- Recruiting, hiring and retaining qualified employees- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives- Ensure that Human Resource policies and procedures are communicated and being followed; respond to questions as needed- Update employees on changes to policies and procedures affecting their positions directly or indirectly, the operations, projects, and other related information.- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations- Assist with manager and employee development training as necessary- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance- Support employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise- Identify, leverage, and integrate current technology in order to increase effectiveness of internal and external HR communication- Undertake tasks around performance management- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics - Participate and lead all employee engagement activities- Maintain employee files and records in electronic form- Perform other duties as required and assigned
Hollywood Casino Toledo is currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join the team.RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES: The HR Business Partner (HRBP) aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated departments. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues. Successful HRBP will act as employee champion and change agent. HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with the HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business units financial position, its mid range plans, its culture and its competition. - Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units.- Consult with management providing HR guidance when appropriate.- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations in cases, harassment, or EEOC issues.- Participate in employe/labor relations activities.- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.- Provides day to day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.Participate in recruiting and employment needs as needed by your Business Partners- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.- Consults with management regarding interpretation and administration of human resource policies, programs, procedures and compliance with applicable state/federal statutes and regulations.- Partners with functional HR function managers to meet the needs of departments within the business unit.
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment.- Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers.- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events.- Must enforce the Racing Commission Rules of Racing.- Prior to races checks each horse for the proper United States Trotting Association freeze brand or lip tattoo in order to determine proper identification.- Responsible for checking other markings, to reaffirm correct horse is being identified.- Must be available to work for any training, schooling, racing, or qualifying hours.- Must maintain equipment records for all horses racing at the track.- Must check equipment of all horses on a nightly basis and notify the judges of any changes.
- Performs daily arrival inspections as assigned by Housekeeping Management/Supervisor and informs designated personnel (front desk, supervisor, etc.) when units become available for arrivals.- Performs daily departure inspections; informs the Housekeeping Management/Supervisor when departure units become available.- Checks unoccupied units for proper thermostat settings, lights turned off, unauthorized use of rooms, maintenance deficiencies, etc.- Records and reports all maintenance deficiencies.- Records and reports all inspection results to Housekeeping Management/Supervisor.- Communicates with Housekeepers and/or Housekeeping Supervisor about rooms not meeting hotel’s quality standard.- Ensures that rooms are not marked for rent which do not meet hotel’s quality standard.
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)- Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.- Operates flatwork iron, sorts, and feeds and pulls linens. Catches, folds, stacks and bundles with tying machine. Sorts and loads towels onto linen cart.- Stacks linens onto shelves.- Maintains inventory control, item count and associated recordkeeping.- Will assist as a washer/sorter as requested. WORKING CONDITIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - This position operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of wet/humid conditions, heat and noise, the severity of which depends upon work volume. Incumbents are at times subjected to hazards such as chemicals. Proper precautions are taken.- Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, flatwork ironer and towel-folding machine.- Ability to inspect laundry items, maintain inventory control and perform all associated recordkeeping.- Ability to effectively and efficiently move around laundry area.- Requires the ability to twist and lift up to 50 pounds, and push/pull loads of up to 100 pounds, so as to be able to load, wash and store laundry items.
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.) - Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers. - Operates laundry washers. - Sorts and loads towels washer stacks. - Maintains inventory control, item count and associated recordkeeping. -Will assist as a attendant as requested. WORKING CONDITIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - This position operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of wet/humid conditions, heat and noise, the severity of which depends upon work volume. Incumbents are at times subjected to hazards such as chemicals. Proper precautions are taken.- Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, flatwork ironer and towel-folding machine.- Ability to inspect laundry items, maintain inventory control and perform all associated recordkeeping.- Ability to effectively and efficiently move around laundry area.- Requires the ability to twist and lift up to 50 pounds, and push/pull loads of up to 100 pounds, so as to be able to load, wash and store laundry items.
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Demonstrates ability to produce all recipes on restaurant menu in a consistent manner in accordance with menu standards.- Oversees and is directly involved in the production of all food items on restaurant menu.- Assists in work direction of kitchen staff ensuring adherence to work procedures, quality standards, and menu specifications.- Prepares a daily prep list and written daily orders; ensures par stock levels are maintained.- Maintains control of the kitchen and informs chefs if staffing levels are not appropriate based on business volumes; assumes limited accountability of supervisors in their absence.- Communicates effectively with Front of House staff.- Coaches and directs all cooks and assistant cooks to work in a productive and efficient manner; assists in training new team members as directed.- Works the line in different locations as needed: sauté, broiler, appetizer, pantry, pasta, grill, etc.- Uses and maintains all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe, and effective manner; reports equipment malfunctions.- Observes and enforces Health Department regulations regarding food handling, storage, proper steam table temperature, and cleanliness of work environment.- Attends company/restaurant training programs as scheduled.- Completes opening, closing, and other side duties as assigned.- Communicates as needed with Sous Chefs.- Complies with departmental policies as well as company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the Employee Handbook.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Basic Seamstress Abilities Desired- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Responsible for providing training, assistance, and work direction to Wardrobe Attendants and Seamstresses.- Maintains inventory levels by accurately tracking uniforms that are distributed and collected; provides requisition information to operating managers based on assessed needs.- Maintains records of all items that have been ordered, organizes and tracks purchasing requisitions by departments, and assists the receiving department to ensure items purchased are consistent with orders.- Reports inventory deficiencies and uniform quality and maintenance problems to supervisor.- Maintains accurate records of lockers issued; checks and changes combinations in accordance with established procedures.- Submits purchase requisition for approval for all Wardrobe department supplies.- Performs wash-and-wear test on fabric samples for quality and endurance; notifies supervisor of assessment.- Coordinates with leadership and all department managers for the replacement of outdated uniform styles; works with department managers to ensure accurate quantities for all orders.- Reports any safety hazards to assigned supervisor.- Ensures accuracy of systems, processes, inventory, etc., by being knowledgeable in GIMS and all the functions the system entails.- Tags and/or marks garments for inventory as needed.- Maintains predetermined pars for all uniforms, for all departments.- Assists with maintaining department appearance standards by properly caring for wardrobe garments by ironing, steaming, and cleaning; coordinates clean and dirty laundry.- Works with leadership regarding execution of special uniforms for marketing events.- Ensures proper storage and inventories for extra uniform items.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Cleans hotel rooms, hallways, linen rooms, and employee and storage areas in the hotel, as directed.- Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout the course of a shift, as directed.- Maintains proper documentation of all duties accomplished during a working shift, as directed.- Reports all safety hazards or maintenance deficiencies for proper handling.- Abides by all security measures.- Greets all guests throughout shift with the proper salutation and pleasant expression.- Assists guests with issues that are within authority, ensuring guests' satisfaction while operating within established guidelines and policies.- Assists the house person with department projects, as needed.- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, or carries linens and makes beds.- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, sundries, and other items.- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.- Empties wastebaskets; and empties and cleans ashtrays.- Transports waste and trash to disposal area.- Provides positive communication and uses Hilton CARE Culture skills with every patron and co-worker.- Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.- Performs all duties in a quiet and orderly manner.
- Knowledge of an enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Player Services Department.- Maintains accurate inventory of all items in vault.- Accepts, verifies and compiles cash and cash-value items from other banks..- Accepts and verifies table games and slot drop.- Prepares bank deposits.- Prepares cash-value items for accounting.- Prepares summary of all receipts and disbursement made during shift.- Prepares vault reconciliation and settlement report at end of shift.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Handles large amounts of money and maintains accountability over assigned bank.- Monitors and coordinates activities of Cage personnel when a member of management is not present; assists in training new and existing employees.- Responsible for protecting and preserving the master bank assets including accounting for, documenting, and verifying the accuracy of all incoming and outgoing currency, coin, tokens, chips, cash, vouchers, TITO tickets, coupons, checks, jackpot slips, bank deposits, and other monetary units.- Works with credit customers to ensure they are provided with prompt, courteous, and friendly service; records casino credit issuances and redemptions for the day.- Performs verification, reconciliation, and balancing functions including drafting, completing, signing, or otherwise preparing any necessary documentation.- Verifies Count Room drops as a blind count including verification of each strap or brick, clip, and tokens counted.- Verifies and processes all bagged tokens that require scaling and tagging.- Prepares and processes Cashier and Casino Banker exchanges.- Attends all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.- Adheres to all departmental, property, and company policies and procedures.- Meets all departmental or company deadlines including the timely completion of drops.- Adheres to all gaming laws and regulations.- Maintains communication with all departments, team members, and guests to ensure positive experiences.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Deep cleans and stocks all men’s restrooms daily.- Cleans slot machines, in between machines, ash trays, slot bases, trash cans, restrooms, offices, public areas, windows and ledges, restaurants, lighting, walls, counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative objects in the casino or common areas.- Vacuums carpet, sweeps and mops tile floors, and cleans any spills that occur.- Cleans up any biohazardous materials according to established guidelines. - Removes trash from trash containers and disposes according to procedure.- Familiar with the proper use of cleaning solutions and equipment.- Replaces toilet tissue and refills paper towel dispensers.- Cleans and polishes all furniture, marble, brass fixtures, brass floor plates, entrance door brass, and kick door brass plates. - Cleans all escalators and elevators. - Knows where all facilities in the casino are located. - Straightens chairs as needed.- Removes glasses, cups, paper, and debris from all assigned areas, per procedure.- Responsible for back stocking supplies and securing supplies when they arrive.- Performs miscellaneous cleaning tasks as needed: cleans vents, high dusts, wipes walls, etc.- Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.- Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.- Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Supervises and manages staff in the Planning & Analysis Department.- Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving deadlines.- Assists in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Calculates profitability of marketing programs. Analyze results to identify opportunities for improving efficiency of marketing expenditures. Communicate findings to executive team. - Oversees all aspects of preparing the annual budget.- Compares actual operating results to budget and prior year. Summarize key findings and communicate to executive management. Makes recommendations for improving EBITDA.- Develops presentations for budget meetings and operational reviews.- Presents and discusses analyses with high level executives from corporate and from the property.- Develops, maintains and distributes key operating metrics to evaluate attainment of company’s operating, service and financial objectives.- Monitors labor costs and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies.- Performs queries of various data bases to extract data for use in analysis.- Prepares ad-hoc analysis as needed. - Maintains compliance with Gaming Commission requirements, the company’s System of Internal Controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Establish and measure VIP program initiatives and revenue results of the VIP business.- Assist with the development of the VIP experience, including marketing program offers that build and strengthen relationships with these guests to our casino.- Identify, solicit, and register high-end players for Club Hollywood.- Establish accurate accounts for players based on data entry guidelines; issue cards and fully explain program.- Evaluate player accounts and issue comps based on recorded play, earned number of points, and comps available in player accounts.- Update accounts with information changes and obtain missing information on player accounts through utilization of player profiles.- Develop profitable programs to attract premium customers.- Build player loyalty via personal contact, direct mail, and telemarketing.- Contact guests regarding birthdays/anniversaries/thank you’s/miss you’s, offers/invitations; follow-up in house and offsite events.- Act as liaison, handle guest opportunities, and resolve situations so as to ensure smooth operations and excellent customer service. Reports to management.- Attend all in house special events targeting our best customers and assist in the planning and implementation of these events. Attend off-site events as assigned.- Receive and handle all incoming phone calls for fellow Player Development personnel in their absence. Is available to meet and greet premium customer on the floor.- Turn in required reports/paperwork in a timely fashion.- Must display the ability to be a team player and interface with other departments to develop key relations to ensure maximum efficiency in completing job tasks.- Develop methods to identify and cultivate potential targeted players from the casino floor, inactive lists, and networking through established base of customers.- Initiate paperwork to ensure customer account problems are rectified.- Serve as a company agent interacting with customer to promote good public relations and ensure continued business.- Create fun for guests appropriate to a casino environment.- Knowledgeable of property product promotions and events.- Support the efforts of the Player Development Executives.- Coach the Player Development Executives and share valuable experience- Other duties as assigned.
- This position is responsible for providing a high level of guest service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and team members.- Formulates, directs, and participates in the development and implementation of goals and objectives for the Slot department.- Analyzes the performance of the electronic gaming devices; investigates problem areas and implements corrective action.- Reviews slot machine performance and departmental goals to determine conversion schedules.- Successfully manages and motivates team members to accomplish company objectives.- Investigates new technology and methods to improve revenue.- Researches and recommends vendors for the purchase of new gaming devices.- Assists in formulating, developing, and implementing goals and objectives for the Slot Technicians.- Develops preventative maintenance schedules, procedures, and policies to ensure maximum operating efficiency.- Reviews work orders and outstanding repairs or conversions to determine work priority.- Troubleshoots equipment malfunctions and advises Technicians on proper repair methods.- Schedules departmental staff for coverage.- Oversees the training of new team members and updates all team members on new policies and procedures.- Monitors inventory of departmental supplies and requisitions replacements as needed.- Conducts testing on electronic gaming devices for win ratios and prepares a report.- Supervises the team members engaged in the maintenance and repair of the electronic gaming devices..- Recommends changes in the physical layout of electronic gaming devices.- Inspects all equipment and areas for which the department is responsible on a regular basis.
- Providing personalized service and uses guest name- Resolving service problems according to guidelines- Serving as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos- Promoting casino events and programs- Providing fast (20 minute or less round time), friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests; carries full trays on every round- Monitoring guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines- Taking drink orders, communicating with bartender, assisting in the preparation of drinks and presenting drinks to guests- Handling money according to procedure- Working well with others, especially beverage servers, bartenders, barbacks, beverage supervisor, and slots supervisor- Maintaining clean and stocked workstation
- Reports to scheduled shift in proper costume.- Sets up designated floor with ashtrays and cup holders if section requires such.- Circulates the pool and cabana area suggestively selling food and/or beverage items.- Continuously combs the floor for empty cups and miscellaneous trash.- Keeps ashtrays clean at all times. No more than two butts at any time.- Pays bartender the correct amount for drinks if such service is required in section or outlet.- Restocks napkins and condiments.- Stocks, cleans, and maintains all portable bars with soda, juice, coffee, and condiments.- Interacts with employees and guests in professional and consistent manner to solicit feedback on operations and execution of service delivery.- Completes related job duties assigned by Supervisor.- Ensures that all areas assigned are maintained and clean during all periods of operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:• Provide basic manicures and pedicures. Specialty services like acrylic, gel, and dip nails not required but is an advantage. • Maintain a high level of customer service by providing guests with a broad understanding of current procedures• Maintain a clean, safe and comfortable work environment for all guests and staff.• Demonstrate and sell spa products.• Stock linens and operating supplies as needed.• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.• Complete services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.• Work cohesively with additional hotel departments to meet customer needs.• Provide protection and safety to patrons and employees.• Properly greet and welcome each customer, every time.• Maintain knowledge of hotel, casino and outlets.• Assume ownership of positively influencing the guest experience.• Contact appropriate individuals or departments as necessary to resolve customer’s requests.• Welcome and acknowledge ALL guests according to standards set forth by Margaritaville Resort and Casino. (This includes non-hotel guests.)• Follow all company policies and procedures. (Both emergency and non-emergency.)• Must maintain a professional and clean appearance.• Maintain and develop a positive working relationship with fellow team members, management and executive staff.• Other duties as assigned.ADDITIONAL DUTIES/JOB DIMENSIONS:• Position may require sitting for extended periods of time or an entire shift.• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs.Regular attendance in conformance with the standards established by Margaritaville from time to time is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employee with irregular attendance will be subject to Margaritaville disciplinary action procedures up to and including termination.Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property. This includes weekends and holidays on a 24 hour/7 day a week basis.Upon employment, all Employees are required to fully comply with Margaritaville policies and procedures for the safe and efficient operation of Company facilities. Employees who violate Company policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A combination of experience or training will be considered.EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:• High school diploma or equivalent.• Minimum of 1 year of experience required.• Possess the Licensing required for the State of Louisiana.• Previous experience working in a similar resort setting preferred.LANGUAGE SKILLS:• Fluent English language skills, both verbal and in writing.• A second language is not required, but is an advantage.OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:• Ability to obtain the appropriate work authorization per local, state, federal, and gaming regulations. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:• Performance of work provides standing and walking for extended periods of time.• Casino environment exposed to all temperatures, dust, fumes, bright light, and smoke with the above average noise levels.• Bending and lifting up to 30 pounds.WORK ENVIROMENT:• Subject to moderate ambient noise level.• Able to withstand/work in a high smoking environment.• Performance of work provides standing and walking for extended periods of time.• Casino environment exposed to all temperatures, dust, fumes, bright light, and smoke with the above average noise levels.Exposed to weather conditions and prevalent temperature changes, works indoors and outdoors throughout shift. May be asked to attend meetings at offsite location
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Responsible for Front Desk operations overnight, including overseeing Front Desk Agents/Hotel Services Representatives, Telecommunications, and Bell staff in the performance of their duties.- Provides direction and support for all team members in order to achieve department goals and objectives.- Ensures all Front Desk team members receive proper training with emphasis on detail, in order to provide service levels consistent with company standards.- Oversees customer check-in/check-out.- Conducts all cash handling in accordance with established policy and monitors variances daily.- Monitors telephone communication via call monitoring system.- Authorized to verify pre-approved room comping levels and authorized to correct information as necessary.- Processes discrepancy reports, rate variations, and credit reports.- Works with Housekeeping and Casino Marketing to ensure timely guest check-in and maximum occupancy.- Coordinates VIP arrivals and ensures all arrangements have been confirmed prior to arrival.- Ensures all eligible card holders are pre-registered, and room is checked prior to arrival.- Monitors volume to ensure fast, friendly, and efficient service.- Ensures that guest problems/complaints are managed in an effective, courteous manner.- Performs the night audit for date roll. - Maintains knowledge of hotel, community, and special events in order to accurately provide guests with needed information.- Performs duties of Front Desk Agents and other Front Desk and Services team members as needed.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for working with various team members to create online Internal Controls, terms and conditions, for each state of operations.- Draft on-site content, such as House Rules, Terms and Conditions, and Responsible Gaming Content. - Maintain ongoing relationships with Gaming Regulators in each state and support internal team members in any necessary communications.- Assist with any (Business and Personnel) licensing needs for the online sportsbook leading up to launch in new jurisdictions. - Work with various team members to create operational tasks determined by policies and procedures relating to fraud and potential fraud, AML, KYC, and Responsible Gaming. - Collaborate with Penn National Gaming Property Compliance Leads to create needs that are necessary for interconnected components between online and retail, such as onsite registrations, deposits, and withdrawals. - Anticipate and identify issues that may negatively impact business and develop/implement operations-based solutions. - Ensure current operation procedures meet current and future business needs.- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting on necessary iGaming regulatory standards such as Customer Support contacts (Crisis Calls, Complaints, etc.) and regulatory submissions. - Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain marketplace awareness within the iGaming market.- Formulate business cases to get on Product team’s roadmap for new products and features to increase efficiency for all regulatory matters. - Perform other duties, as assigned.