Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Black Hawk, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Starting pay $9.30/hr. plus tips and commission
As a Cosmetologist, you are responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer and any and all services provided to guests as a licensed cosmetologist. The Cosmetologist is also responsible for greeting customers, stocking hair products, maintaining a clean environment and assisting guests with their needs.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and consulting skills
- Superior customer service skills
- This position works in an environment that is subject to varying levels noise and crowds, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
- This position is required to work around Jacuzzis and steam rooms and is subjected to extreme heat and wet and/or humid conditions.
- This position is physical in nature and requires incumbent to bend, reach and have good finger dexterity in order to perform massages effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers alike.
- Ability to move effectively and efficiently through the spa.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds in order to move towels and clean up the work area.
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with Team Members at all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - Colorado Cosmetologist License
- One (1) year experience as a licensed esthetician, cosmetician, beautician or related occupation
- Two years’ prior salon experience preferred. - Effective verbal communication and customer service skills.
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent, and licensed school of cosmetology, as well as through two years’ prior salon experience.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Click HERE to see our Team Member BENEFITS.
Equal Opportunity Employer