Click column header to sort
- Collaborate with internal team members & drive KPIs and targets for response times and customer satisfaction as well as other operational KPIs across the business- Anticipate and identify issues that may negatively impact business and develop/implement operations-based solutions- Ensure current operation procedures meet current and future business needs- Forward thinker who designs for not only current business needs but, plans for scalability and longer-term solutions- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting on sports operations performance- Teamwork oriented- must be a team player willing to help others while also fostering their help in return- Must be able to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities while ensuring successful completion of all items- Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain market place awareness within online sports market- Formulate business cases to get on Product team’s roadmap for new products & features to enhance customer satisfaction- Effective verbal and written communication skills required- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment.- Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers.- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events.- Ensuring the operating excellence of Race track surface.- Uphold standards and practices that support the comprehensive safety and integrity of horseracing.- Operating and maintaining all equipment/tools/materials necessary to prepare surface for training and racing.- Complying with company, local, state, and federal regulations.- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must enforce the Racing Commission Rules of Racing while on the racetrack, writing reports of all violations that take place while on duty.- Arrives on sound trained horse at the appointed time to lead procession of horses in post-position order to starting gate.- Leads or trails the post parade of each live race, keeping horses in line for the parade and releasing them for "warm up" before the race.- If requested, arrives on suitable pony ready for work at the appointed time for opening the track for training during training hours.- Rides after runaway horse to aid rider to regain control.- Catches any loose horses on the track while on duty.- Diverts riders from competitor involved in accident on racetrack.- Assists horse ambulance workers to remove injured horse from track.- Must be available to work for any training or racing hours.- Grooms and cares for own horse.- Directly supervises all riders/pony personnel while they are on the track. - Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Racing Commission Rules of Racing policies and applicable laws. - Responsibilities include addressing complaints and resolving problems.- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and team members may also be asked to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned. Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley Race Course reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises with appropriate notification to Team Members.
- Sweeps and vacuums carpeted areas.- Extracts or shampoos carpets on a scheduled basis.- Cleans all brass.- Assists regular shift team members in maintaining restrooms and casino floor.- Operates extractor equipment, floor scrubbers, shampoo machines, and polishing machines as well as special vacuum cleaners and scrubbers.- Carries out heavy duty detail cleaning of restrooms and locker rooms.- Moves office furnishings and items as directed.- Cleans interior and exterior windows above 6 feet off the ground as directed.- Maintains logs for equipment usage.- Assists with inventory of all stockroom items received from the warehouse to assure proper quantities and quality.- Responsible for the cleaning of all Housekeeping equipment.- Maintains cleaning supply inventory and identifies damaged bottles and/or drums for replacement.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Performs daily cleaning projects as directed by supervisors.- Cleans all floor mats; sweeps and mops all kitchen floors to remove food, debris, and grease; cleans behind and under all equipment.- Maintains hood vent system and ovens.- Cleans and sanitizes all garbage cans.- Maintains adequate inventory of supplies needed to perform job function.- Responsible for proper storage of all equipment (e.g., china, glass, silver, cooking equipment, and utensils).- Ensures the cleanliness of all floors, walls, dishes, pots, etc.- Ensures “Wet Floor” signs and other markers are used.- Ensures kitchen workers have and use the proper equipment necessary for the job (e.g., gloves, goggles, cleaning solutions, etc.).- Ensures that all equipment functions properly; reports malfunctions promptly.- Assists kitchen utility personnel with duties when necessary as directed by supervisor.- Assists other outlets with cleaning projects or restocking supplies.- Assists in training kitchen workers in all aspects of safety.- Trains kitchen personnel on proper cleaning solution usage and safety applications.- Responsible for organization and proper storage of cleaning solutions and supplies.- Maintains the levels and standards of cleanliness and safety set by the company, the Health Department, and OSHA.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and company policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Provides continuous patrol by foot and vehicle of the casino, hotel, and surrounding areas owned by the company as needed to address any suspicious activity or other concerns.- Escorts and transports funds for table fills, slots, and/or banks; provides security for kiosk add fills and money drops to include tables and slots; provides escorts in sensitive areas for all non-gaming team members (e.g., maintenance, repair companies, and/or cleaning personnel).- Responds to all disturbances and alarms to ensure a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for guests and team members.- Addresses any type of medical situations on property and ensures proper emergency contacts are notified if necessary.- Operates Security Dispatch as needed, including but not limited to dispatching officers, maintaining key control, and maintaining all logs required in the Dispatch Center.- Provides a superior guest experience through consistent, positive interactions; has the resiliency to deal with the difficult customer.- Assists leadership and prepares detailed reports on Security-related incidents that occur on company property.- Attends all departmental, company, and safety/first aid training programs as scheduled.- Performs all functions of Fire Safety Officer, including monitoring of surveillance equipment, alarms, video multiplexers, and intercom system according to established procedures.- Checks identification of all persons that appear to be under 21 years of age.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment- Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events- Responsible for the cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the facility including paddock and barn areas, utilizing appropriate heavy duty or specialized equipment (extractors, floor scrubbers, scaffolding, ladders, shovels, small tools,etc) and proper cleaning chemicals as assigned- Responsible for routine cleaning, project cleaning (signage/light fixtures/vents, etc)- Responsible for proper cleaning, storage and maintenance of department equipment- Adheres to regulatory, safety, departmental and company policies- Supports safety and accident prevention programs (PPE, LO/TO, BBP, HAZCOM, etc) and informs manager on duty of any safety problems or concerns- Responsible for removing and cleaning of saddle pads- Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others to do the same- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Responsible for becoming familiar with location and number of stalls used in the paddock.- Maintains a clean and safe environment in the paddock.- Cleans commission stalls and empties out stalls in the paddock.- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the locker rooms and outside grounds.- Assists with distribution, cleaning, and collection of pads, as directed.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:- Has the responsibility for the provision of optimum patient care in accordance with the EMS act of 1985 (Act 45) and all regional guidelines/protocols. - Maintains personal knowledge and skills in order to deliver optimum patient care as an EMT role model for other emergency service personnel. - Supervises the performance of EMT trainees and other observers. - Safely operates vehicles of EMS in accordance with the current motor vehicle code of the State of New Mexico. - Stocks and maintains vehicles and its contents in a state of readiness at all times. Maintains documentation of the same. - Works in hazardous environments to insure safety and stabilization of the patient. - Works with local ALS, fire and law enforcement agencies as a team for a coordinated effort on the patients behalf. - Document all patient care, assessments and all service reports in a timely fashion. Documentation shall be legible and accurate. - Maintains crew vehicles, radios, equipment, supplies and quarters in a state of readiness - To act at all times in a professional manner and shall be able to handle conflict situations with professional judgment. - Ensure full compliance with all HIPAA requirements and regulations.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This job may or may not have supervisory responsibilities.- Manages work procedures and expedites workflow.- Provides coaching and counseling to team members.
- Complies with all applicable rules and regulations of the West Virginia Racing Commission and the West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources, Office of EMS. - Complies with the Security/EMS Department Standard Operating Procedures.- Complies with the Exposure Control Policies for blood-borne and air-borne pathogens. - Conducts patient care equipment inspections and ensures proper stocking at the beginning of each shift. - Cleans and/or decontaminates durable patient care equipment - Clean and/or decontaminates the ambulances as needed. - Restocks expendable supplies and disposable equipment utilized for patient care immediately after the incident.- Performs assessments, interventions, and treatment of trauma and medical patients in accordance with the current West Virginia Advanced Life Support & Basic Life Support Protocols. - Performs appropriate assessments, interventions, and treatment for trauma and medical patients in accordance with current West Virginia Advanced Life Support Scope of Practice. - Operates telephone and radio communications equipment effectively to transmit patient information to the appropriate care facility and/or with Security Control. - Provides verbal reports of patient interactions and conditions to incoming EMS units, receiving facilities, doctors, and nurses involved in the patients’ care.- Provides written documentation of patient care assessments, conditions, interventions, and outcome on West Virginia run report prior to leaving the hospital. - Provides written documentation of exposures to blood or body fluids immediately in accordance with the Security/EMS department Exposure Control policy. - Assists EMS Department Staff when requested within the EMT-P scope of practice. - Works with other licensed EMS agencies as needed for our operation or in a Mass Casualty Incident situation. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs.- Participates in meetings and training as required. - Maintains complete patient confidentiality and company information at all times.- Utilizes effective communication tools to ensure that consistent, accurate, and timely information is provided through the shifts. - Ensures that behavior and appearance are in compliance with established standards. - Maintains a professional work environment with management and staff. - Performs all job duties in a safe and responsible manner. - Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and/or company management.
- Provides fast, flawless, personalized service to players.- Consistently builds and maintains rapport with guests.- Maintains knowledge of all aspects of the games dealt.- Complies with all company and departmental policies and procedures, State Gaming Regulations, and Internal Controls.- Conducts assigned game according to procedure.- Ensures appropriate game protection.- Ensures appropriate game pace for all players.- Responsible for learning and being familiar with the property’s other gaming and entertainment/service activities in order to provide accurate information and enhance guest experience.- Ensures payouts are made quickly and accurately.- Fills and credits tables by verification of cheques.- Opens and closes tables according to established guidelines and procedures.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Sells baked goods at the Bakery counter and provides cashiering services to patrons.- Computes bill on P.O.S. System or adding machine, makes change, and issues receipt.- Responsible for becoming familiar with menu, preparation of food, and prices.- Gives cash refunds or credit memorandums as directed by Supervisor/Manager.- Follows all cash handling procedures.- Responsible for working with the Bakery when baked goods need to be stocked.- Responsible for making coffee and espresso drinks.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Ensures efficient operations table games protection during assigned shift.- Monitors chips and cash transactions between dealers and customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to customers, in accordance with established procedures. - Accounts for chips on assigned games. This includes making fills and credits as needed.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Interact with Players through various Channels (Phone Call, Email, Chat, Social, Etc.)- Catalogue Complaints and Inquiries by Disposition- Finds, investigates and resolves Player issues in a timely manner with the highest possible Quality standards- Successfully maintains acceptable qualitative and quantitative KPI Scores- Identifies trends and reports potentially problematic leanings to Leadership- Perform other duties, as assignedHOW TO BE OUR MVP- Put yourself in your player’s shoes. Handle incoming requests from players to ensure that issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly in an empathetic and friendly manner. Resolve player complaints via email, online forums, real time chat, and phone calls.- Stay focused. Respond quickly and promptly with good grammar, punctuation and attention to detail- Be thorough. Gather player information, obtain and satisfy player needs, educate your player when necessary and always be a great investigator- Think like a gambler. Leave players in a satisfied state after every interaction where possible.- Always be helping. Troubleshoot and QA player issues. Replicate these issues where possible to report to the development and management team(s).- Be proactive. Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience. - Take ownership in your product. Bug test new development builds and provide feedback from the customer experience point of view- Be organized. Complete applicable workflows to meet player satisfaction criteria- Know you team. Direct requests and unresolved issues to appropriate parties- Be nimble. This position is required to work some holidays and weekends
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift. Supports, administers and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. .- Assists with guest inquiries while monitoring and applying service recovery within authorized levels.- Assist in acquisition of new players through the continuous promotion of the Marquee Rewards card program and the special benefits of card membership.- Monitors operation supply inventory on assigned shift. Notifies manager of issues.- Review and approve cage documentation based on established levels of authorization in absence of Shift Manager.- Prepare/review currency transactions reports in absence of Shift Manager on assigned shift.- Verify vault accountability at end of shift on assigned shift.- Verify credit line availability in absence of Shift Manager on assigned shift.- Verification of main bank and window cashier drawers.- Authorizing checks.- Prepare customer deposit and safekeeping log.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Ensures all staff are trained and follow CTR and SARC procedures; responsible for making sure all paperwork is completed and reported in accordance with established compliance procedures. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Works closely with Executive Hosts, VIP Casino Services, and Players Club to ensure superior guest satisfaction.- Greets Players Club guests in a courteous and friendly manner and explains amenities and features.- Resolves customer service issues according to established guidelines.- Provides information on all aspects of the property’s services and facilities.- Explains the benefits and issuance of the mychoice card.- Builds and retains customer relations for our 4- and 5-Star guests.- Awards customer complimentaries based on gaming action and program guidelines.- Acts as greeter for bus line runs and charter groups as directed.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintain strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Providing a “Wow” experience for every guest, every time, per the Red Carpet Customer Service Program.- Develops a thorough understanding of player's club and remains current on all promotions and events.- Assists customers utilizing the ACSC with enrolling, changing or redemption transactions in player's club in a positive, helpful manner to maintain accuracy.- Team members assigned to window banks will operate with an impressed inventory of cash and perform exchanges of gaming vouchers for cash, exchange cash equivalents for Front Money Deposits, exchange approved checks for cash, exchange chips for cash, exchange markers for cash, perform chip transfers, issue gaming vouchers, complete emergency BV transactions, and respond to service issues at the TRU's and Coin Max.- Runs reports and verification information for patron credit line requests in accordance with directive of HCPN Credit Committee and PGCB regulations.- Demonstrates proficiency in AS400 menus, Internal Controls, ACSC system, departmental policies/procedures, Federal Title 31 regulations, and any other functions associated with the successful operation of the Cashiers Cage and Hollywood Casino.- Serves as property ambassador and has solid overall knowledge of the property, including the casino.- Develops and maintains good relationships with loyal players in order to maximize opportunity for personalized experience and return visits.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Operates assigned bank or window according to procedure.- Verifies previous count sheet from assigned bank, or, if window, count sheet from the Main Bank.- Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles to the Cage accountability.- Ensures that all key control procedures are executed according to established guidelines.- Ensures that contents of the banks are organized so they can be readily counted at shift changes.- Prepares and completes all job-related paperwork as approved in the Internal Control Submission.- Assists with the NRT kiosk as needed in relation to emptying or filling the units.- Participates in and attends meetings as requested.- Completes Currency Transaction Reports as required by law.- Conducts “Verifications” (doubles) to ensure the accuracy of transaction being paid.- Maintains a clean, well-organized work area and environment.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Ensure interactions with internal and external guests while following the guidelines of the Red Carpet Customer Service Program- Maintains a balanced cashier's till- Process cash transactions for casino customers and employees, including, but not limited to: cashing TITO tickets, personal checks, travelers cheques, processing currency exchanges, cash advances and other cash equivalents- Comply with Title 31 regulations- Enroll guests into Players Club, maintain accurate player tracking information, and assist the Marketing Department with all casino promotions to aid with exceptional guest experience- Coordinates with Main Bank as needed- Complies with state, company, department policies and regulations- Report suspicious behavior, flagged patrons and possible intoxicated guests to a member of management- Assist with training new team members- Properly verify guests during transactions and interactons to prevent underage guests and improper identification- Adhere to responsible gaming guidelines- Process Markers, Front Money, and Safekeeping transactions
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Operates assigned bank or window according to procedure.- Determines customer qualifications for mychoice members admission by reviewing player information based upon established criteria.- Opens new player accounts, issues replacement cards, and merges duplicate accounts.- Verifies previous count sheet from assigned bank, or, if window, count sheet from the Main Bank.- Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles to the Cage accountability.- Ensures that all key control procedures are executed according to established guidelines.- Ensures that contents of the banks are organized so they can be readily counted at shift changes.- Prepares and completes all job-related paperwork as approved in the Internal Control Submission.- Assists with the NRT kiosk as needed in relation to emptying or filling the units.- Participates in and attends meetings as requested.- Completes Currency Transaction Reports as required by law.- Conducts “Verifications” (doubles) to ensure the accuracy of transaction being paid.- Maintains a clean, well-organized work area and environment.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.