- Providing personalized service and uses guest name- Resolving service problems according to guidelines- Serving as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos- Promoting casino events and programs- Providing fast (20 minute or less round time), friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests; carries full trays on every round- Monitoring guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines- Taking drink orders, communicating with bartender, assisting in the preparation of drinks and presenting drinks to guests- Handling money according to procedure- Working well with others, especially beverage servers, bartenders, barbacks, beverage supervisor, and slots supervisor- Maintaining clean and stocked workstation
The Modern Pantry Attendant is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The Modern Pantry Attendant is also responsible for accomplishing duties required of a Counter Attendant to ensure efficient operation of Modern Pantry. GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIESThe following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position. - Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.- Inspects all areas of responsibility for safety and maintenance needs and takes action as needed.- Opens and closes outlets in accordance with established procedure to ensure sanitation and to protect company assets.- Communicates closely with Lead and/or supervisor/manager on all operating issues.- Monitors supply needs for operation and cleaning, and maintains par levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:• Provide basic manicures and pedicures. Specialty services like acrylic, gel, and dip nails not required but is an advantage. • Maintain a high level of customer service by providing guests with a broad understanding of current procedures• Maintain a clean, safe and comfortable work environment for all guests and staff.• Demonstrate and sell spa products.• Stock linens and operating supplies as needed.• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.• Complete services promptly in the time allotted while maintaining professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.• Work cohesively with additional hotel departments to meet customer needs.• Provide protection and safety to patrons and employees.• Properly greet and welcome each customer, every time.• Maintain knowledge of hotel, casino and outlets.• Assume ownership of positively influencing the guest experience.• Contact appropriate individuals or departments as necessary to resolve customer’s requests.• Welcome and acknowledge ALL guests according to standards set forth by Margaritaville Resort and Casino. (This includes non-hotel guests.)• Follow all company policies and procedures. (Both emergency and non-emergency.)• Must maintain a professional and clean appearance.• Maintain and develop a positive working relationship with fellow team members, management and executive staff.• Other duties as assigned.ADDITIONAL DUTIES/JOB DIMENSIONS:• Position may require sitting for extended periods of time or an entire shift.• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs.Regular attendance in conformance with the standards established by Margaritaville from time to time is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employee with irregular attendance will be subject to Margaritaville disciplinary action procedures up to and including termination.Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property. This includes weekends and holidays on a 24 hour/7 day a week basis.Upon employment, all Employees are required to fully comply with Margaritaville policies and procedures for the safe and efficient operation of Company facilities. Employees who violate Company policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A combination of experience or training will be considered.EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:• High school diploma or equivalent.• Minimum of 1 year of experience required.• Possess the Licensing required for the State of Louisiana.• Previous experience working in a similar resort setting preferred.LANGUAGE SKILLS:• Fluent English language skills, both verbal and in writing.• A second language is not required, but is an advantage.OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:• Ability to obtain the appropriate work authorization per local, state, federal, and gaming regulations. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:• Performance of work provides standing and walking for extended periods of time.• Casino environment exposed to all temperatures, dust, fumes, bright light, and smoke with the above average noise levels.• Bending and lifting up to 30 pounds.WORK ENVIROMENT:• Subject to moderate ambient noise level.• Able to withstand/work in a high smoking environment.• Performance of work provides standing and walking for extended periods of time.• Casino environment exposed to all temperatures, dust, fumes, bright light, and smoke with the above average noise levels.Exposed to weather conditions and prevalent temperature changes, works indoors and outdoors throughout shift. May be asked to attend meetings at offsite location
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:- Research, interpret and communicate the unique accounting and control impacts of online gaming regulations of future markets for Barstool Sportsbook and other online casino products.- Coordinate with general accounting and revenue audit teams to stand up new accounting processes related to the above.- Design state specific revenue reporting to comply with requirements of state gaming regulators.- Ensure the appropriate accounting treatment for online sports betting and online casino promotions.- Support the month-end close and financial statement preparation processes as they pertain to online sports betting and online casino.- Effectively interface with finance, compliance and other departments to develop relationships to ensure maximum efficiency in completing job tasks.- Accurately prioritize, organize and complete multiple tasks.- Pro-actively assist co-workers as needed.- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Responsible for Front Desk operations overnight, including overseeing Front Desk Agents, Telecommunications, and Bell staff in the performance of their duties.- Provides direction and support for all team members in order to achieve departmental goals and objectives.- Ensures all Front Desk team members receive proper training with emphasis on detail, in order to provide service levels consistent with company standards.- Oversees customer check-in/check-out.- Conducts all cash handling in accordance with established policy and monitors variances daily.- Monitors telephone communication via call monitoring system.- Authorized to verify pre-approved room comping levels and authorized to correct information as necessary.- Processes discrepancy reports, rate variations, and credit reports.- Works with Housekeeping and Casino Marketing to ensure timely guest check-in and maximum occupancy.- Coordinates VIP arrivals and ensures all arrangements have been confirmed prior to arrival.- Ensures all eligible card holders are pre-registered, and room is checked prior to arrival.- Monitors volume to ensure fast, friendly, and efficient service.- Ensures that guest problems/complaints are managed in an effective, courteous manner.- Performs the night audit for date roll.- Maintains knowledge of hotel, community, and special events in order to accurately provide guests with needed information.- Performs duties of Front Desk Agents and other Front Desk and Services team members as needed.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment.- Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers.- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events.- Ensuring the operating excellence of Race track surface.- Uphold standards and practices that support the comprehensive safety and integrity of horseracing.- Operating and maintaining all equipment/tools/materials necessary to prepare surface for training and racing.- Complying with company, local, state, and federal regulations.- Other duties may be assigned.
- ResponsIble for fosterIng a fun envIronment. - ResponsIble for beIng a gracIous host to all guests and co-workers. - ResponsIble for promotIng a posItIve Influence In the communIty and partIcIpatIng In company-sponsored events. - AbIlIty to perform assIgned functIon wIthIn the kItchen such as broIler, saut�, pantry, prep, and productIon when needed. - Accepts dIrectIon durIng day to day operatIons to ensure culInary standards and operatIonal guIdelInes wIthIn a specIfIc outlet for a specIfIc shIft IncludIng kItchen areas, food preparatIon actIvItIes, and facIlItIes are met. - EffIcIent preparatIon of all food related Items based on establIshed recIpes and platIng procedures for both batch and IndIvIdual plated wIth attentIon to maIntaInIng approprIate volume, qualIty, cleanlIness, and attractIveness. - Adjust thermostat controls to regulate temperature of ovens, broIlers, grIlls, roasters, and steam kettles. - Bakes, roasts, broIls, and steams meats, fIsh, vegetables, and other foods. - Adds seasonIng to foods durIng mIxIng or cookIng. - Observes and tests foods beIng cooked by tastIng, smellIng, and pIercIng wIth fork to determIne that food Is cooked. - Carves meats, portIons food and servIng plates, adds sauces, and garnIshes servIng to fIll orders. - Washes, peels, cuts, and sHReds vegetables and fruIts to prepare them for use. Supports safety and accIdent preventIon programs (nonslIp footwear, knIfe handlIng, and proper lIftIng).� - Partners wIth culInary leadershIp to work as a team to ensure coordInated work flow durIng shIft to meet busIness demands and ensure customer satIsfactIon.�� - Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credIt to the Company and encourages others to do the same. - Performs all other related and compatIble dutIes as assIgned. - Must be famIlIar wIth and have exposure to prep lIst. - Takes InventorIes. - Must complete county health department class and attaIn certIfIcatIon. - ExhIbIts knIfe skIlls, classIc cuts, and sharpenIng. - ProvIdes stellar customer servIce to Internal and external customers and vendors IncludIng partIcIpatIon In and promotIon of customer servIce programs to contInuously Improve customer servIce. - AssIsts In operatIon of other food and beverage venues as needed. - Attends all departmental and company traInIng programs or meetIngs as dIrected. - CompIles InformatIon; completes and submIts reports as needed. - Adheres to all company polIcIes and procedures. - Adheres to all gamIng laws and regulatIons. - Performs all job dutIes In a safe and responsIble manner IncludIng keepIng areas clean and free of safety hazards, debrIs, and lItter.
- Responsible for becoming familiar with location and number of stalls used in the paddock.- Maintains a clean and safe environment in the paddock.- Cleans commission stalls and empties out stalls in the paddock.- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the locker rooms and outside grounds.- Assists with distribution, cleaning, and collection of pads, as directed.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Complies with all applicable rules and regulations of the West Virginia Racing Commission and the West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources, Office of EMS. - Complies with the Security/EMS Department Standard Operating Procedures.- Complies with the Exposure Control Policies for blood-borne and air-borne pathogens. - Conducts patient care equipment inspections and ensures proper stocking at the beginning of each shift. - Cleans and/or decontaminates durable patient care equipment - Clean and/or decontaminates the ambulances as needed. - Restocks expendable supplies and disposable equipment utilized for patient care immediately after the incident.- Performs assessments, interventions, and treatment of trauma and medical patients in accordance with the current West Virginia Advanced Life Support & Basic Life Support Protocols. - Performs appropriate assessments, interventions, and treatment for trauma and medical patients in accordance with current West Virginia Advanced Life Support Scope of Practice. - Operates telephone and radio communications equipment effectively to transmit patient information to the appropriate care facility and/or with Security Control. - Provides verbal reports of patient interactions and conditions to incoming EMS units, receiving facilities, doctors, and nurses involved in the patients’ care.- Provides written documentation of patient care assessments, conditions, interventions, and outcome on West Virginia run report prior to leaving the hospital. - Provides written documentation of exposures to blood or body fluids immediately in accordance with the Security/EMS department Exposure Control policy. - Assists EMS Department Staff when requested within the EMT-P scope of practice. - Works with other licensed EMS agencies as needed for our operation or in a Mass Casualty Incident situation. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs.- Participates in meetings and training as required. - Maintains complete patient confidentiality and company information at all times.- Utilizes effective communication tools to ensure that consistent, accurate, and timely information is provided through the shifts. - Ensures that behavior and appearance are in compliance with established standards. - Maintains a professional work environment with management and staff. - Performs all job duties in a safe and responsible manner. - Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and/or company management.
- Provides fast, flawless, personalized service to players.- Consistently builds and maintains rapport with guests.- Maintains knowledge of all aspects of the games dealt.- Complies with all company and departmental policies and procedures, State Gaming Regulations, and Internal Controls.- Conducts assigned game according to procedure.- Ensures appropriate game protection.- Ensures appropriate game pace for all players.- Responsible for learning and being familiar with the property’s other gaming and entertainment/service activities in order to provide accurate information and enhance guest experience.- Ensures payouts are made quickly and accurately.- Fills and credits tables by verification of cheques.- Opens and closes tables according to established guidelines and procedures.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Develops and Implements all MargarItavIlle CasIno recIpes to all guests. - Attends new employee and departmental orIentatIon prIor to begInnIng work In the department. - CoordInates dIfferent work tasks In Pastry KItchen as requIred by daIly productIon. - Creates a posItIve guest/employee experIence. SmIles, and Is helpful and frIendly. - Answers questIons, takes responsIbIlIty to get answers, and antIcIpates our guests� needs and problems. - CoordInates use of mIxer, table, and oven space wIth co-workers� productIon for a smooth operatIon. - Promotes a healthy sanItatIon standard by keepIng the workstatIon and Pastry Shop clean. - Demonstrates proper use of equIpment to establIsh a safe work record; avoIds accIdents, loss of tIme at work. - MaIntaIns storage of daIly productIon. - Ensures that proper food Items needed for daIly preparatIon are avaIlable. - Controls utIlIzatIon of food products, elImInates waste, and communIcates wIth staff. - Conducts behavIor In a professIonal manner; wears proper unIform and name plate at all tImes. - Conducts any other related dutIes as assIgned by Pastry Chef or supervIsory staff. - MaIntaIns par levels of food products, wrItes down low par level on desIgnated clIpboard. - Cross utIlIzatIon wIth mInImum waste and hIghest possIble qualIty. - CoordInates the safe operatIon of all equIpment and reports to EngIneerIng Department any equIpment faIlures. Handles all equIpment In a safe and professIonal manner, mInImIzIng excessIve wear and damage. - MaIntaIns a waste-free department by controllIng productIon wIthout waste and spoIlage. Adheres to proper portIon control and product utIlIzatIon. - MaIntaIns the IntegrIty of the Pastry Department In the absence of the Chef. - DIstrIbutes workloads evenly and maIntaIns productIon levels wIth staff members, keepIng qualIty standards hIgh at all tImes.�
- Analyze player behavior, interpret facts from the evidence shown, draw conclusions based on this review, and communicate your findings.- Review and process payments/withdrawals in a timely manner.- Investigate and resolve issues related to payments, including reconciliation of transactions and missing deposits.- Identify trends in withdrawals and deposits where players may be attempting to circumvent state and/or federal reporting protocols.- Partner with third-party providers to resolve player issues related to deposits and withdrawals.- Compile and manage daily reports and account reviews.- Maintain and share detailed notes related to player transactions.- Complete applicable workflows to meet player satisfaction criteria.- Liaise with Player Experience Associates whenever players have questions related to deposits and withdrawals.
Responsible for preparation of bi-weekly payroll for 2 or more companies, in multiple jurisdictions and union environments. - Completes the payroll process for locations of responsibility, utilizing Kronos timekeeping and Ultimate Software. Checks figures for accuracy and necessary approvals; posts data to records for payroll processing ensuring an accurate and balanced payroll.- Responsible for understanding the pay practices associated with the property and verifying timecard calculation is accurate, ability to research questions regarding tip calculations as it impacts the employee timecard.- Reviews a variety of payroll source documents, identifies and reconciles discrepancies including time records and other related documents to ensure the accuracy of payroll processing.- Review garnishments, assist with tax and garnishment team on responses to agencies and interrogatories when needed.- Communicates with the Human Resources Department to ensure the integrity of the payroll data including data related to new hires, terminations, transfers and rate changes. Makes updates as necessary. - Maintain appropriate records, files and documentation for payroll and timekeeping system and relative audits.- Research and resolve questions as they relate to payroll information.- Processes any special payrolls including and not limited to the annual bonus and year-end adjustment payrolls.- Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end functions as needed.- Special projects as deemed necessary by Shared Services Payroll Assistant Manager.- Duties and tasks are varied and complex, are performed under general supervision, and typically require originality and/or ingenuity.
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Ensures efficient operations table games protection during assigned shift.- Monitors chips and cash transactions between dealers and customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to customers, in accordance with established procedures. - Accounts for chips on assigned games. This includes making fills and credits as needed.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
Perform maintenance and repair for all table games, poker tables and table games related systems within the facility, including but not limited to table maintenance and repair including game rails, chairs, shuffler maintenance and repair, table moves, layout changes, Visual Limits maintenance and knowledge of all systems with in table games. All duties are to be performed in accordance with federal, state, local laws, regulations, and ordinances, department and Company policies, and procedures. - Perform preventative maintenance and necessary repairs on all types of table games, including, mechanical, electrical, and physical structure related items.- Perform table layout changes and work with the table games team to meet scheduled Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory off all table games equipment including tables, shufflers, Visual Limit units any and all components related to the repair and maintenance in the Table Games department. - Complete maintenance requests, and maintain a log for all needed and completed maintenance and repairs.- Document and inventory all parts used and parts needed.- Recognizes when equipment is in need of repairs, adjustments, or replacement.- Request orders for table games parts, equipment or other items needed to maintain all tables and equipment are in excellent working condition.- Advises supervisor of any unusual conditions related to table games maintenance and repair. - Maintains a constant awareness of safety and accident prevention. Reports unsafe conditions to management.- Handles all guest concerns, team members concerns with professionalism and in a timely manner.- Attend meetings as scheduled.- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Promote the facility, services, programs and events while interacting with Marketing, Table Games, Slots, Public Relations and casino guests. Build customer database and player loyalty through recruitment and retention techniques including actively recruiting new members for the mychoice program. Player retention through the use of direct mail and telemarketing, inactive player reactivation, hosting parties and participation in promotions, special events, gaming tournaments along with acting as a liaison between players and the Marketing Department.- Provide personalized services to guests, focusing solely on players with $250 ADT and higher with low frequency visits.- Create new player accounts for the property through recruiting loyal players from competing casinos and outlying markets.- Approve credit lines for players as instructed by the credit department and within compliance of the property’s credit approval policies.- Provide ongoing leadership in performance and mentoring to the rest of the Player Development team.- Establish accurate accounts for players based on data entry guidelines, issue cards and fully explain program to them.- Strive to exceed the expectations of our high-end players by following up on their visit with letters or thank you notes.- Circulate on the floor greeting guests who are playing in all gaming areas to identify new players and introduce themselves.- Identify potential new members for development to high-end players.- Evaluate player accounts and issue comps based on recorded play, earned number of points and comps available in player accounts.- Build player loyalty through direct mail, telemarketing and personal contact.- Be familiar with all current and upcoming special events, promotions and entertainment, as well as all casino activities.- Act a guest service liaison, handle guest opportunities and resolve situations so as to ensure smooth operations and excellent customer service.- Plan, implement and analyze player events.- Update accounts with information changes and obtain missing information on player accounts and issue replacement cards.- Assist with dinner and/or hotel arrangements of players.- Answer questions regarding the mychoice Program, times and gaming sessions, transportation services, parking facilities and all events and promotions.- Be a role model for all service-related positions within all departments.- Resolve any problem or perceived inconvenience in order to ensure guest satisfaction.- Assist guests in obtaining service for machine repairs, change and payoffs or understanding machine operations.- Support Guest Service card service areas during busy times.- Assist Guest Service in ticket/invitation distribution when needed for events.- Adhere to established Guest Service standards for the department.- Emcee player event (parties, tournaments, etc.).- Provide ongoing support for Casino Operations, Slots and Marketing during shift.- Provide assistance to the Player Development Manager as needed.- Any and all other duties required by the Director of Marketing.
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift. Supports, administers and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. .- Assists with guest inquiries while monitoring and applying service recovery within authorized levels.- Assist in acquisition of new players through the continuous promotion of the Marquee Rewards card program and the special benefits of card membership.- Monitors operation supply inventory on assigned shift. Notifies manager of issues.- Review and approve cage documentation based on established levels of authorization in absence of Shift Manager.- Prepare/review currency transactions reports in absence of Shift Manager on assigned shift.- Verify vault accountability at end of shift on assigned shift.- Verify credit line availability in absence of Shift Manager on assigned shift.- Verification of main bank and window cashier drawers.- Authorizing checks.- Prepare customer deposit and safekeeping log.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Ensures all staff are trained and follow CTR and SARC procedures; responsible for making sure all paperwork is completed and reported in accordance with established compliance procedures. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift. Supports, administers and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. .- Assists with guest inquiries while monitoring and applying service recovery within authorized levels.- Assist in acquisition of new players through the continuous promotion of the Marquee Rewards card program and the special benefits of card membership.- Monitors operation supply inventory on assigned shift. Notifies manager of issues.- Review and approve cage documentation based on established levels of authorization in absence of Shift Manager.- Prepare/review currency transactions reports in absence of Shift Manager on assigned shift.- Verify vault accountability at end of shift on assigned shift.- Verify credit line availability in absence of Shift Manager on assigned shift.- Verification of main bank and window cashier drawers.- Authorizing checks.- Prepare customer deposit and safekeeping log.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Ensures all staff are trained and follow CTR and SARC procedures; responsible for making sure all paperwork is completed and reported in accordance with established compliance procedures.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Works closely with Executive Hosts, VIP Casino Services, and Players Club to ensure superior guest satisfaction.- Greets Players Club guests in a courteous and friendly manner and explains amenities and features.- Resolves customer service issues according to established guidelines.- Provides information on all aspects of the property’s services and facilities.- Explains the benefits and issuance of the mychoice card.- Builds and retains customer relations for our 4- and 5-Star guests.- Awards customer complimentaries based on gaming action and program guidelines.- Acts as greeter for bus line runs and charter groups as directed.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintain strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Providing a “Wow” experience for every guest, every time, per the ACES Customer Service Program.- Develops a thorough understanding of player's club and remains current on all promotions and events.- Assists customers utilizing the ACSC with enrolling, changing or redemption transactions in player's club in a positive, helpful manner to maintain accuracy.- Team members assigned to window banks will operate with an impressed inventory of cash and perform exchanges of gaming vouchers for cash, exchange cash equivalents for Front Money Deposits, exchange approved checks for cash, exchange chips for cash, exchange markers for cash, perform chip transfers, issue gaming vouchers, complete emergency BV transactions, and respond to service issues at the TRU's and Coin Max.- Runs reports and verification information for patron credit line requests in accordance with directive of HCPN Credit Committee and PGCB regulations.- Demonstrates proficiency in AS400 menus, Internal Controls, ACSC system, departmental policies/procedures, Federal Title 31 regulations, and any other functions associated with the successful operation of the Cashiers Cage and Hollywood Casino.- Serves as property ambassador and has solid overall knowledge of the property, including the casino.- Develops and maintains good relationships with loyal players in order to maximize opportunity for personalized experience and return visits.