Starting pay $24/hr. plus experiential increases - Maintains engineering for HVAC, ductwork, piping, plumbing, and fire protection.- Reviews assigned work orders and determines work priorities.- Installs machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous operations.- Inspects kitchen machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.- Inspects, repairs, and adjusts HVAC equipment.- Repairs, rods, cleans, adjusts, and removes plumbing fixtures, line vents, and/or drains as needed, to ensure proper operation and sanitation.- Makes minor electrical repairs including but not limited to repair and replacement of outlets, light fixtures, and equipment.- Adheres to departmental quality standards.- Follows all safety rules.- Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures.- Performs preventive maintenance to equipment on a scheduled basis.- Assists with snow removal.- Responds to maintenance calls.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.-
Starting pay $26/hr. plus experiential increases- To maintain and repair all HVAC mechanical equipment and systems.- Service and repair MEP equipment and systems. - Preventative maintenance. - Parking lot and grounds clean-up. - Repair and maintenance on HVAC equipment and systems.- This is a uniformed position, which requires that Team Member’s are in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty.- Assist with snow removal. - Other duties as assigned.
Starting pay $26/hr. plus experiential increases - To maintain and repair all HVAC mechanical equipment and systems.- Service and repair MEP equipment and systems. - Preventative maintenance. - Parking lot and grounds clean-up. - Repair and maintenance on HVAC equipment and systems.- This is a uniformed position, which requires that Team Member’s are in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty.- Assist with snow removal. - Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains engineering for HVAC, ductwork, piping, plumbing, and fire protection.- Reviews assigned work orders and determines work priorities.- installs machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous operations.- inspects kitchen machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.- inspects, repairs, and adjusts HVACequipment.- Repairs, rods, cleans, adjusts, and removes plumbing fixtures, line vents, and/or drains as needed, to ensure proper operation and sanitation.- Makes minor electrical repairs, including but not limited to repair and replacement of outlets, light fixtures, and equipment; ensures adequate lighting in all areas by replacing lights as needed.- Adheres to departmental quality standards; follows all safety rules.- Fabricates, repairs, and maintains mechanical devices, motors, and pumps; performs painting, carpentry, and upholstery work as required.- Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures.- installs and maintains all tile, marble floor materials, carpet, and carpet tiles.- Performs preventive maintenance to equipment on a scheduled basis.- Assists with snow removal.- Responds to maintenance calls.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests and team members.- Responsible for directing overall Facilities operations to include interior and exterior maintenance of all buildings, grounds and mechanical systems and equipment to include utilities, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, electricity, natural gas as well as elevators, kitchen appliances and televisions.- Responsible for the planning, execution and management of day-to-day operations of current and future Construction/Engineering projects. Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of projects to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.- Review project proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.- Coordinate operational changes to ensure the least amount of internal/external customer disruption. - Confer with consultants, regulators, and operational areas to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.- Responsible for capital expenditure requests and operating budgets.- Ensure consistent high quality standards are maintained in areas of responsibility.- Management accountability for all facilities team members for day to day and long term operations to include hiring, training and developing employees which includes coaching, mentoring and appropriate performance management up to and including separation.- Responsible for scheduling (planning, assigning and directing work) to meet business demands.- Responsible for ensuring optimal operations during all business hours - Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to company and encourages others to do the same.- Interview, select and train new team members.- Review, adjust and administer working schedules of team members.- Plan work processes and determine effective techniques or processes to be used by team members in the course of business.- Understand and adhere to disciplinary policies including but not limited to counseling team members and the use of progressive discipline to modify poor performance.- Administration of disciplinary action including but not limited to warnings, suspensions and recommendations of termination.- Address and manage complaints, grievances or concerns from team members.- Effectively use, administer and manage rewards and recognition for front line team members.- Review the performance, productivity and efficiency of team members including but not limited to periodic evaluations.- Recommend or oppose the change in status of team members including but not limited to changes from full time to part time, promotions, and transfers.- Provide for the safety of team members, including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter and performing all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.- Develop, maintain and manage training programs.- Handle customer complaints and support all customer service programs.- Support, implement, administer and manage standards of excellence among team members.- Understand and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies and procedures.- Supervise and manage attendance and time records of team members.- Effectively manage departmental expenses.- Effectively and efficiently manage labor costs and staffing objectives while achieving guest satisfaction.- Protect and preserve assets of the company.- Understand and adhere to all bargaining unit agreements.- Meet grooming and appearance requirements.- Meet attendance guidelines.- Comply with all reasonable requests made by management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Responsible for supervising and managing staff in the Facilities department who conduct general maintenance, installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Create effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Makes recommendations or final decisions on various maintenance and construction projects and determines best practice for using in-house resources.- Inspects projects after completion for satisfactory results.- Ensures OSHA standards are followed within the department.- Schedules repair, maintenance and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous operations.- Manages grounds crew and maintenance of property grounds. - Manages landscaping activities as required. - Conducts a daily inspection of the property to ensure that it is clean, attractive and fully functional. Implements immediate remediation of problems.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company mattersSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES - Responsible for staff development and training programs.- Responsible for rewards and recognition program to maximize employee engagement.- Evaluates team members within department and delivers constructive feedback to employees in regards to performance.- Determines recommendation for staffing (including interviewing and hiring) and scheduling (planning, assigning and directing work) to meet business needs. - Determines work procedures and expedites workflow.- Responsible for employee performance (disciplining, coaching, counseling).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Assists in the repair of table game equipment within the table game pits. Perform maintenance and facilities tasks to support the facility operations. The daily maintenance and facilities tasks will include mechanical repairs, plumbing repairs, carpentry repairs, minor electrical repairs and HVAC when applicable, aesthetic repairs, and other tasks assigned by management. Perform other tasks such as general installation or adjustment of equipment, moving offices, setting up marketing promotions, working on snow removal, cutting grass, and any other projects assigned to the department by upper management. Complete work requests from beginning to end in a timely and complete manner. Responsible for his/her own tools, and will keep tools clean and ready for work at all times. Able to borrow special tools and are fully responsible for these until they have been returned and accounted for. Sign in at the beginning of shift and out at the end of shift. Inform management or the Shift lead on the progress of any tasks from previous shift, and pass on pertinent information before end of shift. Communicate and interact professionally with co-workers and other departments. Carry and respond to radio calls and shift telephone as requested. Set up safety barriers and prepare work area prior to the start of any task that impacts guests or employees. Perform tasks safely and apply all safety precautions and procedures that are applicable such as LOTO, MSDS, PPE, etc. Perform tasks professionally and in a timely fashion in order to diminish the impact on guests and on-going operations. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule. Responsible for the security of all keys issued, keys in inventory, keys destroyed, and keys turned in by other employees.
- Responsible for supervising and managing staff in the Facilities department who conduct general maintenance, installation, maintenance, and repair of HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems, and water distribution on a daily shift. Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provides recommendations; ensures compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.- Assists in managing maintenance and construction projects and determines best practice for using in-house resources or outside vendor for applicable shift.- inspects projects after completion for satisfactory results.- Ensures OSHA standards are followed.- Manages grounds crew and maintenance of property grounds.- Conducts a daily inspection of the property to ensure that it is clean, attractive, and fully functional; implements immediate remediation of problems.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
Hollywood Casino Kansas Speedway is currently looking for a Facilities Shift Manager to join the team. ESSENTiAL DUTiES AND RESPONSiBiLiTiES - Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests and team members. - Directly manage the facilities operations. - Supervise Facility team members including interviewing, selecting, hiring, orientation, training, disciplines, and payroll including the management of attendance and time records. - Supervise the work processes and procedures of team members including the assignment of tasks or apportionment of work to be done by team members including installation, repair, maintenance or replacement of electrical systems, heaters, plumbing, sinks, dishwashers, drains, carpentry, painting, furniture repair, landscaping, warehousing and storage, engine repair, snow removal and all job functions or duties of all Facilities team members. - Coordinate staff and schedule special functions or promotions or projects including coordination and communication with other involved departments and preparation of any and all necessary documentation. - Develop and implement departmental training programs, measurable performance evaluations and programs to reward and recognize performance of team members. - Recommend or oppose the change in status of team members including but not limited to changes from full time to part time, promotions and transfers. - Promote policies, procedures and processes to increase revenue and effectively manage expenses while protecting and preserving the assets of the company. - Compile information, complete and submit reports to authorized management or Accounting as required. - Complete regular and periodic verification processes for the proper accounting of revenues, expenses and inventory. - Review and analyze departmental staffing needs and make recommendations for adjusting working schedules of team members to promote effective labor cost control while providing quality products and service. - Develop, enforce, review and approve changes or revisions to operating practices, procedures and standards based on business trends and practices. - Facilitate daily pre-shift meetings and disseminate information to team members. - Administer disciplinary actions, propose corrective action, and monitor post-disciplinary performance of team members. - Negotiate with vendors for supplies, machinery, parts and services as needed. - Maintain strict confidentiality in all departmental or company matters. - Gather information for long and short term planning to assist the Facilities Manager in budget planning. - Drive and safely use company vehicles and equipment. - Practice excellent customer service skills at all times to include, but not limited to, addressing customers’, vendors’, suppliers’ and team members’ needs courteously, promptly, and professionally. - Meet all departmental or company project and assignment requirements and deadlines. - Develop, attend or provide training as needed or required including but not limited to sanitation, and safety. - Provide for the safety of team members including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter. Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements. - Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies. - Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner. - Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the operations and maintenance of equipment to provide utilities such as light, heating, air conditioning, and room maintenance. - inspects equipment at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, adjustment, or lubrication. - Performs repairs to equipment in the Hotel Tower. - Responsible for all general maintenance and repair of minor problems throughout the building as directed by a supervisor. - Ensures adherence to OSHA regulations and internal safety policies and procedures. - Performs minor structural repairs including, sheet rock, doors, trim, and plumbing. - Reports inventories and work schedules to maintenance supervisor every day. - Conducts preventative maintenance. - Responsible for training on procedures and requirements. - Supports and maintains Margaritaville courtesy guidelines. - Performs all other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites: - Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests and team members - Repair equipment as necessary and replace broken equipment as needed, up to and including all restaurants, bars and associated kitchens, this includes lighting and safety hazards. - Trouble-shoot equipment and provide leadership possible problem causes, and potential solutions. - Maintain and clean the facilities shop and all service level office and equipment rooms including all electrical rooms, compressor rack rooms, UPS rooms, and assist with maintaining all office areas, and work areas, including the warehouse area, switchgear area, chiller and boiler rooms, wardrobe and off-site warehouse. - Repair and replacement of broken equipment including, air handlers, exhaust fans, FCU’s, and the roof membrane itself as necessary; conduct preventative maintenance on all roof related equipment and demonstrate the procedure to the general repair position, including, but not limited to, changing filters, replacing belts, cleaning and lubricating equipment as necessary, and assist in removing snow where it presents a hazard to equipment or danger to personnel. - General knowledge of electricity and electrical components, be competent with a multi-meter and be able to trouble-shoot and repair a variety of electrical equipment. Assist leadership in planning and implementing electrical repairs and installs as necessary. - General knowledge of plumbing and plumbing fixtures; trouble-shoot and repair plumbing problems, as well as assist leadership in planning and implementing plumbing repairs and new projects as necessary. - General knowledge of carpentry and woodworking, using various woodworking tools and equipment safely and efficiently including multiple automatic saws, jig saws, table saws and routers. Repair furniture and fabricate products as required. - Perform any job needed for the repair and maintenance of the property, as it relates to the daily function of keeping the property safe and operational. - Operate a variety of lifts and other facilities equipment and vehicles. - Proficient with welding and soldering equipment, hand held tools and shop equipment. - Perform all work in a consistently safe manner, including the use of personal protective equipment, including, but not limited to, safety gloves, harness’ ear protection, and eye protection, safety vests, proper safe use of ladders and basic tools, and chemicals. Be cognizant of Lock Out/Tag Out procedures, MSDS requirements, BBP expectations, PPE requirements and report all safety hazards. - Assist in all emergency training and participate as directed in emergencies. - Assist with snow removal as needed , including, but not limited to, driving various vehicles, operating plows, hand shoveling when necessary, putting down ice melt, operating a mechanical spreader, or using a walk behind spreader. - Take readings on vital equipment including, but not limited to, recording all vehicle mileage, track gas usage, and reporting any vehicle damage. - Respond to all facility maintenance needs as requested by other departments, including but not limited to, ensuring that all equipment utilized in all aspects of facilities are functioning properly. - Meet department uniform and appearance standards, as well as grooming requirements. - Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies. - Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner. - Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Ensuring proper functioning and/or repairing and maintenance of structure, systems and equipment to include heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical and natural gas systems as well as elevators, kitchen appliances and televisions - Maintaining and inspecting all major critical systems (fire safety systems, systems that protect against flooding and progressive flooding, emergency power systems, emergency lighting systems, emergency ventilation shutdown systems, and fuel and sewage discharge prevention systems) including related administrative functions (inspection and training documentation) - The overall integrity of daily operations, ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements, internal controls, and policies and procedures (OSHA) - Responding to all emergencies per established procedures, provides expertise, directs team members and resources in the event of a chemical or hazardous waste spill - Establishing and adhering to preventive maintenance schedules for facility and equipment and maintains PM logs for all machinery - May be involved in new construction, installation, or modification of existing structures or equipment - Meeting with vendors and contractors to negotiate and purchase materials, ensures proper inventory of supplies and parts, and maintains equipment room - Administering, assigning, and updating internal customers on work requests and projects - Handling work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction - Presenting oneself as a Credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same - Performing all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Performs scheduled and nonscheduled repair, maintenance, and installation of machinery, tools, equipment, and/or associated equipment to ensure continuous and safe operation of the property. - Performs preventive maintenance in conjunction with all building maintenance and/or cleanliness related items. - Submits requests for expenditures associated with repairs, upkeep, and improvement to the Facilities Manager. - Directly or indirectly supports all exterior grounds activities, including snow removal, grass cutting, landscaping, the parking garage, and other exterior area needs. - Supports all sanitation processes and procedures including rodent and pest control. - Performs painting, structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, wallpaper and treatments, and furnishings of buildings. - Directly or indirectly supports the installation, maintenance, and repair of HVAC, electrical, plumbing systems, and water distribution, including fire suppression and sewerage facilities. - Accountable for OSHA compliance at Plainridge Park; will be an active participant of Safety compliance. - implements and monitors controls designed to assure full compliance with all federal, state, corporate, and property laws, policies, and/or mandates. - Must be able to interact effectively and positively across departmental lines. - Must be a team player. - Other duties may be assigned.
- Sweeps and vacuums carpeted areas.- Extracts or shampoos carpets on a scheduled basis.- Cleans all brass.- Assists regular shift team members in maintaining restrooms and casino floor.- Operates extractor equipment, floor scrubbers, shampoo machines, and polishing machines as well as special vacuum cleaners and scrubbers.- Carries out heavy duty detail cleaning of restrooms and locker rooms.- Moves office furnishings and items as directed.- Cleans interior and exterior windows above 6 feet off the ground as directed. - Maintains logs for equipment usage.- Assists with inventory of all stockroom items received from the warehouse to assure proper quantities and quality.- Responsible for the cleaning of all Housekeeping equipment.- Maintains cleaning supply inventory and identifies damaged bottles and/or drums for replacement.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Replenishes supplies such as paper, cleaning products, equipment, fixtures, and fuel for all departments. - Assists with moving furniture as reasonably requested. - Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies. - Empties wastebaskets; empties and cleans ashtrays. - Transports waste and trash to disposal area. - Replenishes batHRoom supplies in restrooms and supply closets. - Cleans main public areas: vacuums, picks up trash, wipes counters, high dusts, cleans glass windows and doors, etc. - Retrieves necessary cleaning supplies for departments, fellow team members, and guests as requested. - Cleans team member areas (i.e., break room, back offices, and locker room). - throughout the day: dusts and mops floor, washes and dries towels, picks up trash, and stocks dispensers. - Responds to calls for facility problems: broken glass, spills, toilet backups, etc. - Transports Facilities products and equipment. - Performs inspection rounds of property to ensure the safety of guests and team members. Reports to the Facility Supervisor any hazardous or tHReatening condition. - Assists in emergency situations: fire, emergency evacuation, search, man overboard. Wears fire gear and launches rescue boats if required. - Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Training skills with every guest and co-worker. - Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff. - Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
- Provide stellar customer service including participation in and promotion of customer service programs to continuously improve customer service. - Maintain facility shops, working areas, and tool and equipment storage areas in a clean and orderly manner. - Conduct visual, manual or Auditory inspections and testing of machinery, equipment or structures as needed. - identify and analyze problems, malfunctions, or performance variations on machinery, equipment or structures including advanced analysis such as interpretation of building plans, regulations and codes of practice to ensure the proper progress of the work, making sure that specifications and regulations are followed and proper methods and materials are used. - Repair machinery, equipment or structures through dismantling and rebuilding including replacement, removal, installation or fabrication of new, used or refurbished parts. - Perform preventive maintenance on machinery, equipment and structures including but not limited to cleaning and lubricating parts, shafts, bearings, gears and other machinery, equipment or structural parts. - Undertake complex electrical workshop functions including but not limited to installing, maintaining, replacing, connecting, disconnecting and repairing electrical or mechanical apparatus, including but not limited to transformers, wiring, electrical or electronic components, relays, metering and indicating devices, switches, substations, switchgear, cabling systems, heaters, appliances, circuits, wire panels, transformers, light units, light switches, 277V lighting, 110V and 208V1 phase, 208V and 480V3 phase electrical circuits, and outlets or fixtures, including changing light bulbs as needed. - Clean and maintain HVACsystems, heaters, air conditioning units, air handling units, filters, belts, coils, ducts and all components contained in or related to such units through inspection, diagnosis, analysis, repair, replacement or installation of electrical or mechanical components, wires, panels, circuits, motors, or other parts including cleaning, maintaining and lubricating. - install, maintain, replace, and repair plumbing including but not limited to fabrication and installation of new sewage and water lines whether for regular maintenance or repair or for the purpose of installing new equipment or fixtures, toilets, wash basins, sewage discharge lines, sinks, dishwashers, appliances, ruptured or leaking lines, and clogged toilets or drains including cutting, tHReading, bending pipes, assembling and installing pipes, valves and fittings and joining pipe sections and securing pipes. - Maintain, repair and replace ceiling tiles and structures. - Operate and utilize machine tools and equipment including but not limited to tools such as power lift, power washer, sweeper, landscaping tools and equipment, lathe, grinder, drill, milling machine, cutting torch, and welding equipment to repair or fabricate parts, fixtures and tools. - Lay out, assemble, install, repair, replace, fabricate and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment including but not limited to gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment, parts or machinery. - Perform basic carpentry work including but not limited to woodwork and building, hanging or installing cabinets, selecting and preparing timber and manufactured board or other building materials and mark out, cut and shape pieces using saws, chisels, planes, power tools and woodworking machines. - Perform basic metal works such as layout, assembly and dismantling operations, fabrication and installation of projects involving acetylene, MiG (wire welding) and arc welding, fastening, bolting, soldering or spot welding, and operate power hammers, presses or other cutting and shaping tools and machines. - Perform basic locksmithing tasks as needed including repairs or maintenance of locks, door handles, and door closures. - Repair and maintain the physical structure of the facility and its contents or related components by performing miscellaneous tasks such as painting, scraping, furniture repair, gluing, fabricating and cleaning. - Perform tasks to ensure the attractive and safe physical appearance of the facility such as snow removal, and cleaning, sweeping, debris removal or power washing sidewalks, drives, parking areas and garage. - Repair and maintain equipment or machinery used in all facets of operations including EVS equipment. - Perform repairs or maintenance as necessary to ensure that the facility complies with OSHA, fire and safety standards. - Perform functions as necessary to ensure the facility remains balanced and floating. - Respond to facility maintenance needs as requested by other departments including but not limited to fitting hinges, locks, catches, drawers, shelves, moving furniture, equipment and supplies, and hanging or installing signs, blinds, shutters. - Assist with landscaping duties, snow and debris removal and warehousing functions. - Assist in emergency functions and procedures.
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines. - Greets and welcomes each guest in a courteous and timely manner. - Completes seating chart and assigns server sections. - Phones "mychoice" Desk for comp slips and overages, and fills out daily operations sheet. - Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties for patrons, with management approval. - Escorts guests to tables, providing menus. - Communicates with managmement regarding special requests or complaints. - Attends departmental and company meetings as required.
- interacts with guests and co-workers in a helpful, positive, upbeat, and professional manner - Responsible for complete set-up, stocking and service of assigned area; sets, cleans, and resets tables - Remove dirty dishes, glassware, flatware, and soiled linens from tables and countertops, transports to dish area - Responsible for the monitoring and replenishing of all stock items in assigned area in a neat, accurate and timely fashion - Refill water glasses, coffee cups, butter/condiments, bread, and carrying order to tables as needed - Make coffee or tea as needed - Ensures assigned work area is neat, clean and sanitized throughout shift by wiping tables, counter areas, beverage stations, sinks, and sweeping and mopping floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station - Partners with culinary team and server to work as a team to ensure coordinated work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction - Maintains all equipment in proper fashion (coffee machines, soda and juice dispensers, ice bins), service stations, and refrigerators - Accountable for meeting or exceeding all State and company sanitation requirements (ServSafe) - Adheres to regulatory, safety, departmental and company policies - Supports safety and accident prevention programs (non slip footwear, proper lifting) - Presents oneself as a Credit to Company and encourages others to do the same - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines. - Attends TiPS Certification Class. - Communicates accurate detail of all menu items and preparation methods. - Answers questions and makes suggestions to guests regarding food and wine service. - Garnishes and decorates plates in preperation for service. - Observes and responds to any additional guests' needs. - Operates P.O.S. system to standard. - Attends departmental and company meetings as required.