Click column header to sort
Ensures that all paperwork i.e.; logs, jackpot tickets, W2G’s are documented completely and accurately. Ensures regulatory compliance in all transactions on the Slot Floor. Monitors Slot Floor constantly. interacts with Guests to address complaints, resolve problems and to promote goodwill. Performs minor maintenance on Slot machines. Performs Jackpot payouts properly according to department standards. Safeguards the assets of the company. Performs miscellaneous tasks as required or requested. Performs all duties according to MS Gaming regulations as it pertains to the segregation of duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment - Assists in the supervision of the overall slot operations- Provides guidance for teamwork- Encourages employee ideas and feedback- Counsels, guides and instructs assigned personnel in proper performance of duties- Recommends when training is needed- Promotes a fun, luck building environment with a positive and upbeat attitude- Able to actively initiate pro-active interactions with players to create and maintain customer relationships- Maintain highly trained and motivated team members; administer and adhere to all gaming rules and regulations; investigate variances, bill validator and ticket in/ticket out claims; approves and witness jackpot pay offs- Supervises all aspect of the slot floor; ensures company assets are protected at all times; perform multiple tasks; develop and maintain a rapport with slot players and handles customer concerns not resolved by subordinates; strong written and verbal communication skills; strong customer service skills
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Responsible for the repair, maintenance, and general operating condition of slot machines.- Diagnoses and repairs mechanical and electronic slot machine malfunctions with minimal guidance or assistance.- Replaces parts and circuit boards which have caused malfunctions; may repair some circuit boards, with assistance.- Utilizes shop machines to fabricate standard or routine parts.- Maintains moderate skill levels in mechanical and electronic functions, with possible advanced skills in either.- Responsible for the inspection, installation, and removal of slot machines.- Maintains player-tracking system and EZ Pay equipment.- Responsible for completing all regulatory and company operational logs/forms correctly (e.g., slot machine meter logs, parts logs, conversion forms, etc.).- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for supervising and managing staff in the Slots department. Develops, implements, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Creates effective and efficient schedules while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provides recommendations; ensures compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of departmental customer service goals.- Assists in oversight of electronic gaming device activities for adherence to established procedures on assigned shift.- Makes suggestions regarding types of materials, supplies, or tools to be used within established guidelines on assigned shift.- Shares responsibility for layouts to installations of slot machines.- Schedules preventative maintenance of slot machines.- Assists with scheduling of troubleshooting and repair of machine malfunctions and player tracking system problems; writes correspondence needed to move, convert, or install slot-related equipment.- Assists in the repair, maintenance, and performance of all slots and related gaming equipment.- Ensures all policies, procedures and practices are consistently followed and complies with the company’s service standards, brand attributes, policies, collective bargaining agreements, and regulatory requirements.- Carries out the development, execution, and measurement of departmental service standards for the Slot Technical team.- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to Executive Management/GM.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Responsible for the repair, maintenance, and general operating condition of slot machines. - Diagnoses and repairs mechanical and electronic slot machine malfunctions with minimal guidance or assistance. - Replaces parts and circuit boards which have caused malfunctions; may repair some circuit boards, with assistance. - Utilizes shop machines to fabricate standard or routine parts. - Maintains moderate skill levels in mechanical and electronic functions, with possible advanced skills in either. - Responsible for the machine initial fills. - Assists in jackpot payouts and the verification process. - Responsible for the inspection, installation, and removal of slot machines. - Maintains player-tracking system and EZ Pay equipment. - Responsible for troubleshooting system-related problems. - Responsible for completing all regulatory and company operational logs/forms correctly (e.g. slot machine meter logs, parts logs, conversion forms, etc.). - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
-Installs, troubleshoots, tests and maintains electronic components, sub-systems and systems required for efficient and continuous conduct of casino operations.-Inspects and tests assigned equipment, noting all defective parts and makes recommendation for correction.-Utilize resources available to research and troubleshoot unforeseen issues that may arise. -Makes required adjustments and repairs to electronic and electro-mechanical equipment as assigned to maintain maximum efficiency. -Performs preventative maintenance to slot machines on the floor or in the slot shop & all of their associated components. -Assists with the monthly count of the parts inventory and request orders at the appropriate impress levels.-Must be detailed oriented and take pride in your work areas including the slot shops and the casino floor. -Must be self-motivating and able to maintain and prioritize workflow with minimal direction from team leaders.-Observes all safety regulations in the performance of assigned duties and reports any safety hazards to assigned supervisor or safety committee members.-Assist Guests with their requests to assure maximum gaming satisfaction
- Must promote and maintain all steps of the Red Carpet Customer Service program with each patron and employee you come in contact with. - Effectively responds to supervisor's requests in all areas of customer interaction and customer concerns. Complies with company policies, all state and federal regulations, and internal controls as it relates to this position. - Performs preventative maintenance: cleans, inspects, adjusts, and tests various machine parts.- Performs floor maintenance: troubleshoots and repairs machine malfunctions and ATi Oasis system problems as they occur during gaming. Assists Floor Supervisors with malfunctions and answers floor calls. - Performs machine conversions: installs kits in machine cabinet and computer processor board, and verifies pay table and reel stops. - Assists customers with questions and complaints regarding slot machines. Provides answers and explanations, and rectifies problems as appropriate. - Works on special projects as assigned. Assists with every phase, from layout to installation. - Assists in maintaining adequate stock of parts necessary for repairs. Orders parts as needed and checks in incoming parts. - Performs shop maintenance: troubleshoots and repairs electronic circuit boards, tests and adjusts loaner units, reprograms progressives and messages, etc.- Moves slot machines from one location to another as needed. - Troubleshoots and repairs Caribbean Stud tables and shuffling machines as needed. Responds to calls from the Table Games department for Caribbean Stud malfunctions. - Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal job description where, in the Company's judgment, it is necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or improved guest service.
- Promoting a fun and exciting environment with a positive and upbeat attitude - Responsible for Slot Performance operation for assigned shift for the company while promoting internal and external guest development - Maintains communication between departments, promotes guidance for teamwork, encourages employee ideas and feedback, and mentors and instructs technicians - Responsible for coordinating work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction - Responsible for the overall integrity of daily operations, ensures compliance with all regulatory, internal control, and policies and procedures - Performs technician job responsibilities throughout shift - Presents oneself as a Credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines. - Performs repairs to the Electronic Gaming Devices, including the Slot Monitoring System. - Performs slot machine installations, relocations, and conversions. - Performs routine maintenance and upgrades to electronic gaming devices. - Attends departmental and company meetings as required.
- Responsible for Slot Performance operation for assigned shift for the company while promoting internal and external guest development - Maintains communication between departments, promotes guidance for teamwork, encourages employee ideas and feedback, and mentors and instructs technicians - Responsible for coordinating work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction - Responsible for the overall integrity of daily operations, ensures compliance with all regulatory, internal control, and policies and procedures - Performs technician job responsibilities throughout shift - Presents oneself as a Credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment. - Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers. - Ensure regulatory compliance with all aspects of slot machine maintenance i.e., moves, conversions, and repair. - Ensure functionality of the slot maintenance system. - interact with Slot Operations personnel and guests while repairing slot machine functions. - Assist with every phase, from layout to installation. - Previous Slot System experience with ACSC, SDS, CDS, etc. preferred. - Work on special projects as assigned. - Assist in maintaining adequate stock of parts necessary for repairs. - Perform preventative maintenance: clean, inspect, adjust, and test various machine parts. - Perform floor maintenance: troubleshoot and repair machine malfunctions and system problems as they occur during gaming. - Assist customers with questions and complaints regarding slot machines. - Provide answers and explanations, and rectify problems as appropriate.
Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway is currently looking for a Slot Technician to join our team. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests and team members.- Ensure regulatory compliance with all aspects of slot machine maintenance i.e.; moves, conversions, and repair.- Ensure functionality of the slot maintenance system.- Interact with Slot Operations personnel and guests while repairing slot machine functions.- Assist with slot layout and installation.- Work on special projects as assigned.- Assist in maintaining adequate stock of parts necessary for repairs.- Perform preventative maintenance: clean, inspect, adjust, and test various machine parts.- Perform floor maintenance: trouble shoot and repair machine malfunctions and system problems as they occur during gaming.- Assist customers with questions and complaints regarding slot machines.- Provide answers and explanations, and rectify problems as appropriate.- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.- Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.- Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains and repairs electrical and mechanical devices on electronic gaming machines, kiosk machines, and signage. - Exercises good judgment to determine whether to repair or replace malfunctioning parts of a slot machine, following standard procedures.- This position is responsible for providing a high level of guest service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and team members.- Responds to calls for assistance; troubleshoots and resolves electrical and mechanical malfunctions.- Performs preventative maintenance on slot machines as directed.- Assists Slot supervision in the resolution of guest disputes regarding malfunctioning equipment.- Cleans slot machines and area as directed.- Diagnoses, repairs, and programs progressive signs.- Diagnoses and repairs electronic components or wiring problems.- Assists in the relocation or installation of equipment.- Tests and debugs equipment functioning following maintenance work in the company of an Illinois Gaming Board representative.- Other duties as assigned.
- ResponsIble for Slot Performance operatIon for assIgned shIft for the company whIle promotIng Internal and external guest development� - MaIntaIns communIcatIon between departments, promotes guIdance for teamwork, encourages employee Ideas and feedback, and mentors and Instructs technIcIans - ResponsIble for coordInatIng work flow durIng shIft to meet busIness demands and ensure customer satIsfactIon�� - ResponsIble for the overall IntegrIty of daIly operatIons, ensures complIance wIth all regulatory, Internal control, and polIcIes and procedures - Performs technIcIan job responsIbIlItIes tHRoughout shIft - Performs all other related and compatIble dutIes as assIgned�
- $16.00 per hour and $1500.00 Sign-on Bonus Eligible- Internal applicants are not eligible for Sign-on Bonus- Troubleshoot and repair any and all related equipment without assistance - Analyze manufacturer's design flaws and recommend solutions.- Perform job duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Performs repairs and preventative maintenance of all gaming machines, and other technical equipment or operations related equipment, including cleaning machines and overhauls.- Answers service calls and notify proper personnel to service customer if the Technician cannot address the problem.- Observe all video lottery regulations and company policies and procedures.- Maintain the integrity of the operation and related equipment and secure all company assets and property at all times.- Responsible for the security of keys, radio and data system cards. - Responsible for completing all regulatory and company operational logs/forms correctly, i.e, meal books- Work with other Technicians, Management Staff and Floor Attendants to insure gaming machines, and data system monitoring equipment are in proper working order and all customer needs are satisfied.- Complete video lottery terminal Inactive Machine logs, parts logs, etc.- Tag repairable parts noting appropriate information.- Circulate through the assigned area replacing broken or burned out bulbs and other gaming machine parts.- Will advise Management Team in developing/teaching advanced electronic repairs.- Assist patrons by explaining how the video lottery terminal plays and pays, directions and other requests.- You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary.
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines.- Collects and counts the currency from the casino on a daily basis.- Ensurse soft currency is accounted for and recorded in accordance with company policies and procedures.- Ensures company assets are properly accounted for and secured.- Manually counts large amounts of currency.- Accounts for all Table Games documentation.- Operates a currency counting machine.- Ability to function with secured access for ingress/egress to Count Room.- Attends departmental and company meetings as required.
- Define approach to testing complex systems- Design, plan, execute, monitor, and improve testing process- Meet deadlines and work independently- Monitor crash reports, alert teams to critical bugs, and open tickets with the appropriate teams- Serve as the gatekeeper for mobile and web deployment; coordinate a go/no-go sign-off- Oversee and ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and bug reporting- Script and develop testing scenarios in a broad range of programming languages
SUMMARYSupervises and coordinates activities of Cooks and other workers engaged in preparing and cooking foodstuffs at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races by performing the following duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.- Must adhere to food and beverage policies as well as providing ACES Guest Service, observes workers engaged in preparing, portioning, and garnishing foods to ensure that methods of cooking and garnishing and sizes of portions are as prescribed. - Assists with updating recipes and costs of goods sold - Gives instructions to cooking personnel in fine points of cooking. - Orders, stocks and inventories food product. - Cooks and carves meats, and prepares dishes, such as sauces, during rush periods and for banquets and other social functions. - Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations - Assumes responsibility for kitchen in absence of Room Chef and Executive Chef. - Maintains valid WV racing license, Food Handlers permit and TIPS certificationsSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES- Directly supervises 10 to 20 employees. - Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. - Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines.- Oversees the production and management of all food safety standards.- Executes recipes approved by the Executive and/or the Production Chef.- Identifies cost savings ideas and suggestions for implementation.- Observes workers engaged in preparing, portioning, and garnishing foods to ensure that methods of cooking and garnishing and sizes of portions are as prescribed.- Instructs Culinary staff in cooking methods for continuous improvement.- Attends departmental and company meetings as required.- Directly supervises: Sportsbar Cooks and Production Cooks.- Executes or participates in:- Interviewing, hiring, and training team members- Planning, scheduling, assigning, and directing work- Appraising performance- Rewarding, disciplining, and separating team member employment- Maintains accurate departmental records- Making recommendations for promotions- Making recommendations for improving operational efficiencies- Manages guest and team member complaints
- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager regarding any concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction. - Produces menu items as listed in each restaurant; follows all prep lists and ensures kitchens are stocked and ready for service. - Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Assists with maintaining cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory in each restaurant. - Assists Chef de Cuisine with administrative duties, such as tracking/maintaining attendance records. - Assists with maintaining established quality assurance procedures to ensure acceptable health department and customer service standards. - Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.