Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Greektown Casino Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
This position is responsible for the execution of promotions on the casino floor and supports casino marketing events. The position involves participation in ViP functions and events on and off property supporting Greektown Casino-Hotel. in addition, the position assists all casino guests and encourages participation in the GT | Rewards program.
- Promotes and executes casino promotions flawlessly.
- Appears at events, functions/parties at the request of Marketing.
- Must have detailed knowledge of all property promotions and be able to effectively communicate; ability to make announcements over a microphone.
- Effectively and enthusiastically communicate the benefits of the customer loyalty program and provide players with a compelling reason to play at Greektown Casino-Hotel.
- Access guests accounts using Greektown’s computer/software systems.
- Tele-market guests as instructed.
- issue prizes using Greektown’s computer/software in accordance with set guidelines.
- Coordinate with team leaders/team members towards fulfillment for all requests through constant communication and follow-up with all teams (i.e. call lists, RSVP lists, registration, announcements, promo, winner’s logs, etc.).
- Greet and welcome guests at promotions area, external events and registration tables.
- Work in different areas of Marketing/Player Development as requested by Marketing Leadership.
- Prepare and move products for distribution in giveaways, promotions and events.
- Assist guests at promotional kiosks and at all areas of the casino floor on a regular basis.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Must possess excellent customer service skills and the desire to provide Greektown Casino guests with an exceptional gaming experience; Will be required to develop a clear understanding of the function of all departments within the casino atmosphere in order to best direct the requests and concerns of the guest; Must demonstrate a positive public image and ability to speak publicly; Ability to communicate in a clear, accurate and concise manner, both orally and in writing is required; Must possess basic computer skills; Must be able to take direction and follow through on details; Must be able to understand and comply with all departmental and company rules, regulations, policies and procedures; Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information required.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer