Sports enthusiasts WANTED!! Penn National is ready to change the game. Do you want to play?
Penn Interactive Ventures (PI) is a real-money interactive gaming company headquartered in Philadelphia. As the digital arm to Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN), the largest regional casino operator in the U.S., we are poised for fast-paced growth in the sports betting and online casino space and are looking for a Player Experience Specialist (PXS) to join our expanding Sportsbook team! As a PXS, you will be the face and voice of our digital sportsbook operations across the country. You are quite literally our brand ambassador.
HOW TO BE OUR MVP
- Put yourself in your player’s shoes. Handle incoming requests from players to ensure that issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly in an empathetic and friendly manner. Resolve player complaints via email, online forums, real time chat, and phone calls.
- Stay focused. Respond quickly and promptly with good grammar, punctuation and attention to detail
- Be thorough. Gather player information, obtain and satisfy player needs, educate your player when necessary and always be a great investigator
- Think like a gambler. Leave players in a satisfied state after every interaction where possible.
- Always be helping. Troubleshoot and QA player issues. Replicate these issues where possible to report to the development and management team(s).
- Be proactive. Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Take ownership in your product. Bug test new development builds and provide feedback from the customer experience point of view
- Be organized. Complete applicable workflows to meet player satisfaction criteria
- Know you team. Direct requests and unresolved issues to appropriate parties
- Be nimble. This position is required to work some holidays and weekends