Click column header to sort
- Clearning all table and resetting them for new seating in accordance with venue standards- Ensuring each table is ready for guests arrival in accordance with venue standards- Responsible for approaching newly seated guests, serving bread, butter, water, etc. in a timely and pleasant manner working with servers to expedite service at all tables- Performing service duties for servers by picking up their orders when ready in the kitchen and delivering them- Monitoring tables to assess guests’ needs and anticipate and respond to guest requests when meal had been completed keeping table clear to provide a clean, neat, eating area- Restocking and clean assigned station at the end of shift to have ready for start of next shift in accordance with Department of Health standards- Attending pre-shift meetings- Responsible for maintaining a regular and consistent attendance record- Participating as a team member with all servers, venue hosts, supervisors and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation- Declaring tips through time and attendance system at the end of each shift
- Adhere to HCCTR as well as all Food and Beverage Policies- Greets guests with a warm, friendly smile and greeting.- Must deliver ACES Guest Service to every guest during all interactions- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and Company standards and programs.- Committed to consistently delivering the highest quality of food & service to local and international guests in order to ensure repeat visits.- Demonstrate and exhibit characteristics and behavior in accordance with Property and Departmental Service Guarantees, and Property Core Values.- Maintains professional grooming and appearance and acts as a role model according to established grooming and appearance policy. - Carries dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen.- Wipes tabletops and chairs in accordance to departmental Health Standards.- Sets tables with silverware and glassware.- Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes in dining room.- Assist server with guest’s dining experience.- Completes work assignments for opening and closing duties.- Complete any task assigned by dining room manager, chef, or supervisor.- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and/or company management.- Maintains valid WV racing license, Food Handlers permit and TIPS certifications- You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary
- Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.- Responds to customer requests for butler service in accordance with Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.’s standards for guest accommodation.- Assists guests in the check‑in and check‑out process and the provisions of transportation services to ensure that guests are helped quickly and in a courteous and safe manner according to Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.’s standards.- Ensures the needs of guests are being met and are consistent with the standards established by L’Auberge management. Attends to guests complaints and requests as necessary and remains focused on quality guest services.- Ensures proper handling and flow of luggage as well as safety of packages and personal belongings left with the hotel.- Coordinates with PBX, Reservations, Laundry and Housekeeping to ensure guest requests are properly handled.- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, outside contacts, and all levels of employees.- Ability to drive all company vehicles.- Ability to use a telephone.- Ability to move effectively and efficiently around work area.- This position is at times subject to varying levels of crowds, noise and smoke, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
- Serves food, beverages, or desserts to guests in such settings as take-out counters of 24/7 café venue.- Performs cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and transporting dishes to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.- Scrubs and polishes counters, steam tables, and other equipment; cleans glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.- Wraps menu items such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.- Prepares bills for food using MICROS POS; accepts payment or makes change.- Brews coffee and tea; fills containers with requested beverages.- Cooks food or prepares food items such as sandwiches, pizzas, and salads, using standard formulas or following directions.- Replenishes foods at serving stations.- Balances receipts and payments in cash drawers.- Takes guests’ orders and enters orders into MICROS POS, giving ticket receipts to guests when needed to identify filled orders.- Adds relishes and garnishes to food orders, according to recipe/instructions.- Delivers orders to kitchens and picks up and serves food when it is ready.- Orders items needed to replenish supplies.- Sets up dining areas for meals and clears them following meals.- Performing for or Working Directly with the Public - Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving guests in restaurants and stores and receiving clients or guests.
Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is currently looking for a Host/Hostess for our Cafe' ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests and team members.- Greet and welcome guests, assign seating, and escort guests to their table.- Follow company procedures for seating guests including understanding and following station charts and maintaining customer flow.- Participate as a team member with all servers, bussers, supervisors and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation.- Respond to telephone inquiries including making reservations and taking messages as needed.- Respond to “to go” orders including packaging orders, and delivery to guests.- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Develops and Implements all MargarItavIlle CasIno Resort BossIer CIty Guest SatIsfactIon Standards to all guests and all fellow employees. - Attends departmental orIentatIon prIor to begInnIng work In the department. - Creates a posItIve guest employee experIence. SmIles and Is helpful and frIendly. - Answers questIons, takes responsIbIlIty to get answers, and antIcIpates our guests� needs and problems. - ExecutIon of all food productIon as determIned by the Sous Chef tHRough productIon sheets. - PractIces a �clean as you go� work ethIc and utIlIzes proper food handlIng technIques (I.e., wearIng plastIc gloves and proper unIform, IncludIng hat and clean kItchen towels). - Prepares the proper amounts of food as requested by the Sous Chef. - Conducts self In a hIghly professIonal manner at all tImes. - CommunIcates wIth Stewards on all equIpment cleanIng needs. - Handles any specIal request made by the Sous Chef. - UtIlIzes any pIece of kItchen equIpment In work area In a safe and professIonal manner, maIntaInIng the IntegrIty of the equIpment. - MaIntaIns MargarItavIlle CasIno�s food qualIty specIfIcatIons as determIned by the standard recIpe. - MaIntaIns a waste-free department by controllIng productIon and utIlIzIng returned food. - ResponsIble for the cleanlIness of ImmedIate work area and the process walk-In cooler. - Completes attendance of Serv-Safe class If offered. - Cuts, dIces, and chops varIous food products. - Uses recIpes and platIng guIdelInes to ensure a consIstent fInIshed product. - Be aware of rotatIon and sanItatIon guIdelInes. - OrganIzes and cleans coolers, storerooms, and freezers as necessary. - AbIlIty to help fellow employees accomplIsh theIr goals when possIble. - AbIlIty to follow all recIpes and platIng pIctures wIthout devIatIon unless requested by the guest. - PortIon controls varIous Items usIng scales and other dry and wet measurIng technIques.
Deliver internal and external guest service. - Staff, schedule, evaluate, train, develop and monitor subordinate personnel. Recommend wage Increases, promotions, demotions, discipline and other employment actions for subordinate personnel. - Understand department objectives, standards, guidelines and budget to achieve effective supervision of department; adjust daily schedule according to business levels. - Monitor credit granting and collection policies and procedures to ensure established guidelines comply with all Internal and external regulatory directives and laws. - Maintain protection of extremely large amounts of currency, ensuring prevention of loss by providing extreme care and attention to detail. - Ensure procedures and proper controls are strictly enforced to protect assets. - Monitor and evaluate overall company activities in relation to departmental operations to ensure Integration of company needs with the services rendered through credit and collections. - Review compliance with relevant gaming regulations to ensure that the cage Is operating within these parameters, as well as company policies and procedures. - Secure payment from customers wIth delinquent credit through written, verbal and personal contact in order to maximize ratio of collection to bad checks in a manner that maintains good customer relations. - Work with customer relations Issues that are beyond the authority of staff In order to resolve situations In an equitable manner. - Monitor and evaluate the activities of Cage Cashiers to ensure achievement of financial, policy and regulatory objectives.
- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.- May be asked to perform the duties of a Cage Cashier as needed. - Ensure compliance with company policies and all state and federal regulations. - Prepare chip fills, credits, and transfers.- Process employee transactions and tokes.- Balance cash drawers. Ensure that the drawers are at the appropriate impress total at the beginning and end of each shift.- Verify the daily drops for the Count Room.- Prepare daily bank deposits.- Maintain cage equipment. - Monitor and maintain the NRT, MIMO, and Coin Max machines.- Run necessary reports to balance.- Process buys for Cage Cashier. Keep drawer appropriately stocked throughout the current shift and for the next shift.- Complete all necessary paperwork according to procedure: Count sheets, buy sheets, Multiple Transaction Logs, Currency Transaction Reports, Check Log, etc.- Assist patrons with routine requests at Marquee Rewards, handle patron concerns and complaints, ensure patron comfort and satisfaction.- Check emails and respond to patron request emails.- Greet, register, and assist patrons.- Answer inquiries pertaining to casino services; registration of patrons. - Operate Marquee Rewards computer system.- Assist with all tax and all win loss inquiries, including subpoenas.- Communicate with other members of the Cage staff. - Maintain a working knowledge of the rules for each promotion with the ability to explain promotions to cast members and patrons.- Check voice messages throughout shift and return calls, or forward calls to management, in a timely manner. Also, respond to patron emails helping provide quality RCS.- Maintain adequate supplies of all necessary items for Marquee Rewards operations.- May redeem earned comps.- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and all state and federal regulations. - Redeem slot machine TITO tickets.- Cash chips. Redeem player’s winnings for cash.- Process credit card and personal check withdraws through the Game Cash system.- Prepare funds for Jackpot payouts.- Verify employee tokes.- Maintain cage equipment.- Process employee transactions (cash drawers, revenues, currency exchanges, etc…)- Process poker room transactions.- Balance cash drawers. Ensure that the drawers are at the appropriate impress total at the beginning and end of each shift. - Perform buys with the Cage Banker. Keep drawer appropriately stocked throughout the current shift and for the next shift. - Complete all necessary paperwork according to procedure: Count sheets, buy sheets, Multiple Transaction Logs, Currency Transaction Reports, Check Log, etc.- Promote Marquee Rewards to include educating guests on benefits, signing guests up for cards, re-issuing cards, data entry, and account look-ups. - Pass out entry forms for promotions, answer questions, answer phone, and perform miscellaneous other tasks as assigned by Casino Marketing. Must be able to explain redemption list to customers, print out and vouchers.- Assist with special monthly promotions (e.g., free sweatshirt give-away). Work with marketing in carrying out special promotions.- Perform computer data entry and file maintenance for the Marquee Rewards. Pull up specific accounts to check customers' point status. - Effectively respond to issues that arise. Ability to think quickly and react based on knowledge of policies and procedures.- May redeem earned comps.- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
- Exchange tickets for cash- Exchange cash equivalents for front money deposits- Exchange approved checks for cash- Answer patron questions and provide solutions with a professional demeanor- Provide professional representation at internal and external meetings and events
- Responsible for cashing out tickets and chips and making change.- Responsible for balancing assigned bank.- Reconciles window at end of shift.- Keeps accurate, complete records of transactions.- Other duties as assigned.
Argosy CasIno RIversIde Is lookIng for a Cage CashIer to joIn our team. - Exchange tIckets for cash - Exchange cash equIvalents for front money deposIts - Exchange approved checks for cash - Answer patron questIons and provIde solutIons wIth a professIonal demeanor - ProvIde professIonal representatIon at Internal and external meetIngs and events - Ensure InteractIons wIth Internal and external guests follow the guIdelInes of the �Eye, HI, Good-bye� Program
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Main Bank, including daily operation, maintenance, and protection of the Casino Bankroll.- Counts and verifies funs in the Main Bank and Marker Bank.- Receives and verifies currency, coin, tokes, and tickets to and from the service windows and front windows.- Prepares and releases impressed funds to cashier and revenue area.- Other duties as assigned.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs of the department.- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance.- Answers calls and responds to emails.- Handles guests’ inquiries both telephonically and by email.- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems.- Enters new customer information into system.- Updates existing guest information.- Routes calls to appropriate resource.- Follows up guests’ calls where necessary.- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information and forwarding requests.- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures.- Completes call logs.- Produces call reports.
Sign on bonus for experienced Captain of the Watch candidates or Marine/EVS Supervisor experience.- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Adheres to and enforces compliance with all regulations established by Louisiana State Police Gaming Division, United States Coast Guard, ABS Consulting, and other applicable agencies pertaining to riverboat gaming and vessel operations while adhering to all property policies and procedures.- Manages routine and preventative maintenance programs, all emergency procedures including fire, evacuation, etc., for the vessel. Ensures that all emergencies are drilled and documented regularly (every emergency drilled quarterly) to guarantee that employees are proficient in knowing how to handle any emergency.- Ensures compliance with OSHA standards and regulations, as well as state, local, and federal ordinances.- Participates in and contributes toward the initiatives established for marine operations.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
L'Auberge Lake Charles Career Fair On-the-spot Interviews!! December 1 : 10am - 2pm- Casino Operations: Part-Time Dealer, Dual Rate Dealer & Full-time Floor SupervisorDecember 5 : 2pm - 6pm- Casino Operations: Part-Time Dealer, Dual Rate Dealer & Full-time Floor Supervisor Location: L'Auberge Events Center Please apply to this posting if you plan on attending the career fair on any of these days. Resumes preferred, but not required. Professional Dress Preferred. Face Masks and Temperature checks required upon entry
- Welcome all guests with a SMILE and sincere greeting- Thank all guests and wish them well- Adhere to all Food and Beverage Policies- Demonstrate and exhibit characteristics and behavior in accordance with Property and Departmental Service Guarantees- Understand and perform opening station requirements- Stock work station with appropriate food, beverage and paper products; identify and perform product rotation requirements- Know all foods and drinks available; know approximate cooking times- Welcome all guests with a SMILE and sincere greeting- Take food and drink order from guests; communicate special instructions or conditions to cooks- Accurately use the Point of Sale System for all transactions- Understand and perform proper cash management procedures- THANK all guests and wish them well- Maintain work station in a clean, safe and sanitized manner at all times- Communicate guests’ issues, concerns, and/or problems to management- Understand and adhere to all board of health, property, and departmental safety practices- Understand and perform closing station requirements- You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff. Greets, and makes welcome, each guest entering restaurant.- Seats guests in restaurant as per specified rotation requirements.- Maintains proper seating and reservation documentation.- Monitors restaurant for table availability.- Keeps designated working area clean and organized; wipes and assists in maintaining cleanliness of dining room, including cashiering area, as necessary or required, in accordance with established health and safety standards.- Assists wait staff and bus persons in their duties (e.g., refills water glasses and coffee cups, helps pre-bus and bus tables, attends to guest needs) as necessary, or required.- Completes all assigned closing duties at end of shift.- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.- Thanks customers, invites them back, wishes them luck, and makes it easy for them to get back in play.
- Operates assigned bank or window according to procedure.- Verifies previous count sheet from assigned bank, or, if window, count sheet from the Main Bank.- Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles to the cage accountability.- Ensures that all key control procedures are executed according to established guidelines.- Ensures that contents of the banks are organized so they can be readily counted at shift changes.- Prepares and completes all job-related paperwork as approved in the Internal Control Submission.- Assists with the NRT kiosk as needed in relation to emptying or filling the units.- Participates in and attends meetings as requested.- Completes Currency Transaction Reports as required by law.- Conducts “Verifications” (doubles) to ensure the accuracy of transaction being paid.- Maintains a clean, well-organized work area and environment.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment - Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events- Identify and develop personal relationships with new and first time guests- Provide personal service to assigned VIP players, issuing complementaries based on player ratings as needed- Contact guests personally and/or send correspondence to invite them to enjoy amenities and/or to special events- Host outside entertainment for our guests, such as professional sporting events, dinners, and theaters- Promote casino events via telemarketing and other communication- Communicate constantly with casino operations and other team members- Follow all safety rules- Adhere to departmental quality standards- Maintain compliance with the Gaming Board Rules, Standards and the company's System of Internal Controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements- Work within the guidelines established by the company- Other duties as assigned