Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Prairie State Gaming, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- This position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to clients and team members and uphold company standards of customer service.
- Understand and adhere to all company standards, policies and procedures
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Projects a positive image of the company at all times
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to accurately prioritize, organize and complete multiple tasks
- Handle Slot Machine malfunctions.
- Assist Route Service Manager.
- Verify customer payouts.
- Complete required paperwork in a timely manner.
- inform Route Service Managers of Gaming machine problems.
- Provide outstanding team member and customer relations.
- Assist customers with questions and complaints regarding slot machines. Provide answers and explanations, and rectify problems as appropriate.
- Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- All other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Experience within VGTindustry is a plus
- PC proficiency
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Wiring, network, and troubleshooting experience is a plus
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to read and communicate verbally in English.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other team members of the organization.
Must possess a pleasant outgoing personality and portray a professional temperament for dealing with varied internal and external guest situations.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The team member requires manual dexterity to operate all necessary equipment.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance.
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires extensive travel.
Good working conditions with some exposure to noise and standing for long periods of time.
Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations; possesses an ability to deal with the public.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer