- Performs duties to clear and set-up dining room; assists wait staff in serving food and beverages. - Responds to guest requests for settings, water, condiments, or other dining amenities.- This position is responsible for providing a high level of guest service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and team members. - Sets up, arranges, or takes down dining tables, private dining room, and/or wait stations.- Prepares water pitchers and bread stations; stocks linens and dinnerware.- Cleans and polishes various pieces of table ware and folds napkins.- Assists wait staff in serving guests, carries food trays, and refills water glasses, coffee, and tea.- Cleans, mops, and sweeps storeroom, various kitchen areas, and vents as assigned. Removes trash.- Assists with kitchen work and general clean up as directed.- Follows safety rules and keeps work area clean and orderly.- Other duties as assigned.
- Clears, cleans, stocks and sets up dining room tables and server stations to restaurant standards. - Transport bus tubs and carts to dishwashing area.- Assist kitchen personnel with the unloading and cleaning of bus tubs and carts.- Discretely clear individual settings from guest tables as each course is completed. - Provide additional settings, utensils and condiments as needed or requested.- Work with food servers, host/cashiers and other restaurant personnel in providing guest service. - Uses and maintains all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe and effective manner.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to restaurant guests, food servers, and restaurant host/ess.- Adheres to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Maintains par levels of operating supplies (china, flatware, glassware, utensils), condiments, and paper supplies for each service station, obtaining replacement stock in accordance with procedure. - Removes dirty dishes, solid linen, glassware, and flatware from table and counter tops, and transports items to designated area and cleans tables (wipes) and seats. Ensures that the buffet line is clean and sanitary.- Resets tables with silverware, linen, napkins, and glassware in accordance with established restaurant table top specifications.- Assists servers in their duties (e.g., refills water glasses and coffee cups, helps serve food orders, attends to guest needs) as required.- Wipes counter areas, sinks, and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station. - Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards. - Deep cleans restaurant equipment (e.g., coffee machines, soda and juice dispensers, ice bins), service stations, and refrigerators as scheduled, or required.- Maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.- Removes and properly disposes of all refuse and debris accumulated in restaurant and service stations in accordance with department procedures. - Resolves service issues according to established guidelines.- Assists in Bar/Beverage set-up.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Clearning all table and resetting them for new seating in accordance with venue standards- Ensuring each table is ready for guests arrival in accordance with venue standards- Responsible for approaching newly seated guests, serving bread, butter, water, etc. in a timely and pleasant manner working with servers to expedite service at all tables- Performing service duties for servers by picking up their orders when ready in the kitchen and delivering them- Monitoring tables to assess guests’ needs and anticipate and respond to guest requests when meal had been completed keeping table clear to provide a clean, neat, eating area- Restocking and clean assigned station at the end of shift to have ready for start of next shift in accordance with Department of Health standards- Attending pre-shift meetings- Responsible for maintaining a regular and consistent attendance record- Participating as a team member with all servers, venue hosts, supervisors and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation- Declaring tips through time and attendance system at the end of each shift
- Serves food, beverages, or desserts to guests in such settings as take-out counters of 24/7 café venue.- Performs cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and transporting dishes to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.- Scrubs and polishes counters, steam tables, and other equipment; cleans glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.- Wraps menu items such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.- Prepares bills for food using MICROS POS; accepts payment or makes change.- Brews coffee and tea; fills containers with requested beverages.- Cooks food or prepares food items such as sandwiches, pizzas, and salads, using standard formulas or following directions.- Replenishes foods at serving stations.- Balances receipts and payments in cash drawers.- Takes guests’ orders and enters orders into MICROS POS, giving ticket receipts to guests when needed to identify filled orders.- Adds relishes and garnishes to food orders, according to recipe/instructions.- Delivers orders to kitchens and picks up and serves food when it is ready.- Orders items needed to replenish supplies.- Sets up dining areas for meals and clears them following meals.- Performing for or Working Directly with the Public - Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving guests in restaurants and stores and receiving clients or guests.
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of the Cage/Credit department on a designated shift. Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager regarding any concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. .- Assists with guest inquiries while monitoring and applying service recovery within authorized levels.- Reviews and approves Cage documentation based on established levels of authorization in absence of Shift Manager.- Prepares/reviews currency transactions reports in absence of Shift Manager on assigned shift.- Verifies vault accountability at end of shift on assigned shift.- Verifies credit line availability in absence of Shift Manager on assigned shift.- Responsible for verification of main bank and window cashier drawers.- Responsible for authorizing checks.- Prepares customer deposit and safekeeping log.- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.- Ensures all staff are trained and follow CTR and SARC procedures; responsible for making sure all paperwork is completed and reported in accordance with established compliance procedures. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Operates assigned bank or window according to procedure.- Determines customer qualifications for mychoice members admission by reviewing player information based upon established criteria.- Opens new player accounts, issues replacement cards, and merges duplicate accounts.- Verifies previous count sheet from assigned bank, or, if window, count sheet from the Main Bank.- Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles to the cage accountability.- Ensures that all key control procedures are executed according to established guidelines.- Ensures that contents of the banks are organized so they can be readily counted at shift changes.- Prepares and completes all job-related paperwork as approved in the Internal Control Submission.- Assists with the NRT kiosk as needed in relation to emptying or filling the units.- Participates in and attends meetings as requested.- Completes Currency Transaction Reports as required by law.- Conducts “Verifications” (doubles) to ensure the accuracy of transaction being paid.- Maintains a clean, well-organized work area and environment.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Deliver internal and external guest service.- Staff, schedule, evaluate, train, develop and monitor subordinate personnel. Recommend wage increases, promotions, demotions, discipline and other employment actions for subordinate personnel.- Understand department objectives, standards, guidelines and budget to achieve effective supervision of department; adjust daily schedule according to business levels.- Monitor credit granting and collection policies and procedures to ensure established guidelines comply with all internal and external regulatory directives and laws.- Maintain protection of extremely large amounts of currency, ensuring prevention of loss by providing extreme care and attention to detail.- Ensure procedures and proper controls are strictly enforced to protect assets.- Monitor and evaluate overall company activities in relation to departmental operations to ensure integration of company needs with the services rendered through credit and collections.- Review compliance with relevant gaming regulations to ensure that the cage is operating within these parameters, as well as company policies and procedures.- Secure payment from customers with delinquent credit through written, verbal and personal contact in order to maximize ratio of collection to bad checks in a manner that maintains good customer relations.- Work with customer relations issues that are beyond the authority of staff in order to resolve situations in an equitable manner. - Monitor and evaluate the activities of Cage Cashiers to ensure achievement of financial, policy and regulatory objectives.
Argosy Casino Riverside is looking for a Cage Cashier to join our team.- Exchange tickets for cash- Exchange cash equivalents for front money deposits- Exchange approved checks for cash- Answer patron questions and provide solutions with a professional demeanor- Provide professional representation at internal and external meetings and events- Ensure interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of the “Eye, Hi, Good-bye” Program
- Responsible for cashing out tickets and chips and making change.- Responsible for balancing assigned bank.- Reconciles window at end of shift.- Keeps accurate, complete records of transactions.- Other duties as assigned.
- Operates assigned bank or window according to procedure.- Verifies previous count sheet from assigned bank, or, if window, count sheet from the Main Bank.- Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles to the cage accountability.- Ensures that all key control procedures are executed according to established guidelines.- Ensures that contents of the banks are organized so they can be readily counted at shift changes.- Prepares and completes all job-related paperwork as approved in the Internal Control Submission.- Assists with the NRT kiosk as needed in relation to emptying or filling the units.- Participates in and attends meetings as requested.- Completes Currency Transaction Reports as required by law.- Conducts “Verifications” (doubles) to ensure the accuracy of transaction being paid.- Maintains a clean, well-organized work area and environment.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Operates assigned bank or window according to procedure.- Verifies previous count sheet from assigned bank, or, if window, count sheet from the Main Bank.- Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles to the cage accountability.- Ensures that all key control procedures are executed according to established guidelines.- Ensures that contents of the banks are organized so they can be readily counted at shift changes.- Prepares and completes all job-related paperwork as approved in the Internal Control Submission.- Assists with the NRT kiosk as needed in relation to emptying or filling the units.- Participates in and attends meetings as requested.- Completes Currency Transaction Reports as required by law.- Conducts “Verifications” (doubles) to ensure the accuracy of transaction being paid.- Maintains a clean, well-organized work area and environment.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Main Bank, including daily operation, maintenance, and protection of the Casino Bankroll.- Counts and verifies funs in the Main Bank and Marker Bank.- Receives and verifies currency, coin, tokes, and tickets to and from the service windows and front windows.- Prepares and releases impressed funds to cashier and revenue area.- Other duties as assigned.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs of the department.- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance.- Answers calls and responds to emails.- Handles guests’ inquiries both telephonically and by email.- Resolves problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems.- Enters new customer information into system.- Updates existing guest information.- Routes calls to appropriate resource.- Follows up guests’ calls where necessary.- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information and forwarding requests.- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures.- Completes call logs.- Produces call reports.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES: Duties include, but are not limited to the following: - Provide quality customer service to both internal and external guests by specifically maintaining established quality standards for timely food delivery.- Demonstrate and practice the three steps of service to both external and internal guests: a warm, friendly greeting, anticipating and complying with guest needs and providing a sincere farewell by saying, “Thank you,” and “Good bye.”- Completes guest training to ensure understanding of the M Resort service standards.- Complies fully with all state and federal food and beverage laws and requirements.- Maintain quality service standards for friendliness, timeliness, presentation, sanitation, and safety.- Anticipate the needs of internal and external guests to deliver the expected quality of products and services.- Provides a safe working environment in accordance with OSHA standards and maintains a clean and organized accident-free work area.- Take ownership of a guest complaint and follows through until resolution is achieved.- Apologize and resolve guest issues by achieving instant guest satisfaction.- Resolve guest complains and ensures guest does not leave unhappy.- Provide for uncompromising levels of cleanliness.- Provide exceptionally friendly service by smiling and maintaining eye contact while “on stage” performing job.- Serves as an ambassador of the M Resort inside and outside of the work place. Always speaks positively, with no negative comments.- Answers guest inquiries promptly and accurately.- Escorts customers to desired location rather than just pointing out directions to another area of the casino.- Ensures proper usage of casino property to prevent damage of unnecessary wear and tear. Protects the assets of the casino.- Corrects and responds promptly to any errors in food or beverage orders.- Maintains the security and balance of the cash bank and returns the bank in good order to authorized personnel after work shift.- Reports any shortages to supervisor that happened during shift. Repays any shortages.- Must provide courteous and friendly service to all guests and staff.- Performs related work as requested.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff. Greets, and makes welcome, each guest entering restaurant.- Seats guests in restaurant as per specified rotation requirements.- Maintains proper seating and reservation documentation.- Monitors restaurant for table availability.- Keeps designated working area clean and organized; wipes and assists in maintaining cleanliness of dining room, including cashiering area, as necessary or required, in accordance with established health and safety standards.- Assists wait staff and bus persons in their duties (e.g., refills water glasses and coffee cups, helps pre-bus and bus tables, attends to guest needs) as necessary, or required.- Completes all assigned closing duties at end of shift.- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.- Thanks customers, invites them back, wishes them luck, and makes it easy for them to get back in play.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Greets guests actively engaged in gaming and assists team members in player identification.- Assists in resolving guest opportunities, conflicts, and complaints on behalf of the Company in a fair and equitable manner. - Provides guests with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, food, beverages, and assists with special requests.- Focus on assigned players through guest development and attainment of guest loyalty to the mychoice brand. - Specifically focus on assisting Table Games Department in guest requests, issuance of comps, hotel and other reservations. - Maintain and develop assigned players while building professional relationships with guests, through providing excellent customer service and knowledge of mychoice program. - Maintains knowledge of casino marketing and player development promotions and encourages guest participation.- Maintains knowledge of credit procedures and encourages the use of credit when appropriate.- Encourages guest visitation through written correspondence and telemarketing.- Analyzes and coordinates in-house invitation lists with Manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Assist in greeting and helping with the organization of Cross-Property Events. Responsible for greeting of Cross-Property guests and checking in with guests during their stay, to address any issues or concerns from the Cross-Property Groups. - Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customers of fellow team members.- Provide direct support to the other Casino Hosts and/or Executive Hosts by helping with their assigned guests or any tasks needed. - Utilizes Sales Force (CMS) tracking for all player contacts, profile preferences, and tasks. Completes all Sales Force task requirements in a timely manner. Reviews all monthly metrics with Manager and sets quarterly goals. - Develops and maintains technical skills to maximize use of patron data systems.- Establishes a direct line of communication with all service departments for the purpose of caring for high value players.- Monitors patron activity and profitability of all assigned players.- Maintains the confidentiality of player information including but not limited to personal information such as name, address, contact information, level of play, wins, losses, number of visits, etc.- Provides assistance to the Manager as needed.- Provides professional representation at internal and external meetings and events.- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of customer service program.- Adheres to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment - Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events- Identify and develop personal relationships with new and first time guests- Provide personal service to assigned VIP players, issuing complementaries based on player ratings as needed- Contact guests personally and/or send correspondence to invite them to enjoy amenities and/or to special events- Host outside entertainment for our guests, such as professional sporting events, dinners, and theaters- Promote casino events via telemarketing and other communication- Communicate constantly with casino operations and other team members- Follow all safety rules- Adhere to departmental quality standards- Maintain compliance with the Gaming Board Rules, Standards and the company's System of Internal Controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements- Work within the guidelines established by the company- Other duties as assigned
SUMMARYThe Casino Host (Asian Market) position is responsible for developing and maintaining valuable relationships with the Asian Market players, specifically from the Chinese Market, with priority concentration in driving revenue while marketing our gaming product and bringing in new higher-valued Asian clientele. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Provide stellar customer service while developing and maintaining current Asian Market player relationships. - Identify and develop professional relationships with new and first-time Asian Market guests. - To have the ability to learn and manage Asian Market guest tours of our facilities and furthering Asian guest education of the mychoice program benefits. - Assist in addressing and translation of guest issues, conflicts or complaints on behalf of the Company in a fair and equitable manner. - Attract and manage Asian customers through weekly telemarketing and in-person contacts on the casino floor. Exercises discretion to provide guests with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, food, beverages, and special requests. - Properly administer and account for comps using sound discretion for the purpose of increasing gaming and generating revenue. - Highly knowledgeable of credit procedures, if applicable. Encourage the use of credit and may assist in the extend of line of credit when appropriate and permissible by state regulatory law. - Responsible for the development and assisting in operation of events or promotions, gaming and non-gaming, for the purpose of increasing and generating revenue, for Asian Market players. - Required to spend time in developing loyalty with Asian Market guests through having meals together and at other events and/or activities on-site or off-site. - Must be responsible for promoting a positive influence in the local, relatable community and participating in company-sponsored events.- Required to be present at relatable off-property events in the community including but not limited to golfing events; trade shows; store openings and dinner parties.- Must be able to travel in the metro Kansas City area and other Penn National Gaming properties throughout the United States at least once per quarter.- Be present at all outlets especially the Casino floor or areas where guests are present in a quantity of sufficient time to provide quality service.- Analyze data as needed for determination of “high end” players and be able to use Tableau and other casino programs to determine value of players in order to issue discretionary comps, hotel reservations or others based off of guest’s gaming activities. - Maintain relationships with valued guests through professional, telephone, email, direct mail and in person.- Ensure ability to meet given goals and milestones each quarter. - Review and manage dormant accounts. Compile data reports as needed to efficiently administer host activities. Make sound decisions regarding what segment of players should be included in hosted activities for the purpose of increasing gaming and generating revenue.- Maintain the confidentiality of player information including but not limited to personal information such as name, address, contact information, level of play, wins, losses, number of visits, etc. - Address and manage complaints, grievances or concerns from team members and patrons and support quality customer service.- Provide for the safety of team members, including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter and performing all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.- Support, implement, administer and manage standards of excellence among team members.- Understand and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies and procedures.- Make determinations regarding types of materials, supplies, or tools to be used and account for financial expenditures of any such purchases.- Effectively manage departmental and company expenses including player development budgeting.- Effectively and efficiently manage labor costs and staffing objectives while achieving guest satisfaction.- Protect and preserve assets of the company.- Understand and adhere to all bargaining unit agreements.- Meet grooming and appearance requirements, specifically appearing professional at all times.- Meet attendance guidelines.- Comply with all reasonable requests made by management.
- Assists in any repair or maintenance of the facility as reasonably required.- Assists in fueling the vessel: follows fuel transfer procedures.- Maintains a clean, safe workplace.- Assists the Maintenance department when directed by the Facility Engineer.- Responsible for general plumbing and electrical repairs and maintenance.- Performs general HVAC system maintenance, including repairing and cleaning units, changing filters, and lubricating parts.- Responsible for general maintenance on all EVS and F&B equipment.- Conducts daily inspection rounds of facility.- Assists with manning of EOS – Emergency Operation Station as needed. Basic knowledge of monitoring equipment (e.g., Prism system, Strain Gage system, and Fire Alarm panel).- Responds to all emergencies (e.g., fire, emergency evacuation, search, man overboard). Responsible for donning of fire gear and launching of rescue boats.- Reports to the Casino Engineering Supervisor any hazardous or threatening condition.- Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.- Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.