Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Black Hawk, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
• Write, verify, and make payments on tickets for sports wagers in accordance with department policy and procedures and ensures compliance to applicable jurisdictional gaming statues and regulations.
• Maintain a cash bank for his/her shift, responsible for accepting payment and making correct change when necessary.
• Stock Sports book Writer/Cashier's stations with adequate supplies; keeps all stations neat and clean.
• Write Sports tickets in an accurate and timely manner.
• Make payments on winning tickets in an accurate and timely manner; verify tickets and payoffs.
• Maintain and reconcile bank for assigned shift, following established cash-handling policies and procedures
• Explain wagering rules, including betting lines and odds, and procedures to guests
• Ensure compliance with currency transaction requirements, Title 31, and money laundering and Suspicious Activity Reporting for Casinos (SAR) requirements
• Provide information and assistance to customers in a friendly, courteous manner to ensure the delivery of guest service. Offer information on activities, etc., and direct guests for further information as necessary.
• Create and enter player tracking cards
• Notify management of escalated or prevalent guest issues/concerns and any apparent suspicious activity
• Perform other job-related duties as requested.
• Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Click HERE to see our Team Member BENEFITS.
Equal Opportunity Employer