- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests of the hotel. - Verifies customers' credit, and establishes how the customer will pay for the accommodation. - Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts using hotel computer systems. - Computes bills, collects payments, and makes change for guests. - Performs simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts. - Reviews accounts and charges with guests during the check out process. - Posts charges, such as those for rooms, valet, laundry, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers by using hotel computer systems. - Transmits and receives messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards. - Contacts Housekeeping or Maintenance staff when guests report problems. - Reviews information/passes on log from previous shift, checks room rates, and discusses sell strategy with Supervisor. - Places Service Assurance Call to all guests within 30 minutes of arrival. - Reviews and becomes familiar with ViP’s and group folders, verifying proper blocking arrangements. - Follows and completes items on Guest Services AM/PM checklist. - Greets and assists guests with luggage, to and from vehicles as well as to and from hotel rooms. - When assisting guests to room, informs guest of the hotel’s facilities and hours of operation. - Greets and assists all guests entering or leaving the hotel. - Must be able to lift and transport luggage using correct and safe baggage handling procedures and a bell cart when necessary. - Uses proper cart handling techniques when using a bell cart. - Issues luggage claim tag and stores luggage in bell closet when necessary. - Ensures timely and efficient delivery of guest messages, mail, and faxes. - Responds to guest inquiries and directs guests around the hotel. - Explains proper use of keys system and ensures the guests' satisfaction with their room. - Accurately gives directions, information, and recommendations. - Audits current registration cards to computerized information. - Corrects errors and discrepancies on guest accounts and resolves guest complaints. - Ensures organization and cleanliness of all work areas. - Balances cash daily, prepares deposit for general cashier, and secures float at shift closing. - Complies with all reasonable requests made by management. - Adheres to all gaming laws and regulations.
Summary:The Graphic Designer role supports the internal marketing departments and external creative agency to create, slice, resize, optimize and prep artwork for interactive marketing for Casino Games and apps, as well as online advertising units. This is in addition to creating and prepping artwork for print advertising, graphics, property signage, direct mail, and any other print design as required. Essential Responsibilities and Duties: The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Creates and finalizes web ready assets based on concepts and templates provided by Penn’s agency for digital media marketing and advertising to include website graphics for desktop and mobile websites, emails, social media posts, online display advertising gifs, video and animations. This includes but is not limited to: photo editing, cropping, retouching, slicing and resizing assets for online distribution. - Creates and finalizes pre-press files based on concepts and templates provided by Penn’s creative agency for print advertising. This includes, but is not limited to, print advertising, graphics, property signage, menus, direct mail, and any other print design as required. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for effectively communicating with vendors and internal stakeholders on spec, hand-off assets, and ensure designs are free of errors before sending to press. - Maintains graphic library for in-house murals, signage and collateral. - Responsible for effectively communicating with and hand-off assets to appropriate website Managers and Specialists within the department. - Produces finished, creative content artwork in appropriate sizes and formats in a timely and accurate manner, as directed and prioritized by the Sr. Graphic Designer or Director of Creative Services. - Organizes, maintains and files work on the network in an organized fashion, following the standards/guidelines for the master file structure and naming conventions. - Manages graphic templates by updating and archiving them as necessary. - Works with other Graphic Designers on best practices and standards as they apply to digital and print based design work. - Maintains daily assigned workflow and deliver pieces as required by assigned deadlines. - Produces creative designs for projects as necessary. - Develops and implements creative designs for projects as necessary. - Coordinates the creative design and production of materials for marketing programs, ad campaigns, and on-property collateral as directed and assigned by the Sr. Graphic Designer and/or Director of Creative Services. - Communicates and interfaces effectively with internal clients to determine the scope of a project; present creative design concepts to internal clients (managers and departments); designs and creates graphics for advertising/marketing material based on the concepts needed for the materials. - Reviews designs for errors before printing and publishing them. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Mow grass, plow snow, water lawns, feed and trim sHRubs, tends flower beds and regularly inspects assigned work areas to insure proper standards are maintained. - Operate lawn and grounds equipment including power mowers, snow blowers, bucket loaders and other power equipment. - Repair and maintains facility sidewalks and parking lots. - Assist Lead Groundskeeper with planning, planting and maintaining exterior and interior landscaping in accordance with the landscaping plan. - Remove refuse and trash from grounds. - Adjusts, clean and perform minor mechanical work on grounds equipment. - Recommend for purchase and suggests suitable locations for trees and sHRubs. - May apply pesticides to plants as directed. - Perform duties and operate equipment in a safe manner.
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment. - Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers. - Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events. - Maintain facility shops, working areas, and tool and equipment storage areas in a clean and orderly manner. - Repair machinery, equipment, or structures through dismantling, assembling, and rebuilding including replacement, removal, installation, or fabrication of new, used, or refurbished parts. - Perform preventive maintenance on machinery, equipment, and structures including but not limited to cleaning and lubricating parts, shafts, bearings, gears, and other machinery, equipment, or structural parts. - install, maintain, replace, and repair electrical or mechanical apparatus, including but not limited to transformers, wiring, electrical or electronic components, heaters, light units, light switches, outlets, or fixtures including changing light bulbs as needed. - Clean and maintain heaters, air conditioning units, air handling units, filters, belts, coils, and all components contained in or related to such units. - install, maintain, replace, and repair plumbing including but not limited to toilets, sewage discharge lines, sinks, dishwashers, ruptured or leaking lines, and clogged toilets or drains. - Maintain, repair, and replace ceiling tiles and structures. - Operate and utilize machine tools including but not limited to power lift, power washer, lathe, grinder, drill, saw, milling machine, cutting torch, and welding equipment to repair or fabricate parts, fixtures, and tools. - Lay out, assemble, install, repair, replace, fabricate, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment including but not limited to gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment, parts, or machinery. - Perform basic carpentry work including but not limited to woodwork and building, hanging, or installing cabinets, selecting and preparing timber, board, or other building products or materials, installing, repairing, maintaining or removing latches, handles, and hinges. - Repair and maintain the physical structure of the facility and its contents or related components by performing miscellaneous tasks such as painting, gluing, fabricating, cleaning, and furniture repair. - Perform tasks to ensure the attractive and safe physical appearance of the facility such as snow removal, landscaping functions, cleaning, sweeping, debris removal or power washing sidewalks, drives, parking areas, and garage. - Respond to facility maintenance needs as requested by other departments including but not limited to ensuring that all equipment utilized are functioning properly. - Maintain lawns, trees, plants, and planted areas. - Take steps to ensure proper pest or animal control. - Prepare fields, garden beds, or lawn areas by cultivating soil and adding fertilizers and compost as needed. - Construct rockeries, paths, ponds, gardens, structures, and landscaped areas as needed. - Plant, transplant, or remove flowers, sHRubs, trees, and lawns. - Maintain landscaped areas, gardens, plants, sHRubs, bushes, and trees by fertilizing, trimming, pruning, cutting, mowing, aerating, and making sure that plants are receiving adequate water. - Prune trees and hedges. - Thin out, hoe, irrigate and fertilize, and perform weed control on all landscaped areas. - Maintain lawn and grass areas using machinery, fertilizers, and chemicals, including mowing, trimming, and weed eating. - Kill and remove weeds and unwanted vegetation. - Operate and efficiently use heavy equipment and machinery such as but not limited to power lifts, power washers, mowers, sweepers, and snow removal devices. - Perform preventive maintenance including cleaning on all equipment such as tools, lawn mowers, and heavy machinery. - install, maintain, and operate irrigation and drainage systems as needed. - Perform duties that will enhance the appearance of landscaped areas, gardens, and lawns such as trimming, raking, leaf, snow or debris removal, sweeping, blowing, and cleaning. - Assist in emergency functions and procedures. - Ensure supplies are stocked as needed. - Attend all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed. - Compile information; complete and submit reports as needed. - Adhere to all company policies and procedures. - Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations. - Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris, and litter. - Meet department uniform, appearance, and grooming requirements. - Any job duty needed to promote productivity in the efficient administration of business or any reasonable request made by your supervisor or management personnel.
- Cleans hotel rooms, hallways, linen rooms, and employee and storage areas in the hotel towers, as directed. - Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout the course of a shift, as directed. - Maintains proper documentation of all duties accomplished during a working shift, as directed. - Reports all safety hazards or maintenance deficiencies for proper handling. - Abides by all security measures. - Greets all guests throughout shift with the proper salutation and pleasant expression. - Assists guests with issues that are within their control, ensuring guests' satisfaction while operating within established guidelines and policies. - Performs all duties in a quiet and orderly manner. - Assists the house person with department projects, as needed.
- Types memos, letters, reports and materials as assigned by supervisor.- Maintains departmental files.- Designates Room Attendant work assignments.- Receives incoming calls from guest rooms and dispatches maintenance personnel as required.- Responsible for computer data entry of all work orders and inspections.- Maintains lost and found dispatch logs.- Physically performs key checks and lost key searches.- Maintains an orderly work area.- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and fluctuating days off.- Maintains cleanliness of office.- Organizes supply closet items.- Prepares departmental line-up.- Maintains message boards in pre-shift area.
- This position is responsible for providing superior service to our guests.- Must seek out opportunities to be of service.- Maintains highly visible patrols to ensure a safe experience.- Assures quality support to other departments so that they may serve guests more effectively.- Promotes the property promotions and events.- Maintains public order and enforces safety rules.- Responsible for protecting property and assets.- Creates fun and excitement with the customer.- Responsible for actively patrolling sections/floor/lots looking for interaction opportunities, answering calls while still maintaining the ability to build relationships.
- Sweeps and vacuums carpeted areas. - Extracts or shampoos carpets on a scheduled basis. - Cleans all brass. - Assists regular shift team members in maintaining restrooms and casino floor. - Operates extractor equipment, floor scrubbers, shampoo machines and polishing machines as well as special vacuum cleaners and scrubbers. - Carries out heavy duty detail cleaning of restrooms and locker rooms. - Moves office furnishings and items as directed. - Cleans interior and exterior windows above 6 feet off the ground as directed. - Maintains logs for equipment usage. - Assists with inventory of all stockroom items received from the warehouse to assure proper quantities and quality. - Delivers supplies as directed. - Responsible for the cleaning of all housekeeping equipment. - Maintains cleaning supply inventory and identifies damaged bottles and/or drums for replacement. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
Starting pay $16/hr. plus experiential increases + FREE BUS Tickets for Graves + $500 Sign On Bonus - Sweeps and vacuums carpeted areas. - Extracts or shampoos carpets on a scheduled basis. - Cleans all brass. - Assists regular shift team members in maintaining restrooms and casino floor. - Operates extractor equipment, floor scrubbers, shampoo machines and polishing machines as well as special vacuum cleaners and scrubbers. - Carries out heavy duty detail cleaning of restrooms and locker rooms. - Moves office furnishings and items as directed. - Cleans interior and exterior windows above 6 feet off the ground as directed. - Maintains logs for equipment usage. - Assists with inventory of all stockroom items received from the warehouse to assure proper quantities and quality. - Delivers supplies as directed.- Responsible for the cleaning of all housekeeping equipment. - Maintains cleaning supply inventory and identifies damaged bottles and/or drums for replacement.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Circulate casino floor meeting new guests and greeting familiar guests by name to develop player base; encourage return visits and create customer loyalty by establishing and developing relationships with gaming customers. - Develop player base by promoting mychoice Club to qualified gaming guests; invite guests to utilize the amenities of the club in order to develop customer loyalty. - Award customer complimentaries based on gaming action and program guidelines. - Coordinate guest visits including meals and show reservations, and assist guests with questions and special requests to ensure coordination of guest needs to provide for their maximum convenience and comfort. - Assist in the organization of special functions (parties, tournaments, etc.) and is responsible for preparing invitee lists and telemarketing efforts for special events, individual visits and/or obtain feedback on customer satisfaction. - Contact guests by calling, writing or making personal visits to increase trip frequency. - Attend off property functions as a representative of the company in order to entertain or assist guests as required.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Greets guests in a friendly, courteous manner and arranges for seating according to guest preference and table availability; monitors room atmosphere. - Quotes accurate waiting times and handles guest waiting lists or reservations in accordance with established procedures. - Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff. - Operates a cash register/P.O.S. System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge, and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities. - Familiar with restaurant food menu, including description, price, add-ons, and beverages. - Gives cash refunds or Credit memorandums as directed by Supervisor/Manager. - Coordinates and controls the flow of the restaurant. - Assigns stations to servers and bus persons. - Supervises the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager. - Assists wait staff and bus persons in their duties (e.g., refill water glasses and coffee cups, help pre-bus and bus tables, attend to guest needs) as necessary, or required. - Resolves service issues according to established guidelines. - Ensures dining and serving areas are set up and maintained according to standard. - Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas. - Answers telephone in a professional manner. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Provide especially timely & knowledgeable service; Always find solutions to guests’ problems. Use the guest’s name when appropriate.- Greet and seat guests at tables according to guest preference and table availability.- Provide guests with menus and inform guests of restaurant specials and feature items.- Coordinate with food servers, bus persons and other restaurant personnel in providing guest service.- Operate electronic cash register system to accurately and immediately account for payment transactions and transports monies to and from the main credit cage.- Keep cash register and host area stocked with necessary equipment, forms and supplies.- Ensure dining and serving areas are set up and maintained according to standard.
- Provide especially timely & knowledgeable service; Always find solutions to guests’ problems. Use the guest’s name when appropriate. - Greet and seat guests at tables according to guest preference and table availability. - Provide guests with menus and inform guests of restaurant specials and feature items. - Coordinate with food servers, bus persons and other restaurant personnel in providing guest service. - Operate electronic cash register system to accurately and immediately account for payment transactions and transports monies to and from the main Credit cage. - Keep cash register and host area stocked with necessary equipment, forms and supplies. - Ensure dining and serving areas are set up and maintained according to standard.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff. - Operates a cash register/P.O.S. System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge, and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities. - Familiar with restaurant food menu, including description, price, add-ons, and beverages. - Gives cash refunds or Credit memorandums as directed by Supervisor/Manager. - Greets and seats guests at tables according to guest preference and table availability. - Coordinates and controls the flow of the restaurant. - Assigns stations to servers and bus persons. - Supervises the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager. - Assists wait staff and bus persons in their duties (e.g., refill water glasses and coffee cups, help pre-bus and bus tables, attend to guest needs) as necessary, or required. - Resolves service issues according to established guidelines. - Ensures dining and serving areas are set up and maintained according to standard. - Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas. - Answers telephone in a professional manner.
- Provides friendly and efficient service to guests during check in/check out procedures. - Makes and confirms reservations and assists guests with problems or questions. - Obtains information necessary to guarantee rooms (e.g. identification, Credit card verification, etc.). - Performs Front Desk, Call Center, and other hotel-related duties when necessary. - Keeps Hotel Services Supervisor informed of any problems. - If assigned to “grave shift,” performs Night Audit duties and completes Flash Report in a correct and timely manner. - Answers all reservation inquiries according to established guidelines, including assisting guests warranting complimentary accommodations. - Maximizes resort revenues by selling reservations based on predetermined rate strategies. - Accurately enters all reservations into the computer system according to department policy and procedure. - Provides information to guests regarding local services and events. - Assists the Player Development team with all reservations and requests. - Performs group block management, including the entering of room lists, inventory control, coordination of casino reservations, checking resort room arrivals, and maintaining a professional relationship with all departments associated with the resort. - Verifies duties and examines work for accuracy, neatness, and adherence to established policies and procedures. - Remains current on all casino activities and assists guests with all inquiries. - Answers phone and assists with clerical tasks. - Ensures that rooms are clean prior to issuing keys. - Receives cash, checks, Credit cards and comps in payment, obtaining proper approval and authorization. - Maintains an operating bank, renders bills, and issues change. - Ensures the timely delivery of all messages, mail and packages left for guests and departments within the Hotel/Casino. - Responsible for the control of safe deposit transactions. - Works closely with the Executive Hosts to ensure that all complimentary and high-end amenity offerings are provided consistent with the agreed-upon arrangements. - Empowered to ensure guests’ problems/concerns are resolved in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for Front Desk operations overnight, including overseeing Front Desk agents, Telecommunications, and Bell staff in the performance of their duties. - Provides direction and support for all staff members in order to achieve department goals and objectives. - Ensures all Front Desk team members receive proper training with emphasis on detail, in order to provide service levels consistent with company standards. - Oversees customer check-in/check-out. - Conducts all cash handling in accordance with established policy and monitors variances daily. - Monitors telephone communication via call monitoring system. - Authorized to verify pre-approved room comping levels and authorized to change incorrect information. - Processes discrepancy reports, rate variations, and Credit reports. - Works with Housekeeping and Casino Marketing to ensure timely guest check-in and maximum occupancy. - Coordinates ViP arrivals and ensures all arrangements have been confirmed prior to arrival. - Ensures all eligible card holders are pre-registered, and room is checked prior to arrival. - Monitors volume to ensure fast, friendly, and efficient service. - Ensures that guest problems/complaints are managed in an effective, courteous manner. - Performs the night Audit for date roll. - Maintains knowledge of hotel, community, and special events in order to accurately provide guests with needed information. - Performs duties of Front Desk agents and other Front Desk and Services team members as needed. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations of all housekeeping and associated public areas on Ameristar property. Ensure clean, organized and attractive conditions for guests by performing the following duties, personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Maintains and cleans all office spaces throughout property and hotel public areas. Ensures that all areas are free of safety hazards. - Informs Housekeeping Supervisors or Manager of any linen shortage. - Maintains the cleanliness of the guest room halls. - Delivery of both internal and external guest requests. - Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow cast members. - Transports linen from loading dock to guestroom floors. - Pulls linen from the laundry chute and places in carts to be sent out for laundering. - Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
- ***$500 Sign On Bonus***- The House Person is to provide an effective and efficient working environment for the Hotel’s Guest Room Attendants ensuring the hotel guest rooms are clean and that the rooms are ready in a timely manner for the next Guest that will be checking in. - Adhere to standards and operating procedures as outlined in the Cactus Petes housekeeping manual. - Must maintain all your GRA (Guest Room Attendant) carts throughout the day with clean sheets, water, rags, and any other material a Guest Room Attendant will be expected to have available to complete a room. - All closets must be well organized, clean, neat and tightly, boxes broken down and taken out every day NO EXCEPTIONS. - Report any safety issues to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Housekeeping Management.- Follow the established protocol when entering and cleaning guest rooms.- Maintain linen and guest supplies in the linen storage areas.- Responsible for cleaning the hotel public areas.- Replenish linen and guest supplies in the housekeeping closets.- Collect used linen from the housekeeping room attendant carts and transport linen to the closet.- Report damage, improvement or repair issues in the guest rooms or hotel area to the appropriate Housekeeping Supervisor or Executive Housekeeper.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Responsible for supervising and managing members of HR staff. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Develops and maintains productive, informative, and respectful relationships that support achievement of business focused results with assigned departments.- Serves as business partner to various client groups. Understands the organizational structure for each department; develops and maintains knowledge of the business unit needs; and, provides HR support to team members at all levels of the organization. - Identifies and develops strategies for client groups with respect to turnover, recruitment, staff development, engagement, employee relations, guest service, compensation, benefits/wellness and performance management issues. - Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction- Partners with top HR leader and other members of the HR team in the monthly budget reconciliations, P&L review, and approving departmental purchasing. - Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Partners with top HR executive to determine Human Resources department’s strategy and its needs.- Supports the internal and external recruitment efforts for the property to include, but not limited to:- Managing Open Job Requisitions for Exempt roles- Pre-screen potential candidates and build talent pool for all positions- Developing sourcing strategies for open roles- Analyzes property trends and metrics relative to engagement, turnover, staff development, etc. in partnership with HR team and develops solutions, programs and policies as necessary.- Manages and resolve employee and/or labor relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations in cases of grievances, harassment, employee concerns or EEOC issues.- Maintains in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.- Provides performance management (coaching, counseling, career development, corrective action and terminations) guidance/counsel to client groups and their teams to ensure compliance with law, regulations and internal policy/procedure. - Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity- and retention.- Maintains current knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws and regulations.- Develops reports and other key metrics, including but not limited to, the monthly HR Scorecard, Strategic Plan or other identified HR analytics.- Creates and develops staff development programs and delivers results that corresponds with established goals. Analyzes results from programs and redirects as necessary for talent development purposes.- Participates in and provides human resources updates and feedback in property management meetings at various levels.- Provides guidance and counsel to management concerning corrective actions, performance reviews, and terminations, to ensure compliance with governmental laws and regulations and internal policies and procedures- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.