Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At River City Casino & Hotel, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Operates assigned bank or window according to procedure.
- Verifies previous count sheet from assigned bank, or, if window, count sheet from the Main Bank.
- Counts down bank or window at end of each shift and reconciles to the cage accountability.
- Ensures that all key control procedures are executed according to established guidelines.
- Ensures that contents of the banks are organized so they can be readily counted at shift changes.
- Prepares and completes all job-related paperwork as approved in the internal Control Submission.
- Assists with the NRT kiosk as needed in relation to emptying or filling the units.
- Participates in and attends meetings as requested.
- Completes Currency Transaction Reports as required by law.
- Conducts “Verifications” (doubles) to ensure the accuracy of transaction being paid.
- Maintains a clean, well-organized work area and environment.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- General cashiering background or prior money handling experience required.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Must have good math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- 10-key (calculator) skills a plus.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer