- Responsible for the washing all dishes, glassware, silver, kitchen ware, and utensils, cleaning of all equipment, floor mats, floors in all kitchen areas, and walls, where applicable. - Responsible for cleaning floors, mats, and hallways in back of house in order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, workforce strength, and compliance goals. - Perform daily cleaning projects as directed by supervisors. - Clean all floor mats. - Sweep, scrub, and mop all kitchen floors and walls to remove food, debris, and grease. - Clean behind and under all equipment. - Maintain hood vent system, ovens, and cleaning of equipment. - Clean and sanitize all counters, shelves, and garbage cans. - Become well-versed in all ware washing equipment operation and maintenance. - Report all equipment malfunctions to appropriate supervisor. - Responsible for proper storage of all equipment (china, glass, silver, cooking equipment, and utensils). - Ensure that all F&B venues are cleaned to Health Department Standards. - Assist other venues with cleaning projects or supplying them with proper supplies. - Organize and store remaining chemicals and supplies in proper places. - Dispose of trash and rags to appropriate areas.
- ResponsIble for the washIng all dIshes, glassware, sIlver, kItchen ware, and utensIls, cleanIng of all equIpment, floor mats, floors In all kItchen areas, and walls, where applIcable. - ResponsIble for cleanIng floors, mats, and hallways In back of house In order to assIst In reachIng profItabIlIty, guest satIsfactIon, workforce strength, and complIance goals.� - Perform daIly cleanIng projects as dIrected by supervIsors. - Clean all floor mats. - Sweep, scrub, and mop all kItchen floors and walls to remove food, debrIs, and grease. - Clean behInd and under all equIpment. - MaIntaIn hood vent system, ovens, and cleanIng of equIpment. - Clean and sanItIze all counters, shelves, and garbage cans. - Become well-versed In all ware washIng equIpment operatIon and maIntenance. - Report all equIpment malfunctIons to approprIate supervIsor. - ResponsIble for proper storage of all equIpment (chIna, glass, sIlver, cookIng equIpment, and utensIls). - Ensure that all F&B venues are cleaned to Health Department Standards. - AssIst other venues wIth cleanIng projects or supplyIng them wIth proper supplIes. - OrganIze and store remaInIng chemIcals and supplIes In proper places. - DIspose of trash and rags to approprIate areas.
- Sets up dishwasher machine by reading instructions on machine or by asking supervisor for assistance.- Cleans the dishwashing equipment and working area when necessary. - Washes dishes: stacks dishes and runs through dish machine, scrubs pans, puts dishes away. - Cleans the kitchen: sweeps and mops floors, empties trash, changes water in and de-limes dish machine, washes walls and baseboards, scrubs sinks, etc. - Maintains cleanliness of the store room, walkways, and hallways. - Stocks ice for all necessary areas and keeps it replenished throughout the day. - Takes out trash and cardboard and disposes in proper dumpster.- Keeps records of broken dishes and ensures glass is disposed of properly. - Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Service skills with every patron and co-worker.- Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff. - Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
$1,000 Sign on Bonus! Wages Starting Higher Than Minimum! - Sort all linen in preparation of washing.- Wash linen following a pre-set formula, dry and fold linen, and iron all linens.- Perform rewash and stained linen procedures.- Turn in any stray items found in the linen to the supervisor.- Fill linen requisitions.- Assist in counting linen during inventories.- Keep daily production records.- Clean laundry machinery and cover any linen remaining in carts at the end of the day.- Keep working area clean and organized and clean laundry bins at end of shift.- Perform other job-related duties as requested.- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.- Must be able to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 30 lbs.- Must be able to stand/walk up to 6-8 hours per day.- Ability to communicate effectively.- Must be able to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays- Other duties may be assigned.
- Collects or receives, and segregates, counts, and records number of items of soiled linen and uniforms for repair or laundry, and places items in containers. - Examines laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability. - Stores laundered items on carts, after verifying numbers and types of items. - Counts and assembles laundered items on cart or linen truck, records amounts of linens and uniforms to fill requisitions, and transports carts to floors. - Conducts inventories to identify items for replacement. Keeps linen room in clean and orderly condition. Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Starting pay $16/hr. plus experiential increases- Responsible for performing the daily operations of the laundry facilities, including loading, washing and storing of laundry items, hallways and service areas. - Responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. - Operates commercial washers, dryers, flatwork ironers, sorts, feeds and pulls linens. - Catches, folds, stacks and bundles with or without tying machines. Sorts and loads towels, sheets and various other linens and terry items onto linen cart. - Stacks linens onto shelves. - Maintains inventory control, item count and associated recordkeeping.
Primary focus will be on facilitating through Pastry Chef the timely execution of all menu items and to create bakery products from established recipes and keep bakery area clean and sanitized. Starting pay $19/hr. plus experiential increases - Demonstrates ability to produce all recipes on restaurant menus in a consistent manner in accordance with menu standards.- Report to work for scheduled shifts, on time and appropriately uniformed.- Demonstrates ability to perform advanced production and service skills to include: opening/closing bakery duties, following daily baking schedule, assist and support other bakers to accomplish daily given assignment.- Accepts direction willingly and follows through with delegated tasks- learns and adapts to new tasks or situations quickly and cooperatively.- Demonstrates complete knowledge of control in kitchen operation including portions, wastage, production, plate presentation and possesses ability to create and execute recipe development and menu specials.- Possesses ability to take inventories, place orders, receive orders and will be required to carry out all.- Practice safe food handling and sanitation duties as given to by management; ensure personal hygiene is compliant with health department standards and company policy.- Demonstrates willingness to assist other team members as needed without being asked.- Receive purchased ingredients, check and signed all items then properly store as guided.- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.- Wash and clean bakery small equipment and tools, store them properly for next use, keep oven and proofer clean at the end of shift. Especially schedule to clean, maintain dough mixer, proofer, oven, and working bread table.- Complies with departmental policies as well as with Company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the employee Handbook.- Reports any equipment malfunctions. Maintains station in a neat and orderly manner.- Reports with proper tools clean uniform and recommended footwear at the stated time.
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Demonstrates ability to produce all recipes on restaurant menu in a consistent manner in accordance with menu standards. - Oversees and is directly involved in the production of all food items on restaurant menu. - Assists in work direction of kitchen staff, ensuring adherence to work procedures, quality standards, and menu specifications. - Prepares a daily prep list and written daily orders; ensures par stock levels are maintained. - Maintains control of the kitchen and informs chefs if staffing levels are not appropriate based on business volumes; assumes limited accountability of supervisors in their absence. - Communicates effectively with Front of House staff. - Coaches and directs all Cooks and Assistant Cooks to work in a productive and efficient manner; assists in training new team members as directed. - Works the line in different locations as needed: sauté, broiler, appetizer, pantry, pasta, grill, etc. - Uses and maintains all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe, and effective manner; reports equipment malfunctions. - Observes and enforces Health Department regulations regarding food handling, storage, proper steam table temperature, and cleanliness of work environment. - Attends company/restaurant training programs as scheduled. - Completes opening, closing, and other side duties as assigned. - Communicates as needed with Sous Chefs. - Complies with departmental policies as well as company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the Employee Handbook. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Demonstrates ability to produce all recipes on restaurant menu in a consistent manner in accordance with menu standards. - Oversees and is directly involved in the production of all food items on restaurant menu. - Assists in work direction of kitchen staff ensuring adherence to work procedures, quality standards, and menu specifications. - Prepares a daily prep list and written daily orders; ensures par stock levels are maintained. - Maintains control of the kitchen and informs chefs if staffing levels are not appropriate based on business volumes; assumes limited accountability of supervisors in their absence. - Communicates effectively with Front of House staff. - Coaches and directs all cooks and assistant cooks to work in a productive and efficient manner; assists in training new team members as directed. - Works the line in different locations as needed: sauté, broiler, appetizer, pantry, pasta, grill, etc. - Uses and maintains all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe, and effective manner; reports equipment malfunctions. - Observes and enforces Health Department regulations regarding food handling, storage, proper steam table temperature, and cleanliness of work environment. - Attends company/restaurant training programs as scheduled. - Completes opening, closing, and other side duties as assigned. - Communicates as needed with Sous Chefs. - Complies with departmental policies as well as company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the Employee Handbook. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for the direction and supervision of the pulling, transporting, and counting of cash boxes from slot machines, Poker, Table Games, and all Food & Beverage outlets on property in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner. - Responsible for performing the functions above in accordance with internal Controls and State Gaming Regulations. - Ensures key control procedures are followed. - Ensures proper maintenance of Count Room equipment. - Works professionally with other departments as needed to complete tasks. - Ensures that team members are well trained and safety conscious in the duties they perform. - Responsible for the day to day supervision of team members. - Responsible for ensuring that management is aware of unusual or unsafe occurrences during the performance of the function which could result in the loss of company assets. - Counts and verifies total funds to ensure the integrity of the count. - Writes and distributes shift reports at the completion of each count, detailing any issues that will need attention to ensure future counts run efficiently. - Transfers receipts to the Main Bank and corresponding documentation to the Accounting department on a daily basis. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for overseeing one or more EVS work crews as assigned. - Assists in training and scheduling employees; reviews and updates station assignments for team members. - Assists in the evaluation of employee performance reviews. - Performs EVS Attendant duties as required. - Maintains key control. - Communicates effectively with all guests, team members, and managers within the casino and building complex. - Knows where all facilities in the casino are located. - inspects lobbies, restrooms, offices, meeting rooms, food/beverage outlets, and all back of house areas and submits written inspections to appropriate management. - Accountable for conducting department walkthrough, special cleaning projects, and meeting department cleanliness standards. - Familiar with the proper use of cleaning solutions and equipment and demonstrates correct procedures to others. - Attends shift and departmental meetings. - Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Acts as a leader of the department working with and on behalf of the supervisory team; keeps team members and department leaders well-informed regarding hotel operations.- Provides training and insight to Front Desk Clerks; distributes shift work to team members as directed.- Possesses complete knowledge of Hotel Front Desk policies and procedures and assures their implementation.- Responsible for the accurate check-in and check-out of each guest.- Handles complex guest service situations such as room moves and unassigned reservations; acts as communication center between guests and various internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.- Ensures that all guest contact is positive, informative, and thorough.- Ensures that rooms are clean prior to issuing keys.- Responsible for posting charges and settling folios for individuals, groups, and due outs communicated through Housekeeping.- Accurately enters all reservations into the computer system according to departmental policy and procedure.- Assists the Player Development team with all reservations and requests.- Performs group block management, including the entering of room lists, inventory control, coordination of casino reservations, checking resort room arrivals, and maintaining a professional relationship with all departments associated with the resort.- Answers phone and assists with clerical tasks.- Receives cash, checks, credit cards, and comps in payment, obtaining proper approval and authorization.- Maintains an operating bank, renders bills and issues change; verifies accuracy of Front Desk Clerks’ banks and audits.- Answers all reservation inquiries according to established guidelines, including assisting guests warranting complimentary accommodations.- Ensures the timely delivery of all messages, mail, and packages left for guests and departments within the hotel/casino.- Responsible for the control of safe deposit transactions.- Works closely with the Executive Hosts to ensure that all complimentary and high-end amenity offerings are provided consistent with the agreed-upon arrangements.- Maintains knowledge of casino, hotel, community, and special events in order to provide guests with superior service.- Authorized to verify pre-approved room comping levels and to change incorrect information.- Performs as a Front Desk Clerk when necessary.- Resolves service issues according to established guidelines and procedures.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
Role and Responsibilities: - Assemble design references and conduct competitor analysis- Wireframe and help define UX flow by working closely with game designers- Help establish a games’ overall visual theme- Create the look and feel mockups- Create and export final UI and 2D assets from Photoshop or Illustrator for use in-engine.- Contribute design feedback and polish along the course of development
- Operates the cash register and POS system. - Provides outstanding guest service and handles all guest and team member issues professionally and in a timely manner. - Facilitates retail sales, including guest assistance and follow-up. - Distributes shift work among Retail Clerks and assures timely completion of work; assists in the preparation of performance appraisals of Retail Clerks. - Ensures merchandise is neatly stocked and shop is clean and organized. - Places orders for merchandise as needed and by established deadlines to ensure that the outlet is stocked. - Checks Sharepoint regularly for new information and updates. - Assists in marking down items when necessary and ensures all items scan at correct price. - Receives all merchandise accurately in Stratton Warren Systems (SWS) and reports all order discrepancies to the vendor in a timely manner. - Prints tags and tags merchandise. - Performs daily, weekly, and monthly system checks to ensure all items are decrementing correctly. - Performs quarterly physical inventories, meeting all departmental standards and guidelines. - Merchandises new product and maintains orderly merchandising of current product according to company standards. - Presents a weekly pre-shift to ensure team members are informed of all current shop and property events and promotions. - Ensures stores are fully stocked at all times; makes runs to storage closets to restock as necessary. - Assists Accounts Payable with locating orders and receipts in the system to ensure timely payment and that there is no interruption in shipment of goods. - Creates ordering profiles and increases order limits when necessary. - Restocks after-hours sundries at the Front Desk daily. - Updates the Grave Team Variances report to ensure variances for after-hours sundries are being monitored. - Updates Product Mix Report with daily sales. - Troubleshoots SWS and POS system when issues arise. - Responsible for knowing and adhering to all policies and procedures in the Retail department. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Assists in operating issues and makes decisions where deemed necessary. - inspects all areas of responsibility for safety and maintenance concerns and takes action as needed. - Opens and closes outlets in accordance with established procedure to ensure sanitation and to protect company assets. - Communicates closely with supervisor/manager on all operating issues. - Monitors supply needs for operation and cleaning and maintains par levels. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Operates video equipment and software applications for monitoring assigned areas and identifying deviations, abnormalities or unusual activity.- Provides written reports of any gaming violations, policy violations and/or any deviations or irregularities observed.- Reviews and updates knowledge on all policies, procedures, regulations and laws related to Surveillance responsibilities.- Practices, improves and updates knowledge and expertise on gaming, internal theft, cheating methods, and advantage play.- Communicates with appropriate personnel for information and notifications. - Assumes responsibility of Shift Manager when absent.- Reviews and interprets player skills checks and makes decisions based off of results.- Reviews incident reports and associated video for complete accuracy and thoroughness.- Team Members are responsible for active participation in the continuous evolvement of their personal performance and their role in the Tropicana Las Vegas Service Culture. This includes active participation in service courses as well as openness to developmental feedback.Shared responsibility with all Team Tropicana to ensure the cleanliness, repair, safety and professionalism of the property, ensuring all areas are maintained at the highest level of standard, by either addressing the issue personally, or when necessary, contacting the appropriate department immediately to handle.- Ensures all guest questions and concerns are addressed immediately, either personally, or by contacting the appropriate department, supervisor, or member of management, to obtain the answer to the question, or obtain assistance in resolving the concern. Owns the situation until the situation is resolved, or the guest is in direct contact with the Team Member who will resolve the situation.- Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.- Performs other duties as requested.
- through alertness, diligence, specified procedures, and proactive attention to potential danger and security risks, the Security Officer shall protect our guests, our property, and our staff from harm or loss. - Patrol, periodically, buildings and grounds of the facility, as directed; or stand watch, as directed, at an assigned Security post, in order to oversee the comfort, safety, and security of our guests. - Examine various points of entry to determine that they are secure. - Conduct inspections, in accordance with procedures, to ensure equipment and facilities are in a safe condition. - Watch for and conduct timely reporting of irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked to the appropriate authority. - Guard against theft of company property. - Greet all guests and staff in a positive, friendly, and professional manner. - Regulate vehicle and pedestrian traffic at plant entrance to maintain orderly flow, as directed. - With care and professionalism, ensure compliance of Hollywood Casino’s responsibility to prevent over-consumption of alcohol.