Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Aurora, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
*$1500 Sign On Bonus!* Security Agent (3rd Shift Pay Incentive)
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines.
- Safeguards assets, guests, and team members.
- Escorts gaming chips, tokens, cash, and other assets to the appropriate personnel.
- Monitors guests for signs of intoxication, intervening as needed according to established practices.
- Supervises the end of gaming day drop.
- Oversees the counting of tokes.
- Prepares Security reports in a timely manner and ensures accurateness and completeness.
- Demonstrates and follows emergency procedures.
- Assists the Maintenance department in an emergency condition.
- Ensures no patron under the age of 21 boards casino.
- Maintains First Aid/AED certification.
- Responds to medical emergencies and completes illness/injury reports.
- Attends departmental and company meetings as required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience related to nature of position.
- Ability to maintain HCA identified responsible alcohol service certification.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate with internal and/or external guests.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations such as: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and commissions, and apply to practical situations using fractions, percentages, and problem-solving.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak English.
- Ability to understand and perform duties in accordance with:
- Hollywood Casino Aurora Core Values
- Departmental, property, and company policies and standards
- illinois Gaming Board requirements
- internal Controls
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Physical mobility with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid illinois Driver's License.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer