Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The list below (and on subsequent pages if applicable) are the current opportunities based on your search. To view the details, click on the Job Title.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Cleans hotel rooms, hallways, linen rooms, and employee and storage areas in the hotel towers, as directed.- Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout the course of a shift, as directed.- Maintains proper documentation of all duties accomplished during a working shift, as directed.- Reports all safety hazards or maintenance deficiencies for proper handling.- Abides by all security measures.- Greets all guests throughout shift with the proper salutation and pleasant expression.- Assists guests with issues that are within their control, ensuring guests' satisfaction while operating within established guidelines and policies.- Performs all duties in a quiet and orderly manner.- Assists the house person with department projects, as needed.
- Maintains and cleans all office spaces throughout property and hotel public areas. Ensures that all areas are free of safety hazards.- Informs Housekeeping Supervisors or Manager of any linen shortage.- Maintains the cleanliness of the guest room halls. - Delivery of both internal and external guest requests.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow cast members.- Transports linen from loading dock to guestroom floors.- Pulls linen from the laundry chute and places in carts to be sent out for laundering. - Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
- Adheres to departmental and company policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Provides a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for all guests and team members. - Provides continuous patrol by foot and vehicle of the casino, hotel, and surrounding areas owned by the company as needed to address any suspicious activity or other concerns. May include uneven, incline, decline surfaces, and stairs.- Escorts and transports funds for table fills, slots and/or banks; provides security for kiosk add fills and money drops to include tables and slots; provides escorts in sensitive areas for all non-gaming team members (e.g., maintenance, repair companies and or cleaning personnel.- Maintains strict confidentiality and professionalism in all company matters.- Operates security dispatch as needed, including but not limited to dispatching officers, maintaining key control, and maintaining all logs required in the Dispatch Center.- Provides superior guest experience through consistent, positive interaction. - May be required to assist with property incidents acting as a first responder to include but not limited to, guest medicals and intoxicated patrons, obtaining guest information on security related incidents that may occur on company property. - Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.- Knowledgeable of applicable state laws and gaming regulations.- Ability to patrol by foot and/or stand long periods of time (6-8 hours) while verifying identification credentials to prevent underage access to gaming areas. - This is a uniformed position, which requires that team member’s comply with Ameristar uniform appearance standards while on duty.
- Write, verify, and make payments on tickets for sports wagers in accordance with department policy and procedures and ensures compliance to applicable jurisdictional gaming statues and regulations.- Maintain a cash bank for his/her shift, responsible for accepting payment and making correct change when necessary.- Stock Sportsbook Writer/Cashier's stations with adequate supplies; keeps all stations neat and clean.- Write sports tickets in an accurate and timely manner.- Make payments on winning tickets in an accurate and timely manner; verify tickets and payoffs.- Maintain and reconcile bank for assigned shift, following established cash-handling policies and procedures- Explain wagering rules, including betting lines and odds, and procedures to guests- Ensure compliance with currency transaction requirements, Title 31, and money laundering and Suspicious Activity Reporting for Casinos (SAR) requirements- Provide information and assistance to customers in a friendly, courteous manner to ensure the delivery of guest service. Offer information on activities, etc., and direct guests for further information as necessary.- Create and enter player tracking cards- Notify management of escalated or prevalent guest issues/concerns and any apparent suspicious activity- Perform other job-related duties as requested.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.