Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Black Hawk, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Starting pay $14/hr. plus Tips
Greets guests in a timely manner with a smile and a pleasant disposition.
- Must be familiar with menu, preparation of food, and prices.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques.
- Takes guest’s order and accurately inputs it into the computer/register.
- Follows all cash handling procedures.
- Completes assigned side work and any additional daily tasks.
- Maintains cleanliness and supplies in side stations; cleans and wipes down workstation utensils before and after each assignment.
- Stocks foods in their proper place in food storerooms and rotates stock as necessary.
- Replenishes assigned workstation with hot and/or cold foods by transporting prepared foods from the kitchen to the proper area in a timely manner.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One (1) year of food service experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good cash handling skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English sufficiently to communicate with guests, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, and fluctuating days off.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Click HERE to see our Team Member BENEFITS.
Equal Opportunity Employer