allows.- This includes, but is not limited to, driving shuttles and working in coat check- Consistently maintains an upbeat and positive attitude with guests and co-workers- Consistently practices a sense of urgency throughout entire shift to include sprinting to and from Valet lot and in all other job duties- Adheres to regulatory, safety, departmental and company policies, including Department of Transportation- Supports safety and accident prevention programs- Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others to do the same- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned