Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Aurora, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines.
- Maintains security and accountability over all funds, including:
- Cash and cash advances
- Front money
- Gaming chips
- Jackpot payouts
- Kiosk collection
- Personal checks
- Promotional coupons
- Slot vouchers
- Executes accurate reports, as needed, including:
- Balancing banks
- Closeout reports
- Daily deposits
- Table fills and credits
- Reconciliation of kiosks
- Check cashing applications
- Subsidiary reports
- Attends departmental and company meetings, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak English.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations, including: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, including discounts, interest, and commission; able to apply to practical situations using fractions, percentages, and problem-solving.
- Ability to understand and perform duties in accordance with:
- Hollywood Casino Aurora Core Values
- Departmental, property, and company policies and standards
- illinois Gaming Board requirements
- internal Controls
- Preferred experience includes:
- Previous money handling experience
- Experience with a 10-key calculator
- Experience with computers, including AS400
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Physical mobility with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 20 lbs.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer