Click column header to sort
- Identify and specify data needs and quality requirements to support modeling- Research, design and implement descriptive, predictive, and inferential models using statistical and machine learning techniques.- Apply modern machine learning techniques to optimization and quality problems in gaming processes- Prototype and implement data products to create unique experiences for our users- Evaluate, document, and communicate research processes, analyses, and results to peers, and leadership
- Apply various analytical methods to discover and interpret large quantities of data to inform the marketing organization with regard to player and prospective player behaviors from multiple data sources, including Barstool Sportsbook databases, Barstool Sports databases, Penn databases, social media, player account data, and other sources- Partner with Data Science team on predictive analytics, segmentation and modeling efforts around our players- Analyze and report on user behavior and marketing campaigns to identify opportunities to improve engagement, and support overall marketing plan initiatives- Support the marketing organization with audience definition and list operations for marketing campaigns that deliver against revenue-driving goals including incremental revenue lift, conversion, engagement and retention- Contribute to the ideation process by bringing strategic insights to support the development of marketing tactics to drive revenue opportunities across all marketing delivery areas (acquisition, retention, reactivation) as it pertains to player profiles and behavior- Clearly communicate insights and recommendations to the marketing team backed by data- Maintain necessary processes, controls and procedures to ensure data accuracy and marketing functionality and comply with the various regulatory, privacy, and security policies and regulations- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- Analyze player behavior, interpret facts from the evidence shown, draw conclusions based on this review, and communicate your findings to the Operations leadership team.- Analyze complex or escalated cases of suspicious behavior including but not limited to, similar betting habits, heightened similarity in registration information including email address and/or username, device usage, IP ranges, bonus usage, etc.- Identify trends in withdrawals and deposits where players may be attempting to circumvent state and/or federal reporting protocols.- Serve as first line of escalation for player claims of multiple-accounting, identity theft, responsible gaming, and unauthorized account usage.- Monitor, prepare, and review potential SAR and Fraud Reports.- Complete applicable workflows to meet player satisfaction criteria.- Compile and maintain team reporting of anti-fraud investigations, escalations, and chargeback data.- Liaise with Player Experience Associates whenever heightened Know Your Customer (KYC) checks are needed for suspicious players.
- Take new features head-on. Go through detailed user-stories / tasks and build new UX / UI using native Swift.- Maintain the networking and data library written in Swift.- Squash bugs to make sure our user experience is unrivaled.- Build scalable and highly optimized code.- Collaborate with various stakeholders to solve innovative problems utilizing out-of-the-box solutions.- Be on top of WWDC announcements and leverage new iOS features in our app portfolio.
- Define approach to testing complex systems- Design, plan, execute, monitor, and improve testing process- Meet deadlines and work independently- Monitor crash reports, alert teams to critical bugs, and open tickets with the appropriate teams- Serve as the gatekeeper for mobile and web deployment; coordinate a go/no-go sign-off- Oversee and ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and bug reporting- Script and develop testing scenarios in a broad range of programming languages
- Review contracts for accounting impact, research technical accounting guidance and prepare technical accounting memos.- Support process improvement and internal control implementation projects.- Support the preparation of financial statements and related disclosures.- Ensure the timely completion of the monthly accounting close, including addressing any issues that may arise.- Post monthly journal entries and prepare supporting work papers.- Review journal entries and account reconciliations for accuracy.- Ensure documentation, including appropriate sign-off, is completed for all key controls, and coordinate requests with internal and external auditors.- Prepare ad-hoc reporting.- Pro-actively assist co-workers as needed.- Display the ability to be a team player and interface with other departments to develop key relationships to ensure maximum efficiency in completing job tasks.- Accurately prioritize, organize and complete multiple tasks.- Enthusiastically support, actively promote and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Assist with special projects.
- Collaborate alongside trading operations and content manager to develop daily online Sportsbook odds boosts and unique bet specials from the idea phase through bet offers “going live” onsite.- Monitor existing catalog of bet offers and liaise with our sportsbook odds and risk management partner to ensure a high-quality selection of competitively priced and maintained bet offers at all times.- Remain hyper-aware of all sporting news, developing stories, and relevant team/player statuses and schedules to deliver best-in-class odds boosts, specials, and promotions. - Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain market awareness within the online sports betting industry.- Deliver regular odds updates/necessary trading information to business partners, as needed.- Collaborate with internal team members across functional areas to drive innovation across sportsbook and deliver upon KPIs, both in your role operationally as well as across the business.- Provide both data-driven and anecdotal feedback to management to improve KPIs and the overall sportsbook experience from a trading and content perspective.- Anticipate and identify issues that may negatively impact business and develop/implement operations-based solutions.- Independently multi-task and juggle multiple priorities while ensuring successful completion of all items.- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Work with cross-functional teams i.e. Product and client developers to establish and maintain design guidelines for our various platforms. Ensure quality deliverables, and adherence to guidelines- Deal with creation of wireframes, prototypes and hi-fidelity screens for iOS, Android and Desktop devices- Work with team members in efforts to improve quality of the Sportbook application and other electronic publications as required- Maintain organization of all projects and files worked on.- Assist in development, creation and maintenance of an internal design system for Sportsbook
- Organizational Planning Develop scalable systems to advise leaders across the company on organizational design, competency models, leadership development, performance measurement, succession planning, skill-gaps, and change management- Culture and Engagement Define and lead culture initiatives, educate, measure, and drive adoption via performance management and incentive programs . Our culture is important to us as we grow- Diversity, Equity, and InclusionWe deeply believe that diverse teams are more successful teams, and this position will create and implement the organizational systems that allow Penn Interactive to reach its full potential- Learning DevelopmentWe are a culture of constant learning, growing, and development, and this position will lead the creation of L&D programs that standardizes roles and responsibilities throughout the organization and provides employees with a clear path to advance their careers- Recruiting Our people are our most important asset, and we’re focused on attracting the best talent in the world so that each new hire elevates our talent bar; you’ll lead the development of systems for the end-to-end recruiting process optimizing team structure, candidate evaluation, candidate experience, and new hire success rates- Total RewardsWe believe in offering competitive, performance-driven compensation, and this position will develop and manage of our compensation systems. As we evolve to a larger organization, our market analysis, pay structures, and benefits programs will evolve as well to constantly improve