Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Aurora, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
*$2000 Sign on Bonus!*
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines.
- Takes customers order accurately and enters them into POS system.
- Assists Take ii Cook in plate preparation and garnishes.
- Monitors guests for signs of intoxication, intervening as needed according to established practices.
- Stocks all food and paper supplies.
- Notifies Take ii Cook of shortages or special orders.
- Responsibly serves alcoholic beverages upon request.
- Ensures Take ii counter and eating area are clean at all times.
- Attends departmental and company meetings as required.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience related to nature of position.
- Ability to maintain HCA identified responsible alcohol service certification.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate with internal and/or external guests.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and commissions, and apply to practical situations using measurements/proportions and problem-solving.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak English.
- Ability to understand and perform duties in accordance with:
- Hollywood Casino Aurora Core Values
- Departmental, property, and company policies and standards
- illinois Gaming Board requirements
- internal Controls
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Physical mobility with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer