Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino St. Louis, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Distributes monies to gaming guests via check cashing and conversion of coins and gaming checks into currency.
- Ensures accountability of all transactions through verification and documentation of exchanges.
- Responsible for maintaining all funds entrusted to him/her on a shift basis and providing prompt, friendly, and courteous service to all guests.
- Promotes positive interaction with guests and employees at all times by providing a fun-filled, entertaining environment through flawless delivery and execution of services.
- Responsible for the makeup and verification of bankrolls by supplying currency, coin, and gaming checks for all money-handling departments.
- Responsible for the operation of assigned customer window, employee window (JPH), Poker Room window, and/or Chip Bank, performing all transactions with guests/employees in a confidential manner.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies along with working with other cashiers and supervisors.
- Maintains internal controls through immediate reports concerning shortages, errors, or discrepancies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum six months to a year of cash handling experience strongly preferred within high-volume industries.
- Must have excellent customer service/communication skills. - Knowledgeable in data entry; ability to read and interpret output from a computer.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift, including holidays and weekends. - Must pass background check, drug test, and MO Gaming License Process.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to work independently along with a team mentality.
- Mathematical abilities including addition and subtraction/accurate record keeping strongly required.
- Must have the dexterity to grip and work necessary items (chips, 10 key adding machine, money bags, computers, money, etc.).
- Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push, and pull, as well as lift and carry above/below the shoulders a minimum of 25 lbs. or more.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time or entire shift. - Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- is able to tolerate areas containing second-hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights, and dust.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be able to maneuver around office areas, effectively work in high traffic areas, and respond to visual and aural cues.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer