- Transports cleaning equipment up and down ramps - Vacuums and shampoos carpet - Mops, scrubs, rinses and polishes hard floors - Responsible for counting and distribution of clean linen to both Room Attendant carts as well as linen closets - Picks up used linen from Room Attendant’s carts, drops linen down chute to carts that are then taken to soiled linen room where it is picked by laundry company - Moves, rearranges and cleans furniture - Washes mirrors and windows - Maintains housekeeping linen room on each floor, stocks with linen and supplies ensuring adequate level of supplies - Washes and cleans wall light fixtures, louvers, ceilings, shelves and outside walls - Operates and controls all mechanical equipment including rotary machines, blowers and back vacuums - Recognizes and uses appropriate chemicals - Assists Room Attendants with stripping beds, emptying trash, bringing fresh linen and other related responsibilities - When needed, sets up guest rooms - Delivers, upon request, guest amenities, i.e. pillows, additional beds, blankets and much more - Maintains and cleans all office spaces throughout the property and hotel public areas - Maintains cleanliness of guest room hallways - Responsible for providing exceptional Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests
- Responsible for assisting in directing the operations and staff of the HR department. - Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction. - Develops and maintains productive, informative, and respectful relationships that support achievement of business focused results with assigned departments. - Serves as business partner to various client groups. - Understands the organizational structure for each department; develops and maintains knowledge of the business unit needs; and, provides HR support to team members at all levels of the organization. - Assist in directing responsibility for ensuring that property HR SLA’s are followed and met. - Identifies and develops strategies for client groups with respect to turnover, retention, staff development, engagement, employee relations, guest service, compensation, wellness and performance management issues. Identify and establish partnership with local workforce development groups, colleges and community outreach organizations. - Partners with top HR leader and other members of the HR team in the monthly budget reconciliations, P&L review, and approving departmental purchasing. - Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager. - Partners with top HR executive to determine Human Resources strategy. - Analyzes property trends and metrics relative to engagement, turnover, staff development, etc. in partnership with HR team and develops solutions, programs and policies as necessary. - Manages and resolve employee and/or labor relations issues; conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations in cases of grievances, harassment, employee concerns or EEOC issues. - Maintains in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. - Provides performance management (coaching, counseling, career development, corrective action, performance reviews, and terminations) guidance/counsel to client groups and their teams to ensure compliance with law, regulations and internal policy/procedure. - Maintains current knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws and regulations. - Develops reports and other key metrics, including but not limited to, the monthly HR Scorecard, Strategic Plan or other identified HR analytics. - Facilitates training and development programs and delivers results that corresponds with established goals. - Analyzes results from programs and redirects as necessary for talent development purposes. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Provides assistance in all areas of HR, including employment, communication, team member events and record retention.- Maintains general office, front counter, lobby area and TDR kiosks ensuring that they are neat/clean, orderly and well stocked.- Handles Team Member questions/requests and escalate issues as appropriate to ensure prompt resolution.- Performs administrative duties, including maintaining employee records, data input and research; preparing reports; ordering office supplies, team member/vendor badges, gaming licensing and renewals, etc.- Assists in coordinating and facilitating Talent Audition and New Hire Orientation.- Assists in developing and maintaining property communication, to include employee self service portal, back-of-house hallways; maintaining updated required federal, state and local posters, and property communications- Maintains an upbeat & positive attitude as well as a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor with all Team Members, applicants and guests.- Assists with design and execution of engagement, wellness and retention events.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Supports the internal and external recruitment efforts for the property accordingly. - Responsible for greeting applicants and employees in a positive, upbeat manner while answering questions, assisting with application process, answering phone calls, and administering selection assessments. - Responsible for the maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System to include posting and removal of positions and candidate documentation. - Assists in the review of request for transfers and applications requirements are met of job desired, and tracks transfer process including personnel requisition and personnel action. - Ensures completion of the following paperwork processes: new hires, gaming licenses, drug tests, and property to property transfers. - Researches rehire data and forwards to Recruiters for approval. - Instructs leaders on recruitment/paperwork procedures and processes. - Assists in orderly filing of applications and necessary purging.- Responsible for project management, establishing and meeting timelines, attention to detail, and follow-through.- Oversees the ordering and storing of applications, licensing, and new hire supplies, and ensures the cleanliness, maintenance, and organization of the Career Center. - Monitors legal compliance with federal, state, and gaming laws. - Acts as a role model and present oneself as a Credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same. - Adheres to all departmental and company policies and procedures. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
Clean HVAC units based on the manufacturer's recommendation, or as the need arises. Perform routine maintenance on all HVAC units, including changing filters, belts, and other parts when needed, or as recommended by the equipment manufacture. Track Freon, changing out major parts, such as compressors, fan motors, and complete units when necessary. Daily tracking of parts, repairs, and maintenance schedules of all HVAC equipment. Keep daily records of work performed on each piece of equipment, and turn submit to Journeyman Technician on a daily basis. Set up protective barriers around work areas, to insure the safety of our team members and our guests. Setting up a HVAC shop/working area, and assist with keeping the work area clean and professionally organized. Use lock out/tag out system when performing scheduled maintenance, or making repairs to HVAC units. Assist management in planning tasks related to the HVAC system, including changing duct design, relocating equipment, adding equipment, or eliminating equipment. Learn the operational procedures for controlling the temperature and air quality in the casino, all public areas, and back-of-house areas. Re-set temperatures, and air changes as directed by management. Respond to request from other department managers, and follow up with phone call or personal contact to ensure the comfort level of our guests and team members.
- Take new features head-on. Go through detailed user-stories / tasks and build new UX / UI using native Swift.- Maintain the networking and data library written in Swift.- Squash bugs to make sure our user experience is unrivaled.- Build scalable and highly optimized code.- Collaborate with various stakeholders to solve innovative problems utilizing out-of-the-box solutions.- Be on top of WWDC announcements and leverage new iOS features in our app portfolio.
**This Position is Pending Regulatory Approval** ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Responsible for directing the overall operations and staff of the IT department. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Ensure that scheduling is done in an effective and efficient manner, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for preparing, monitoring and adhering to budgets and ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives. Reports budget concerns / deviations to the Executive Management / GM.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Collaborate closely with the Corporate Information technology organization regarding cross functional governance, architecture, standards, etc.- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery of ACES Customer Service to all guests and team members.- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the property's information and technology functions.- Translate the strategic logics and tactical business plans into operational plans and systems structures.- Manage the remote access process.- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning of new strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the technical operating platforms of the property.- Participate in the development of design and implementation strategies to ensure property is kept abreast of technology trends within the industry in accordance with enterprise governance and architectural standards.- Participate in the development of integration strategies to ensure optimal efficiency of computer systems and programs with existing end users.- Participate in the development of disaster recovery strategies to ensure business continuance in case of systems failures in accordance with enterprise governance and architectural standards.- Ensure adequate processing and storage capacity for growing business demands based on customer volumes.- Continually reassess the competitiveness of all information assets against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.- Establish credibility throughout the property with management and the employees in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of information issues.- Participate in the development of appropriate policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of all deployed information systems in accordance with enterprise governance and architectural standards- Coordinate the interdepartmental efforts relative to information systems throughout the property.- Provide technical advice and knowledge to executive team.- Manage the budget and other financial measures of the Information and Technology Department.- Regularly reassess systems mix, policies, procedures and personnel to ensure compliance with strategic logics and operational objectives.- Interview, select and train new team members.- Review, adjust and administer working schedules of team members.- Understand and adhere to disciplinary policies including but not limited to counseling team members and the use of progressive.- Effectively use, administer and manage rewards and recognition for team members.- Recommend or oppose the change in status of team members including but not limited to changes from full time to part time, promotions, and transfers.- Provide for the safety of team members, including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.- Make determinations regarding types of materials, supplies, or tools to be used.- Supervise and manage attendance and time records of team members.- Effectively and efficiently manage labor costs and staffing objectives while achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Provide Level 1 Help Desk Support to the internal customers, answering questions and resolving technical issues. - Diagnose issues and provide creative, effective solutions while troubleshooting hardware, software, and printing issues. - Escalate technical issues to appropriate iT professionals by providing clear, concise, and thorough research of technical details. - Troubleshooting activities involve recognizing, researching, documenting, and accurately resolving users' needs while following up to verify thorough completion of requests. - Respond to Help Desk requests concerning support and status of tickets in TrackiT case queues. - Provide setup, preventative hardware maintenance, replacement, and repair of desktops and laptop computers. - Establish credibility quickly by listening, taking initiative, and following up with customers. - Quickly define technical problems and work to troubleshoot and resolve issues while maintaining documentation and managing TrackiT Help Desk queues.
- Collaborate with internal team members across several business functions including Operations, Product, Engineering, and Marketing.- Audit the Player Experience Operational slack channel and address any escalations that arrive in an effort to provide player database best in class customer support- Audit and maintain the Player Account Sheet and ensure all player issues are being properly investigated, by whom, seek and obtain proper updates on status of these investigations, etc.- Create problem tickets with RGS providers, sports betting providers, PAM provider, audit the incident tracker in Confluence, and regularly ask for updates on same- Initial point of escalation on potential bug findings from Player Experience Department and work with other PI Departmental stakeholders to accurately and succinctly explain the issue- Regularly report on all responsible gaming limit creation/changes by players per jurisdiction- Perform monthly test account audit in an effort to maintain compliance and accurately report on any deficiencies found- Coordinate with each Operational Department KPI needs for the first week of every state launch (sportsbook or casino) and submit to compliance for review- Perform gaming account adjustment audits and escalate any findings to Operations Analysts for additional review.- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Responsible for the washing all dishes, glassware, silver, kitchen ware, and utensils, cleaning of all equipment, floor mats, floors in all kitchen areas, and walls, where applicable. - Responsible for cleaning floors, mats, and hallways in back of house in order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, workforce strength, and compliance goals. - Perform daily cleaning projects as directed by supervisors. - Clean all floor mats. - Sweep, scrub, and mop all kitchen floors and walls to remove food, debris, and grease. - Clean behind and under all equipment. - Maintain hood vent system, ovens, and cleaning of equipment. - Clean and sanitize all counters, shelves, and garbage cans. - Become well-versed in all ware washing equipment operation and maintenance. - Report all equipment malfunctions to appropriate supervisor. - Responsible for proper storage of all equipment (china, glass, silver, cooking equipment, and utensils). - Ensure that all F&B venues are cleaned to Health Department Standards. - Assist other venues with cleaning projects or supplying them with proper supplies. - Organize and store remaining chemicals and supplies in proper places. - Dispose of trash and rags to appropriate areas.
- ResponsIble for the washIng all dIshes, glassware, sIlver, kItchen ware, and utensIls, cleanIng of all equIpment, floor mats, floors In all kItchen areas, and walls, where applIcable. - ResponsIble for cleanIng floors, mats, and hallways In back of house In order to assIst In reachIng profItabIlIty, guest satIsfactIon, workforce strength, and complIance goals.� - Perform daIly cleanIng projects as dIrected by supervIsors. - Clean all floor mats. - Sweep, scrub, and mop all kItchen floors and walls to remove food, debrIs, and grease. - Clean behInd and under all equIpment. - MaIntaIn hood vent system, ovens, and cleanIng of equIpment. - Clean and sanItIze all counters, shelves, and garbage cans. - Become well-versed In all ware washIng equIpment operatIon and maIntenance. - Report all equIpment malfunctIons to approprIate supervIsor. - ResponsIble for proper storage of all equIpment (chIna, glass, sIlver, cookIng equIpment, and utensIls). - Ensure that all F&B venues are cleaned to Health Department Standards. - AssIst other venues wIth cleanIng projects or supplyIng them wIth proper supplIes. - OrganIze and store remaInIng chemIcals and supplIes In proper places. - DIspose of trash and rags to approprIate areas.
- Collects or receives, and segregates, counts, and records number of items of soiled linen and uniforms for repair or laundry, and places items in containers. - Examines laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability. - Stores laundered items on carts, after verifying numbers and types of items. - Counts and assembles laundered items on cart or linen truck, records amounts of linens and uniforms to fill requisitions, and transports carts to floors. - Conducts inventories to identify items for replacement. Keeps linen room in clean and orderly condition. Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Demonstrates ability to produce all recipes on restaurant menu in a consistent manner in accordance with menu standards. - Oversees and is directly involved in the production of all food items on restaurant menu. - Assists in work direction of kitchen staff ensuring adherence to work procedures, quality standards, and menu specifications. - Prepares a daily prep list and written daily orders; ensures par stock levels are maintained. - Maintains control of the kitchen and informs chefs if staffing levels are not appropriate based on business volumes; assumes limited accountability of supervisors in their absence. - Communicates effectively with Front of House staff. - Coaches and directs all cooks and assistant cooks to work in a productive and efficient manner; assists in training new team members as directed. - Works the line in different locations as needed: sauté, broiler, appetizer, pantry, pasta, grill, etc. - Uses and maintains all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe, and effective manner; reports equipment malfunctions. - Observes and enforces Health Department regulations regarding food handling, storage, proper steam table temperature, and cleanliness of work environment. - Attends company/restaurant training programs as scheduled. - Completes opening, closing, and other side duties as assigned. - Communicates as needed with Sous Chefs. - Complies with departmental policies as well as company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the Employee Handbook. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Responsible for learning and being familiar with all of Ameristar’s room outlets, and for being able to answer general questions regarding the property. - Reads food orders from computer printouts and prepares food items according to established menu plans. - Prepares all food items according to standard recipes and menu to ensure consistency of products to the guests. - Washes, slices, peels and/or cuts various foods to prepare for cooking or serving. - Observes and tests foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils. - Assists in work direction of kitchen staff ensuring adherence to work procedures, quality standards, and menu specifications. - Prepares a daily prep list and written daily orders. - Maintains control of the kitchen and informs chefs if staffing levels are not appropriate based on business volumes. - Coordinates with and communicates orders to dining room staff. - Assumes limited charge of kitchen on respective shifts.- Assumes limited accountability of supervisors in their absence. - Receives and delivers food to the proper areas. - Coaches and directs all cooks and assistant cooks to work in a productive and efficient manner. - Works the line in different locations as needed: sauté, broiler, appetizer, pantry, pasta, grill, etc. - Expedites all food orders promptly in a timely manner. - Uses and maintain all assigned areas and equipment in a sanitary, safe, and effective manner. - Observes and enforces Health Department regulations regarding food handling, storage, proper steam table temperature, and cleanliness of work environment. - Attends company/restaurant training programs as scheduled. - Completes opening, closing, and other side duties as assigned by the supervisors. - Communicates as needed with Sous Chefs. - Performs all job functions in conjunction with the guidelines described in the Standard Operating Procedures manual to ensure consistent execution of company and department standards.
- Lead the data engineering team by providing technical direction for the many projects at the company and developing a growth plan for individual contributors- Conceive, plan, and prioritize data projects with the Director of Data- Work closely and collaboratively with Product, Data Science, Business Intelligence, and many other teams to provide internal data services - Build, improve, and maintain our ELT pipelines and help scale our data warehouse- Improve the foundations of our streaming data capabilities- Write and maintain terraform to enable data engineering and science teams to safely deploy tools and services
- Adheres to established departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - Coaches, monitors, and develops team members for improved performance. - Assists with the planning and organization of the stewarding department. - Trains team members in proper usage of cleaning solutions and appropriate food handling practices. - Performs inventories; places and receives orders as needed. - Delegates shift station responsibilities and supervises kitchen when called upon. - Maintains cleanliness of work station and all back of house areas. - Practices safe food handling and sanitation duties according to established procedures. - Responsible for ensuring proper storage of all equipment (e.g. china, glass, silver, cooking equipment, and utensils). - Ensures kitchen workers have and use the proper equipment necessary to perform their jobs (e.g. gloves, goggles, cleaning solutions, etc.).- Assists in training kitchen personnel in all aspects of safety. - Maintains records and log books according to established procedures. - Follows up on projects in a timely manner and complies with departmental policies as well as with company rules, regulations, and policies set forth in the employee handbook. - Maintains the levels and standards of cleanliness and safety set by the company, the Health Department, and OSHA. - Ensures that all equipment is properly maintained; reports malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor. - Works professionally with other departments as needed to accomplish tasks. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Proofread wagering data (programs, tote printouts) and make proper adjustments/decisions. - Monitor, change, and update audio-visual signals. - Answering/screening telephone calls and responding to emails. - Change and update Mutuel Teller assignments, window functions, cash balances, and tote default. - Respond to guest service issues, questions, and/or concerns. Monitor Mutuel Teller guest service. - Responsible for accurate administrative tracking (payroll, program sales, etc.). - Act as a host for box seat guests. Take reservations and respond to any questions/concerns. - Prepare accounting activity to include balancing monetary transactions, completing reports, and providing data to Accounting and the Racing Department. - Assist in positioning live race post times competitively to maximize handle on both live racing and simulcast import. - Coordinate data organization of mutuel handle, trends, year to year numbers, etc., for department review. - Enter daily live racing statistics and disseminate to the Racing Department. - Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.