POSITION SUMMARYThe Restaurant Assistant Manager – Asia in this position is responsible for developing an environment that creates excitement for guests and employees, promoting and retaining a highly skilled work force. The Restaurant Assistant Manager - Asia is also responsible for operating and maintaining an efficient and profitable (front-of-the-house) food services operation, as well as for participating in the planning and direction of the assigned outlet(s); manages the activities and functions of the assigned food outlet(s), including monitoring of the budget, staffing issues, and operation performance, ensuring the delivery of quality service and most appropriate price value consistent with L’auberge Casino Resort’s objectives GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.) - Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to have L’Auberge Casino Resort as their casino of choice; responsible for actively building and retaining customer relations service.- Opens and closes shift or work area at scheduled times, ensuring restaurant is fully prepared for operation, as well as ensuring cleanliness and security of company assets. - Maintains administrative functions, such as scheduling, time and attendance records, and appraisals in order to ensure appropriate staffing levels and that employees are performing duties according to established service standards.- Assists in monitoring department budget to ensure efficient use of labor and other resources in order to achieve effective operation of the department.- Monitors guest service and satisfaction by interviewing guests and by observing food ratings in order to make recommendations for improvement to maintain high service standards and a positive dining experience for customers.- Resolves guest concerns or complaints in order to maintain positive customer relations.- Inspects food outlet daily to ensure a safe work environment, that equipment is operating properly and that sufficient supplies are on hand in order to achieve smooth operation of the department.- Develops and maintains an intricate knowledge of restaurant performance by monitoring guest satisfaction, volume, cost, marketing promotions and competitors’ programs in order to implement necessary and innovative changes to ensure Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. continues to offer superior product and service.- Works with the Restaurant Manager to analyze food cost and forecast business trends in order to make recommendations for revision of menu prices and food specials that will most appropriately meet company needs. - Responsible for ordering and maintaining accurate inventory levels of all restaurant supplies.- Conducts inspections of front-of-the-house areas to ensure compliance with procedures, security of company assets, and guest and employee safety. WORKING CONDITIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSThis position operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise and smoke, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, as well as all levels of employees.- Ability to effectively and efficiently move around dining room.- Ability to review and comprehend all necessary documentation.- Ability to take reservations over the phone.
SUMMARYThis position will be responsible for enhancing the growth of gaming revenues through the development of our Asian customer base, maintaining relationships with valued Asian guests and marketing our gaming product to potential high-limit Asian guests. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Must be responsible for promoting a positive influence in the Asian community and participating in company-sponsored events.- Identify and develop personal relationships with new and first time Asian guests.- Responsible for fostering a fun environment - Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events- Identify and develop personal relationships with new and first time guests- Provide personal service to assigned VIP players, issuing complementaries based on player ratings as needed- Contact guests personally and/or send correspondence to invite them to enjoy amenities and/or to special events- Host outside entertainment for our guests, such as professional sporting events, dinners, and theaters- Promote casino events via telemarketing and other communication- Communicate constantly with casino operations and other team members- Follow all safety rules- Adhere to departmental quality standards- Maintain compliance with the Gaming Board Rules, Standards and the company's System of Internal Controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements- Work within the guidelines established by the company- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for staff development and training programs. - Responsible for rewards and recognition program to maximize employee engagement. - Evaluates employees within department and delivers constructive feedback to employees regarding performance. - Provides recommendation for staffing (including interviewing and hiring) and scheduling (planning, assigning, and directing work) to meet business needs. - Assists with budgets, forecast, and meeting expectations through analytics. - Manages work procedures and expedites workflow. - Provides recommendation for employee performance (disciplining, coaching, counseling). - Achieve desired results through established methods, procedures, and guidelines to maintain desired standards, and high quality service. Monitors results through inspection, evaluation, and analysis. Makes changes if necessary to achieve end result. - Knowledge and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Food & Beverage Department for which this position is responsible. - Maintains cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent bar and liquor pars and inventory. - Maintains established quality assurance procedures to ensure acceptable health department and customer service standards. - Assist Beverage Manager with administrative duties, as assigned. - Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members. - Any and all duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Table Games Department.- Supervises and directs all Table Games Team Members.- Recommends any changes (games spread and mix, personnel adjustments, etc.) that may be beneficial- Authorizes credit and comps in accordance with established policies.- Submits daily shifts reports and keeps the Senior Director of Operations informed at all times in the absence of the Casino Shift Manager.- Assists with hiring, scheduling, training, counseling, evaluating, and termination of Table Games Team Members.- Assists customers with any problems or requests.- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow team members.- Monitors Table Games internal security.- Ensures that all equipment is in good working order- In the absence of other department heads, settles problems and disputes.- Maintains gaming integrity while ensuring customers expectations are met or exceeded for their assigned shift.- Responsible for the daily and weekly schedule of their assigned shift by:- Determining number of cast members needed based on game spread.- Ensuring that all positions are accurately and adequately filled.- Maintaining a journal of requested time off and grants requests in accordance with departmental policies.- Reviewing sign-in sheets and submits payroll records to accounting.- Maximizes scheduling efficiency while carefully controlling payroll expenses. - Any and all duties as assigned.
SUMMARYThe Assistant Director of Property Accounting is responsible for assisting managing shared service general ledger accounting. In this role, the person will be responsible for overseeing the General Ledger, working closely with property accounting teams, the preparation of monthly financial statements, financial audits, and internal controls. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary for the entire enterprise: - Responsible for directing the overall operations and staff of the shared services property accounting department. Develops, implements, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Plans, supervises and assists the team in performing daily, weekly, and monthly accounting processes to properly record, classify and control financial transactions. - Responsible for timely preparation and interpretation of all financial information for Property Accounting including financial statements, daily financial information, and other reports as required. - Responds to the needs of proeprty leadership team across all levels for special reports and interpretation of financial results and related systems, as well as potential problem areas. - Responsible for the implementation of new system applications critical to the property and or region and recommends enhancement to existing and new systems. - Establishes and maintains strong accounting controls sufficient to ensure compliance with the regulation and mandates of all governing bodies, both internal and external. - Establishes acceptable accounting procedures in revenue recognition and expenses to effectively control the assets and liabilities of the company. - Ensures timely responses to internal and external audit recommendations. Ensures that corrective action plans are developed and implemented where needed. - Advises operators on best practices and partners with them to develop solutions to achieve the goals of the business. - Reviews and recommends procedural efficiencies related to departmental processes.- Ensures the monthly accrual journal entries and related miscellaneous accounting adjustments are prepared and posted at month end and reconcile and adjust the month end closing balances to ensure complete and accurate accounting for the period.- Ensures monthly reconciliations are performed timely and reconciling items are dealt with according to company policy.- Responsible for the development and completeness of month and year end accounting closing process. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Director. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Responsible for supervising an F&B Outlet designated to this role and the overall daily management of a designated shift. Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest satisfaction. - Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and providing recommendations; ensures compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of departmental customer service goals. - Knowledge and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Food & Beverage Department for which this position is responsible. - Assists in the maintenance and development of procedures for food service and inspects menu items for maximum customer satisfaction. - Assists F&B Outlet Manager to ensure efficient sanitary and pleasant service for all guests. - Assists in maintaining cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory. - Assists Food & Beverage Manager with administrative duties, as assigned. - Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift in the Table Games department. - Provides oversight for all games, game protection, and overall operation of the table games on their assigned shift. - Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager regarding any concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction. - May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. - Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Ensures enforcement of games procedures and policies as outlined in company and departmental manuals, and in accordance with internal Controls. Monitors for compliance. - Monitors chips and cash transactions between Dealers and customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to customers. - Responsible for the accountability of the chips, cards, dice, and all other gaming equipment. - Verifies table inventories and effectively manages table limits. - Effectively handles customer concerns and requests. - Assists with responsibility for the overall engagement of all team members on their shift by addressing and managing team member feedback, suggestions, complaints, and grievances. - Assists with the overall integrity of daily Table Games operations. - Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Ensures efficiency of Slot machines and related gaming equipment during assigned shift.- Ensures customer service meets established standards. - Verifies jackpot payouts, when applicable, in accordance with established procedures.- Assists with service light calls in accordance with established procedures. - Notifies manager if any technical or service issues arise.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Responsible for loading race horses in the starting gate before post time and serving as back-up for the Head Starter by performing the following duties in order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, workforce strength, and compliance goals. - Serve as a right hand for the Head Starter.- Maintain a log of all horses that come to the gate during training hours.- Log how the horse is handled while being loaded in the starting gate. This is called putting "Marks" on the horse.- The Starter is assigned a horse to handle. They must load the horse to the best of their ability with the information given. - Report any problems with the horses or the gate to the Head Starter.- Handle race horses and load into the starting gate.- Responsible for maintenance of the starting gate such as washing gate to keep it clean.- Inspect batteries for any problems.- Set numbers on top of the starting gate, making sure that the number on the stall matches the number assigned to the horse being loaded into the gate.- Morning work consists of schooling horses or breaking these horses from the gate. Once a new horse is ready, the Asst. Starter sends them to the Head Starter for an application for an OK card.- Have the trainer bring the horse to the gate in the mornings, continually, until the Head Starter feels the horse has overcome the problem and is taken off the Head Starter's list.- Also, working with horses that have some problems while trying to load them into the gate.- Must carry out all duties assigned by the Head Starter.
- Support Product Team in thinking strategically and creatively to gather product and customer insights and help define the product vision - Develop user stories based on Sportsbook product roadmap features- Parse regulatory documentation to define product features and user stories - Work with engineers and designers to define, test, and deploy platform features- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams- Define detailed product requirements and create Product Feature Specifications- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines- Perform quality assessments on the sportsbook product- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching- Research and learn new areas of industry - Analyze competition and future of the market
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Greets guests in a friendly, courteous manner and arranges for seating according to guest preference and table availability; monitors room atmosphere.- Quotes accurate waiting times and handles guest waiting lists or reservations in accordance with established procedures.- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff.- Operates a cash register/P.O.S. System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge, and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.- Familiar with restaurant food menu, including description, price, add-ons, and beverages.- Gives cash refunds or Credit memorandums as directed by Supervisor/Manager.- Coordinates and controls the flow of the restaurant.- Assigns stations to servers and bus persons.- Supervises the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager.- Assists wait staff and bus persons in their duties (e.g., refill water glasses and coffee cups, help pre-bus and bus tables, attend to guest needs) as necessary, or required.- Resolves service issues according to established guidelines.- Ensures dining and serving areas are set up and maintained according to standard.- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas.- Answers telephone in a professional manner.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES: Duties include, but are not limited to the following:- Clean on a rotation schedule hotel guest rooms which include but not limited to making of beds bychanging bed linens and pillowcases, dusting of furniture, restocking of all needed items, cleaning ofbathroom including but not limited to toilet, walls/windows doors, mirrors, shower/tub, floors.Vacuuming of rooms- Able to release rooms as guest ready- Able to push, pull, lift 10 lbs. frequently, and up to 20 lbs. occasionally- Able to bend and stretch 95% of the working day- Able to stand for extended periods of time- Able to read MSDS , CHIP labels- Able to use proper personal protection equipment when needed- Able to communicate with hotel guests and team members both verbally and written- Able to understand directions given by management.The above statements represent a general outline of principal job functions and should be not be construed as acomplete description of all aspects and requirements inherent in this job.
- · With minimal supervision, audits documentation of all operation departments to ensure adherence to policies and procedures and reports all findings relevant to Title 31 Regulations· Ensures compliance with existing and established company policies and procedures pertaining to finance and control areas· Works closely with Casino Accounting, Slots and Cage to ensure compliance with Maine gambling control board rules and statutes. · Responsible for issuing and tracking all Compliance Exception Reports· Assembles, posts and prepares various reports according to established policy and procedures· Responsible for W-2G audits and reconciliation of winning reports· Updates and maintains accurate CMS accounts on CTR and possible CTR patrons. · Assists with Title 31 testing· Prepares worksheets, produce memos, etc· Assists Finance with other accounting related tasks as needed· Adheres to regulatory and all other policies in an ethical manner
- Answers guest questions about Ameristar East Chicago restaurants including operating hours and answers general questions about property facility and services.- Familiar with venue beer menu, including styles descriptions, and able to assist guests with appropriate pairings.- Suggests signature cocktails to guests using ingredients and flavor descriptions.- Familiar with venue food menu, including description, price, add-ons and able to assist guests with alcohol pairing.- Assists bartenders and food servers with various tasks such as: cleaning and stocking glassware, ashtrays, utensils, and bar equipment; arranging liquor bottles, beer, fruit trays, and glassware; slicing and pitting fruit for garnished drinks; stocking liquor, beers, and wines; and producing and completing par lists to requisition liquor and supplies.- Maintains all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe and effective manner; transports bus tubs, carts and trash cans to dishwashing area.- Participates in liquor glassware removal, ensuring compliance with all Indiana Gaming Commission regulations and Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission regulations.- Discreetly clears individual settings from guest tables and table tops as each course is completed.- Maintains complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, hours of operations, proper table set-up.- Maintains proper uniform requirements of the position including wearing special event uniforms provided for Holidays and other special occasions deemed by management.- Assists as requested with events on and off property.- Attends all company training programs as scheduled.- Assists kitchen personnel with the unloading and cleaning of bus tubs and carts.- Provides additional settings, utensils and condiments as needed or requested.- Completes opening, closing and other side duties as assigned by the supervisors.- Collects and accurately reports tips at the end of the assigned shift.- Performs all job functions in conjunction with the guidelines described in the Standard Operating Procedures manual to ensure consistent execution of company and department standards.
- Demonstrate best-in-class programming skills to develop secure, tested, optimized, scalable code. - Translate business requirements into code. - Collaborate with designers, product managers, ops engineers, client engineers, QA engineers and various other teams and stakeholders to solve innovative problems utilizing out-of-the-box solutions.- Communicate clearly and effectively using Github, Slack, Google Docs, JIRA, so as to keep all stakeholders in-the-loop regarding relevant issues.- Interact thoughtfully and professionally with everyone including non-technical colleagues.- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment and develop code according to regulatory requirements
- Adheres to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Demonstrates ability to produce all recipes on restaurant menus in a consistent manner in accordance with menu standards.- Demonstrates ability to perform advanced production and service skills to include set-up tasks of every station in the kitchen.- Practices safe food handling and sanitation duties as assigned by management.- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and work independently.- Demonstrates willingness to assist other team members as needed without being asked.- Complies with departmental policies as well as Company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the Employee Handbook.- Maintains station in a neat and orderly manner; reports equipment malfunctions.
- Develops and implements all Margaritaville Casino Resort Bossier City Guest Satisfaction Standards to all guests and all fellow employees. - Attends departmental orientation prior to beginning work in the department. - Familiarity with Asian cuisine, to include, Vietnamese, Szechuan, Cantonese, Laotian, Thai, and other Asian inspired cuisine. - Able to work in a Wok and a fast-paced a la carte kitchen environment. - Creates a positive guest employee experience. Smiles and is helpful and friendly. - Answers questions, takes responsibility to get answers, and anticipates our guests’ needs and problems. - Execution of all food production as determined by the Sous Chef through production sheets. - Practices a “clean as you go” work ethic and utilizes proper food handling techniques (i.e., wearing plastic gloves and proper uniform, including hat and clean kitchen towels). - Prepares the proper amounts of food as requested by the Sous Chef. - Conducts self in a highly professional manner at all times. - Communicates with Stewards on all equipment cleaning needs. - Handles any special request made by the Sous Chef or external guest. - Maintains Margaritaville Casino’s food quality specifications as determined by the standard recipe. - Maintains a waste-free department by controlling production and utilizing returned food. - Responsible for the cleanliness of immediate work area and the process walk-in cooler. - Completes attendance of Serv-Safe class if offered. - Cuts, dices, and chops various food products. - Using recipes, creates soups, sauces, and stocks. - Be aware of rotation and sanitation guidelines. - Organizes and cleans coolers, storerooms, and freezers as necessary. - Prepares baked, grilled, heated, steamed, and fried items. - Ability to grill items to specific temperatures. - Ability to sauté items and create pan sauce. - Ability to help fellow employees accomplish their goals when possible. - Attends all mandatory classes and meetings as scheduled. - Ability to follow all recipes and plating pictures without deviation unless requested by the guest. - Portion controls various items using scales and other dry and wet measuring techniques.
- Conduct effective and timely pre-shift meetings with banquet staff on a daily basis.- Insure opening and closing side work is completed as assigned by the staff on an ongoing and consistent basis, including end of shift.- Participate and oversee the training and development of the banquet staff.- Provide feedback, coaching and counseling to cast members on a consistent and regular basis.- Manage staff to improve performance through observation, feedback, and measurement of assigned tasks.- Schedule and lead weekly Banquet Event Operations “BEO” management team meetings and as required and assigned.- Negotiate prices with clients, draw up contracts and secure clients’ signatures.- Complete and post weekly staff schedules ensuring an adequate number of staff to serve each function.- Inspect each function room prior to scheduled event to check whether the room setup, menu and schedule of events conform to the function sheet.- Greet client(s) prior to the onset of the function and is present throughout its duration to assist in areas where needed. Periodically checks with client to ensure satisfaction with the function and to respond to any additional request.- Continually direct and assist banquet staff during the entire event to ensure that all details are carried out according to the client’s specifications.- Prepare and present an accurate bill to the client at the completion of the event and collect all payments if necessary.- Supervise clean up and breakdown of function after its completion, account for all equipment and supplies, and ensure their return to storage area.- Attend all necessary training meetings.- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service to restaurant guests, restaurant staff, and culinary production team. - Takes food and beverage orders, delivers prepared food promptly, and checks with table periodically to ensure guest satisfaction. - Maintains current and accurate information regarding menu (i.e., preparation techniques, seasonings, ingredients, and plate presentation). - Suggests items to guests based on expressed guest preferences. - Resolves service issues according to established guidelines. - Assists bus persons, as necessary, in bussing, cleaning, and setting tables. - Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards. - Deep cleans restaurant equipment (tables, chairs, booths, soda and juice dispensers, coffee machines), as scheduled, or required. - Operates and maintains equipment as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures. - Completes assigned side work as directed. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- ProvIdes fast, frIendly, professIonal servIce to casIno guests, beverage servers and bartenders - MonItors guest consumptIon of alcohol and Intervenes as needed accordIng to guIdelInes - Serves as ambassador of goodwIll whIle workIng and at customer and publIc relatIons functIons - Promotes casIno events and programs - ProvIdes personalIzed servIce and uses guest name - Resolves servIce problems accordIng to guIdelInes - ProvIdes fast, frIendly, professIonal servIce to casIno guests, beverage servers and bartenders - Works well wIth others, especIally beverage servers, bartenders, other barbacks, beverage supervIsors, and casIno supervIsors - MaIntaIns par levels of operatIng supplIes and equIpment for each bar obtaInIng replacement stock from warehouse Inventory In accordance wIth procedure - Places lIquors, fruIts, glassware, lInen, sIlverware, paper supplIes and sundrIes In theIr desIgnated places followIng establIshed storage guIdelInes and safety procedures - Replaces empty draught beer kegs as may be requIred - SlIces and pIts fruIt, and fIlls Ice bIns wIth crushed or cubed Ice from desIgnated Ice machInes - Operates and maIntaIns all equIpment and utensIls as requIred In accordance wIth establIshed guIdelInes and safety procedures� - Removes and properly dIsposes of all debrIs accumulated at the bar In accordance wIth department procedures - WIpes counter areas, sInks and floors as requIred to maIntaIn a clean and safe work statIon - MaIntaIns cleanlIness of desIgnated areas as dIrected In accordance wIth establIshed health and safety standards