Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The list below (and on subsequent pages if applicable) are the current opportunities based on your search. To view the details, click on the Job Title.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Acknowledges, greets, and converses in English with all guests; offers assistance and information to anyone showing an interest in gaming.- Provides fast, flawless, personalized service to players.- Consistently builds and maintains rapport with guests.- Maintains knowledge of all aspects of the games dealt.- Complies with all company and departmental policies and procedures, State Gaming Regulations, and Internal Controls.- Conducts assigned game according to procedure.- Ensures appropriate game protection.- Ensures appropriate game pace for all players.- Responsible for learning and being familiar with the property’s other gaming and entertainment/service activities in order to provide accurate information and enhance guest experience.- Ensures payouts are made quickly and accurately.- Fills and credits tables by verification of cheques.- Opens and closes tables according to established guidelines and procedures.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Adheres to and enforces compliance with all regulations established by Louisiana State Police Gaming Division, United States Coast Guard, ABS Consulting, and other applicable agencies pertaining to riverboat gaming and vessel operations while adhering to the policies and procedures set forth by Boomtown Casino New Orleans.- Conducts routine inspections and monitors all systems of the vessel; notes and corrects any discrepancies.- Executes all task as assigned by Engineer-In-Charge.- Completes maintenance and repair tasks on the vessel.- Monitors all equipment and systems onboard the vessel.- Ensures that all vessel machinery is maintained in a high state of readiness and that all systems are operational; notifies Engineer-In-Charge of necessary repairs.- Maintains departmental records, logs, and other necessary paperwork as well as Engineering log to record pertinent data according to departmental policy.- Ensures compliance with OSHA standards and regulations, as well as state, local, and federal ordinances.- Participates in and contributes toward the initiatives established for Marine Operations.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift in the Security department. Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager regarding any concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Serves as the Security Manager on duty in the absence of the Security Shift Manager.- Enforces internal control policies and procedures, including but not limited to, underage gambling and drinking laws.- Maintains safety and inspection reports for the property.- Conducts regular Security post inspections.- Prepares Security incident reports and maintains Security logs.- Responds to guest and team member concerns and complaints and solves their problems with professionalism and compassion.- Ensures Security Officers adhere to uniform dress and grooming standards consistent with departmental and company guidelines.- Interacts and cooperates with regulatory, fire/rescue, and law enforcement agencies.- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.