Primary focus will be on facilitating through Pastry Chef the timely execution of all menu items and to create bakery products from established recipes and keep bakery area clean and sanitized. Starting pay $19/hr. plus experiential increases - Demonstrates ability to produce all recipes on restaurant menus in a consistent manner in accordance with menu standards.- Report to work for scheduled shifts, on time and appropriately uniformed.- Demonstrates ability to perform advanced production and service skills to include: opening/closing bakery duties, following daily baking schedule, assist and support other bakers to accomplish daily given assignment.- Accepts direction willingly and follows through with delegated tasks- learns and adapts to new tasks or situations quickly and cooperatively.- Demonstrates complete knowledge of control in kitchen operation including portions, wastage, production, plate presentation and possesses ability to create and execute recipe development and menu specials.- Possesses ability to take inventories, place orders, receive orders and will be required to carry out all.- Practice safe food handling and sanitation duties as given to by management; ensure personal hygiene is compliant with health department standards and company policy.- Demonstrates willingness to assist other team members as needed without being asked.- Receive purchased ingredients, check and signed all items then properly store as guided.- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.- Wash and clean bakery small equipment and tools, store them properly for next use, keep oven and proofer clean at the end of shift. Especially schedule to clean, maintain dough mixer, proofer, oven, and working bread table.- Complies with departmental policies as well as with Company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the employee Handbook.- Reports any equipment malfunctions. Maintains station in a neat and orderly manner.- Reports with proper tools clean uniform and recommended footwear at the stated time.
- Responsible for ensuring products meet all recipes standards - Responsible for maintaining proper production levels - Knowledge of all applicable food preparation methods and measures - Knows and understands all cooking tools and measurement conversions - Communicates and maintains proper staffing levels with daily volume - insures proper handling and storage of food items as per internal and Health Department standards - Maintains integrity with food and labor controls - Has good interpersonal and communication skills - Understands and follows all policies and procedures - Ability to communicate with cultural differences - Relieves line cooks as needed - Makes recommendations in ordering supplies - Ability to give direction, assign tasks, follow up with assigned tasks, coach for success and administer counseling of policy and procedural violations - Must show skills in garde manger, broiler, sauté stations, saucier, and large quantity cooking according to recipe specifications
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Demonstrates ability to produce all recipes on restaurant menu in a consistent manner in accordance with menu standards. - Oversees and is directly involved in the production of all food items on restaurant menu. - Assists in work direction of kitchen staff ensuring adherence to work procedures, quality standards, and menu specifications. - Prepares a daily prep list and written daily orders; ensures par stock levels are maintained. - Maintains control of the kitchen and informs chefs if staffing levels are not appropriate based on business volumes; assumes limited accountability of supervisors in their absence. - Communicates effectively with Front of House staff. - Coaches and directs all cooks and assistant cooks to work in a productive and efficient manner; assists in training new team members as directed. - Works the line in different locations as needed: sauté, broiler, appetizer, pantry, pasta, grill, etc. - Uses and maintains all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe, and effective manner; reports equipment malfunctions. - Observes and enforces Health Department regulations regarding food handling, storage, proper steam table temperature, and cleanliness of work environment. - Attends company/restaurant training programs as scheduled. - Completes opening, closing, and other side duties as assigned. - Communicates as needed with Sous Chefs. - Complies with departmental policies as well as company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the Employee Handbook. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- This position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and team members.- Removes bill validator cartridges from slot machines and replaces with empty cartridges.- Loads bill validator cartridges on the cart and transports it to the Count Room.- Signs out Count Room keys.- Counts and straps currency from bill validator cash boxes.- Uploads the bill validator amounts to be entered into OASiS system.- Scans and uploads TiTO vouchers in the data imaging system.- Counts, straps, and records currency from Table Games drop boxes.- Verifies and Audits documents from Table Games drop boxes to the Drop Verification Report and corrects any system errors or discrepancies.- Prints closing reports and processes end of day in Pit Boss.- Tests accuracy of the counting machines daily.- Trains new personnel on policies and procedures.- Monitors work of Count Room team members and resolves any difficulties.- Notifies supervisor when supplies are getting low and table top needs to be changed.- Other duties as assigned.Shift times are an early morning start - 5:00am or 6:00am
- Back stock supplies and secure supplies when they arrive. - Support and assist the attendants in the completion of daily tasks within the department. Responsible for managing work assignments provided by the Assistant Shift Manager. Provide direction to ensure the completion of daily/weekly/monthly tasks. - Attendant is responsible for assisting in body fluid clean-up property wide.- Get necessary cleaning supplies for departments, fellow employees, and guests as requested.- Immediately respond to calls for housekeeping problems; broken glass, spills, toilet backups, etc.- Perform miscellaneous cleaning tasks as needed; clean vents, high dust, wipe walls, etc.- Positively respond to all guest concerns and issues to promote a return visit.- Provide positive communication and use Marquee Service with every patron and team member.- Effectively respond to Manager’s or Assistant Shift Manager’s requests in all areas of guest interaction and customer concerns.- Perform job duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Respond to and handle any calls or problems concerning housekeeping issues.- Tour the property to check for cleanliness and ensure carpets are properly shampooed, vacuumed, and tile floors stripped and waxed and communicate to the Supervisor any discrepancies. - Provide verbal and or written communication to the Assistant Shift Manager and/or Manager on any EVS problems encountered during the day. - Ensure that necessary cleaning supplies are available and stored immediately.- Assist other EVS personnel with cleaning tasks as needed and assist the Assistant Shift Manager with retraining as needed.- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity or guest service.- Adhere to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, gaming laws and regulations.- Other duties, as assigned.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Acts as a leader of the department working with and on behalf of the supervisory team; keeps team members and department leaders well-informed regarding hotel operations.- Provides training and insight to Front Desk Clerks; distributes shift work to team members as directed.- Possesses complete knowledge of Hotel Front Desk policies and procedures and assures their implementation.- Responsible for the accurate check-in and check-out of each guest.- Handles complex guest service situations such as room moves and unassigned reservations; acts as communication center between guests and various internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.- Ensures that all guest contact is positive, informative, and thorough.- Ensures that rooms are clean prior to issuing keys.- Responsible for posting charges and settling folios for individuals, groups, and due outs communicated through Housekeeping.- Accurately enters all reservations into the computer system according to departmental policy and procedure.- Assists the Player Development team with all reservations and requests.- Performs group block management, including the entering of room lists, inventory control, coordination of casino reservations, checking resort room arrivals, and maintaining a professional relationship with all departments associated with the resort.- Answers phone and assists with clerical tasks.- Receives cash, checks, credit cards, and comps in payment, obtaining proper approval and authorization.- Maintains an operating bank, renders bills and issues change; verifies accuracy of Front Desk Clerks’ banks and audits.- Answers all reservation inquiries according to established guidelines, including assisting guests warranting complimentary accommodations.- Ensures the timely delivery of all messages, mail, and packages left for guests and departments within the hotel/casino.- Responsible for the control of safe deposit transactions.- Works closely with the Executive Hosts to ensure that all complimentary and high-end amenity offerings are provided consistent with the agreed-upon arrangements.- Maintains knowledge of casino, hotel, community, and special events in order to provide guests with superior service.- Authorized to verify pre-approved room comping levels and to change incorrect information.- Performs as a Front Desk Clerk when necessary.- Resolves service issues according to established guidelines and procedures.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Acts as a leader of the department working with and on behalf of the supervisory team; keeps team members and department leaders well-informed regarding hotel operations. - Provides training and insight to Front Desk Clerks; distributes shift work to team members as directed. - Possesses complete knowledge of Hotel Front Desk policies and procedures and assures their implementation. - Responsible for the accurate check-in and check-out of each guest. - Handles complex guest service situations such as room moves and unassigned reservations; acts as communication center between guests and various internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction. - Ensures that all guest contact is positive, informative, and thorough. - Ensures that rooms are clean prior to issuing keys. - Responsible for posting charges and settling folios for individuals, groups, and due outs communicated through Housekeeping. - Accurately enters all reservations into the computer system according to departmental policy and procedure. - Assists the Player Development team with all reservations and requests. - Performs group block management, including the entering of room lists, inventory control, coordination of casino reservations, checking resort room arrivals, and maintaining a professional relationship with all departments associated with the resort. - Answers phone and assists with clerical tasks. - Receives cash, checks, Credit cards, and comps in payment, obtaining proper approval and authorization. - Maintains an operating bank, renders bills and issues change; verifies accuracy of Front Desk Clerks’ banks and Audits. - Answers all reservation inquiries according to established guidelines, including assisting guests warranting complimentary accommodations. - Ensures the timely delivery of all messages, mail, and packages left for guests and departments within the hotel/casino. - Responsible for the control of safe deposit transactions. - Works closely with the Executive Hosts to ensure that all complimentary and high-end amenity offerings are provided consistent with the agreed-upon arrangements. - Maintains knowledge of casino, hotel, community, and special events in order to provide guests with superior service. - Authorized to verify pre-approved room comping levels and to change incorrect information. - Performs as a Front Desk Clerk when necessary. - Resolves service issues according to established guidelines and procedures. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Responsible for the day-to-day cleaning and upkeep of pool facilities. - Assists in the supervision of activities in swimming pool areas; maintains order in swimming areas. - Monitors and inspects swimming pool operations for safety, cleanliness, and guest satisfaction. - Responsible for removal of used laundry and trash from pool area. - Ensures pool cleaning is conducted according to accepted standards and techniques. - Familiar with proper and safe use of machines and chemicals and demonstrates correct procedures to others. - Reports pool facility problems related to structure, equipment, and plumbing to management. - Ensures that dressing and shower rooms are supplied with all hard and soft goods in compliance with company policy. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Assists in work direction of Deckhands, ensuring adherence to work procedures, quality standards, and performance guidelines. - Carries out vessel and equipment cleaning, maintenance, and painting duties. - Where appropriate, assists in loading, unloading, discharging, or receipt of any and all equipment, supplies, and cargo. - Participates in training of assigned Deckhands. - Thoroughly familiar with assigned duties for drills and emergencies. - Reports promptly the existence of all potentially hazardous conditions. - Keeps areas in a clean and sanitary condition. - Assists in the maintenance of proper order and discipline on the vessel. - Attends all departmental and company training programs as scheduled. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- through alertness, diligence, specified procedures, and proactive attention to potential danger and security risks, the Security Officer shall protect our guests, our property, and our staff from harm or loss. - Patrol, periodically, buildings and grounds of the facility, as directed; or stand watch, as directed, at an assigned Security post, in order to oversee the comfort, safety, and security of our guests. - Examine various points of entry to determine that they are secure. - Conduct inspections, in accordance with procedures, to ensure equipment and facilities are in a safe condition. - Watch for and conduct timely reporting of irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked to the appropriate authority. - Guard against theft of company property. - Greet all guests and staff in a positive, friendly, and professional manner. - Regulate vehicle and pedestrian traffic at plant entrance to maintain orderly flow, as directed. - With care and professionalism, ensure compliance of Hollywood Casino’s responsibility to prevent over-consumption of alcohol.
- Provide especially timely & knowledgeable service; and then some! Always find solutions to guests’ problems. Use the guest’s name when appropriate. Thank the guest and invite him or her back.). - Oversee scheduling, training, development, motivation and supervision of the security staff personnel. - Assist sick or injured patrons and employees. - Assist Games and Slots department in removing drop boxes. - Report unsafe or hazardous conditions. - Assist patrons and employees on directions and proper procedures. - Check identification to ensure guests are over the age of 21 and constantly monitor and train Security Officers in the importance of the checking of all subjects who look under 30 years of age. This training will also include the awareness of the use of fraudulent iD’s. - Perform fills, credits, exchanges and marker transfers procedures for departments as needed. Ensure that all proper procedures for Games Department are correctly implemented and maintained. - Drive company vehicles to transport individuals to specified locations or to patrol company property. - Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises. - Write accident/incident reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. Obtains witness statements when necessary. - Answer alarms and investigate disturbances. - Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property. - Monitor surveillance equipment and alarms. - Security Lead Officers will respond to all emergencies on property and be able to if the need arises to evacuate patrons and employees. - Security Lead Officers will participate in drills consisting of all emergencies each quarter. - Must be able to physically stand for an 8 hour shift. - Resolve guest complaints and ensures that all areas of guest service are adhered to. - Respond to and handle all occupational injury reports and all incident reports report including vehicle incident reports on property assuring that L’Auberge Casino and Hotel maintains its procedures and liability issues. - Security Lead Officers will respond to all emergencies on property. Officers will be trained and become proficient in how to respond to all emergencies including evacuation if the need arises. Officers will attend quarterly drills covering all of the above noted emergencies. - Conduct training classes on various topics such as CPR, Fire Fighting and Response, First-Aid, and general security procedures to ensure the security and protection of assets, patrons/guests and employees.
- Adheres to all departmental and company policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Oversees daily activities and assists staff to ensure successful department operations. - Assists in the training of new Security personnel; assists with supervisory functions as business demands. - Provides continuous patrol by foot and vehicle of the casino, hotel, and surrounding areas owned by the company as needed to address any suspicious activity or other concerns. - Escorts and transports funds for table fills, slots, and/or banks; provides security for kiosk add fills and money drops to include tables and slots; provides escorts in sensitive areas for all non-gaming team members (e.g., maintenance, repair companies, and/or cleaning personnel). - Responds to all disturbances and alarms to ensure a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for guests and team members. - Addresses any type of medical situations on property and ensures proper emergency contacts are notified if necessary. - Operates Security Dispatch as needed, including but not limited to dispatching officers, maintaining key control, and maintaining all logs required in the Dispatch Center. - Provides a superior guest experience through consistent, positive interactions; has the resiliency to deal with the difficult customer. - Assists leadership and prepares detailed reports on Security-related incidents that occur on company property; ensures adequate investigations are being conducted. - Attends all departmental, company, and safety/first aid training programs as scheduled. - Performs all functions of Fire Safety Office, including monitoring of surveillance equipment, alarms, video multiplexers, and intercom system according to established procedures. - Checks identification of all persons that appear to be under 21 years of age. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Write, verify, and make payments on tickets for sports wagers in accordance with department policy and procedures and ensures compliance with applicable jurisdictional gaming statutes and regulations. - Maintain a cash bank for his/her shift, responsible for accepting payment and making a correct change when necessary. - Stock Sportsbook Writer/Cashier's stations with adequate supplies; keeps all stations neat and clean. - Write sports tickets in an accurate and timely manner. - Make payments on winning tickets in an accurate and timely manner; verify tickets and payoffs. - Maintain and reconcile bank for assigned shift, following established cash-handling policies and procedures - Explain wagering rules, including betting lines and odds, and procedures to guests - Ensure compliance with currency transaction requirements, Title 31, and money laundering and Suspicious Activity Reporting for Casinos (SAR) requirements - Provide information and assistance to customers in a friendly, courteous manner to ensure the delivery of guest service. - They offer information on activities, etc., and direct guests for further information, as necessary. - Create and enter player tracking cards - Notify management of escalated or prevalent guest issues/concerns and any apparent suspicious activity - Perform other job-related duties as requested. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters. - Leads the Sportsbook operations and provides oversight and support to the Sportsbook Representatives- Monitor and supervise Sportsbook team for adherence to company policies, procedures, Title 31 and minimum internal control standards, and applicable jurisdiction regulations and laws.- Closeout representatives at the end of their shifts, ensuring that all money and supporting documentation has been accounted for and secured appropriately. - Verifying cash drawers, complete reports, rate casino customer activity, and monitoring sportsbooks for suspicious activity.- Prepare and stock all the daily sports sheets.- Ensure compliance with currency transaction requirements, Title 31, and money laundering and Suspicious Activity Reporting for Casinos (SAR) requirements.- Explain wagering rules, including betting lines and odds, and procedures to guests as needed.- Notify the leadership team of escalated or prevalent guest issues/concerns and any apparent suspicious activity.- Approves and denies wagers from guests as permitted.- Updates and maintains all customer sheets.- Monitors all monies being wagered and updates the betting odds according to policy. - Handles guest disputes quickly and effectively within the level of their authority. - Assists with training, developing, measuring performance, disciplining, and/or scheduling employees. - Promotes safety awareness to minimize work-related injuries.- Maintains knowledge of property information. - Other job-related duties as requested.
- Assists with daily crew changes and daily distribution of assignments and projects. - Replenishes supplies such as paper, cleaning products, equipment, fixtures, and fuel for all departments.- Assists with moving furniture as reasonably requested.- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.- Empties wastebaskets; empties and cleans ashtrays. - Transports waste and trash to disposal area. - Replenishes batHRoom supplies in restrooms and supply closets.- Cleans main public areas: vacuums, picks up trash, wipes counters, high dusts, cleans glass windows and doors, etc.- Retrieves necessary cleaning supplies for departments, fellow team members, and guests as requested.- Cleans team member areas (i.e., break room, back offices, and locker room). - Throughout the day: dusts and mops floor, washes and dries towels, picks up trash, and stocks dispensers. - Responds to calls for facility problems: broken glass, spills, toilet backups, etc. - Transports Facilities products and equipment.- Performs rounds of property to ensure the safety of guests and team members. Reports to the Facility Supervisor any hazardous or tHReatening condition. - Assists in emergency situations: fire, emergency evacuation, search, man overboard. Wears fire gear and launches rescue boats if required. - Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Training skills with every guest and co-worker.- Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff. - Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
- Monitor the overall operation for Valet on his/her shift.- Fill in for attendants on their days off or during peak times, heavy rains, or when short team members.- Perform dispatching duties for both check-in and return of guest’s vehicles.- Deliver and retrieve guest vehicles to and from casino front entrance/hotel entrance and valet parking lot when necessary.- Must run to the valet lot and bring the vehicle to the casino/hotel from entrance.- Locks vehicle and gives keys to dispatcher.- Adheres to all departmental safety standards.- Must have a clean and neat appearance. - Must maintain a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and maintain a clean driving record. Must have drivers license on their person at all times.- Adhere to all company and department policies, procedures and safety standards.- Exhibit a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members. - Any and all duties as assigned by the Guest Safety Services Manager, Valet Sr. Lead, or another member of management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Review, submit and maintain all occupational licensing processes for Penn interactive.- Prepare state licensing guides, instruction sheets, communication, and fingerprinting processes to support our internal business partners.- Complete required state reporting and conduct analyses on reportable data to ensure Penn Interactive compliance.- Provide administrative support and field questions for internal business partners on all state occupational licensing processes. Research licensing requirements by jurisdiction and resolve any potential issues or concerns.- Interpret and comply with state gaming agency regulations and legislation, determine action required in consultation with the Compliance team. - Ensure timeliness, completion and accuracy of state occupational licensing application submissions and reporting submitted on behalf of Penn Interactive.- Effectively manage regulatory tracking and reporting.- Organize internal schedules for calls and meetings. - Provide detailed notes for calls and meetings to both internal and external parties. - Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.- Develop and document new processes.- Anticipate and identify issues that may negatively impact business and work with other parties (internal and/or external) to develop and implement solutions. - Assist the Compliance team with various time sensitive projects.
- Develop and execute communications across our owned channels (email, push, in-app notifications) for our iCasino products (including social free to play casino) with a strong focus on QA of all bonuses and comms prior to being live- Develop dynamic promotions/bonuses across real money and free to play products- Create and manage new triggered and automated player lifecycle journeys based on marketing automation best practices, continuously testing and tweaking to optimize for best results.- Consistently develop, execute, and analyze communication testing plans.- Align with our in-house creative team to develop best-in-class design and copy for all owned channels- Ensure that all marketing content adheres to standards and aligns to marketing objectives- Analyze results of content-based communications, and further refine to continuously improve defined KPIs- Through a strategic/data-driven lens, analyze customer data, segments, and user journeys to develop hyper-efficient/personalized campaign content and create targeted lifetime value/customer lifecycle engagement campaigns- Organize training materials, develop best practices and present other important information across the team- Support development of presentations to management and key marketing stakeholders- Be a proactive part of the ideation process, contributing in team meetings & offsite strategy sessions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and Company standards, core values, and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all state, health department, and departmental standards within area of responsibility and reports potential issues to management.- Keeps work area clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.- Maintains open lines of communication with management and security to ensure service standards and safety standards are kept up at all times.- Ability to follow a predetermined lifeguard stand rotation assignment/guideline.- Provide constant visual surveillance of pool and surrounding area identifying any potential safety or emergency situations. Responds to all situations safely and promptly. - Follow all designated emergency procedures- Ability to recognize a swimmer in distress and perform designated rescue practices, including first-aid and CPR when called upon.- Attends to Guests in pool area, cabanas, daybeds and lounge chairs ensuring memorable visit for the Guests.- Responsible for the daily set up of the pool decks before the pools open to guests and completing a breakdown and reset of the pools each day as they close- Knowledgeable in facility information such as hours of operations, admissions, and appropriately refers Guests to Management or VIP Hosts when necessary.- Ability to identify and report defects throughout the pool and spa areas, notify Supervisors of immediate hazards, injuries, equipment, or processes that negatively impact operations. - Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of pool deck and facilities, including but not limited to, straightening and stacking chairs, collecting soiled towels, removal of trash, cups and other debris, moving chairs or umbrellas, folding/rolling towels, cleaning signage, obtaining fresh towels from loading dock, and delivering soiled towels to loading dock.- Ensures all Guest areas stocked with towels and supplies.- Enforces all pool rules and related regulations in a polite, but firm manner, contacting Management when necessary.- Assists Guests in locating available lounge chairs when requested.- Watches the assigned areas in rotation to prevent accidents and injuries. - Performs other job-related duties as assigned
The Pool Lifeguard is an integral part of the development and promotion of the exciting changes at Tropicana Las Vegas.Responsibilities include:- Carry out all duties assigned by the Swimming Pool Manager and Lead Lifeguard ·- Perform First Aid and CPR when called upon- Watch the assigned area in rotation to prevent accidents and injuries. - Aid the pool manager and assistant manager in every way necessary to keep the pool facility running smoothly- Remind guest of pool rules when necessary in a polite, firm manner, and contact management if necessary.- Communicate with other lifeguards and supervisors.