- Prepares to open Table Games drop boxes; empties money, clears and resets box. - Sorts money from Table Games and money/TiTO tickets from Slot drop by denomination. - Sorts money/TiTO tickets from Ticket Redemption Center Kiosks by denomination. - Operates currency counters and related equipment. - Verifies totals with others team members. - Counts each denomination. Records Counts on worksheet and verifies with second Processing Room Attendant. Third Attendant counts money again and verifies with Casino Accounting. - Verifies grand total with Casino Accounting (if third Attendant). - This position is in a locked room and team members wear pocketless jumpsuits. - Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker. - Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff. - Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
SUMMARYThe Procurement Analyst is responsible for all financial and operational analyses as it relates to the department’s activities as well as the administration of the procure-to-pay (P2P) platform and its content management. This is a key role driving the department’s standardization, increased process efficiencies and savings. This position connects the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Operations teams through data, ensuring added value is maintained throughout the Supply Chain. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary for the entire Company:- Develops and maintains financial models used for spending analysis, demand forecasting, bid preparation, price/cost analysis, etc. Changes models as needed based upon analysis and provides recommendations based upon models and data trends.- Responsible for design and maintenance of the various monthly, quarterly, year-end and as-needed performance metrics. Makes improvements as needed.- Creates ad-hoc internal and external reporting documents and presentations.- Participates in establishing and monitoring department objectives, standards, guidelines, and budget to assist in achieving proper management of department.- Analyzes supplier bid packages and make recommendations regarding supplier financial submittals.- Responsible for preparation of corporate and property budget material for the sourcing organization. - Serves as the subject matter expert of eProcurement systems. Provides feedback for systems improvement and presents business reasoning for change/improvement.- Responsible for managing the content of P2P platform, including +80,000 items. - Leads end-to-end system testing (e.g., regression and feature testing) and collaborates with key stakeholders throughout the process. Makes improvements to systems based upon findings and escalates issues to Manager.- Acts as a liaison with the system provider regarding functional issues, upgrades, and general system maintenance including the submission and tracking of support cases for issue resolution.- Leads B2B integration projects utilizing cXML and EDI technologies.- Supports special projects such as new property openings and deployment of new system functionality.- Leads user and supplier training initiatives.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Help to define a well-researched, long-term vision for core aspects of our Hollywood Real Money Casino and mychoice social casino apps that tie into Penn’s larger omni-channel ecosystem vision.- Work with key business stakeholders to gather requirements and prioritize implementation.- Understand user wants and needs through research, persona development, and user testing.- Study the competitive landscape to understand industry best practices and areas for improvement.- Research and build a best-in-class experience innovation to help challenge the status quo around new features and implementation.- Carefully break down Penn vision and product strategies into well-defined, detailed product requirements and create Product Feature Specifications.- Work closely with designers and engineers in an agile environment to ensure successful execution of the roadmap.- Write user stories and prioritize backlogs based on the roadmap.- Collaborate with cross functional business teams to ensure successful product launches and effectively communicate new product updates and features to the larger team.- Manage third party vendors and their development teams- Drive communication across teams- Manage cross-functional workflow-considerations and risks, and ensure the project hits its development goals.
- Research and develop analyses and forecasting and optimization methods across ads quality, feature quality, end-user behavioral modeling, and live experiments.- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. - Develop comprehensive understanding of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes for product development and sales activity. - Collaborate with production and other cross-functional teams to ensure engaging new features, content and events are delivered to the highest quality- Design, implement, and evaluate A/B experiments to test hypothesis around live events to improve engagement, retention, and monetization across the studio’s social game portfolio- Develop algorithms, models and processes to correlate disparate datasets and extract insights- Experience developing testing plans for evaluating campaigns or changes to products- Produce statistical and machine learning models that inform how we communicate with our customers.- Have the knowledge to develop art briefs including the rules, prizes and graphical elements of a game - including animations, transitions, screen layouts and static art.- Support the development process, the interdependencies, and the stakeholders from concept to submission- Application level feature designs and specification documents for project managers, producers, programmers, artists and testers.- Live-Ops assistance and meta feature implementation for apps
- Develops the product vision to create an unrivaled customer experience on all Penn digital products.- Responsible for the overall product development process.- Develops and coordinates internal digital marketing launch plans between Marketing and IT.- Responsible for gathering product requirements. Partners with IT to define the product and stakeholders.- Pioneers user experience within Company’s products.- Authors and develops user stories. - Responsible for ongoing testing, analysis and optimization of digital distribution channels to drive higher performance, including but not limited to feature tests or assessing feedback from digital strategy.- Develops marketing requirements/backlog for app and website enhancements. - Develops and manages marketing requirements/backlog for marketing tools for the following:- Advertising studio- Digital analytics - Partners with internal stakeholders to build requirements to implement comprehensive hotel revenue pixel tracking.- Manages business requirements for future iterative app development. Makes improvements as needed.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Director.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters
SUMMARY: The Product Owner - Gaming Operations is responsible for identifying, defining and delivering technology solutions that to modernize and drive profitability in all aspects of casino gaming operations. This leader serves as the product owner for critical gaming operations products/solutions. This role also acts as a liaison between Penn’s gaming operation leaders and the technical community. This role is also an active thought partner and application visionary that shapes the demand for technology with the company’s gaming operators. This leader also works with business partners to develop, maintain and prioritize new capabilities in roadmap(s) for core products/solutions used for gaming operations. RESPONSIBILITIES:The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary for the entire Company:- Assumes product ownership responsibilities for critical products/solutions that support gaming operations.- Follows, understands and utilizes gaming industry trends to identify opportunities where technology can be leveraged to drive profitability, improve efficiency or ensure a high-quality customer experience.- Analyzes gaming operations strategy to translate business objectives into potential solutions with clearly defined and documented requirements, user stories and specifications. - Works with business partners to develop business cases for proposed solutions that include a clearly articulated overviews in business terminology, alternatives, costs, benefits and risk.- Develops product/solution roadmap(s) that acknowledge business strategy, priorities, technology trends, funding/capacity limitations and areas of competitive advantage.- Owns, executes and manages quality assurance and user acceptance testing associated with products/solutions- Develops and manages test case libraries for products/solutions that support integration, user acceptance, performance and regression testing.- Conducts regular product steering committee meetings with senior leadership that review product roadmap, priorities, product stability and status of active workstreams.- Develops and deliver end user training for products/solutions.- Oversees and monitor problems associated with products/solutions as it relates to understanding and managing product stability.- Works closely with all IT organizations and drive projects to successful completion.- Works at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.- Oversees project planning, coordination and delivery for low to mid-complexity initiatives.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Assists and supports the Marketing Department with casino promotions and events on select shifts by performing various duties to support customers’ visits and/or events. - Works directly with the promotions administrator to ensure all direct mail, VIP events and promotional events are executed correctly and follow all regulatory requirements.- Successfully utilizes the systems provided to track and record all promotional items being distributed to guests.- Light clerical work to include but not limited to; envelope stuffing, filing, faxing and copying.- Assists guests by directing them to appropriate areas and contact department for guest needs.- Maintains up-to-date information of casino events to ensure guests will receive accurate and prompt information when requested.- Responsible for educating patron’s on the value of the loyalty program; assists patrons with questions as they relate to the property and loyalty program.- Work in conjunction with other departments on an as needed basis.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.- Adheres to all company, state, and regulatory policies and procedures.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
Your daily responsibilities include: - Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the interior and exterior of the facility, utilizing appropriate heavy duty or specialized equipment (extractors, floor scrubbers, shampoo and polishing machines, scaffolding, lawn care equipment, etc.) and proper cleaning chemicals as assigned. This includes routine cleaning, project cleaning (stripping/waxing floors, shampoo/spot clean carpets, signage/light fixtures/vents, etc), painting, minor repairs, lawn care, snow removal, and preventive maintenance. - Responsible for proper cleaning, storage, and maintenance of department equipment. - When required, stands safety and lookout watches during heightened security alerts as described by the department of homeland security, DNR, and USCG. - Adheres to regulatory, safety, departmental, and company policies. - Supports safety and accident prevention programs (PPE, LO/TO, BBP, HAZCOM) and informs manager on duty of any safety problems or concerns. - Presents oneself as a Credit to Company and encourages others to do the same. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Provide stellar customer service. - Greet and welcome guests, assign seating, and escort guests to their table.- Follow company procedures for seating guests including understanding and following station charts and maintaining customer flow.- Inform guests of menu items, specials offered, and marketing promotion information as requested.- Complete sales to customers including taking money in payment of sales, counting appropriate change, appropriate handling of cash payments, properly processing comps, and appropriate accounting for cash, credit, and comp receipts as needed.- Assist servers and bussers in maintaining dining areas including taking orders, delivery and bussing as necessary for the efficient operation of business.- Respond to telephone inquiries including making reservations and taking messages as needed.- Respond to “to go” orders including packaging orders, collection of payment, and delivery to guests.- Attend all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.- Compile information, complete and submit reports as needed.- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.- Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter. - Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.- Any reasonably requested job duty needed to promote productivity in the efficient administration of business or any reasonable request made by your supervisor or management personnel.
SUMMARYThis position will be responsible for providing food and service to all guests in the 99 Hops House venue. The ideal candidate will possess significant knowledge of beer and experience in serving craft beer. This is a non-supervisory position. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Provide stellar customer service.- Promptly and appropriately greet guests arriving at table.- Verbally interact with guests creating a fun and exciting atmosphere.- Provide information to guests as needed such as beverage or food selections available.- Promptly and accurately take beverage and food orders.- Properly and promptly transmit orders to the culinary staff for preparation.- Properly serve food items to restaurant guests.- Properly remove items and dishes from tables as needed.- Offer or present dessert selections to guests and serve items ordered.- Refresh and replenish beverages including water and coffee.- Prepare checks and present to guests.- Complete sales to customers including taking money, counting back the appropriate amount of change, correctly processing and validating comps, appropriate operation of cash register, cash bag, or bank, and proper use of Micros system.- Complete tasks to prepare for business including tasks such as wiping down station, straightening and polishing flatware, wiping down and polishing stemware, refilling condiments, wiping chairs, and checking linens.- Complete tasks for closing including tasks such as resetting a station for the next shift and completing assigned side work.- Follow appropriate food handling procedures to ensure safe, quality products.- Complete deposits at the end of each shift as required.- Perform tasks to ensure an attractive and safe physical appearance of working areas including cleaning and sanitizing all work areas.- Perform tasks to ensure an attractive patron dining area associated with the pub venue including removal of trash and debris from tables and cleaning tables and chairs.- Ensure supplies and products are stocked as needed.- Attend all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.- Compile information, complete and submit reports as needed.- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.- Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris, and litter. - Meet department uniform, appearance, and grooming requirements.- Any reasonably requested job duty needed to promote productivity in the efficient administration of business or any reasonable request made by your supervisor or management personnel.
- Perform to exceptional high standards the cleaning duties in public and back of house areas, as assigned, in order to achieve the cleanest, most comfortable experience for our guest and fellow staff, in order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, workforce strength, and compliance goals. - Sweep and vacuum carpets and floors.- Mop floors. - Dust and polish fixtures, furniture, and flooring. - Clean windows and doors. - Wash and wipe down of stairwells, base boards, walls, waste cans, and other items as assigned. - Remove trash cans and debris. - Responsible for prompt attention to cleaning up spills or accidents or debris. - Conduct all guest and staff interactions in a pleasant and helpful manner and be knowledgeable of and forthright with information about our property and services. - Maintain a clean working area at all times and ensure that equipment and work materials are not left in an unsafe or unsightly manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Sweep and vacuum carpets and floors. Mop floors. Dust and polish fixtures, furniture and flooring. Clean windows and doors. Wash and wipe down of stairwells, base boards, walls, waste cans and other items as assigned. Remove trash cans and debris. Prompt attention to cleaning up spills or accidents or debris. Conduct all guest and staff interactions in a pleasant and helpful manner and be knowledgeable of and forthright with information about our property and services. Maintain a clean working area at all times and ensure that equipment and work materials are not left in an unsafe or unsightly manner. Essential Duties Relative to Performance Review: Provide professional representation at internal and external meetings and events. Demonstrate abilities to meet performance expectations with Communications, Initiative/Problem Solving, Guest Service/Interpersonal Relations, Work Habits and Conduct, and Responsible Gaming/Business Ethics. Ensure interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of the customer service program. Adhere to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.
- Ensure all public areas are cleaned and maintained on the night shift. - Ensure employee and patron satisfaction is achieved through teamwork. - Perform to exceptional high standards the cleaning duties in public and back of the house areas, as assigned, in order to achieve the cleanest, comfortable experience for our guests and fellow staff, in order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, workforce strength, and compliance goals.- Perform general cleaning duties in public areas of the Casino Facility. Areas may also include Casino gaming floor, banquet rooms, restaurants, retail shops, elevators, escalators, and back-of-house employee locations (e.g., locker rooms, administrative offices, etc.).- Carpet cleaning in halls and corridors, unobstructed, and obstructed spaces by cleaning edges, spot cleaning, and shampooing with specialized equipment, as directed. - Clean hard floor surfaces in halls and corridors, unobstructed, and obstructed spaces by dust mopping, wet mopping and rinsing, using equipment as directed. - Perform dusting and polishing duties on slot machines, artwork, pictures, walls, columns, stairwells, baseboards, waste cans, furniture, and fixtures to the highest established standards. - Perform cleaning duties on windows and doors while utilizing tools to achieve established high standards. - Remove all trash and debris; clean all trash cans in assigned zone areas. - Prompt attention to cleaning up spills or accidents or debris. - Conduct all guest and staff interactions in a pleasant and helpful manner and be knowledgeable of and forthright with information about our property and services. - Maintain a clean working area at all times and ensure that equipment and work materials are not left in an unsafe or unsightly manner.
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Responsible for supervising and managing staff in the Purchasing department. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving deadlines. - Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager. - Manages the procurement and deliveries of materials, supplies, and equipment for one casino within the brand. - Responsible for monitoring and supporting the Property’s diversity spend initiatives. - Procurement and expediting of all material supplies, equipment and services across state and at properties. - Monitors results of department/function through inspection, evaluation and analysis. Makes changes if necessary to achieve end result. - Ensures all vendors comply with licensing requirements for appropriate regulatory bodies. - Ensures that the procurement process is operating in an effective manner to ensure the optimum benefit as it relates to the bidding process, terms of contract and negotiations with vendors, while maintaining compliance with state regulations and internal controls. - Recommends substitutions for appropriate considerations/requests and analyzes quotes from vendors for unusual items. - Negotiates with vendors for good and services, negotiates the best possible price and service guarantee. - Develops new supply source where vendors are inadequate. - Audits blanket purchase orders and releases against blanket requisitions. - Purchases items and services on an advanced level. - Identifies and implements economic savings and synergies across properties as appropriate. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Assists the (Regional) Purchasing Manager and Buyers with purchasing requests. Researches products, contacts vendors, solicits bids and presents information in an organized manner to ensure cost effective decisions on purchases. Works closely with departments to ensure purchasing needs are met while maintaining costs. - Assists with entry of Purchase orders as needed.- Reviews requisitions for correctness and completeness of information; ensure required signature authority levels are documented on all “paperwork” related to procurement.- Efficiently administers a consistent flow and supply of office materials including tracking inventory and re-ordering supplies as needed.- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Benefits: Medical and other benefits, PTO (paid time off), Team Member discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, opportunity for growth and MORE!- Must assist with all morning work in Racing Secretary’s office. This work includes; rider changes, producing the next day’s program, getting entries filled, and getting the overnight accurately completed and distributed for the following race day.- Must act, at times as Placing Judge. These duties include observing races from start to finish and correctly determining the final outcome using a viper computer system and photo finish systems as tools. - Must act, at times as Paddock Judge. These duties include observing the horses in the paddock prior to the running of a race, to ensure the horses are wearing the proper equipment for racing; also ensures a responsible trainer or groom is in the paddock to saddle the horse and prepare it for the race. The Paddock Judge is also involved in seeing that a published workout is in the program or announced if not available by press time. Paddock Judge also works with trainers in schooling horses to ensure their removal from the Paddock Judge’s list.- Must at, at times as Identifier. These duties include being responsible for foal papers, Coggins test results, and tattoos insuring the correct horse is running in any given race. The Identifier goes to the paddock at race time and checks each horse’s tattoo. The Identifier is also responsible for tracking changes to ownership and with regard to trainers. - Must act, at times as Claim Clerk. These duties include verifying the person making the claim is in good standing with the License Clerk and Bookkeeping offices. Once the claim is verified the Claims Clerk ensures the appropriate person receives the claim slip. In the event there are more than one claim, the Claims Clerk makes sure each parties has a fair chance at the claim. - Must act, at times as Clerk of Scales. These duties include tracking rider changes and scratches with respect to a live racing program, maintaining apprentice jockey certificates, overseeing the weigh-out and weigh-in of jockeys racing and reporting all changes to the appropriate parties.- Must gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the West Virginia rules of Racing.- Must have outstanding customer services skills. - You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary.
- Assists in resolving guest opportunities, conflicts, and complaints on behalf of the Company in a fair and equitable manner.- Develops relationship with players to grow customer base and increase Company revenues by assuring customer retention and repeat business. - Attracts and manages customers through weekly telemarketing and in person contact on the gaming floor. Exercises discretion to provide guests with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, food, beverages, and assists with special requests.- Proactively seeks out new business on gaming floor, introducing the benefits of and soliciting enrollment for the Rewards program. - Highly knowledgeable of credit procedures, if applicable. Encourages the use of credit and may extend lines of credit when appropriate and permissible by state regulatory law.- Devotes significant time being visible and available on the gaming floor in order to meet and greet guests during individual visits as well during special events. - Resolves guest opportunities, conflicts, and complaints on behalf of the Company in a fair and equitable manner.- Makes decisions regarding valuable complimentaries based on a consideration of recorded play, earned points, comp availability and customer profitability.- Utilizes telemarketing, correspondence, referrals, email and events to solicit and grow existing business.- Achieves departmental sales and growth goals.- Develops in-house invitation lists for special events and other significant hosting events.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Attends and aids in the coordination of special events.Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customers of fellow hosts.- Utilizes Sales Force (CMS) tracking for all player contacts, profile preferences, and tasks. Completes all Sales Force task requirements in a timely manner. Reviews all monthly metrics with Manager and sets quarterly goals. - Develops and maintains technical skills to maximize use of patron data systems.- Establishes a direct line of communication with all service departments for the purpose of caring for variety levels of players.- Monitors patron activity and profitability of all assigned players.- Maintains the confidentiality of player information including but not limited to personal information such as name, address, contact information, level of play, wins, losses, number of visits, etc.- Provides assistance at special events as needed.- Provides professional representation on behalf of the Company at internal and external meetings and events.- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of customer service program.- Adheres to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
ESSENTiAL DUTiES AND RESPONSiBiLiTiES - Receive products from vendors and count items to ensure that order corresponds with packing slips or purchase order and properly record receipt of goods in Stratton Warren system. - Arrange internal distribution of products received and/or warehoused, including delivery of products to departments as appropriate. - Process shipments to outside vendors and arrange for pick up at receiving dock. - Submit daily documentation of goods received to Accounting. - Compile information, complete and submit reports as needed. - Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment. - Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates. - Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record-keeping purposes. - Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials. - Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages and non-conformance to specifications. - Requisition and store shipping supplies to maintain inventory of stock. - Deliver or route materials to departments, using work devices, hand truck, pallet jack or cart. - Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter. - Provide for the safety of team members including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter and performing all job duties in a safe and responsible manner. - Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements. - Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies. - Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner. - Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains requisition files to ensure receipts are accurately recorded.- Verifies vendor invoices for accuracy. Notes and reconciles all discrepancies.- Records damaged products and notifies the proper department of the corrective action required.- Coordinates deliveries and stocking of receipts with Manager. Labels all receipts for delivery and ensures signed delivery copies are returned to warehouse.- Inspects good and informs Manager of any problems.- Processes all incoming and outgoing United Parcel Service, USPS, and Fed Ex items.- Checking in, stocking and delivering Food & Beverage goods.- Must maintain a valid driver’s license in your state of residence and maintain a clean driving record. Must have driver's license on their person at all times.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Manager or a member of management.
- Responsible for high-volume recruitment to include sourcing, interviewing, canidate selection and onboarding. - Partners with HR Business Partners to meet the needs of departments within the business unit.- Supports the internal and external recruitment efforts for the property by coordinating all efforts with the Talent Acquisition team.- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations in cases of grievances, harassment employee concerns or EEOC issues.- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to property leadership (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, terminations and performance reviews).- Works closely with property management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.- Conducts exit interview, record feedback/dialog, and report patterns to management.- Assists in the handling of unemployment compensation claims.- Facilitates identified training programs for the property; including but not limited to, New Hire Orientation, Customer Service, Responsible Gaming/Alcohol Awareness and supervisory/management development training.- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation consistent with Core and Local policies, State and Federal statutes and collective bargaining agreements, where applicable.- Attends training and meetings, as required.- Collects, analyzes and looks for trends in human resources data to make suggestions relating to HR strategy- turnover, engagement, and leadership opportunities.- Assists with design and execution of engagement, wellness and retention events.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.