Click column header to sort
- Provides fast, friendly, professional service to casino guests, beverage servers and bartenders- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and Intervenes as needed according to guidelines- Promotes casino events and programs- Provides personalized service and uses guest name- Resolves service problems according to guidelines- Works well with others, especially beverage servers, bartenders, other barbacks, beverage supervisors, and casino supervisors- Maintains par levels of operating supplies and equipment for each bar obtaining replacement stock from warehouse Inventory In accordance with procedure- Places liquors, fruits, glassware, linen, silverware, paper supplies and sundries In their designated places following established storage guidelines and safety procedures- Replaces empty draught beer kegs as may be required- Slices and pits fruit, and fills Ice bins with crushed or cubed Ice from designated Ice machines- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required In accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures- Removes and properly disposes of all debris accumulated at the bar In accordance wIth department procedures- Wipes counter areas, sinks and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station- Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed In accordance with established health and safety standards
- Responsible for setting up bars. - Responsible for handling all cash transactions.- Responsible for all opening and closing inventories of all stock.- Ensure the safety and security of guest and team members.- Become knowledgeable of Resorts Casino & Hotel policies and procedures with regards to alcoholic beverages- Development of strong beverage image in the market place.- Other duties as assigned.
- Attend new employee hooray for Hollywood and departmental orientation prior to beginning- work in the department - Report to scheduled shift in proper costume - Develop and implement all Hollywood Casino Tunica customer satisfaction standards toward all customers and fellow employees - Create a positive customer/employee experience. Smile be helpful and friendly while providing quick and accurate service- Acquire the ability to answer questions. if you don’t know the answer, find someone who does. if a customer needs assistance, find the appropriate person to assist him. - Ensure stock is sufficient for daily operation. if there is insufficient stock to complete side work, notify your Bar Back and/or Supervisor - Order beverages using the established call sequence - Promote Hollywood Casino food and beverage outlets and entertainment facilities - Adhere to local laws regarding legal age of service- Attend alcohol awareness seminars and adhere to all rules and regulations administered through ABC - Complete assigned side work; wipe down all counters and clean service tray. Keep side station and surrounding work area clean and organized
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift in the Casino Operations department. Provides oversight for all games, game protection, and overall operation of the Table Games/Slots operations on their shift. Supports, administers and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Provides oversight for the gaming floor on their assigned shift. - Effectively handles customer concerns and requests.- Monitors chips and cash transactions between dealers and customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to customers. - Responsible for the accountability of the chips, cards, dice and all other gaming equipment.- Verifies table inventories and effectively manages table limits.- Assists with overall strategies for customer service, revenue growth, and expense management in order to maximize profitability.- Assists with responsibility of the overall engagement of all team members on their shift by addressing and managing team member feedback, suggestions, complaints, and grievances. - Assists with the overall integrity of daily Table Games and/or Slot operations. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Consistently prepares breakfast, lunch, dinner, or hor d'oeuvres to standards established by the Executive Chef.- Ensures that work area is kept clean and orderly.- Assists in training new Buffet Cooks.- Must be able to stand a full shift.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customer of fellow cast members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
� - ResponsIble for the accuracy and professIonal, profIcIent manner In dealIng a specIfIc table game accordIng to property polIcIes and procedures and In complIance wIth GamIng regulatIon - ProvIdes notIfIcatIon to the Box person or Floor SupervIsor, where applIcable, when decIsIons pertaInIng to the game are requIred - Exchanges currency for gamIng chIps and pay or collect bets accordIng to house rules In an accurate manner. - AdvIses Floor SupervIsor or Manager of any dIsputes or arguments that may arIse durIng the game among players/dealer. - ResponsIble for analyzIng customer play for cheatIng scams and suspIcIous varIatIons In play. - Ensure the safety and securIty of guests and employees. - PayIng wIns. - Supports and maIntaIn courtesy guIdelInes at all tImes. - Promotes outstandIng guest relatIons. - Protects and controls of the game. - Performs other dutIes as assIgned.
Must provide prompt, courteous and accurate dealing at assigned table(s) in accordance with established procedures. Assists guests in understanding the rules and ensure adherence to established policies and procedures. Maintain the security of assigned game(s) at all times. Report any safety hazards to assigned Casino Shift Manager.- Provides accurate and efficient dealing at assigned table game.- Follows game procedures when dealing Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, Baccarat, and any other form or variation of table games- Provides prompt, courteous and accurate dealing at assigned table(s)- Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures and state regulations as it relates to this position- Performs accurate chip and cash transactions- Receives wagers from customers and pays the appropriate game outcomes- Maintains game security and protects company assets at all times- Assists customers in understanding the rules and ensures adherence to established policies and proceduresEnthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs
- The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary for Hollywood Casino Tunica, Resorts Tunica, and/or 1st Jackpot Tunica: - Maintains the surrounding outside property, as it related to debris, plants, sidewalk and paver finishes. - Plows snow, spreads salt and other materials as needed.- Responsible for duties inside the building, including but not limited to cleaning assignments for fountains, mechanical rooms, etc. during inclement weather. - Pressure washes all bricks, parking bus depot and building.- Washes all machinery with pressure washer. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Answers all calls promptly and courteously.- Maintains all grounds keeping equipment such as blowers and sweepers. Reports issues to Manager.- Reports any issues to the Facilities Supervisor/Manager.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Greets guests with a positive and friendly attitude. Assure guests are seated in a timely manner assuring that guests have a favorable dining experience. - Coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to guests. - Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus in timely manner. - Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to guests. - Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisitions table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations. - Prepares beverages and expedites food orders as needed. - Collects payment from customers as needed. - Computes or recomputed bill, itemized lists, and tickets showing amount due as needed. - Works closely with Stewarding to ensure that the outlet is stocked with clean china and silver - Takes beverage orders, serves beverages and bartends when necessary - Ensures that all tables remain clean and free of dirty dishes and debris - Responsible for daily break down of the outlet at closing.- Use of all bar equipment, cash registers and Micro System.- Ensure the safety and security of guests and team members. - Become knowledgeable of Resorts Casino policies and procedures with regards to alcoholic beverages - Other duties as assigned.
Interior and exterior painting as required. Monitor all utilities – i.e. water, gas, sewer. Perform repairs requiring construction and maintenance skills. Maintain appropriate inventory levels. Assist in the cleaning of all public and back of house areas. Clean up after self when finished with job. Perform ongoing checks on facility and grounds reacting to changes and needs. Keep shop, tool crib, and work area clean and organized. Assure all equipment is returned in good condition. Use chemicals in a proper and safe manner. Use personal protective equipment when job, area, or procedure require. Maintain a favorable working environment. Accompany vendors while on property. Maintain cosmetic and mechanical maintenance of property. Assist other Engineers with repairs, assignments, and projects. Support and maintain Hollywood and 1st Jackpot Casino’s courtesy guidelines. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Greets guests actively engaged in gaming and assists team members in player identification. Circulates throughout the property and proactively engage with guests to ensure their visit is pleasurable and meeting the expectations of PNG guest service policies.- Provides guests with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, food, beverages, and assists with special requests. Focuses on enhancing casino experience and creating perception of luck, action and excitement with guests.- Maintains knowledge of casino marketing and player development promotions and encourages guest participation.- Makes productive use of every opportunity to promote events, promotions and player’s card benefits.- Maintains knowledge of credit procedures and encourages the use of credit when appropriate.- Maintains knowledge of casino marketing/player development promotions and encourage guest participation.- Encourages guest visitation through written correspondence and telemarketing. Assists with increasing guest trip frequency through telemarketing and inside sales interactions.- Assists in resolving guest opportunities and/or conflicts, in fair and equitable manners. Follows-up on any service failures by contacting and coordinating service recoveries, when applicable, with various department leaders.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Attends and aids in the coordination of special events.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customers of fellow team members.- Utilizes Sales Force (CMS) tracking for all player contacts, profile preferences, and tasks. Completes all Sales Force task requirements in a timely manner.- Develops and maintains technical skills to maximize use of patron data systems.- Monitors patron activity and profitability of all assigned players.- Maintains the confidentiality of player information including but not limited to personal information such as name, address, contact information, level of play, wins, losses, number of visits, etc.- Provides assistance to the Assistant Director as needed.- Provides professional representation at internal and external meetings and events.- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of customer service program.- Adheres to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests following the guidelines of the Red Carpet Customer Service Program.- Issues comps in accordance with Hollywood Casino Tunica comping policies.- Processes cash transactions for casino customers and employees (Includes cashing TITO tickets, personal checks, traveler’s checks, exchange currency and processing cash advances).- Consistently demonstrate knowledge of and compliance with Title 31 regulations.- Enrolls patrons into Players Club; issue patrons Players Club cards; maintain accurate player tracking information; and assist the Marketing Department with all casino promotions.- Answers phone calls professionally and pleasantly.- Cash customer checks and establish information accounts for guests to speed up further check cashing.- Cash and sell chips. Redeem players' winnings for cash.- Process credit/debit card cash advance checks.- Balances cash drawers. Ensure that the drawers are at appropriate impressed amount at beginning and end of each shift.- Performs buys with main bank to keep drawer stocked throughout current shift and for the next shift.- Completes all necessary paperwork, including but not limited to balance sheets, buy sheets, MTL/MIL, and CTRs.- Meets department uniform, appearance, and grooming requirements.- Meets attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.- Keeps work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris, and litter.- Performs all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.- Carries out any reasonable request made by your supervisor or any management personnel.- Attends all department meetings and training programs as directed.- May assist in greet day trip buses.
- Provides Security coverage necessary to ensure that adequate protection is provided for the safety and assets of all internal and external guests on property, as well as for the Company. - Provides security for bank escorts and other movement of money on the casino floor; Performs chip fills to table games; provides escorts to guests as requested. - Assists the Security Supervisor in maintaining order on the casino floor by providing backup when needed in confrontations; ensures that minors are not on the casino floor by conducting identification checks; covers posts and assignments when needed. - Provides information to guests concerning locations and special events.
- Writes, verifies, and makes payments on tickets for race and sports wagers in accordance with established guidelines. - Keeps daily balance sheet of amount and number of transactions. - Maintains an accurate cash bank for assigned shift and responsible for accepting payment and making correct change when necessary. - Stocks Race & Sports Book Teller stations with necessary supplies and keeps all stations neat and clean. - Makes accurate payments on winning tickets in accordance to established guidelines. - Maintains and reconciles bank for assigned shift according to variance policy. - Explains wagering rules, including betting lines and odds, and procedures to guests. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Ensures compliance with currency transaction requirements, Title 31, and money laundering and Suspicious Activity Reporting for Casinos (SARC) requirements. - Notifies Leadership of escalated or prevalent guest issues/concerns and any apparent suspicious activity. - Maintains knowledge of property information. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Responsible for maintaining close surveillance on all casino table games, service center, slots, and other activities via electronic monitoring systems, observing both guest and employee activity to maintain integrity of games and company assets. Responsible for utilize necessary equipment to identify, record, document, and report illegal and unusual activities to the appropriate authorities. Ensures guests enjoy a positive gaming experience due. Other duties as assigned