Don’t just work. Work Happy.
Looking for a career in gaming? At Boomtown Casino Hotel Bossier City, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Maintain the floor surfaces in all public areas of the casino.
- Maintains a positive attitude at all times, supporting the policies of Senior Management of the Casino as well as Senior Management of Pinnacle Entertainment. (Continually)
- Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. (15%)
- Vacuum, clean, extract, and bonnet buff the carpets daily. (15%)
- Strip, seal, and scrub hard floors. (10%)
- Scrub restroom floors. (10%)
- Extract or shampoo carpets on a scheduled basis. (10%)
- Clean all brass. (5%)
- Assist regular shift co-workers in maintaining restrooms and casino floor. (10%)
- This is a uniformed position, which requires that team member’s are in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty. (20%)
- Able to climb and use a genie lift to clean chandeliers, globes, vents, bacon strips,etc. (5%)
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and six (6) months of previous cleaning experience preferred.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills; must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to maintain an acceptable pace and quality of work.
- Ability to identify circumstances or incidents that require the notification and/or approval of others.
- Ability to learn predefined protocols for carrying out cleaning tasks.
- Ability to follow verbal directions.
- Ability to evaluate the quality of guest area cleanliness.
- Must be able to perform the physical essential functions of the job.
- Should be skilled in the use of carpet and hard floor equipment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as business needs dictate.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer