Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At River City Casino & Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
- Assembles banquet room with proper linen and glassware as directed by supervisor.
- Supplies and replenishes banquet/meeting rooms with clean glassware and fresh water.
- Breaks down all banquet/meeting rooms upon conclusion of event.
- Returns all equipment to its proper storage area.
- Vacuums each room at conclusion of event.
- Maintains established cleaning schedule of banquet space.
- Prepares tableware for washing.
- Collects all soiled pots and washes/restacks cleaned pots on shelves.
- Responsible for removal of garbage and refuse.
- Responsible for maintaining general cleanliness and appearance of banquet/meeting rooms.
- Cleans and sanitizes all cooking equipment.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous Banquets experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of various types of kitchen/banquet equipment.
- Basic knowledge of various types of banquet room set-up styles.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, and fluctuating days off.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer