Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The list below (and on subsequent pages if applicable) are the current opportunities based on your search. To view the details, click on the Job Title.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Manage the integration, upgrade, and build priorities for Unity- Responsible for all products building successfully- Responsible for debugging and addressing problems when builds fail- Identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner- Maintain a standard for build requirements, product quality, and release process- Ensure products conform to high industry standards- Improve the build pipeline to be more efficient- Develop client-side game features as needed and when time allows- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Manage the Absolute Games back end configuration tool - Develop and configure limited time, recurring and one time sales / promotions - Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience - Implement and launch sales strategies and offers received from Product Management- Communicate with Product Development to understand upcoming initiatives- Coordinate with QA to ensure campaigns are executing properly - Work closely with Customer Service to monitor and escalate player issues or concerns - Organize training materials, develop best practices and present other important information across the team- Be a proactive part of the ideation process, contributing in team meetings & strategy sessions
- Handle incoming requests from customers to ensure that issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly in an empathetic and friendly manner. - Resolve customer complaints via email, in online forums, on the app store platforms, and through chat- Build strong relationships with customers through advanced understanding of the gaming platform and development skills- Respond quickly and promptly with good grammar, punctuation, and attention to detail- Gather customer information, access, and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts - Use discretion to provide comps or credits to customers as the need arises- Leave customers in a delighted state after every interaction where possible- Troubleshoot and QA customer issues – investigate to find the root cause of the problem- Generate and maintain weekly reports to track customer satisfaction and issues- Makes recommendations for improvements to the development team based on findings and consistent issues - Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience. - Answer customer reviews posted across the Google Play, Apple, and Facebook platforms with customized responses that are thorough and empathetic- Bug test new development builds and provide feedback from the customer experience point of view- Prompt customers who have had a positive interaction to share their experiences in a review or social media- Organize workflow to meet customer satisfaction criteria- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource- This position is required to work on holidays and weekends- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Research and develop analyses and forecasting and optimization methods across ads quality, feature quality, end-user behavioral modeling, and live experiments.- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. - Develop comprehensive understanding of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes for product development and sales activity. - Collaborate with production and other cross-functional teams to ensure engaging new features, content and events are delivered to the highest quality- Design, implement, and evaluate A/B experiments to test hypothesis around live events to improve engagement, retention, and monetization across the studio’s social game portfolio- Develop algorithms, models and processes to correlate disparate datasets and extract insights- Experience developing testing plans for evaluating campaigns or changes to products- Produce statistical and machine learning models that inform how we communicate with our customers.- Have the knowledge to develop art briefs including the rules, prizes and graphical elements of a game - including animations, transitions, screen layouts and static art.- Support the development process, the interdependencies, and the stakeholders from concept to submission- Application level feature designs and specification documents for project managers, producers, programmers, artists and testers.- Live-Ops assistance and meta feature implementation for apps