- Responsible for the operations and maintenance of equipment to provide utilities such as light, heating, air conditioning, and room maintenance. - inspects equipment at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, adjustment, or lubrication. - Performs repairs to equipment in the Hotel Tower. - Responsible for all general maintenance and repair of minor problems throughout the building as directed by a supervisor. - Ensures adherence to OSHA regulations and internal safety policies and procedures. - Performs minor structural repairs including, sheet rock, doors, trim, and plumbing. - Reports inventories and work schedules to maintenance supervisor every day. - Conducts preventative maintenance. - Responsible for training on procedures and requirements. - Supports and maintains Margaritaville courtesy guidelines. - Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ensuring proper functioning and/or repairing and maintenance of structure, systems and equipment to include heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical and natural gas systems as well as elevators, kitchen appliances and televisions - Maintaining and inspecting all major critical systems (fire safety systems, systems that protect against flooding and progressive flooding, emergency power systems, emergency lighting systems, emergency ventilation shutdown systems, and fuel and sewage discharge prevention systems) including related administrative functions (inspection and training documentation) - The overall integrity of daily operations, ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements, internal controls, and policies and procedures (OSHA) - Responding to all emergencies per established procedures, provides expertise, directs team members and resources in the event of a chemical or hazardous waste spill - Establishing and adhering to preventive maintenance schedules for facility and equipment and maintains PM logs for all machinery - May be involved in new construction, installation, or modification of existing structures or equipment - Meeting with vendors and contractors to negotiate and purchase materials, ensures proper inventory of supplies and parts, and maintains equipment room - Administering, assigning, and updating internal customers on work requests and projects - Handling work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction - Presenting oneself as a Credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same - Performing all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Performs scheduled and nonscheduled repair, maintenance, and installation of machinery, tools, equipment, and/or associated equipment to ensure continuous and safe operation of the property. - Performs preventive maintenance in conjunction with all building maintenance and/or cleanliness related items. - Submits requests for expenditures associated with repairs, upkeep, and improvement to the Facilities Manager. - Directly or indirectly supports all exterior grounds activities, including snow removal, grass cutting, landscaping, the parking garage, and other exterior area needs. - Supports all sanitation processes and procedures including rodent and pest control. - Performs painting, structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, wallpaper and treatments, and furnishings of buildings. - Directly or indirectly supports the installation, maintenance, and repair of HVAC, electrical, plumbing systems, and water distribution, including fire suppression and sewerage facilities. - Accountable for OSHA compliance at Plainridge Park; will be an active participant of Safety compliance. - implements and monitors controls designed to assure full compliance with all federal, state, corporate, and property laws, policies, and/or mandates. - Must be able to interact effectively and positively across departmental lines. - Must be a team player. - Other duties may be assigned.
- Sweeps and vacuums carpeted areas.- Extracts or shampoos carpets on a scheduled basis.- Cleans all brass.- Assists regular shift team members in maintaining restrooms and casino floor.- Operates extractor equipment, floor scrubbers, shampoo machines, and polishing machines as well as special vacuum cleaners and scrubbers.- Carries out heavy duty detail cleaning of restrooms and locker rooms.- Moves office furnishings and items as directed.- Cleans interior and exterior windows above 6 feet off the ground as directed. - Maintains logs for equipment usage.- Assists with inventory of all stockroom items received from the warehouse to assure proper quantities and quality.- Responsible for the cleaning of all Housekeeping equipment.- Maintains cleaning supply inventory and identifies damaged bottles and/or drums for replacement.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Replenishes supplies such as paper, cleaning products, equipment, fixtures, and fuel for all departments. - Assists with moving furniture as reasonably requested. - Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies. - Empties wastebaskets; empties and cleans ashtrays. - Transports waste and trash to disposal area. - Replenishes batHRoom supplies in restrooms and supply closets. - Cleans main public areas: vacuums, picks up trash, wipes counters, high dusts, cleans glass windows and doors, etc. - Retrieves necessary cleaning supplies for departments, fellow team members, and guests as requested. - Cleans team member areas (i.e., break room, back offices, and locker room). - throughout the day: dusts and mops floor, washes and dries towels, picks up trash, and stocks dispensers. - Responds to calls for facility problems: broken glass, spills, toilet backups, etc. - Transports Facilities products and equipment. - Performs inspection rounds of property to ensure the safety of guests and team members. Reports to the Facility Supervisor any hazardous or tHReatening condition. - Assists in emergency situations: fire, emergency evacuation, search, man overboard. Wears fire gear and launches rescue boats if required. - Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Training skills with every guest and co-worker. - Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff. - Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
- Provide stellar customer service including participation in and promotion of customer service programs to continuously improve customer service. - Maintain facility shops, working areas, and tool and equipment storage areas in a clean and orderly manner. - Conduct visual, manual or Auditory inspections and testing of machinery, equipment or structures as needed. - identify and analyze problems, malfunctions, or performance variations on machinery, equipment or structures including advanced analysis such as interpretation of building plans, regulations and codes of practice to ensure the proper progress of the work, making sure that specifications and regulations are followed and proper methods and materials are used. - Repair machinery, equipment or structures through dismantling and rebuilding including replacement, removal, installation or fabrication of new, used or refurbished parts. - Perform preventive maintenance on machinery, equipment and structures including but not limited to cleaning and lubricating parts, shafts, bearings, gears and other machinery, equipment or structural parts. - Undertake complex electrical workshop functions including but not limited to installing, maintaining, replacing, connecting, disconnecting and repairing electrical or mechanical apparatus, including but not limited to transformers, wiring, electrical or electronic components, relays, metering and indicating devices, switches, substations, switchgear, cabling systems, heaters, appliances, circuits, wire panels, transformers, light units, light switches, 277V lighting, 110V and 208V1 phase, 208V and 480V3 phase electrical circuits, and outlets or fixtures, including changing light bulbs as needed. - Clean and maintain HVACsystems, heaters, air conditioning units, air handling units, filters, belts, coils, ducts and all components contained in or related to such units through inspection, diagnosis, analysis, repair, replacement or installation of electrical or mechanical components, wires, panels, circuits, motors, or other parts including cleaning, maintaining and lubricating. - install, maintain, replace, and repair plumbing including but not limited to fabrication and installation of new sewage and water lines whether for regular maintenance or repair or for the purpose of installing new equipment or fixtures, toilets, wash basins, sewage discharge lines, sinks, dishwashers, appliances, ruptured or leaking lines, and clogged toilets or drains including cutting, tHReading, bending pipes, assembling and installing pipes, valves and fittings and joining pipe sections and securing pipes. - Maintain, repair and replace ceiling tiles and structures. - Operate and utilize machine tools and equipment including but not limited to tools such as power lift, power washer, sweeper, landscaping tools and equipment, lathe, grinder, drill, milling machine, cutting torch, and welding equipment to repair or fabricate parts, fixtures and tools. - Lay out, assemble, install, repair, replace, fabricate and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment including but not limited to gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment, parts or machinery. - Perform basic carpentry work including but not limited to woodwork and building, hanging or installing cabinets, selecting and preparing timber and manufactured board or other building materials and mark out, cut and shape pieces using saws, chisels, planes, power tools and woodworking machines. - Perform basic metal works such as layout, assembly and dismantling operations, fabrication and installation of projects involving acetylene, MiG (wire welding) and arc welding, fastening, bolting, soldering or spot welding, and operate power hammers, presses or other cutting and shaping tools and machines. - Perform basic locksmithing tasks as needed including repairs or maintenance of locks, door handles, and door closures. - Repair and maintain the physical structure of the facility and its contents or related components by performing miscellaneous tasks such as painting, scraping, furniture repair, gluing, fabricating and cleaning. - Perform tasks to ensure the attractive and safe physical appearance of the facility such as snow removal, and cleaning, sweeping, debris removal or power washing sidewalks, drives, parking areas and garage. - Repair and maintain equipment or machinery used in all facets of operations including EVS equipment. - Perform repairs or maintenance as necessary to ensure that the facility complies with OSHA, fire and safety standards. - Perform functions as necessary to ensure the facility remains balanced and floating. - Respond to facility maintenance needs as requested by other departments including but not limited to fitting hinges, locks, catches, drawers, shelves, moving furniture, equipment and supplies, and hanging or installing signs, blinds, shutters. - Assist with landscaping duties, snow and debris removal and warehousing functions. - Assist in emergency functions and procedures.
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines. - Greets and welcomes each guest in a courteous and timely manner. - Completes seating chart and assigns server sections. - Phones "mychoice" Desk for comp slips and overages, and fills out daily operations sheet. - Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties for patrons, with management approval. - Escorts guests to tables, providing menus. - Communicates with managmement regarding special requests or complaints. - Attends departmental and company meetings as required.
- interacts with guests and co-workers in a helpful, positive, upbeat, and professional manner - Responsible for complete set-up, stocking and service of assigned area; sets, cleans, and resets tables - Remove dirty dishes, glassware, flatware, and soiled linens from tables and countertops, transports to dish area - Responsible for the monitoring and replenishing of all stock items in assigned area in a neat, accurate and timely fashion - Refill water glasses, coffee cups, butter/condiments, bread, and carrying order to tables as needed - Make coffee or tea as needed - Ensures assigned work area is neat, clean and sanitized throughout shift by wiping tables, counter areas, beverage stations, sinks, and sweeping and mopping floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station - Partners with culinary team and server to work as a team to ensure coordinated work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction - Maintains all equipment in proper fashion (coffee machines, soda and juice dispensers, ice bins), service stations, and refrigerators - Accountable for meeting or exceeding all State and company sanitation requirements (ServSafe) - Adheres to regulatory, safety, departmental and company policies - Supports safety and accident prevention programs (non slip footwear, proper lifting) - Presents oneself as a Credit to Company and encourages others to do the same - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines. - Attends TiPS Certification Class. - Communicates accurate detail of all menu items and preparation methods. - Answers questions and makes suggestions to guests regarding food and wine service. - Garnishes and decorates plates in preperation for service. - Observes and responds to any additional guests' needs. - Operates P.O.S. system to standard. - Attends departmental and company meetings as required.
- Complete all the required duties upon the opening and closing of the bar.- Provide courteous service of frozen daiquiris and beverages, including offering samples of frozen daiquiris as well as suggestive selling of other beverage items.- Responsible for stocking and maintaining the bar area in a clean and orderly fashion.- Clean, sanitize and lubricate daiquiri freezers according to designated schedule and instruction.- Greet guest seated in the bar area or standing at the bar in a friendly manner, creating an upbeat, fun environment.- Take drink orders and serve promptly, making sure to check I.D.’s for proof of age and following all company and state guidelines regarding Responsible Serving.- Make all drinks accurately, according to recipe including daiquiri batch production, in the proper cup with the proper garnish.- Slices and pits fruit as required.- Prepares and delivers guest food orders according to established guidelines as needed.- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines.- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos.- Promotes casino events and programs.- Provides personalized service and uses guest name.- Resolves service problems according to guidelines.- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.- Works well with others, especially beverage servers, bartenders, barbacks, and supervisors.- Maintains a clean and stocked workstation in accordance with established health and safety guidelines.- Maintains the cleanliness of the restaurant, bar and other guest areas.- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
- Reports to Sous Chef at start of shift to receive instruction as to daily specials and menu changes.- Supervises and directs line staff in absence of Sous Chef.- Sets up mis en place as per posted instructions.- Reports any spoilage or shortage to Sous Chef immediately.- Prepares recipe per standardized recipes and production sheets.- Must have knowledge of soups, sauces, quantity cooking, and proper food sanitation and handling.- Prepares plate menu items, as ordered, per specifications on hot food production line with strict attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.- Must be able to perform well under pressure, meeting production schedules to ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.- Maintains work station in accordance with company and health department standards.- Maintains walk-in coolers in accordance with company and health department standards.- Assists in other areas of kitchen as instructed by Sous Chef.- At completion of service, puts all perishable foods in covered containers and refrigerates.- Cleans station and reports to Sous Chef for closing instructions.- Maintains a consistent and regular attendance record.- Other duties may be assigned.- Answers routine questions from co-workers.- Leads completion of daily tasks within the department or work unit.- Interacts with others when necessary to achieve desired outcomes.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff.- Engages in friendly conversations with guest whenever possible using the 10/5 rule: 10 feet – make eye contact and smile, 5 feet – greet and speak to guest. Provides personalized service and uses guest’s name at least twice during all interactions. Greets each guest entering restaurant.- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge, and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.- Keeps designated working area clean and organized; assists in maintaining cleanliness of dining room, including host stand area, as necessary or required, in accordance with established health and safety standards.- Resolves service issues according to the service recovery toolbox.- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.- Thanks customers, invites them back, wishes them luck, and makes it easy for them to get back in play.
- · With minimal supervision, audits documentation of all operation departments to ensure adherence to policies and procedures and reports all findings relevant to Title 31 Regulations· Ensures compliance with existing and established company policies and procedures pertaining to finance and control areas· Works closely with Casino Accounting, Slots and Cage to ensure compliance with Maine gambling control board rules and statutes. · Responsible for issuing and tracking all Compliance Exception Reports· Assembles, posts and prepares various reports according to established policy and procedures· Responsible for W-2G audits and reconciliation of winning reports· Updates and maintains accurate CMS accounts on CTR and possible CTR patrons. · Assists with Title 31 testing· Prepares worksheets, produce memos, etc· Assists Finance with other accounting related tasks as needed· Adheres to regulatory and all other policies in an ethical manner
- Support the accounting and reporting functions of the business, including online sports betting & casino and social mobile gaming operations.- Post journal entries to record business transactions.- Prepare monthly account reconciliations to validate the completeness and accuracy of GL account balances.- Assist with review of revenues, expenses, etc. as assigned to support month-end financial statement review.- Monitor and track daily cash activity of bank accounts and prepare bank reconciliations at month end.- Support vendor relationships including professional sports leagues and sports betting data providers.- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of rules and regulations as promulgated by, among other governing bodies, FASB generally accepted accounting principles, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Internal Revenue Service, state departments of revenue, and state gaming commissions.- Maintain strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.- Comply with all accounting and financial reporting internal controls as required by internal policy - Enthusiastically support, actively promote, and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.- Assist with other ad hoc accounting and finance projects as needed.
The Penn St. Louis finance team seeks an Operations/Financial Analyst. This position will primarily support the leadership team of the Argosy Casino Alton, Illinois property while also furthering the goals of the St Louis Regional Planning & Analysis team. The position reports directly to the Director of Planning and Analysis but will work daily with the property Finance leader. Physical presence at the Alton Casino is preferred but remote options can be discussed with the right candidate. This role is exposed to all areas of the business, including Gaming, Food & Beverage, Marketing, and all support departments. In addition, you will have interactions with all levels of leadership. Responsibilities:- Analyzes data to determine appropriate revenue and expense forecasts.- Compiles and reports department performance to leadership.- Monitors labor costs and reports to finance team and operations departments.- Compares actual operating results to budget and prior year and explains variances. - Identifies EBITDA generating opportunities by driving revenue initiatives or expense controls.- Assists Accounting in monthly financial close process.- Heavily involved in preparing the annual budget, operational reviews, and presentations with senior leadership.- Prepares recurring and ad-hoc reporting to include:- Daily Operating Report- Capital expenditures- Marketing reinvestment- Competitor performance- Labor productivity- Effectively communicate with all levels of leadership.- Pro-actively assists co-workers as needed.- Displays the ability to be a team player and interface with other departments to develop key relations to insure maximum efficiency in completing job tasks.- Prioritizes, organizes, and completes multiple tasks.- Supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Ensure compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: • Maintain effective financial models and reports to support financial planning and analysis of assigned business units including revenues, expenses, headcount, capital expenditures, and other related areas as needed.• Assist with development and submission of monthly and full-year P&L forecasts, budget planning and long-range planning.• Research and provide succinct forecast, budget and variance analysis to senior leadership as needed.• Proactively identify areas of opportunity and provide recommendations along with financial support to make business decisions.• Perform recurring and ad-hoc financial analyses as needed to assist in business decision-making.• Conduct financial research, analyze financial performance against targets, and determine financial trends in the business.• Assist with development and creation of senior leadership presentations as needed.• Develop and distribute appropriate weekly, monthly and/or annual reports as needed.• Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure to assist with financial planning and budgeting activities.• Anticipate and respond proactively to senior leadership requests.• Effectively partner with cross-functional teams to manage concurrent deliverables and deadlines.• Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures.• Develop a thorough understanding of assigned business units and Penn Interactive as well as on-going business needs.• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.• Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsible for supervising the Food & Beverage Outlet designated to this role and the overall daily management of a designated shift. Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; ensures compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of departmental customer service goals.- Maintains knowledge and ensures enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Food & Beverage department for which this position is responsible.- Assists in the maintenance and development of procedures for food service and inspects menu items for maximum customer satisfaction.- Assists Food & Beverage Outlet Manager to ensure efficient, sanitary, and pleasant service for all guests.- Assists in maintaining cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory.- Assists Food & Beverage Manager with administrative duties, as assigned.- Assists in maintaining Beverage department policies and procedures to control beverage and labor costs while maintaining quality product, presentation, and service.- Communicates with all other departments as they relate to the Beverage operation to coordinate activities or correct problems on designated shift.- Assists with providing support for special events when necessary on designated shift.- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Responsible for supervising an F&B Outlet designated to this role and the overall daily management of a designated shift. Supports, administers and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Create effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Knowledge of and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Food & Beverage Department for which this position is responsible.- Assists in the maintenance and development of procedures for food service and inspects menu items for maximum customer satisfaction.- Assists F&B Outlet Manager to ensure efficient sanitary and pleasant service for all guests.- Assists in maintaining in maintaining cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory. - Assist Food & Beverage Manager with administrative duties, as assigned.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.