Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At River City Casino & Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Maintains engineering for HVAC, ductwork, piping, plumbing, and fire protection.
- Reviews assigned work orders and determines work priorities.
- installs machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous operations.
- inspects kitchen machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- inspects, repairs, and adjusts HVACequipment.
- Repairs, rods, cleans, adjusts, and removes plumbing fixtures, line vents, and/or drains as needed, to ensure proper operation and sanitation.
- Makes minor electrical repairs, including but not limited to repair and replacement of outlets, light fixtures, and equipment; ensures adequate lighting in all areas by replacing lights as needed.
- Adheres to departmental quality standards; follows all safety rules.
- Fabricates, repairs, and maintains mechanical devices, motors, and pumps; performs painting, carpentry, and upholstery work as required.
- Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures.
- installs and maintains all tile, marble floor materials, carpet, and carpet tiles.
- Performs preventive maintenance to equipment on a scheduled basis.
- Assists with snow removal.
- Responds to maintenance calls.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum two (2) years of Facilities Maintenance experience in Hospitality or related field required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Must have working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, carpentry, painting, HVAC, and/or finishing trades.
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Must have basic math skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Previous experience with all aspects of maintenance and engineering (special emphasis on electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, and maintenance of all equipment).
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer