Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Aurora, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak English.
- Ability to understand and perform duties in accordance with:
- Hollywood Casino Aurora Core Values - Departmental, property, and company policies and standards
- illinois Gaming Board requirements
- internal Controls
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations, including calculating discounts, interest, and commissions and apply to practical situations.
- Ability to maintain HCA identified responsible alcohol service certification.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Physical mobility with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 30 lbs.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer