ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Ability to select appropriate markets and traffic/route jobs through queue to completion serving as primary contact to work with advertising agencies and/or graphic artists ensuring appropriate medium mix and creative messaging for each advertising campaign.- Establish and maintain superior agency contacts and relationships. - Communicate with internal requesting departments to ensure fulfillment of media and production deadlines to meet internal and external client needs.- Ensure appropriate IT resources are available to run programs.- Manage outside agencies including necessary contract approvals to ensure timely and precise program execution.- Familiarization with all company Brand programs and systems.- Skills in project management, problem-solving, organization, and time management.- Develop, track, monitor, and communicates allocation of advertising budgets in compliance with established marketing department guidelines.- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services collaborating with various departments and advertising agency to develop acceptable work product to address a business need. - Support the efforts and projects of the Director of Marketing as requested.- Evaluate layouts and edit scripts, audio and video, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.- Create collateral materials (as needed) to quickly and effectively produce communication pieces to be displayed on property. - Collaborate with AV team to ensure delivery of materials and information for events, specials, promos, etc. are provided in a timely manner to be displayed on electronic media on property. - Present oneself as a credit to the company and encourages others to do the same.- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies. - Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Prepare, bake and finish cakes, pies, French pastry, cream tarts and other dessert items according to recipe. - Prepare dessert displays for restaurants and banquets as per production sheets; prepare requisition for items for storeroom and pastry chef approval. - Maintain clean and sanitary work station within Servsafe and Hollywood guidelines. - Provide professional presentation at internal and external meetings and events.- Demonstrate abilities to meet performance expectations with communications, initiative, problem solving, guest service/interpersonal relations, work habits and conduct and responsible gaming business ethics.- Support and maintain Hollywood’s courtesy guidelines. Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Provides personalized service and uses guest name- Resolves service problems according to guidelines- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos- Promotes casino events and programs- Provides fast (20 minute or less round time), friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests; carries full trays on every round- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines- Takes drink orders, communicates with bartender, assists in the preparation of drinks and presents drinks to guests- Handles money according to procedure- Works well with others, especially beverage servers, bartenders, barbacks, beverage supervisor, and slots supervisor- Maintains clean and stocked workstation
- Manages and coordinates all activities of Casino Operation’s during a specific assigned shift.- Responsible to ensure regulatory compliance pertaining to all transaction’s on the Casino floor. - Responsible for proper payment of all payout’s of specific signature levels. - Maintains and processes all paperwork, logs, schedules, and communication pertaining to the Casino Operation’s department. - Responsible to safeguard the assets of the company. - Manage all Casino Operation’s personnel according to business levels. - Interacts with Guests to address complaints, resolve problems and promote goodwill.- Interacts with Guests to address complaints, resolve problems and promote goodwill. - Responsible for promoting outstanding guest relations and supervising the operation and conduct of gaming at all games/machines. - Further responsibilities include, scheduling the opening and closing games, upkeep of table inventory, rating of guests, maintaining the key-watcher system, procedure enforcement, activating machine access cards, game protection and knowledge, Tito ticket inventory verification, information communication, documenting progressive readings, standardizing procedures, training and counseling Casino Ops personnel, identifying and resolving table game disputes, obtaining all CTR information as it pertains to federal law, verifying all documents. Has comp ability of rooms and food for guests, credit authority of $10,000 – ability to grant credit to guests, monitor guest play for rating purposes and tracking cash transaction reporting.- Perform miscellaneous tasks as required or requested.- Other duties may be assigned.- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the Hollywood from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.- Cast Members with irregular attendance will be subject to Hollywood disciplinary action procedures up to and including termination of employment.- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, Cast Members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESInclude direct report of Assistant Casino Operations Shift Manager, Table Game Supervisor, Slot Service Representatives, Dealers and Slot Technicians. Responsible to train, assign, direct work, appraises performance, reward and counsel employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Provides necessary data and information to department in support of development of effective marketing campaigns.- Responsible for setting up offers and ensuring accuracy.- Works with creative team to produce direct marketing collateral.- Creates and supports direct mail production schedule and calendar.- Ensures database marketing campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.- Responsible for tracking expenses related to direct marketing programs.- Fields customer and employee calls related to direct marketing initiatives. - Manages relationships with outside vendors to ensure timely, accurate and cost effective production campaigns.- Responsible for the data integrity of customer database.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
Must be able to deal at least two different games including, Blackjack, Roulette, Craps or Carnival Games (Three-card Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, River Boat Poker, 21+3, Flop Poker, etc…). Must provide prompt, courteous and accurate dealing at assigned table(s) in accordance with established procedures. Assist guests in understanding the rules and ensure adherence to established policies and procedures. Maintain the security of assigned game(s) at all times. Report any safety hazards to assigned Games Supervisor.
- Maintain overall buffet presentation and keep in a clean organized manor.- Promotes good internal and external guest relations.- Evaluate food line (hot and cold items) and replace food as needed.- Set up and replenish all salad bar items, also to include desserts (cakes and ice cream).- Keep ice cream machine full and clean with condiments and cones.- Prepare waffles, pancakes, French toast, eggs and omelets to order.- Handle a knife and fork to carve food items.- Properly garnish buffet food items.- Keep hot food warmers filled with water if needed.- Restock bread baskets, soufflè cups, butter crocks, plates, bowls and saucers.- Keep back house work station cleaned and wiped down.- Bring meat to meat carving station and replenish as needed.- Keep walk-in and reach-in’s clean and organized.- Check temperatures of food items hot and cold.- Keep soup wells and ice stations filled to correct levels.- Prepare Pizza’s, cobblers and puddings as needed.- Keep all areas free debris and spills. Keep floors clean at all time and place wet floor signs out when they are wet- Make sure salad bar and hot line is filled at change of shift.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities- Keeps designated working area clean and organized, and assists in maintaining cleanliness of dining room, including host stand area, as necessary or required, in accordance with established health and safety standards- Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas- Thanks customers, invites them back, wishes them luck and makes it easy for them to get back in play
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Responsible for drafting, preparing, typing or transcribing general correspondence, communications, reports, spreadsheets, databases, charts, graphs, manuals, presentations, calendars, agendas, itineraries, meeting minutes, and other documents as needed in the day to day operations of the organization.- Scheduling appointments and keeping a current calendar of events and activities including preparing and verifying travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, conferences and community or social engagements as needed;- Answers telephone and in-person inquiries including accurately recording and communicating messages;- Files and organizes documents and materials.- Manages libraries of a variety of information including internal controls and documents.- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.- Provides support services to other managers and supervisors as requested or needed.- Coordinates activities of clerical or administrative staff.- Orders and maintains inventories of company assets and supplies.- Provides quality receptionist duties as needed.- Communicates with vendors to ensure that all machines operate efficiently and continuously.- Attends all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.- Meets all departmental or company deadlines.- Performs all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.- Meets professional appearance and grooming requirements.- Provides office support which will promote business productivity and efficiency.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Supports, administers and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Knowledge of and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Food & Beverage Department for which this position is responsible.- Assists in the maintenance and development of procedures for food service and inspects menu items for maximum customer satisfaction.- Ensures efficient sanitary and pleasant service for all guests.- Assists in maintaining cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory. - Assists the Food & Beverage Manager with administrative duties, as assigned.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
RESPONSIBLITIES: - Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all carpets, hard floors, and any other floor work under the Housekeeping department.- Answers radio calls that pertain to the Housekeeping department.- Uses proper courtesy skills when working around guests and answering questions.- Answers the correct personnel for all radio calls that pertain to the Housekeeping department.- Displays an energetic attitude while working with guests and employees.- Responsible for all areas that need to be cleaned and/or serviced.- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas.- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors.- Washes walls, ceilings, wood work, windows, door panels and sills.- Transports small equipment or tools between departments as needed.- Responsible for ensuring that the appropriate cleaning products are used and safety regulations are followed.- Reports any problems or altercations to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Manager.- Supports and maintains courtesy guidelines- Promotes outstanding guest relations- Performs other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:- Responsible for supervising and managing members of HR staff. - Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Develops and maintains productive, informative, and respectful relationships that support achievement of business focused results with assigned departments.- Serves as business partner to various client groups. Understands the organizational structure for each department; develops and maintains knowledge of the business unit needs; and, provides HR support to team members at all levels of the organization. - Identifies and develops strategies for client groups with respect to turnover, recruitment, staff development, engagement, employee relations, guest service, compensation, benefits/wellness and performance management issues. - Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction- Partners with top HR leader and other members of the HR team in the monthly budget reconciliations, P&L review, and approving departmental purchasing. - Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Partners with top HR executive to determine Human Resources department’s strategy and its needs.- Supports the internal and external recruitment efforts for the property to include, but not limited to:- Managing Open Job Requisitions for Exempt roles- Pre-screen potential candidates and build talent pool for all positions- Developing sourcing strategies for open roles- Analyzes property trends and metrics relative to engagement, turnover, staff development, etc. in partnership with HR team and develops solutions, programs and policies as necessary.- Manages and resolve employee and/or labor relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations in cases of grievances, harassment, employee concerns or EEOC issues.- Maintains in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.- Provides performance management (coaching, counseling, career development, corrective action and terminations) guidance/counsel to client groups and their teams to ensure compliance with law, regulations and internal policy/procedure. - Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.- Maintains current knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws and regulations.- Develops reports and other key metrics, including but not limited to, the monthly HR Scorecard, Strategic Plan or other identified HR analytics.- Creates and develops staff development programs and delivers results that corresponds with established goals. Analyzes results from programs and redirects as necessary for talent development purposes.- Participates in and provides human resources updates and feedback in property management meetings at various levels.- Provides guidance and counsel to management concerning corrective actions, performance reviews, and terminations, to ensure compliance with governmental laws and regulations and internal policies and procedures- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
Knowledge of and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Information Technology Department.Coordinate and manage integrated systems performance tuning across all platforms (client, database servers, application servers, network infrastructure, web servers, etc.); serve as Systems Administrator for company-wide Windows Systems (including Application Servers, Web servers, Firewall Servers, email servers, POS and Telephone systems programming and design).Function as Systems Administrator for company-wide servers, including Primary and Back-up Domain Controllers, File and Print Servers, Central Application Servers, Test/Staging Servers, VMWARE Servers, etc.; participate in the installation, testing, maintenance, and tuning of all hardware and software that support gaming and non-gaming applications.Install, configure and function as System Administrator for Application software systems, including VMWARE, VPN, etc.; participate in development of firewall policies, unit guidelines, procedures, and other technical documentation; and participate in development of hardware and operating system components of Disaster Recovery plan.Plan and document third party application systems deployment, and design techniques to facilitate implementation and configuration of systems in a network environment.Evaluate hardware and software for use in the Production Environment, recommend product acquisition; determine product stability, operational impact and reliability.Interpret technical system documentation and all vendor-provided information; consult with Internet resources (Web and News groups), user groups and technical forums for acceptability. Write system documentation and standard Operating Procedures for systems installation, operation, and maintenance and submit to Director of Information Technology for approval. Provide user and technical training; prepare systems technical and user documentation in accordance with established standards and procedures.Develop processes for system automation and maintenance.Write scripts and perform systems programming for Point of Sales systems, telephone switches, and AS400 Screen Design and Virtual Printer applications.Serve on project teams and perform systems analysis for various company wide hardware and software projects.Advise other departments on implementation of departmental systems or applications; provide advance troubleshooting support for IT department.Analyze problems to identify system and operational deficiencies and failure patterns; develop and implement or oversee corrective actions and solutions.Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow cast members.Any and all duties as assigned by your Director or a member of management.
- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests following the guidelines of the Red Carpet Customer Service Program- Processes cash transactions for casino customers and employees (Includes cashing TITO tickets, personal checks, traveler’s checks, exchange currency and processing cash advances)- Demonstrates knowledge of and compliance with Title 31 regulations on a consistent basis- Enrolls patrons into Players Club; issue patrons Players Club cards; maintain accurate player tracking information; and assist the Marketing Department with all casino promotions- Balances cash drawers. Ensure that the drawers are at appropriate impressed amount at beginning and end of each shift- Completes all necessary paperwork, including but not limited to balance sheets, buy sheets, MTL/NIL, NEWave, and CTRs- Keeps work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris, and litter- Carries out any reasonable request made by your supervisor or any management personnel- Able to promptly and accurately follow instructions given by Supervisor or Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Reports to guest inquiries and reports issues to Manager for guest recovery.- Assists in preparing/review of currency transactions reports.- Verify vault accountability at end of shift.- Assists with verification of credit line availability.- Assists with review of multiple transactions logs for accuracy.- Verification of main bank and window cashier drawers.- Authorizing checks.- Prepare fills and credits for live games when acting as cashier/banker.- Prepare jackpots as needed.- Prepare customer deposit and safekeeping log.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Ensures all staff are trained and follow CTR and SARC procedures; responsible for making sure all paperwork is completed and reported in accordance with established compliance procedures. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
To clean, sanitize, and help maintain the appearance of the guest rooms and Public Areas to Hollywood Standards. Include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Make beds. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies. Move furniture. Sweep and mop floors. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and drapes. Dust furniture. Wash walls, ceilings, and woodwork. Wash windows, door panels, and sills. Empty wastebaskets. Empty and clean ashtrays. Transport trash and waste to disposal area. Replenish bathroom supplies. Replace light bulbs. Maintain equipment. Report guest complaints. Bag and tag lost and found items and turn in to office. Report maintenance problems.
- Provides Security coverage necessary to ensure that adequate protection is provided for the safety and assets of all internal and external guests on property, as well as for the Company.- Provides security for bank escorts and other movement of money on the casino floor; Performs chip fills to table games; provides escorts to guests as requested.- Assists the Security Supervisor in maintaining order on the casino floor by providing backup when needed in confrontations; ensures that minors are not on the casino floor by conducting identification checks; covers posts and assignments when needed.- Provides information to guests concerning locations and special events.
SUMMARY: Support the Sous Chef in the successful production of raw and/or cooked food products for culinary operations at Hollywood Casino. The position will be engaged in safe and efficient preparation utilizing various cooking techniques and equipment for consumption by guests, commissary and/or main kitchen production of batch recipes, hot and cold food preparation work. - Safe and efficient production of food products including quality and quantity control, par levels, food storage, and product rotation, cutting, slicing, sauté, frying, mixing, grilling, mixing, etc.- Commissary and/or main kitchen production of batch recipes, hot and cold food preparation work.- Follow Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s) and production list to meet required par levels and specifications for assigned station or duties at Hollywood Casino.- Maintain Board of Health sanitation standards, kitchen and personal hygiene and cleanliness, as well as food service techniques and safety all with regard to the safe handling of food products for guests’ consumption.- Display knowledge of all emergency procedures.- Communicate on a consistent basis with supervising chef, keeping them abreast of department activities, and ensure that kitchen and equipment are in good working order and that the work area is clean and hazard-free. - Notify supervising chef immediately if kitchen and equipment are not in good, safe working order.Work efficiently with co-workers in any kitchen environment.- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Service skills with every patron and co-worker.- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.