- Work with cross-functional teams i.e. Product and client developers to establish and maintain design guidelines for our various platforms. - Support the creation of wireframes, prototypes and hi-fidelity screens for iOS, Android and Desktop devices- Work with team members in efforts to improve quality of the Sportsbook application and other electronic publications as required- Assist in development, creation and maintenance of an internal design system for Sportsbook
- Drops, opens, and fills ticket redemption kiosk cassettes and ticket redemption kiosk drop boxes; empties money and Slot TiTO tickets; clears and locks box. - Drops and opens Slot drop boxes; empties money; clears and locks box. - Processes, racks, and counts chips; delivers to Vault. - Counts each denomination. Records Counts on worksheet and verifies with second Key Room Attendant. - Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker. Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff. - Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
- Prepares tableware for washing. - Collects all soiled pots; washes and restacks cleaned pots on shelves. - Responsible for removal of garbage and refuse. - Mops and sweeps floors. - Washes walls and ceiling tiles. - Cleans and sanitizes all cooking equipment. - Proper maintenance and distribution of company assets. - Sets up dishwashing machine. - Stacks and stores clean dishes in proper kitchen areas. - This position requires team member to work later grave shifts (example 2am-10am). Also may need to be available for different shifts if asked to do so. - Ensures proper storage of equipment, chemicals, and restaurant supplies in compliance with departmental, company, and OSHA standards, in the dish and pot rooms, kitchens, mop rooms, and trash dock. - Reports all defective and/or unsafe equipment (cooking and ware washing) to the supervisor on duty. Will be monitoring prevent maintenance on F&B equipment in the kitchen and F&B areas.
- Collaborate with the Executive Steward, and Lead Stewards in all forms of cleaning in kitchens and F&B areas. - The team member is responsible for bringing all F&B areas above normal health and sanitations codes. - Ensure that sanitation in all food outlets meets and/or exceeds Health Department and OSHA guidelines. - Deep cleaning of inside/outside of ovens, inside/outside of hoods, inside/outside of grills, inside/outside of stoves, inside/outside deep fryers, inside/outside hot boxes, inside/outside salamanders, steam tables, chafers, table and counter tops, inside/outside walk-in refrigerators and freezers, speed racks (Crescors), trash cans & trash dumpsters, glass, brass, ceilings, walls, floors, drains, fans. - Deep cleaning steward needs knowledge of taking apart and putting this above equipment back together. - Ensure proper storage of equipment, chemicals and restaurant supplies in compliance with departmental, company and OSHA standards, in the dish and pot rooms, kitchens, mop rooms and trash dock. - Report all defective and/or unsafe equipment (cooking and ware washing) to the supervisor on duty.- Ensure that all discarded cooking oil is disposed of safely and securely by putting it in the proper containers- Maintains valid WV racing license, Food Handlers permit and TIPS certifications - You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary.
- Performs maintenance and service repairs on kitchen equipment.- Installs new units or replacement parts of existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines.- Knowledge of electrical circuits and schematics; plumbing and equipment controls.- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.- You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary.
- ResponsIble for the washIng all dIshes, glassware, sIlver, kItchen ware, and utensIls, cleanIng of all equIpment, floor mats, floors In all kItchen areas, and walls, where applIcable. - ResponsIble for cleanIng floors, mats, and hallways In back of house In order to assIst In reachIng profItabIlIty, guest satIsfactIon, workforce strength, and complIance goals.� - Perform daIly cleanIng projects as dIrected by supervIsors. - Clean all floor mats. - Sweep, scrub, and mop all kItchen floors and walls to remove food, debrIs, and grease. - Clean behInd and under all equIpment. - MaIntaIn hood vent system, ovens, and cleanIng of equIpment. - Clean and sanItIze all counters, shelves, and garbage cans. - Become well-versed In all ware washIng equIpment operatIon and maIntenance. - Report all equIpment malfunctIons to approprIate supervIsor. - ResponsIble for proper storage of all equIpment (chIna, glass, sIlver, cookIng equIpment, and utensIls). - Ensure that all F&B venues are cleaned to Health Department Standards. - AssIst other venues wIth cleanIng projects or supplyIng them wIth proper supplIes. - OrganIze and store remaInIng chemIcals and supplIes In proper places. - DIspose of trash and rags to approprIate areas.
- Responsible for performing the daily operations of the laundry facilities, including loading, washing and storing of laundry items, hallways and service areas. - Responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. - Operates commercial washers, dryers, flatwork ironers, sorts, feeds and pulls linens. Catches, folds, stacks and bundles with or without tying machines. Sorts and loads towels, sheets and various other linens and terry items onto linen cart.- Stacks linens onto shelves. - Maintains inventory control, item count and associated recordkeeping.
Primary focus will be on facilitating through Pastry Chef the timely execution of all menu items and to create bakery products from established recipes and keep bakery area clean and sanitized. - Demonstrates ability to produce all recipes on restaurant menus in a consistent manner in accordance with menu standards.- Report to work for scheduled shifts, on time and appropriately uniformed.- Demonstrates ability to perform advanced production and service skills to include: opening/closing bakery duties, following daily baking schedule, assist and support other bakers to accomplish daily given assignment.- Accepts direction willingly and follows through with delegated tasks- learns and adapts to new tasks or situations quickly and cooperatively.- Demonstrates complete knowledge of control in kitchen operation including portions, wastage, production, plate presentation and possesses ability to create and execute recipe development and menu specials.- Possesses ability to take inventories, place orders, receive orders and will be required to carry out all.- Practice safe food handling and sanitation duties as given to by management; ensure personal hygiene is compliant with health department standards and company policy.- Demonstrates willingness to assist other team members as needed without being asked.- Receive purchased ingredients, check and signed all items then properly store as guided.- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.- Wash and clean bakery small equipment and tools, store them properly for next use, keep oven and proofer clean at the end of shift. Especially schedule to clean, maintain dough mixer, proofer, oven, and working bread table.- Complies with departmental policies as well as with Company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the employee Handbook.- Reports any equipment malfunctions. Maintains station in a neat and orderly manner.- Reports with proper tools clean uniform and recommended footwear at the stated time.
- Serves food, beverages, or desserts to guests in such settings as take-out counters of 24/7 café venue.- Performs cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and transporting dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.- Scrubs and polishes counters, steam tables, and other equipment; cleans glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.- Wraps menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.- Prepares bills for food, using MICROS POS and accepts payment or makes change.- Brews coffee and tea and fills containers with requested beverages.- Cooks food or prepares food items, such as sandwiches, pizzas, and salads, using standard formulas or following directions.- Replenishes foods at serving stations.- Balances receipts and payments in cash drawers.- Takes guests orders and enters orders into MICROS POS, giving ticket receipts to guests when needed to identify filled orders.- Adds relishes and garnishes to food orders, according to recipe/instructions.- Delivers orders to kitchens; picks up and serves food when it is ready.- Orders items needed to replenish supplies.- Sets up dining areas for meals and clears them following meals.- Performing for or Working Directly with the Public - Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores and receiving clients or guests.- Ensures that departmental goals are communicated, understood, and met by hourly associates.- Ensures all closing paperwork documentation is correct before dropping.- Ensures all opening and closing procedures are completed.- Coordinates tasks and work duties to ensure that the café runs efficiently.- Works with management to ensure that newly hired hourly employees receive standard guidebooks and training.- Counsels hourly employees on work-related concerns and issues to ensure satisfaction and productivity, enlisting the support of management as needed.- Listens to hourly employees’ suggestions for improving how work is done and guests are served. Gains management support as needed to act upon suggestions.- Works with management to ensure that hourly employees have the necessary resources to effectively perform their jobs (e.g., supplies, equipment, and inventory).- Ensures that hourly employees are trained on technical and service aspects of the job (e.g., food or room preparation, guest service standards, MICROS support).- Works with management to ensure that hourly employees clearly understand their job roles, responsibilities, and performance- Addresses guest concerns, requests, or issues either individually or by enlisting the help of others (i.e., management and hourly associates).- Gives constructive feedback to hourly employees to help them do their jobs better.- Acts as a “bridge” between management and hourly employees to facilitate department operation (e.g., keep managers appraised of hourly employees’ activities, issues, challenges, etc.).- Collaborates with management to develop and carry out ideas and procedures to continuously improve café performance.- Collaborates with management to recognize and celebrate hourly employees’ performance contributions (e.g., department-specific recognition programs).- Conducts day-to-day shift or oversees department operation (e.g., conducts pre-shift meetings, ensures shift coverage).- Served as an individual contributor and department role model by performing technical or functional job duties (e.g., check-in/out, food preparation, room preparation).
- Adheres to departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Assists in work direction of Deckhands, ensuring adherence to work procedures, quality standards, and performance guidelines. - Carries out vessel and equipment cleaning, maintenance, and painting duties. - Where appropriate, assists in loading, unloading, discharging, or receipt of any and all equipment, supplies, and cargo. - Participates in training of assigned Deckhands. - Thoroughly familiar with assigned duties for drills and emergencies. - Reports promptly the existence of all potentially hazardous conditions. - Keeps areas in a clean and sanitary condition. - Assists in the maintenance of proper order and discipline on the vessel. - Attends all departmental and company training programs as scheduled. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for overseeing one or more EVS work crews as assigned. - Assists in training and scheduling employees; reviews and updates station assignments for team members. - Assists in the evaluation of employee performance reviews. - Performs EVS Attendant duties as required. - Maintains key control. - Communicates effectively with all guests, team members, and managers within the casino and building complex. - Knows where all facilities in the casino are located. - inspects lobbies, restrooms, offices, meeting rooms, food/beverage outlets, and all back of house areas and submits written inspections to appropriate management. - Accountable for conducting department walkthrough, special cleaning projects, and meeting department cleanliness standards. - Familiar with the proper use of cleaning solutions and equipment and demonstrates correct procedures to others. - Attends shift and departmental meetings. - Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Acts as a leader of the department working with and on behalf of the supervisory team; keeps team members and department leaders well-informed regarding hotel operations.- Provides training and insight to Front Desk Clerks; distributes shift work to team members as directed.- Possesses complete knowledge of Hotel Front Desk policies and procedures and assures their implementation.- Responsible for the accurate check-in and check-out of each guest.- Handles complex guest service situations such as room moves and unassigned reservations; acts as communication center between guests and various internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.- Ensures that all guest contact is positive, informative, and thorough.- Ensures that rooms are clean prior to issuing keys.- Responsible for posting charges and settling folios for individuals, groups, and due outs communicated through Housekeeping.- Accurately enters all reservations into the computer system according to departmental policy and procedure.- Assists the Player Development team with all reservations and requests.- Performs group block management, including the entering of room lists, inventory control, coordination of casino reservations, checking resort room arrivals, and maintaining a professional relationship with all departments associated with the resort.- Answers phone and assists with clerical tasks.- Receives cash, checks, credit cards, and comps in payment, obtaining proper approval and authorization.- Maintains an operating bank, renders bills and issues change; verifies accuracy of Front Desk Clerks’ banks and audits.- Answers all reservation inquiries according to established guidelines, including assisting guests warranting complimentary accommodations.- Ensures the timely delivery of all messages, mail, and packages left for guests and departments within the hotel/casino.- Responsible for the control of safe deposit transactions.- Works closely with the Executive Hosts to ensure that all complimentary and high-end amenity offerings are provided consistent with the agreed-upon arrangements.- Maintains knowledge of casino, hotel, community, and special events in order to provide guests with superior service.- Authorized to verify pre-approved room comping levels and to change incorrect information.- Performs as a Front Desk Clerk when necessary.- Resolves service issues according to established guidelines and procedures.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Coaches, monitors, and develops team members for improved performance.- Assists with the planning and organization of the stewarding department.- Trains team members in proper usage of cleaning solutions and appropriate food handling practices.- Performs inventories; places and receives orders as needed.- Delegates shift station responsibilities and supervises kitchen when called upon.- Maintains cleanliness of work station and all back of house areas.- Practices safe food handling and sanitation duties according to established procedures.- Responsible for ensuring proper storage of all equipment (e.g. china, glass, silver, cooking equipment, and utensils).- Ensures kitchen workers have and use the proper equipment necessary to perform their jobs (e.g. gloves, goggles, cleaning solutions, etc.).- Assists in training kitchen personnel in all aspects of safety.- Maintains records and log books according to established procedures.- Follows up on projects in a timely manner and complies with departmental policies as well as with company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the employee handbook.- Maintains the levels and standards of cleanliness and safety set by the company, the Health Department, and OSHA.- Ensures that all equipment is properly maintained; reports malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor.- Works professionally with other departments as needed to accomplish tasks.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
SUMMARYMaintain and repair electrical and mechanical devices on electronic gaming devices, kiosk machines and signage. Direct front line Cast members. Diagnose and repair electronic board malfunctions within the limits of accepted practice. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- This position is responsible for providing a high level of guest service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and Cast members.- Assign daily duties to slot technicians, and oversee assignment completion- Keep Department Supervisor informed of any slot technician performance issues- Provide and assist in slot tech performance evaluation.- Diagnose and repair electronic components or wiring problems.- Diagnose repair and program progressive signs.- Respond to calls for assistance, troubleshoot and resolve electrical and mechanical malfunctions.- Perform preventative maintenance on slot machines as directed.- Assist slot supervision in the resolution of guest disputes regarding malfunctioning equipment.- Clean slot machines.- Test and debug equipment functioning following maintenance work according to the Illinois Gaming Board.- Direct the relocation, conversion of, or installation of equipment.- Responsible for the training of front line Cast members.- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, and team lift 400 pounds- Always conduct self in manner that reflects positively on the Hollywood Casino and encourage others to do the same.- Other duties as assigned.
SUMMARYMonitor and record all gaming and casino activities. Exercise good judgment to determine whether to continue surveillance of a specified operation according to company and IGB policies and procedures. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- This position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and Team Members. - Review work flow, current staffing levels and assign work to designated personnel.- Monitor all casino activities on the casino floor and supporting area.- Assist surveillance personnel in determining whether a situation warrants further observation or to notify other parties.- Record and report violations of internal control standards and criminal behavior.- Maintain and update accurate reports and daily logs of all surveillance and casino activity.- Review taped incidents to identify gaming problems.- Setup and maintain control standards book, alert files and other documentation.- Assist in training all surveillance personnel.- Other duties as assigned.
- Provides friendly and efficient service to guests during check in/check out procedures. - Makes and confirms reservations and assists guests with problems or questions. - Obtains information necessary to guarantee rooms (e.g., identification, Credit card verification, etc.). - Performs Front Desk, Call Center, and other Hotel-related duties when necessary. - Keeps supervisor informed of any problems. - if assigned to “grave shift,” performs Night Audit duties and completes Flash Report in a correct and timely manner. - Answers all reservation inquiries according to established guidelines, including assisting guests warranting complimentary accommodations. - Maximizes resort revenues by selling reservations based on predetermined rate strategies. - Accurately enters all reservations into the computer system according to departmental policy and procedure. - Provides information to guests regarding local services and events. - Assists the Player Development team with all reservations and requests. - Performs group block management, including the entering of room lists, inventory control, coordination of casino reservations, checking resort room arrivals, and maintaining a professional relationship with all departments associated with the resort. - Verifies duties and examines work for accuracy, neatness, and adherence to established policies and procedures. - Remains current on all casino activities and assists guests with all inquiries. - Answers phone and assists with clerical tasks. - Ensures that rooms are clean prior to issuing keys. - Receives cash, checks, Credit cards, and comps in payment, obtaining proper approval and authorization. - Maintains an operating bank, renders bills, and issues change. - Ensures the timely delivery of all messages, mail, and packages left for guests and departments within the Hotel/Casino. - Responsible for the control of safe deposit transactions. - Works closely with the Executive Hosts to ensure that all complimentary and high-end amenity offerings are provided consistent with the agreed-upon arrangements. - Empowered to ensure guests’ problems/concerns are resolved in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner. - Takes appropriate steps to maintain Hotel security and safety. - Handles PBX switchboard as directed. - Provides positive communication and uses Hilton CARE Culture skills with every patron and co-worker. - Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff. - Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.