- Responsible for the accuracy and professional, proficient manner in dealing a specific table game according to property policies and procedures and in compliance with Gaming regulation- Provides notification to the Box person or Floor Supervisor, where applicable, when decisions pertaining to the game are required- Exchanges currency for gaming chips and pay or collect bets according to house rules in an accurate manner.- Advises Floor Supervisor or Manager of any disputes or arguments that may arise during the game among players/dealer.- Responsible for analyzing customer play for cheating scams and suspicious variations in play. - Ensure the safety and security of guests and employees. - Paying wins. - Supports and maintain courtesy guidelines at all times.- Promotes outstanding guest relations.- Protects and controls of the game.- Performs other duties as assigned.
Greets guest in a friendly, appropriate manner.Operate cash register, accounting for all monies, coupons, comps, and receipts at the end of shift.Remain current on all coupons, promotions, and certificates that apply to all Food and Beverage outlets.Expedite food purchases to our guests in an appropriate, timely manner as requested.Use front line checklist to restock inventory as needed.Maintain cleanliness and sanitary conditions of the dining area.Accomplish all assigned cleaning and general maintenance tasks.Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customer of fellow team members.Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
- Responsible for Cage Main Bank Accountability and Inventory.- Responsible for all credit documents and monies received or disbursed in Main Bank.- Cross-trained in all phases of the Cage Department.- Monitors currency transactions and completes appropriate logs and reports pursuant to the Bank Secrecy Act.- Accurate impress and exchange of all casino kiosk cassettes.- Cashes checks for customers.- Makes change for customers.- Monitors currency transactions and completes appropriate logs and reports pursuant to the Bank Secrecy Act.- Responsible for window inventory.- Promotes positive public relations- Verifying and documenting personal identification information for check and cash advance transactions- Completing CTRs, W2Gs, and MTLs.- Responsible for accurately counting and recording assigned funds and making exchanges of funds throughout the shift. Assuring that guests have a favorable gaming experience.- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Verifying jackpots and filling out paperwork- Responsible for customer relations. - Performing minor repair to slot machines- Handles customer relations and minor customer disputes- Ensures the safety and security of all guests and employees- Other duties as assigned. - Use of screwdriver, hand-held radio, and other slot related supplies
- Responsible for the overall repair and maintenance of all Electronic gaming devices.- Performs major and minor, scheduled and nonscheduled repairs on slot machines- Maintains accurate records identifying repairs of department equipment in accordance with department policies and procedures- Promotes positive public relations internally and externally- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service- Verifying and repairing all related gaming equipment- Responsible for customer relations.- Performing repair to slot machines- Handles customer relations and minor customer disputes- Ensures the safety and security of all guests and employees.- Other duties as assigned.- Use of screwdriver, hand-held radio, and other slot related supplies.
- Writes, verifies, and makes payments on tickets for race and sports wagers in accordance with established guidelines. - Keeps daily balance sheet of amount and number of transactions.- Maintains an accurate cash bank for assigned shift and responsible for accepting payment and making correct change when necessary.- Stocks Race & Sports Book Teller stations with necessary supplies and keeps all stations neat and clean.- Makes accurate payments on winning tickets in accordance to established guidelines.- Maintains and reconciles bank for assigned shift according to variance policy.- Explains wagering rules, including betting lines and odds, and procedures to guests.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Ensures compliance with currency transaction requirements, Title 31, and money laundering and Suspicious Activity Reporting for Casinos (SARC) requirements.- Notifies Leadership of escalated or prevalent guest issues/concerns and any apparent suspicious activity.- Maintains knowledge of property information.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.