Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Aurora, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
The Executive Casino Host - Asian Market position is responsible for developing and maintaining valuable relationships with the Asian Market players, with priority concentration in driving revenue while marketing our gaming product and bringing in new higher-valued Asian clientele.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide stellar customer service while developing and maintaining current Asian Market player relationships.
-Identify and develop professional relationships with new and first-time Asian Market guests.
-To have the ability to learn and manage Asian Market guest tours of our facilities and furthering Asian guest education of the mychoice program benefits.
-Assist in addressing and translation of guest issues, conflicts or complaints on behalf of the Company in a fair and equitable manner.
-Attract and manage Asian customers through weekly telemarketing and in-person contacts on the casino floor. Exercises discretion to provide guests with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, food, beverages, and special requests.
-Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with service program guidelines.
- Develops relationships with VIP customer base through weekly telemarketing and in person contact on the casino floor.
- Proactively seeks out new business on casino floor, introducing the benefits of and soliciting enrollment for the Club Hollywood card program.
- Devotes significant time being visible and available on the casino floor in order to meet and greet guests during individual visits as well as during special events.
- Generates revenue through development of accounts and utilizing current databases.
- Makes appropriate decisions regarding complimentaries based on recorded play, earned points, comp availability, and customer profitability.
- Applies effective communication skills when interacting with new and assigned customers.
- Achieves departmental sales and growth goals.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding customer information and adheres to control procedures to protect sensitive customer and company data.
- Maintains all current player accounts by verifying that contact information is accurate to ensure the integrity of the database.
- Interacts with Casino Operations and other Casino Marketing team members to exchange pertinent guest information. - Provides resolution to guest and operational issues in a calm, professional, and prudent manner.
- College degree in Marketing or Sales or equivalent industry experience in a similar role.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and complete multiple activities in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work a varying schedule to reflect business needs.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations such as: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and commissions, and apply to practical situations using fractions, percentages, measurements, proportions, and problem solving.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak English.
- Ability to understand and perform duties in accordance with:
- Hollywood Casino Aurora Core Values
- Departmental, property, and company policies and standards
- Illinois Gaming Board requirements
- Internal Controls
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Physical mobility with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 20 lbs.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer