Click column header to sort
- Support Product Team in thinking strategically and creatively to gather product and customer insights and help define the product vision - Develop user stories based on Sportsbook product roadmap features- Parse regulatory documentation to define product features and user stories - Work with engineers and designers to define, test, and deploy platform features- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams- Define detailed product requirements and create Product Feature Specifications- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines- Perform quality assessments on the sportsbook product- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching- Research and learn new areas of industry - Analyze competition and future of the market
- Handle incoming requests from customers to ensure that issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly in an empathetic and friendly manner. - Resolve customer complaints via email, in online forums, on the app store platforms, and through chat- Build strong relationships with customers through advanced understanding of the gaming platform and development skills- Respond quickly and promptly with good grammar, punctuation, and attention to detail- Gather customer information, access, and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts - Use discretion to provide comps or credits to customers as the need arises- Leave customers in a delighted state after every interaction where possible- Troubleshoot and QA customer issues – investigate to find the root cause of the problem- Generate and maintain weekly reports to track customer satisfaction and issues- Makes recommendations for improvements to the development team based on findings and consistent issues - Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience. - Answer customer reviews posted across the Google Play, Apple, and Facebook platforms with customized responses that are thorough and empathetic- Bug test new development builds and provide feedback from the customer experience point of view- Prompt customers who have had a positive interaction to share their experiences in a review or social media- Organize workflow to meet customer satisfaction criteria- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource- This position is required to work on holidays and weekends- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Help to define a well-researched, long-term vision for core aspects of our Hollywood Real Money Casino and mychoice social casino apps that tie into Penn’s larger omni-channel ecosystem vision.- Work with key business stakeholders to gather requirements and prioritize implementation.- Understand user wants and needs through research, persona development, and user testing.- Study the competitive landscape to understand industry best practices and areas for improvement.- Research and build a best-in-class experience innovation to help challenge the status quo around new features and implementation.- Carefully break down Penn vision and product strategies into well-defined, detailed product requirements and create Product Feature Specifications.- Work closely with designers and engineers in an agile environment to ensure successful execution of the roadmap.- Write user stories and prioritize backlogs based on the roadmap.- Collaborate with cross functional business teams to ensure successful product launches and effectively communicate new product updates and features to the larger team.- Manage third party vendors and their development teams- Drive communication across teams- Manage cross-functional workflow-considerations and risks, and ensure the project hits its development goals.
- Troubleshoot and repair any and all related equipment without assistance - Analyze manufacturer's design flaws and recommend solutions.- Perform job duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Performs repairs and preventative maintenance of all gaming machines, and other technical equipment or operations related equipment, including cleaning machines and overhauls.- Answers service calls and notify proper personnel to service customer if the Technician cannot address the problem.- Observe all video lottery regulations and company policies and procedures.- Maintain the integrity of the operation and related equipment and secure all company assets and property at all times.- Responsible for the security of keys, radio and data system cards. - Responsible for completing all regulatory and company operational logs/forms correctly, i.e, meal books- Work with other Technicians, Management Staff and Floor Attendants to insure gaming machines, and data system monitoring equipment are in proper working order and all customer needs are satisfied.- Complete video lottery terminal Inactive Machine logs, parts logs, etc.- Tag repairable parts noting appropriate information.- Circulate through the assigned area replacing broken or burned out bulbs and other gaming machine parts.- Will advise Management Team in developing/teaching advanced electronic repairs.- Assist patrons by explaining how the video lottery terminal plays and pays, directions and other requests.- You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary.
- Follows game procedures when dealing Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, Baccarat, and any other form or variation of table games.- Provides prompt, courteous and accurate dealing at assigned table(s).- Adheres to all West Virginia Gaming Commission, internal controls, and all other company and departmental policies and procedures as it relates to this position.- Performs accurate chip and cash transactions.- Receives wagers from customers and pays the appropriate game outcomes which are won by customers.- Maintains game security and protects company assets at all times.- Informs management of any irregular play; when a mistake is made; or, if a dispute arises.- Assists customers in understanding the rules and ensures adherence to established policies and procedures.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Ensures behavior and appearance are in compliance with established standards.- Maintains a professional work environment with management and staff.- Maintains complete confidentiality of all company information at all times.- Participates in meetings and training as required.- Performs all job duties in a safe and responsible manner and reports safety hazards immediately.- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and/or company management.- You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary.
- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to Team Members in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Regularly required to stand and walk including moving between multiple tables to observe guests and Team Members.- Based on business demands as needed, fill in for other Supervisors to open new tables or as relief Supervisor, as allowed and in accordance with the WV Lottery regulations.- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs including enrolling customers in the player card program. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all Team Members and addresses issues as they arise. - Ensures efficient operations table games protection during assigned shift. This may include filling in for other supervisors as a relief supervisor or opening new tables based on business demands and in accordance with the WV Lottery.- Monitors chips and cash transactions between dealers and customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to customers, in accordance with established procedures. - Accounts for chips on assigned games. This includes making fills and credits as needed.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.- You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary