Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
As a Table Games Dual Rate Supervisor, you are primarily responsible for maintaining and operating an efficient operation within the assigned pit section. Table Games Dual Rate Supervisor are responsible for superior service to both internal and external guests. The secondary function of this job is to provide exceptional gaming experiences for the guest while dealing with a fast and flawless game.
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
Supervisory Duties -Starting pay $18.50/hr.
Dealer Duties (Pay Rate $9.30 hr plus tips)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent; or two to four years related customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to observe and identify suspected advantage players, as well as to observe and direct actions of subordinates.
• Complete knowledge of all games on the casino floor, including rules and advantage play methods.
• Strong understanding of theoretical win.
• Strong understanding of at least one count system and basic strategy.
• Must be proficient in computer knowledge to include keyboarding skills, all Microsoft Office applications, email usage, and database, spreadsheets, and word processing software.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Knowledge of all office machines and tools.
• Must have the ability to interact with guests, team members, and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts diplomatically and tactfully.
• Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Click HERE to see our Team Member BENEFITS.
Equal Opportunity Employer