Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Zia Park, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
ESSENTiAL DUTiES AND RESPONSiBiLiTiES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Assists in resolving guest opportunities, conflicts, and complaints on behalf of the Company in a fair and equitable manner.
-Develops relationship with players to grow customer base and increase Company revenues by assuring customer retention and repeat business.
- Attracts and manages customers through weekly telemarketing and in person contact on the casino floor. Exercises discretion to provide guests with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, dinner reservations and assists with special requests.
- Responsible for answering guests’ correspondence in a timely manner.
- Proactively seeks out new business on casino floor, introducing the benefits of and soliciting enrollment for the mychoice Rewards program.
- Devotes significant time being visible and available on the casino floor in order to meet and greet guests during individual visits as well during special events.
- Resolves guest opportunities, conflicts, and complaints on behalf of the Company in a fair and equitable manner.
- Makes decisions regarding valuable complimentaries based on a consideration of recorded play, earned points, comp availability and customer profitability.
- Utilizes telemarketing, correspondence, referrals, email and events to solicit and grow existing business.
- Achieves departmental sales and growth goals.
- Develops in-house invitation lists for special events and other significant hosting events.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Attends and aids in the coordination of special events and promotions.
- Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customers of fellow hosts.
- Utilizes Sales Force (CMS) tracking for all player contacts, profile preferences, and tasks. Completes all Sales Force task requirements in a timely manner. Reviews all monthly metrics with Manager and sets quarterly goals.
- Develops and maintains technical skills to maximize use of patron data systems.
- Establishes a direct line of communication with all service departments for the purpose of caring for variety levels of players.
- Monitors patron activity and profitability of all assigned players.
- Maintains the confidentiality of player information including but not limited to personal information such as name, address, contact information, level of play, wins, losses, number of visits, etc.
- Provides assistance at special events and promotions as needed.
- Provides professional representation on behalf of the Company at internal and external meetings and events.
- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of customer service program.
- Adheres to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or minimum of five (5) years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-Must have a minimum of one (1) year Casino Guest Service experience, including but not limited to Player Development, Slots, or Table Games.
-One (1) year of hosting experience with adequate customer following preferred.
- Must have intermediate computer knowledge; MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Sales Force (CMS); ACSC preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Must have the ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to identify problems, collect data, analyze, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions (i.e., written, oral, etc.).
CERTiFiCATES, LiCENSES, REGiSTRATiONS:
Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and peripheral vision. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud. Employee will be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand tobacco smoke.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer