Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Aurora, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines.
- Collects and counts the currency from the casino on a daily basis.
- Ensurse soft currency is accounted for and recorded in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures company assets are properly accounted for and secured.
- Manually counts large amounts of currency.
- Accounts for all Table Games documentation.
- Operates a currency counting machine.
- Ability to function with secured access for ingress/egress to Count Room.
- Attends departmental and company meetings as required.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience related to the nature of the position.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate with internal and/or external guests.
- For internal control purposes, English must be spoken while in the Count Room.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak English. - Ability to understand and perform duties in accordance with:
- Hollywood Casino Aurora Core Values
- Departmental, property, and company policies and standards
- illinois Gaming Board requirements
- internal Controls
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs., and must be able to push more than 50 lbs.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer