- Performs maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.- Installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines.- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.- Experience with property energy management and control systems.- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Can read and understand blue prints.- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment.- Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers.- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events.- Must enforce the Racing Commission Rules of Racing.- Prior to races checks each horse for the proper United States Trotting Association freeze brand or lip tattoo in order to determine proper identification.- Responsible for checking other markings, to reaffirm correct horse is being identified.- Must be available to work for any training, schooling, racing, or qualifying hours.- Must maintain equipment records for all horses racing at the track.- Must check equipment of all horses on a nightly basis and notify the judges of any changes.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Oversees the installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance of networked information systems. - Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks. - Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements. - Supports Network Core, Firewalls, Switches, Routers, VPNs, Wireless Access Points and other associated equipment.- Installs, supports, and manages servers and resolves issues as needed. - Manages Active Directory. - Installs patches and performs system backups and recovery. - Monitors system configuration, storage arrays, backups and maintains data files. - Resolves network performance issues and establishes a disaster recovery plan.- Provides technical support and guidance to users.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management. - You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary.
- Performs daily arrival inspections as assigned by Housekeeping Management/Supervisor and informs designated personnel (front desk, supervisor, etc.) when units become available for arrivals.- Performs daily departure inspections; informs the Housekeeping Management/Supervisor when departure units become available.- Checks unoccupied units for proper thermostat settings, lights turned off, unauthorized use of rooms, maintenance deficiencies, etc.- Records and reports all maintenance deficiencies.- Records and reports all inspection results to Housekeeping Management/Supervisor.- Communicates with Housekeepers and/or Housekeeping Supervisor about rooms not meeting hotel’s quality standard.- Ensures that rooms are not marked for rent which do not meet hotel’s quality standard.
- Take new features head-on. Go through detailed user-stories / tasks and build new UX / UI using native Swift.- Maintain the networking and data library written in Swift.- Squash bugs to make sure our user experience is unrivaled.- Build scalable and highly optimized code.- Collaborate with various stakeholders to solve innovative problems utilizing out-of-the-box solutions.- Be on top of WWDC announcements and leverage new iOS features in our app portfolio.
- Budget, evaluate, procure, install, configure, upgrade and trouble-shoot the server, PBX, and desktop hardware, software and interfaces.- Recruit, coach, manage performance and career development. Allocate and prioritize the work of the MIS staff. Participate in the development of policies and procedures, manage compliance and ensure cross training of responsibilities.- Select and manage consultants.- Provide service to users, resolving user problems and provide instruction and training to users to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.- Responsible for disaster recovery planning and testing, capacity planning, security administration, software licensing, monitoring and tuning performance, ensuring integrity of backups, preventive maintenance and maximizing system availability.- Stay informed on new technologies with a view towards integrating them into the company's architecture, recommend and implement process improvements and purchases that will improve system performance, user productivity, customer satisfaction and/or reduce costs.- Interview, select and train new team members.- Review, adjust and administer working schedules of team members.- Assign and apportion work to be done among team members.- Plan work processes and determine effective techniques or processes to be used by team members in the course of business.- Supervise and manage the work processes or procedures of team members.- Conduct individual or group pre-shift meetings with team members and provide daily positive feedback.- Understand and adhere to disciplinary policies including but not limited to counseling team members and the use of progressive discipline to modify poor performance.- Address and manage complaints, grievances or concerns from team members.- Effectively use, administer and manage rewards and recognition for front line team members.- Review the performance, productivity and efficiency of team members including but not limited to periodic evaluations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age. - Provides technical support for end user computers, applications, printers, phones, time clocks, key control devices, network and application connectivity, and cell phones/radio devices. - Resolves and tracks end user software/hardware computer problems and work with end users to identify technology needs that will help streamline their business processes- Installs and troubleshoots hardware and software. This includes, but not limited to, network equipment, computers, printers, phones, time clocks, and key control devices. - Maintains phone system, including but not limited to moves, adds and changes, along with occasional wire installation and system troubleshooting- Maintains inventory control for all hardware/software; maintains equipment organization to help expedite service.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Assists with the remote access process when vendors need to provide support for upgrades and troubleshooting issues.- Troubleshoots network connectivity for property systems and maintain network wire management.- Completes profile request administration for network and property systems; Add/change/modify end user access according to department and regulatory policy.- Consults with vendors to improve customer service and reduce problems in the environment.- Meets department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.- Keeps work area clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
Essential Responsibilities include the following:- Provide technical support for end user computers, applications, printers, phones, time clocks, key control devices, network and application connectivity, and cell phones/radio devices. - Resolve and track end user software/hardware computer problems and work with end users to identify technology needs that will help streamline their business processes- Install and troubleshoot hardware and software. This includes, but not limited to, network equipment, computers, printers, phones, time clocks, and key control devices. - Maintain phone system, including but not limited to moves, adds and changes, along with occasional wire installation and system troubleshooting- Maintain inventory control for all hardware/software; maintain equipment organization to help expedite service.- Enthusiastically support, actively promote, and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Assist with the remote access process when vendors need to provide support for upgrades and troubleshooting issues.- Troubleshoot network connectivity for property systems and maintain network wire management.- Complete profile request administration for network and property systems; Add/change/modify end user access according to department and regulatory policy.- Consult with vendors to improve customer service and reduce problems in the environment.- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Provides technical support for end user computers, applications, printers, phones, time clocks, key control devices, network and application connectivity, and cell phones/radio devices.- Resolves and tracks end user software/hardware computer problems and work with end users to identify technology needs that will help streamline their business processes.- Installs and troubleshoots hardware and software. This includes, but is not limited to, network equipment, computers, printers, phones, time clocks, and key control devices.- Maintains phone system, including but not limited to moves, adds, and changes, along with occasional wire installation and system troubleshooting.- Maintains inventory control for all hardware/software; maintains equipment organization to help expedite service.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs.- Assists with the remote access process when vendors need to provide support for upgrades and troubleshooting issues.- Troubleshoots network connectivity for property systems and maintains network wire management.- Completes profile request administration for network and property systems; adds/changes/modifies end user access according to departmental and regulatory policy.- Consults with vendors to improve customer service and reduce problems in the environment.- Meets departmental uniform, appearance, and grooming requirements.- Keeps work area clean and free of safety hazards, debris, and litter.- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.- Provides positive communication and uses Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.- Performs duties in a safe manner; reports any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
- Sets up dining room; assists in carrying trays; clears extra settings; serves water, bread and butter, coffee.- Clears dirty dishes when appropriate; wraps extra food and gives to guests as needed or requested by server.- Clears and resets tables and stock all essential items as needed in server station areas. Assists other employees with set-up and cleaning of kitchen.- Attends all department meetings and scheduled Quality & Training classes.- Employee will attend all daily pre-shift meetings to understand daily chef specials, wine pairing, and any other information such as special guest requests and reservation list for evening’s shift.- Employee will check his/her section for cleanliness, spotless tabletop glass, and silverware.- Assists other employees in food and beverage delivery if requested by server.- Anticipates our guests’ needs at all times.- Attends all meeting as scheduled by Outlet Manager.- Provides harmonious working environment while being sensitive to the needs of the employees and the guests.- Interacts with employees and guests in professional and consistent manner to solicit feedback on operations and execution of service delivery.- Ensures that outlet is maintained and clean during all periods of operation.
- Must ensure that Riders report in room at proper time.- Must ensure that Riders have the proper colors and numbers on before leaving the Jocks room- Must ensure that order, decorum and cleanliness are maintained in the jockey and scale rooms- Must ensure that no person, other than Racing officials, the Racing Commission and the necessary jockey room attendants, is admitted to the jockey room after two hours prior to the post time of the first race on a day of racing without the consent of the Director of Racing or Assistant, and the Stewards- Must Assist Clerk of Scales as necessary- Must have thorough knowledge and understand the Ohio rules of Racing- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and team members may also be asked to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned. Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley Race Course reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises with appropriate notification to Team Members.
- Work on different phases of the project where you will need to document workflows, and user flows, create wireframes, and build the user interfaces.- Collaborate and support the UI/UX Designers across various products and projects.- Help maintain design systems across multiple products.- Making sure that we are solving for the right user problem.- Help facilitate any research when needed.- Present work to various teams and stakeholders.
- Serves food, beverages, or desserts to guests in such settings as take-out counters of 24/7 café venue.- Performs cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and transporting dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.- Scrubs and polishes counters, steam tables, and other equipment; cleans glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.- Wraps menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.- Prepares bills for food, using MICROS POS and accepts payment or makes change.- Brews coffee and tea and fills containers with requested beverages.- Cooks food or prepares food items, such as sandwiches, pizzas, and salads, using standard formulas or following directions.- Replenishes foods at serving stations.- Balances receipts and payments in cash drawers.- Takes guests orders and enters orders into MICROS POS, giving ticket receipts to guests when needed to identify filled orders.- Adds relishes and garnishes to food orders, according to recipe/instructions.- Delivers orders to kitchens; picks up and serves food when it is ready.- Orders items needed to replenish supplies.- Sets up dining areas for meals and clears them following meals.- Performing for or Working Directly with the Public - Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores and receiving clients or guests.- Ensures that departmental goals are communicated, understood, and met by hourly associates.- Ensures all closing paperwork documentation is correct before dropping.- Ensures all opening and closing procedures are completed.- Coordinates tasks and work duties to ensure that the café runs efficiently.- Works with management to ensure that newly hired hourly employees receive standard guidebooks and training.- Counsels hourly employees on work-related concerns and issues to ensure satisfaction and productivity, enlisting the support of management as needed.- Listens to hourly employees’ suggestions for improving how work is done and guests are served. Gains management support as needed to act upon suggestions.- Works with management to ensure that hourly employees have the necessary resources to effectively perform their jobs (e.g., supplies, equipment, and inventory).- Ensures that hourly employees are trained on technical and service aspects of the job (e.g., food or room preparation, guest service standards, MICROS support).- Works with management to ensure that hourly employees clearly understand their job roles, responsibilities, and performance- Addresses guest concerns, requests, or issues either individually or by enlisting the help of others (i.e., management and hourly associates).- Gives constructive feedback to hourly employees to help them do their jobs better.- Acts as a “bridge” between management and hourly employees to facilitate department operation (e.g., keep managers appraised of hourly employees’ activities, issues, challenges, etc.).- Collaborates with management to develop and carry out ideas and procedures to continuously improve café performance.- Collaborates with management to recognize and celebrate hourly employees’ performance contributions (e.g., department-specific recognition programs).- Conducts day-to-day shift or oversees department operation (e.g., conducts pre-shift meetings, ensures shift coverage).- Served as an individual contributor and department role model by performing technical or functional job duties (e.g., check-in/out, food preparation, room preparation).
The Lead Cook is responsible for the preparation and presentation of all food items as called for by the menu, and for assisting the Sous Chef in the efficient operation of the kitchen and of assigned personnel. Prepares, seasons, and cooks/stir fry's in industrial woks all soups, meats, vegetables, fish, poultry, and other food items for consumption. Cooks, prepares, and arranges the food to make an appealing arrangement for guests. Ensures that guests have a favorable and authentic Asian dining experience. Mastery of preparation and cooking of Asian foods a must. Duties include cooking specialty foods, preparing meals quickly while ensuring quality is maintained and safety and sanitation guidelines are observed. - Deliver internal and external guest service ensuring every interaction. Provide especially timely & knowledgeable service. - Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.- Assists all stations and respective lines as necessary.- Trains personnel to prepare foods.- Ensures that items are fully stocked and equipment is in good working condition.- Ensures the proper storing of any leftover foods - Ensures the proper closing down of work stations.- Communicates effectively with "front-of-the-house" staff.- Reports all equipment for safety failures, hazardous areas and accidents.- Completes all assigned compliance training courses on time
- Responsible for ensuring products meet all recipes standards- Responsible for maintaining proper production levels- Knowledge of all applicable food preparation methods and measures- Knows and understands all cooking tools and measurement conversions- Communicates and maintains proper staffing levels with daily volume- Insures proper handling and storage of food items as per internal and Health Department standards- Maintains integrity with food and labor controls- Has good interpersonal and communication skills- Understands and follows all policies and procedures- Ability to communicate with cultural differences- Relieves line cooks as needed- Makes recommendations in ordering supplies- Ability to give direction, assign tasks, follow up with assigned tasks, coach for success and administer counseling of policy and procedural violations- Must show skills in garde manger, broiler, sauté stations, saucier, and large quantity cooking according to recipe specifications
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Demonstrates ability to produce all recipes on restaurant menu in a consistent manner in accordance with menu standards.- Oversees and is directly involved in the production of all food items on restaurant menu.- Assists in work direction of kitchen staff ensuring adherence to work procedures, quality standards, and menu specifications.- Prepares a daily prep list and written daily orders; ensures par stock levels are maintained.- Maintains control of the kitchen and informs chefs if staffing levels are not appropriate based on business volumes; assumes limited accountability of supervisors in their absence.- Communicates effectively with Front of House staff.- Coaches and directs all cooks and assistant cooks to work in a productive and efficient manner; assists in training new team members as directed.- Works the line in different locations as needed: sauté, broiler, appetizer, pantry, pasta, grill, etc.- Uses and maintains all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe, and effective manner; reports equipment malfunctions.- Observes and enforces Health Department regulations regarding food handling, storage, proper steam table temperature, and cleanliness of work environment.- Attends company/restaurant training programs as scheduled.- Completes opening, closing, and other side duties as assigned.- Communicates as needed with Sous Chefs.- Complies with departmental policies as well as company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the Employee Handbook.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for overseeing one or more EVS work crews as assigned.- Assists in training and scheduling employees; reviews and updates station assignments for team members.- Assists in the evaluation of employee performance reviews.- Performs EVS Attendant duties as required.- Maintains key control.- Communicates effectively with all guests, team members, and managers within the casino and building complex.- Knows where all facilities in the casino are located.- Inspects lobbies, restrooms, offices, meeting rooms, food/beverage outlets, and all back of house areas and submits written inspections to appropriate management.- Accountable for conducting department walkthrough, special cleaning projects, and meeting department cleanliness standards.- Familiar with the proper use of cleaning solutions and equipment and demonstrates correct procedures to others.- Attends shift and departmental meetings.- Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
Promotes safety for personnel, guests and horses at the Zia Park and Black Gold Casino by performing the following duties.- Must enforce the New Mexico Rules of Racing while on the racecourse, writing reports of all violations that take place while on duty.- Arrives on suitable pony at the appointed time to lead procession of riders in post position order to starting gate.- Leads or trails the post parade of each live race, keeping horses in line for the parade and releasing them for "warm up" before the race.- Arrives on suitable pony ready for work at the appointed time for opening the track for training during training hours.- Rides after runaway horse to aid rider regain control.- Catches any loose horses on the track while on duty.- Diverts riders from competitor involved in accident on racetrack.- Assists horse ambulance workers to remove injured horse from track.- Must be available to work for any training or racing hours.- Grooms and cares for outrider pony.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESDirectly supervises all jockeys, assistant outriders, exercise riders and pony people while they are on the track. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the New Mexico Rules of Racing policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include addressing complaints and resolving problems.
SUMMARYThe Lead Player Services Representative assists the Cage Supervisors in overseeing the smooth and efficient operation of the Vault. All duties are to be performed within the policy and procedures guidelines of Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races; West Virginia Lottery Commission regulations; and, in accordance with Internal Controls. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Interacts with Player Service Representatives & Sr. Player Service Representatives on their assigned- shifts to ensure that Red Carpet Customer Service is provided at all times.- Monitors the activities of the Player Service Representatives and Sr. Player Service Representatives.- Performs Player Service & Sr. Player Service duties.- Communicates with team members on a daily basis to ensure that information is disseminated in a timely- manner.- Trains Player Service & Sr. Player Service Representatives in both RCCS and in technical areas of the- job.- Maintains compliance with regulations and departmental policies and procedures.- Generates work schedules for Player Service Representatives & Sr. Player Service Representatives to include preparation and delivery of schedules to ensure proper staffing for business demands and company standards.- Verifies that currency bank deposits are prepared accurately and timely.- Reconciles closing banks and sales for all outlets, Cashiers and Floor Attendants.- Responsible for all funds entrusted during an assigned shift.- Ensures accuracy for the daily paperwork submitted by the Cashiers to ensure that are no exceptions.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior RCCS in accordance with department and company standards and programs.- Utilizes effective communication tools to ensure that consistent, accurate and timely- information is provided through the shifts. - Ensures that behavior and appearance are in compliance with established standards.- Maintains complete confidentiality of all company information at all times.- Maintains a professional work environment with management and staff. - Participates in meetings and trainings as required.- Performs all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and/or company management.- You are required to follow new PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests. This will include maintaining social distancing, wearing PPE as appropriate for your role and cleaning your workstation as necessary.
- With minimal supervision, performs complex auditing and clerical work in connection with the maintenance of financial records and the preparation of financial reports. - In the absence of the Supervisor, is in charge of the department.- Assembles, audits, and prepares various income control reports according to established procedures.- Prepares appropriate documentation for the property's records.- Resolves "extraordinary" problems related to daily audits.- Responsible for training in conjunction with Supervisor.- Assembles the required material for inclusion in daily work.- Prepares required daily and monthly reports.- Audits the validity and accuracy of all required material necessary for the preparation of reports.- Checks work for unusual variances or discrepancies and informs Supervisor after investigating variances and discrepancies.- Verifies with Supervisor all items that do not fall within sound auditing procedures as established.- Recommends improvements of audit procedures to Supervisor.- Maintains necessary internal controls required to safeguard the property's assets and integrity, utilizing company guidelines.- Reviews audit work on a daily basis to ensure accurate recording of revenue.- Assists Supervisor in training of new and existing Auditors.- Identifies confidential information and follows procedures for safeguarding such information.- Secondary supervisory responsibilities in absence of Income Control Supervisor.